Opiniones de Power Pet Sitter

Sobre Power Pet Sitter

Online scheduling solution that allows pet owners to manage user or pet information and schedule pet sitting visits easily.

Descubre más sobre Power Pet Sitter

Funcionalidades
5,0
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Power Pet Sitter tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 2 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Power Pet Sitter antes?

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Keith
Keith
Dog Walker en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Love using this for my side dog walking jobs!

5,0 hace 4 años

This is such a dynamic product! All of the information that you need is right at your fingertips. Making schedules, having the customer complete schedules, it's all there. There is now even a great feature to email the customer once complete! Love it!

Contras:

Not much is bad. I find during sometimes that it can slow down and there is an issue with that. Other than that this is so great!

Respuesta de Power Pet Sitter

hace 4 años

Thank you so much for your review of Power Pet Sitter! We appreciate the feedback and are happy to have been your choice for a software provider for so long! We look forward to bringing you even more awesome features in the coming months!

Crystal
Crystal
Pet Sitter en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Power pet sitter review

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: my overall experience was very positive this allowed for great communication between employees and time management skills very quick and efficient use of documenting data.

what I like most about the software was that it was user-friendly and allowed me to login and logout and calculate all of my time accordingly. as well as allowed me to find our daily schedule and what needed to be done throughout the day.

Contras:

what I like least about the software was the notifications however once I evaluated it went to the settings I corrected the notifications and everything worked fine.