15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de The Mortgage Office

Sobre The Mortgage Office

Software de servicios de préstamos potente, flexible y fácil de usar.

Descubre más sobre The Mortgage Office

Reports and customization options gives you a quick way to find what you need to find rapidly and present those findings in a coherent manner. It does what it is supposed to do flawlessly.

Contras:

The learning process was very complex and difficult to understand in the beginning.

Valoraciones de The Mortgage Office

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

The Mortgage Office tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 260 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado The Mortgage Office antes?

Filtrar opiniones (260)

Anisa
Anisa
Dealing Representative and Chief Compliance Officer en Canadá
Servicios financieros
Fuente de la reseña

Long time user, first time reviewer. Stable, reliable tool. Strong support. Clean audits.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: For what's out there, this tool works well. As far as I can see there is no holistic product that manages the lending side of a MIC, the capital side of a MIC, robust and standard accounting tasks (financial statement generation) and exempt market issuance. But this one works really well at getting me data that can be imported into the accounting system with minimal fuss and high accuracy. The more we use it and learn about it, the more time this tool creates for our MIC team.

Really like the ability to save customize fields and save query views as spreadsheets. Really like the ability to save reports and letters as spreadsheets (or .pdfs through the platform vs. via print to .pdf menus). Good audit trails for reports, changes, statements, etc. We're now learning how to better manage dates to result in reports that balance to our accounting program -- pretty good. Would have loved to have known that sooner. Support team are on site with the company and are well informed as to how the platform works -- pretty decent turnaround time for a company on the other side of the continent. I have a healthy respect for the support team's skills and knowledge.

Contras:

Would love to have a hosted customer wiki or bulletin board where users could share tips and tricks. Would love to receive an email weekly with tips and tricks, did-you-know, or other implementation hints. Would love more information about stuff like how custom fields are added to the merge field list in custom letters -- using for years and just learned this. Tell us more about the nuances for customization and let us talk to each other and I think you'll have users for life.

Audrey
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

No software is perfect...but this one is pretty close....and the customer support is top notch!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have had a huge time savings using The Mortgage Office. ACH file is automatically generated at the click of a button. Loan payment input is simple. Monthly reports to our Lenders are generated and emailed right from the system. In the past we needed to scan the reports and e-mail them to the right people using our old system.

The software makes applying loan payments a breeze. We utilize ACH Express to remit monthly payments to our Lenders. That process is relatively easy. The creation of the NACHA file automatically by the system has saved us so much time. We used to have to manually load up that information, opening us up for human error.

Contras:

The clickable items on the left had side of the home screen are a little clunky. We tend to use Tasks & Reports the most, and I find sometimes I have trouble finding it as it is a good way down the list and doesn't stand out.

Jill
Contract Servicing Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados

TMO Review

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Good, have had great support from ABS Customer Support when needed. Most often hear back within the same day to help trouble shoot. Screen shots are often sent for easier review and answering our processing questions.

Ease of payoff and payment processing.

Contras:

Impound Analysis has been the most challenging, as tax payments were due same time as our files have been moved over into TMO. New and updated instructions have been received along with online training.

Joshua
EE. UU.

Great Product / Weak Service

3,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: The sales pitch was outstanding. If you want to get someone on the phone from the sales team, boom - they're on. The software itself has been a godsend. We were doing all of our statements on Word and Excel, and we would spend ours getting everything right. As we've grown in size (we have over $150 million in loans outstanding now), we almost had no choice to buy software to help manage the behemoth we've become. We sampled some other cheaper software, but The Mortgage Office is clearly the best one out there. That doesn't mean it's perfect - I am not a big fan of the statements the software generates. For example, on an investor statement, the "interest paid in 2016" box at the top right of the statement shows the gross interest paid. I essentially want it to show the net interest paid (interest less servicing fees). There is an option to do that, but then the statement hides the servicing fees we charge our investors. I like to be transparent and show our investor what they are getting net, but also show them the servicing fees. To get this done The Mortgage Office wanted to charge huge sums of money to customize. I am also not a big fan of the investor statements in general, there are a lot of aesthetic issues that need to be fixed, but they refuse to do it unless I pay them. Regardless of the minor issues described above, the software is good and worth the money. My biggest gripe is with customer support. When you get the support team on the phone, they are incredibly polite and knowledgeable, and always solve my problems. I would give the 5 stars if I could. The reason I am giving them 2 stars is not because of them, they are great. They are just incredibly understaffed, and I've never gotten one of them on the phone. I have to leave a message, and they rarely get back to you same day. It usually takes 24-48 hours, which is just absurd in our business. I even told one of the owners that I am willing to pay a much higher monthly fee (it's about $175 per month for service) if they could staff properly and have people pick up the phone when you call. I would seriously pay about $500/month to make this possible. I am running a $150 million business, and I need to know that I can reach someone within minutes when I have a time sensitive question. This is the reason I would most likely not recommend this product. If they can resolve this issue I would give the company all 5 stars.

Great tool to track loans, monitor loans, produce useful reports, produce borrower statements that are accurate, produces decent lender statements, the customer service reps are very helpful and knowledgeable, the software is relatively easy to use once you really study it.

Contras:

IMPOSSIBLE TO GET CUSTOMER SUPPORT ON THE PHONE - PLEASE RAISE MONTHLY SERVICING FEE IN ORDER TO HIRE MORE STAFF. I WILL GLADLY PAY MORE IF I KNOW I CAN GET SOMEONE ON THE PHONE RIGHT AWAY TO ANSWER A TIME SENSITIVE QUESTION, AS OPPOSED TO WAITING 24-48 HOURS FOR A RESPONSE.

Johanna
Loan Services Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de inversiones, 2-10 empleados

Great Software

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: It has been good! Technical support has been wonderful.

It's easy to navigate and they are always open for implementations.

Contras:

Does not have reports that can be customized.

Erika
Manager en EE. UU.

Extraordinary

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Five star experience. TMO is like staying at a nice hotel. Your expectations are exceeded, you're met with exceptional customer service, and you're confident and comfortable.

TMO takes away a lot of the manual work required with our previous software. Productivity is important to us. This automates, simplifies, and clarifies borrower payments, lender disbursements, escrow management. It's incredible. Integration was definitely a project but only because of our starting point. We were operating so chaotically to just get by. The support team was incredibly helpful and still is incredibly helpful. If I could only list one reason why I'm happy with TMO, it would be support. So responsive, so knowledgeable, and friendly.

Contras:

Integration was definitely the most difficult part. The software we used before was absolutely the reason it was difficult.

Veniece
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very happy with our new loan servicing software!!

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: HomesFund is very happy with the overall use, speed, and functionality of the software - and - it's in the cloud!

Setting up was fairly easy. The customer support team has my back on a daily basis on varied topics as I continue to build out the Loan Servicing system. They get back to me quickly and with great guidance and expertise.

Contras:

Some of my uploads were not accepted; however, I'm sure there was a share of user error as part of the reason 😊

Raquel
System Analyst Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de inversiones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The Best Company to work with!

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: The program and its sales, implementation and training groups are top notch. Everyone is friendly, professional and respond to your needs in a timely manner.

Super easy to use and does all the thinking for you.

Contras:

They are very busy (which is a good thing) but you don't always get a live person when you have a question. However, they always get back to you and are able to take care of your needs.

Isamar
Loan Servicer en EE. UU.
Banca, 2-10 empleados

Overall great and helpful

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Glenn and Xavier are knowledgeable and understand how our company works. Any issue that we have encountered has been resolved. It is awesome to know there is always a solution.

Contras:

A great way to improve though, is to provide more training to employees or having a second set of eyes approve their guidance before creating a bigger problem on the system. When we encountered this problem it was still resolved.

Brenda
Director, Lending Operations en Canadá

Exceptional!!

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We have been a client of Applied Business Software for over 18 years and even though there are alternate products available, we have found that the TMO speaks to the versatile and flexibility it provides our company and technician support services .... simply does not compare!!! Therefore .... exceptional!!! I would recommend this program serviced by ABS to anyone.

Simple and easy management of our loans.

Contras:

Not being able to process yearly Canadian T5 forms.

Jason
President en Canadá

Alternativas consideradas:

Overall A quality software with minor amendments required

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Very good. I would recommend it highly over the other options available on the market.

The software is the most comprehensive software on the market without going to customization. For a small to medium-size firm, I would highly suggest this to be your best solution.

Contras:

There are certain issues with the software which should allow a bit of customization. In the mortgage industry, there are unique cases all the time, the software limits certain items rather than allowing the user to customize the options. There is typically a workaround, however, giving the user a bit more freedom would have been preferred. However, it is still the best non-custom software on the market.

Christie
VP of Servicing en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Daily user of TMO here

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The Mortgage Office has made my job efficient in ways other programs could not.

I could not do my job without The Mortgage Office. I work with TMO as a Lender Service Provider to service approximately 30-40 credit unions. Our customers rely on a software that is reliable, accurate, and can handle many different loan types. TMO provides my company with all the tools we need to service a variety of needs. TMO also provides a number of different reports that help us work with accounting teams. Our company services participation loans and TMO makes the process simple. The software is easy to use and the help file is there for any questions you may have. They also have a great support team and always have a quick response time.

No complaints here with The Mortgage Office

Colette
RMLO/MANAGER en EE. UU.

Mortgage office review

5,0 hace 2 años

OVERALL EASE OF USE. So many features.

Contras:

unfortunately, we were sold the origination module and were not aware that it won't work for us. we tried to get a refund but were told we signed a contract. was a very expensive mistake.

Richard
Investor Services Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados

A+ 10/10 Software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: great, I love the seminars and support team.

The support team for TMO is great, they spent hours on the phone with my team to help resolve technical problems we had. No software I've used (personally and professionally) offered this much support. We had a TMO support person on a zoom call for almost 2 hours with my boss, colleague, and IT team. I would highly recommend TMO; their support team makes the software easy to use even for novices.

Contras:

Some excel report version of reports TMO can generate have odd formatting, due to being PDF to XLS exports. However, this can be easily resolved by editing the excel on your own after export.

Maria
Director of Community Development Liaison en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Director Of Community Development Liaison

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I love tmo the portal its easy to use with making payment with ach. debit or credit, Everything is needed in the portal with history, messages, servicing, tax forms if needed if not you can email the servicer you're with if needed help. Its very easy to use and a great software.

Its very easy to use, If help is needed there's videos if you need to learn about anything, Its easy to make a payment or view clients information, If you need to reach out there's an email contact them and will help you fast.

Contras:

i wish the portal has a way to show the exact payoff amount because clients always payoff what ever number they see in the portal and expect its that.

Brett
President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Should've bought it years earlier!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I've used different loan servicing products over the years, and The Mortgage Office is hands down light years ahead of other systems I would know because I purchased and used 3 other products! Each one I bought was mainly based on cost (they were cheaper). I really wish I had bought The Mortgage Office the first time around. It's very easy to use, the tech people are fantastic, and it's a robust system that has bulletproof calculations and does everything a private lender could ever dream of. Whether running statements or filtering loans by type, everything is just a click or two away. I am very happy with this software great product, great company, great time in place. I highly recommend it for anyone servicing loans it's a great value.

It's a powerful product that I love using every day. Very, very happy.

Dianne
CFO en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The conversion from our previous software, training and implementation was a breeze.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Efficiencies are key to a great team. This software allows my team to manage the easier aspects of the job quickly and easily leaving them more time to focus on other projects.

The Escrow Analysis, Payment Application, Conversation Logs, Statements and Past Due Notices. The ability to reformat our communication to customers quickly and easily. The entire software package has made our mortgage management efficient and accurate.

Contras:

It's not necessarily a con but would love to have an adhoc reporting tool. Some of the fields have no reporting tools embedded in the software and I would love to be able to pull them out.

Loren
Accountant en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 10.000+ empleados

So functional!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My overall experience has been pleasant. After the training, it was realized that we could use many other parts of this software in other parts of our daily business. We have even seamlessly added another kind of loan service for our citizens.

The smart views is my favorite place to be in The Mortgage Office. This application makes it simple to group different kinds of loans together and see that total of that type of loan. The attachments in each loan folder has also helped us cut down on the hard files that were being stored.

Contras:

I do not have a least favorite function.

Denise
General Manager en EE. UU.

Business Partner No 1

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great responsive, prompt and friendly support. The software gives you the ability to accommodate volume as your business grows.

Streamline company procedures and management of database. The Smart Views and Categories component make the portfolio management much easier.

Contras:

Annul Escrow Analysis . Did not work as smoothly and statement to the borrower is confusing . The servicing fee is listed as "insurance" instead of servicing fee.

Consultant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Have used this software for 7 years, works very well, we have had very few issues.

5,0 hace 6 años

Excellent handling of Trust Accounting. You can sell a loan to multiple investors, assign any percentage you want, and program handles split payments perfectly. have never had a problem with an investor check in 7 years. Customer support is also excellent (although I rarely use it).

Contras:

Would like to see a more automated way to print borrower letters and statements by selecting one option (for instance) "Print Today's Letters" rather than printing letters separately.

Michelle
Loan Servicing Agent en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo

We Passed Our Audit!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We were recently audited by the California Bureau of Real Estate. The auditor came into the office, realized we were using The Mortgage Office for all of our loan servicing, asked for specific reports (because they were so personally familiar with the software) and never asked another question! They trusted our information, knowing fully that the software would report any discrepancies in our business practices. Audits are so stressful but because we used this software, it was a BREEZE! And so nice to know that a state agency fully trusts it as well.

This software KNOWS the business of loan servicing

Contras:

Tech support is wonderful but trying to find solutions to your questions on your own can be very difficult. The help functions are not thorough

Megan
Operations manager en EE. UU.

Almost perfect

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: After years of searching, I was thrilled to discover a software designed with by business in mind. The ease of purchasing and installing the software was remarkable. The amount of customizable features and the power behind this software sold me almost instantly. I am a heavy user of the construction module, and there are no options for training in this module which seems odd to me. We went to the training in CA. and learned some general tips and tricks, but were not able to gain any further knowledge into the construction module which is why went in the first place. It's very difficult to get a hold of the support line. You never get through to anyone when you call. If you opt for sending an email, you typically get a call back within the same business day. The downside is that now I am in an epic game of phone tag trying to get my software functioning and have no idea when this might be resolved. When I do have the opportunity to speak with someone I am so happy with the customer service. Bottom line I would recommend this software, but make sure you're not in a hurry to implement it.

Ease of purchase and installation. I can customize everything and anything. The math computations are accurate and also custom to your specific needs.

Contras:

It's difficult to get support staff on the phone and sometimes end up in a phone tag scenario.

Tiffany
Secretary en EE. UU.

Tmo review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We love TMO we wish we knew how to use it to its full extent

It keeps track of everything we need it to

Contras:

The setup we’ve had it for a few years had [SENSITIVE CONTENT] come twice paid 10k for that and it’s still inputted incorrectly to where it does not function for us the way we need it to so we cannot pull the reports we need

Kevin
Director of Servicing Operations en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados

TMO for the Construction Pros

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As our company has continued to grow and The Mortgage Office has been right beside us. They continue to update features and offer a suite of modules to service our loans better.

The Mortgage Office provided us the ability to service our construction loans with increased efficiency and borrower transparency.

Contras:

There are efficiency hurdles with tracking tax and insurnace escrow lines and paying them within the system.

Sarah
Operations Manager en EE. UU.

Likes and Dislikes

5,0 hace 5 años

We like the ability to house all of our loans into one system and keep track of all the necessary information.

Contras:

We would like to be able to batch uploaded documents under the attachment section of each loan, rather than having to individually add them. Our files house upwards of 50+ documents and it is extremely time consuming and tedious to have to individually upload them.