15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre FunctionFox

Gestión de tareas y planillas de horarios online, simple y con asesoramiento a cargo de expertos, muy apreciada por los profesionales creativos de todo el mundo. Obtén tu demo gratis hoy mismo.

Descubre más sobre FunctionFox

Easy setup of new clients, projects, tasks and hourly rates. Very easy to pull reports of timesheets and associated fees in order to understand actuals, and use these in preparing invoices.

Contras:

User interface is confusing for most new users. A lot of the information shows on the lower half of the screen which is non-intuitive and creates confusion.

Valoraciones de FunctionFox

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

FunctionFox tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 196 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado FunctionFox antes?

Filtrar opiniones (196)

Ulrich
Ulrich
Doctor en Benín
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados

Great FunctionFox !

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: A real ALL-IN-ONE! My experience with FunctionFox is just incredible. What a product! The sales process is perfect, and the time management and tracking is a real pleasure. I highly recommend it.

I like this software. In terms of project and time management, FunctionFox is the best, as well as being quick and easy to use. With a top-notch time tracking system by task, project and customer, it has a user-friendly interface. .

Contras:

I can't find any drawbacks to this software. It works like a charm and makes everything easy.

hace 8 meses

Thank you so much for the kind review Ulrich, we truly appreciate you taking the time. With gratitude from all of us here at FunctionFox!

Ashley
PR & Social Media Manager en EE. UU.
Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Nothing in life is perfect... But FunctionFox is pretty darn close

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Before, we had to collect time per client, project and task manually from consultants every week. And then compile those time reports into a collective spreadsheet. It was like pulling teeth. But with FunctionFox, all we need to do is simply track time for users in the platform, and then export a .csv spreadsheet. It's ridiculously simple and easy – and we love it.

What we like most about FunctionFox is the ease of use. It's user-friendly, pretty self-explanatory, and it has a ton of features that would come in handy for a variety of businesses. For us, specifically, time tracking by project, task and client are super important because that's how we report our time to our clients. Prior to FunctionFox, this was a daunting task and caused many stress headaches. Now, it's simple, quick and painless.

Contras:

There's nothing we liked least, per se. There is a feature we wanted but wasn't exactly available. When we have a certain number of hours to use per a monthly retainer, we sometimes carry over unused hours on that retainer to the next month. There was no way to track those hours as they add up, yet not go over a certain limit.

hace 2 años

WOW! So wonderful to hear Ashley. Thank you! :) With Gratitude.

Tim
C.E.O. en EE. UU.

Amazing Customer Service

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I couldn't be happier. The product works well and the customer support is incredible.

I have been using Function Fox for time tracking and invoicing clients for several years, and it's perfect. Not a lot of extra stuff I don't need. The customer service is AMAZING... always promptly responding to my questions when I get stuck with things I don't do often.

Contras:

Nothing... the system does what I need it to do!

el mes pasado

Hi Tim, Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. With gratitude, Sara & FunctionFox.

Sarfaraz
Sarfaraz
SEO Manager en India
Aprendizaje en línea, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Streamlining Your Workflow with FunctionFox All-in-One Project Management Solution

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: FunctionFox has greatly improved my business's workflow and financial stability. Its stopwatch feature has allowed me to accurately track the time spent on each job, which has helped me to more accurately estimate jobs and bill clients. This feature alone has paid for the cost of the software and has brought more financial stability to my small business. Additionally, the new rebranded user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. Overall, I highly recommend FunctionFox for its time tracking capabilities and its ability to keep my business organized.

Function Fox offers a variety of time tracking methods, which provides designers with the flexibility to choose the method that works best for them. Although we have not fully utilized all the features, the Gantt charts are particularly useful for planning and adjusting project schedules. The software is user-friendly, and I did not have to spend time training my designers on how to use it. Function Fox also provides one-to-one live tutorials, which is a great feature for new users. Despite we are planning to hire a project manager soon, Function Fox has been a great tool for managing our projects and schedules\''

Contras:

While FunctionFox is a great tool for time tracking, I have found that the backend organization of clients and projects can be confusing and difficult to navigate. Additionally, the integration options for communication with other software are limited and not user-friendly to set up. Also, updates and new features have to be added to your account by a FunctionFox representative, which can be time-consuming. Overall, the time tracking capabilities of the software are great, but the backend organization and integration options could be improved.

el año pasado

Hi Sarfaraz. Thanks for your detailed review. Could you kindly provide us with your mailing address - we'd love to send you a little thank you in the mail. With gratitude.

Aimee
President and CEO en EE. UU.

The best customer service

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Our experience has been great. [sensitive content hidden] has helped us on a number of occasions. She's prompt, thorough and a joy to work with.

I love the ease of use of FunctionFox. FunctionFox is simple to set up, maintain and track hours. It does all we need it to do!

Contras:

I wish it integrated with QuickBooks Online and ClickUp for ease of invoicing and seamless project hours tracking.

hace 2 meses

Hi Aimee, thank you so much for the wonderful review, we truly appreciate you taking the time. With gratitude from all of us here at FunctionFox!

Jaydra
President, Investigator en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent product, works well, does what we need

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: What a great product, it's simple, it works well, and has never failed to do what we need. The sales and onboarding process was done very well and I felt taken-care of the entire time. I highly recommend this for time-tracking.

I love the level of detail I can drill-down to with timekeeping. Once we set up our project templates and task list template, creating new projects was a breeze. Time tracking takes a couple clicks and the records everything we need to know to bill clients and run payroll. It's not overly-complicated either. It's simple and it does exactly what it needs to do.

Contras:

Everything is so malleable within the system, so anything that annoyed me about the program I have been able to change - I love everything about it, I have no complaints!

hace 2 años

Thanks so much Jaydra! 10/10. So pleased it's worked out so well for you. Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We appreciate it!

Claude
Co-owner en Canadá

Feedback regarding Function Fox

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have been very impressed with the FunctionFox staff and their project management software from the very beginning of the process. The sales rep. was very knowledgeable and explained the features and benefits very clearly. The samples and tutorials were great and made the learning process kinda fun.
FunctionFox's support team are exceptional at responding to our questions and reply promptly with detailed user friendly instruction on how to take full advantage of the powerful tools and functionality. Deciding to use FunctionFox in our face paced graphic design company was a great decision. It helps us spend more time on being creative and less time retyping project names, task names, design rates etc.

The software is designed with the creative industry in mind. You can set up project names, common tasks with specific hourly rates. When it comes time invoice a project I no longer have to request time sheets from staff. I just log in to the software, select the project name within the appropriate dates and all of the information that I need is presented quickly and efficiently which makes invoicing easy.

Contras:

I can honestly say that I cannot find anything wrong with this software.

Lukas
Freelance Designer en EE. UU.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Great Product Great Staff

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My experience with function fox has been great. I've found the support from the company very responsive and the product

The product is easy to use, with a lot of features. Was easy to learn due to the responsiveness of the team members and built in support. Couldn't recommend it more.

Contras:

I wish the invoice ad report side was a bit more customizable but a very minor comment.

hace 2 años

Thanks so much Lukas. Such kind comments. We enjoy working with you.

Lynn
Business Operations Coordinator en EE. UU.

User Review

4,0 hace 2 años

Like the Category Calendar view the best to gain a quick reference of the overall picture of tasks for a given month.

Contras:

Under the To Do List, would prefer to see the Upcoming Actions in order with the next one coming due. Scrolling to the bottom to see the next action(s) due is annoying.

hace 2 años

Thanks for your kind comments Lynn. Are you from Chicago? We have a few Lynn P's using FunctionFox and we'd love to chat with you about the to do list actions. Thanks for your review & Feedback.

Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Simple tracking software

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Our agency tracked our time in FunctionFox but it couldn't be out exclusive software since it was so dedicated to the one use.

It was really simplistic, so there wasn't much of a learning curve. It was easy enough for everyone to do every day.

Contras:

It didn't have many features, so you could really only use it for the one thing.

Suzanne
Owner en Canadá
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

FunctionFox - Simply the best!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I absolutely love FUnctionFox - and insist my clients do too. Not a hard sell.

For more than 20 years, I have been recommending this product to all my professional services clients, small businesses - who need to track & bill out their time. Interior designers, architects, all manner of professional consultants. They all rave about its simplicity and ease of use, the stability of the platform, the almost instant response from support, should you ever need it. And support will actually call you!! Imagine that a live voice. As an accountant, I prefer the fact it is not integrated with accounting or billing package - nice to keep employees/consultants away from critical accounting data and - integrated time billing packages take a LOT of housekeeping and can be very confusing for front line managers. Very simple export data to excel, make manual notes/edits - /pdf attach reports as necessary. VERY simple and visual project management love it.

Contras:

As I use Timefox with multiple clients, would be great to customize the screen display with different COLOURS and/or have the company name on every screen display. Minor detail.

PHILIP
Creative Director en EE. UU.
Envases y contenedores, 51-200 empleados

Design Resource Tool

Comentarios: Outstanding product!

I started using this product about 15 years ago. It is a great tool for tracking projects, time, sales dollars vs. time spent per account and many other measurables. It is the best tool I have found that allows Design and sales management to objectively measure the return on design resources spent. The data collected has been immensely helpful to management, and this is the 4th organization that I have introduced to the tool!

Contras:

None! Very easy to implement and use, for graphics and structure.

Frank
Manager en Canadá
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Powerful and works well

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I went from manually compiling labor from paper timecards, which was difficult for me to keep on top of and employees didn't do as good a job as they should have with their timecards. Switching to FunctionFox instantly brought an about face. The monthly cost is more than offset by the time I save in the office, not to mention all the things that were not getting billed on the old system. I can't recommend it enough, even for very small businesses. The system is very powerful, but I just use the basic features.

The software has finally freed me from the nightmare that is paper timecards. It's much easier to track labor hours and details on projects.

Contras:

It's not always intuitive to find and use features that I don't regularly use, but if I get stuck, the support is always very good and they are quick to answer the phone.

hace 2 años

WOW! thanks for the kind feedback Frank. we appreciate your review and kind details.

Lynn
Business Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

FunctionFox is a vital tool to accurately track expenses so you get paid for all you do.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have used FunctionFox for over 12 years, so that basically says it all. As a company, they have always been responsive to suggestions to better the product and have taken feedback when something isn't quite right, and implemented change or fixes in a timely fashion.

The time tracking and various reporting and organizing features are vital in making sure we invoice accurately for the work we do.

Contras:

The only con is filling out this survey, as it requires me to provide a con for a product that I have no complaints about, and to require it to be a certain length in order to submit!

hace 2 años

Wonderful! So kind Lynn. It's an absolute pleasure continuing to work with you and your team. Thank you for your 10/10 review. In appreciation - there's a little something in the mail for you. Best of the holiday season to you and your team.

Brian
Fuente de la reseña

Effective timekeeping for an agency of eight

5,0 hace 4 años

The automatic timer is a real plus for most of our staff. The reports function is very robust and affords analysis 8 ways from Sunday. Its daily time entry/timekeeping simplicity has curbed many of our staff's bad habit of waiting until the end of the month to enter time based only on notes and emails. This means greater accuracy, more timely billing options and faster cashflow. Plus our account managers can gather and configure their own reporting for their clients without involving our administrator. Perhaps best of all is Function Fox's lightning fast support and customer service. Best in the business from the tech support perspective and the knowledgeable assistance from our sales rep.

Contras:

The only drawback is that it cannot be integrated, or the data cannot be exported, into several of the popular accounting apps. We handle that manually which takes a few extra strokes to generate billing, but the other advantages far outweigh that shortcoming.

Taylor
Client Strategy Specialist en EE. UU.

Antiquated Time Keeping Software

3,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: For the time being, FunctionFox serves the purpose of keeping our team's time but when we have time we will most likely migrate to a new system. There are so many better options at this price point with more features and benefits.

We have used this product for over 5 years and it is really easy for employees to understand how to input their time. Their customer service staff is helpful when you ask for something directly.

Contras:

Setting up backend organization of clients and projects is a bit confusing and difficult. There aren't very many integrations for communication with other softwares and if there are, it is difficult to get them set up. Updates and added features have to be added to your account from a FunctionFox rep.

Heather
Creative Director en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo

A great Time & Expense tracking tool for small-ish agencies and freelancers

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: more accurate billing

I implemented this software when I owned my own agency of 1 full-time and 2 part-time staff. It helped tremendously to track the time spent on projects and more accurate billing. No more paper time sheets! I always had accurate data when a Client asked "how much time do we have into this". They have great customer service and is fairly reasonable in price even for smaller shops. Reporting is robust. Pretty user-friendly.

Contras:

It's missing the Project Management piece. At least in tracking To Do's like Basecamp does. I wish I could have 1 software that does both of these things.

Helen
Studio Manager en RU
Diseño gráfico, 11-50 empleados

Super Simple CRM Solution

5,0 hace 6 años

We love this software, it's quick, easy and very cost effective. We easily input our data into it, the fields are all editable so is bespoke to us. We haven't had to ask for much support as the software is so easy to use, but when we did the help was fast, helpful and friendly. Function Fox has made the studio run far more efficiently, team members can book jobs in quickly and time sheets are super fast. The retainer option has been really useful too, we can also report on staff productivity and ensure timesheets are being filled out.

Contras:

Having worked with the software for a few months I cannot find any flaws with it, we researched many CRM software solutions and most were too expensive or too complex for our needs, Function Fox gives us the option to have a basic CRM system with add-ons available if we want to expand features.

Beth
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Early adopter - ongoing lover

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: This company has had stellar customer service since day one. We rarely have problems or questions and they still check in on us regularly (but not too often) to make sure we are ok

Its easy to learn and use. The price was affordable for our firm and it has been easy to grow and shrink services to match our business needs.

Contras:

Its perfect for our needs. There's really nothing I don't like.

hace 2 años

Thanks for the kind words and review Beth - we always enjoy working with you and your team and appreciate your long time loyalty and support.

Paul
President & Creative Director en EE. UU.

Easy to use

4,0 el año pasado

Ease of use and adoption from employees.

Contras:

Lack of innovation. Lack of integration with other software.

el año pasado

Thanks so much for the kind review Paul. Is this the same Paul K in Long Valley? I'd like to mail you a little something to say thanks.

Doug
Account Director en EE. UU.
Deportes, 51-200 empleados

Used FunctionFox Across Three Different Companies

5,0 hace 2 años

I have used FunctionFox for over 5+ years and have recommended it to two companies. We just switched over to it at latest company and it was a super easy and smooth transition. Customer service is fast, reliable and top quality.

Contras:

No real cons that come to mind, it's an efficient, well-built software.

hace 2 años

Thanks so much Doug. We appreciate your support, referrals and long time loyalty. We're popping a little something in the mail to you.

Susan
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

Loyal customer

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have appreciated the simplicity of the product and the ease of use for my consultants.

It has stayed true to its purpose; maintained its convenience and ease of use; is very dependable; doesn't require ongoing maintenance upgrades and then the need to re-learn how to use the software.

Contras:

I wish it was just a little less expensive since I only use the Time Tracking and Reports features.

Steve
Graphic Designer en Canadá
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

One of the easiest decision to help me focus on my work instead of the managing part.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Easy to use and the FunctionFox team is always there to help me quickly.

Time tracking and invoicing is really easy ! The weekly hours motivates me.

Contras:

Nothing for now I'm really happy with the product.

Shauna
Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Great product and price!

5,0 hace 3 años

Function Fox makes it easy to set up clients, projects and to track time. Most importantly, Function Fox has allowed my company to track and invoice for hourly work that "slipped through the cracks" in the past; my billable hours have nearly doubled since I started using the product. Function Fox help you get paid for your work. All of it.

Contras:

I think the invoicing part of Function Fox's system could be a bit more flexible -- customizing my invoices i a way that my clients will accept them has been a minor challenge, but certainly not a deal-breaker. Overall, it's a great product that help you get paid for your work -- the good definitely outweighs the bad.

richard
Senior Account Executive en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Function Fox lets our team accurately compile hours worked on projects

4,0 hace 6 años

I like the ease of use, the mobile app and the depth of functionality within the platform. I can see the teams hours and write descriptions on exactly what is being worked on

Contras:

I would love to have the ability to post time on multiple projects at once. This would help when the same projects are being done for multiple projects and time just needs to be split.