15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre ECP

Solución de software web asequible e independiente de la plataforma que puede personalizarse según las necesidades de los establecimientos de vivienda asistida de cualquier tamaño.

Descubre más sobre ECP

I love everything, charting, med pass, activity daily task, outing.

Valoraciones de ECP

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

ECP tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 107 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado ECP antes?

Filtrar opiniones (107)

Jorge
Pharmacy Technician en EE. UU.
Productos farmacéuticos, 51-200 empleados

Excellent process

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Excellent customer service

System allows easy navigation and easy self instruction.

Contras:

I cant say there is something least I liked about the product. overall a great choice!

Tanya
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

ECP REVIEW, by Tanya Neubert from Prairie Home Assisted Living

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very Good!

Very user friendly for staff to use and its used across the fox valley so many caregivers are familiar with the program. Also, the customer service staff are AMAZING, they are always kind, helpful, patient, and have excellent follow up.

Contras:

For follow ups such as patches, Somehow make a follow up that can immediately ask them if they removed the previous patch. I am currently only able to do it 5 minutes later and we have to enter a separate patch removal as a treatment. Staff often forget to remove the old ones if we are not doing this. One other suggestion I'd like to put out there is I wish we could select certain parts of the ISP for the "active cares" that we want to for a quick reference for our staff. Even though it is a shortened version, it still is not efficient for us. Our hopes was the active cares would be similar to a form you'd see printed off in nursing homes on patients doors with instructions for CNA's. We have a few different forms we use like this internally but it would be amazing to have something be made from the ISP so your not re doing the work in two different area's. Currently we use a separate form which has the following areas listed on one page. These are the main topics with a few examples: Mental Status (example-alert/oriented) -Speech (example-difficult to understand)-Mobility Assistance(example-Wheelchair)- Transfer Assistance-Grooming Assistance-Special Equipment- Eyesight/Hearing- Medical Monitoring- Paralysis-Skin-Bathing Assistance-Oral Care-Dressing- Eating Assistance- Toileting Assistance-Night Services- Behaviors/Safety- Medications- Activities- Advanced Directives- Appointments- Housekeeping- Other Services - Evacuation Capability in Emergency.

Cecilia

A Bargain Product

3,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: It is ok, but a more robust program with more intuitive charting would be better. It is hard to locate information or find the correct place to document in some cases.

It is easy to set up users. Other features are ok

Contras:

It is not as robust as other products I've used.

Dan
Service Coordinator en EE. UU.
Productos farmacéuticos, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

ECP implementation impact, easy, integration

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: ECP staff have been incredibly helpful, from sales to help desk, billing, and pharmacy support.

Daily task lists and easily customized care plans allow for simple and effective charting and tracking of facility duties. It is some work to get set up, but ECP has great support staff to aid in the process. Charting is very simple and easy to follow. Pharmacy integration eases order processing, verifying orders and changes.

Contras:

Reordering medication requires review before being submitted to pharmacy

Jen
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall we are very happy and it has been easy to use the software and to train others to use it

I like all of the features available and how everything is customizable

Contras:

The process of setting it up and how long it took to get our pharmacy on board

hace 2 años

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear that ECP has been easy to use and train. We pride ourselves on creating software built for senior living and other care settings. The easy-to-use interface and customization capabilities give you the exact tools you need. With your dedicated ECP onboarding team, plus resources including support, training videos, webinars, and an online knowledge base, we're confident that even those without a technical background can seamlessly navigate ECP. Thanks again!

Kyle
Regional Environmental Service Coordinator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Perfect Software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: ECP has almost eliminated the need to store paper files for residents, compliance, and even employee files.

ECP's overall function is easy to navigate, even for someone that may not have the best computer skills. Charting, compliance, and internal notes just for staff communication are top-notch.

Contras:

I feel ECP is missing a calendar tab. A Calendar tab where management could enter appointments and events that would prompt staff.

el año pasado

Hi Kyle, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We understand that learning a new program can be challenging, especially when users do not have a technical background. That is why our team works hard to provide a user-friendly program that anyone feels comfortable using. We are thrilled to hear that your experience transitioning from paper records has been successful and that the program has improved communication, efficient charting, and compliance for your team. This continues to confirm that the communities using ECP are able to provide the best care possible. We are excited to let you know that we do, in fact, have a calendar view feature. Someone from our support team will be reaching out to assist with creating an appointment schedule that suits your needs. Thanks again!

Char

ECP

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall I have had all good experiences with ECP. It has made my world as Administrator much easier. The ECP team when you call the office are nothing but friendly and will work to help you solve your issues. I never feel rushed and to me that is important to learn things slowly

I come from old school where everything was hand written and kept in resident charts. This is so much easier and neater, easy to find history on anything I am looking for without having to dig through years of files. I am able to monitor how the residents are daily, I can monitor medication passes to make sure things are being done.

Contras:

There is really nothing that I dont like, I just think there is so much I dont understand and could really use some training on things to better utilize all areas. One area I would really like to learn is using ECP for ISP's. Right now i had write all of them

hace 4 años

Thank you so much for the kind words. We love hearing how our software helps people in the field, care for residents. We understand how important regulatory compliance and streamlining documentation such as ISPs (Care Plans) is for our communities. State Compliant Care Plans have been a core component in ECP for over a decade. We have State and license specific templates including assessments and required reporting for states across the U.S. Someone from ECP will reach out to you to setup training and provide some help for you to create automated care plans and customizable reports that will be easily accessible for your community. Thanks again for the great feedback. Nicole Shelton Senior Training and Compliance Specialist

danielle
Resident Care Coordinator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

ECP Is a great and easy product to use that has helped this facility alot!

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: ECP was very easy to set up and start using in the facility I enjoy using ECP.

I like the medication inventory which is very easy for staff to use. I also like the convenience of being able to look over multiple residents charts and information from my desk and not having to get up and grab multiple charts to clutter my desk.

Contras:

There are very few if any flaws at all, if something does arise I am able to contact customer support and resolve the issue right away.

Christina

Great product

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Fantastic. Excellent customer service. Quick response with knowledgeable staff

Ease of use. Everything at your fingertips. Can access anywhere and anytime

Contras:

There is really nothing negative to say about it

Desiree
Operations specialist en EE. UU.

Easy to use

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I am so happy with ECP if I have a question they are always so prompt with help.

It’s so easy to use, great customer support.

Contras:

May not always have the report we need.

CAROLE
RN, DIRECTOR OF NURSING en EE. UU.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I have called multiple times and have always received great service with friendly tech people.

Allot of time saving options that make charting easy.

Contras:

Some features were difficult to set up, but customer service was amazing at helping with this!!

Andrea
Facility Manager en EE. UU.

Make the switch!

4,0 hace 2 años

This product is very easy to use! Everything can be added into this program and makes it very easy to stay organized! The company is always willing to make something work to best suit our facility!

Contras:

The care plan was a little difficult to navigate at first but I think the quirks have been worked out!

el año pasado

Thank you so much for your kind review, Andrea! We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience switching from paper records and that ECP is helping your team stay organized. We understand that each community is unique and has specific requirements. This is why we offer various templates tailored to different states and license types. If you'd like to learn more about our pre-built care plans and state templates, our Senior Compliance Specialist, Nicole, would be happy to assist. In addition, our support team is always available to ensure that your account accommodates all your needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out when needed. Your company's success and satisfaction are very important to us. Thanks again for choosing ECP!

Acasia
CNA en EE. UU.

ECP review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Amazing! I use it 80% of my 8 hour shifts for quit literally everything. If ECP were to go down i’m not sure what we all would do. Its a lifeline for our care.

Very easy to use. User friendly for everyone.

Contras:

Every once in a while it will log me out but that could just be a internet in general problem.

el año pasado

Thanks for your feedback, Acasia! To hear that ECP is a lifeline for your team to provide quality care is amazing. By offering a complete software suite, we want to ensure that communities have all the tools they need to operate smoothly and efficiently. The user-friendly design makes our software easy for anyone to use, regardless if they have a background in technology or not. If questions arise at any time, please make sure to contact our customer support team and they will be happy to assist. Thanks again for your continued support!

Cynthia
Clinical Director en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Wonderful System

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: This is wonderful for all auditing purposes from our own company to government agencies.

The overall ease of use for the staff and the documentation of services provided; exceptional.

Contras:

Creating specific reports for our company use.

el año pasado

Cynthia, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear that ECP has been easy for your staff to use for documentation purposes. We also love to hear that you find ECP wonderful for both internal and external audits. Our team has worked hard to create templates that incorporate essential reports and forms for each state and license type. If you'd like to integrate a form into ECP that is specific to your community, our team would be happy to assist with this process. A representative will be in contact with you shortly to discuss this further. Thanks again for your support!

Rachel
Director of Administrative Services en EE. UU.

Excellent Customer Service

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience has been very good, the customer service and help team are great.

It is very easy for new staff to use, even staff that has never charted electronically.

Contras:

Our facility is geared towards mental health and it is missing some pieces that we need. That being said, ECP is very receptive to suggestions and has worked with us to develop some of the things we need.

hace 2 años

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that you've had a positive experience with our customer support team! ECP's user-friendly design makes it easy for anyone to use and allows effortless onboarding of new staff, whether they have a background in technology or not. We are continuously improving ECP and are happy to hear that our product development team has been receptive to your suggestions. We'll continue to prioritize improvements to ECP based on our customer's feedback.

Alexandria
Assistant Wellness Director en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 51-200 empleados

User friendly

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I absolutely love this software

Very user friendly. Easy to understand especially when training And allowing people to learn. Would highly recommend

Contras:

Nothing overall can’t complain. Anyone that has this software would agree

el año pasado

Hi Alexandria, Thank you for your kind words. To hear that ECP has made it easy to train and onboard your team is a great compliment. By providing resources such as training videos, user guides, webinars, and 24/7 support, users feel comfortable using ECP, even without a technical background. We take pride in knowing that our clients find ease in the implementation process, through our user-friendly interface. Thanks again for your support!

Rahul
Wellness nurse en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

Review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall the experience has been great so far.

It's a simple software to understand and use. This makes it very easy to adopt and easy to learn.

Contras:

Software needs a quicker way to select medication administered.

el año pasado

Thank you for your feedback, Rahul. We are happy to hear that your experience has been great so far and that you find ECP easy to use and understand. ECP provides various reports and tools to review administered medications. If you have questions about how to review specific medication details, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. They can assist in providing the best possible solution for your needs. Thanks again for your review!

Janelle
Manager en EE. UU.

Stanford Lodge

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: With ECP we were able to go from charting in folders to computerized. It's a very nice addition to our facility

ECP was introduced to our Facility through Home Town Pharmacy. It has made a world of difference to myself and staff. With having the ability to monitor residents and their medications.

Contras:

No real Issues with ECP its self. I sometimes have to wait awhile for Pharmacy to upload changes to medications. It seems to work out in the long run.

hace 3 años

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review! We're happy to hear that ECP has improved your ability to monitor residents and their medications by moving off paper MAR to our electronic MAR. The clean, user-friendly layout gives fundamental medication details, providing a clear overview of everything that needs to get done. Thanks again!

Traci
Servicios individuales y familiares, 11-50 empleados

ECP Review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, I have been immensely pleased with ECP.

Integrating this system into our company has made a world of difference. We have reduced our use of paper and our ability to track cares and charting for our clients has become much more efficient.

Contras:

I have spoken with ECP support regarding this issue, but we are not able to enter in readings for BSL levels when the meter reads "hi" or "lo" (versus a number).

el año pasado

Hi Traci, Thank for you the review! We love to hear that ECP has improved the efficiency of tracking care and charting for your team. Transitioning from paper is another huge milestone that we are thrilled to be a part of. We are continuously improving ECP and are happy to hear that our product development team has been receptive to your suggestions. We'll continue to prioritize improvements to ECP based on our customer's feedback. Thanks again for your input!

Arsenia
Program Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 501-1.000 empleados

Ecp

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Good for tracking medication, preventing medication errors

Makes passing medication easier and prevents med errors

Contras:

The pricing is a bit high for companies, if they are just starting out

el año pasado

Hi Arsenia, Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear that ECP has made passing meds easier while reducing medication errors in your community. We've always aimed to generate tools that simplify current processes while keeping a strong focus on accuracy and compliance. Thanks again for choosing ECP!

Dylan

ECP Review

5,0 hace 2 años

It is very user friendly and organized.

Contras:

Sometimes it is difficult to know where to go for certain things.

hace 2 años

Hi Dylan, Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that you find ECP very user-friendly and well organized. We evaluate and consider all suggestions that may impact the features for future releases. If you ever have a suggestion that you feel would be a beneficial update to ECP, we encourage you to reach out to our 24/7 support team. Thanks again!

Michelle
RA en EE. UU.

Satisfied

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Wonderful easy to learn and catch on to

Easy to navigate and easy to teach to others

Contras:

It’s not available at every site everyone should have the opportunity to work with such awesome software

el año pasado

Michelle, Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you find ECP easy to learn and use. We provide users with an abundance of training resources, such as ECP University and Knowledge Base, that include training guides, step-by-step tutorials, and webinars. This, combined with our user-friendly design, allow users of any skill level to catch on quickly. Thanks again for your review!

Heather
Care giver en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great for assisted living or home care

Comentarios: It’s been great

Documenting tasks is easy and effective.

Contras:

None. I think it is an effective software for assisted living and home care.

el año pasado

Hi Heather, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are happy to hear that you find charting tasks in ECP easy and effective. Our user-friendly design gives a simple, yet comprehensive overview of each shift, so staff can complete their duties efficiently. It's support from people like you that have helped us become a top-rated software in the Assisted Living industry. Thanks again for choosing ECP!

Tomi
Executive Administrator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent product and customer service!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: ECP has been a great experience within our company.

The software is very user friendly and I like the way the whole system is laid out.

Contras:

The only thing I struggled with on this program was the care plans.

hace 4 años

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Nicole, our Senior Training and Compliance Specialist, will be reaching out to you.

Jazmynn
Pharmacy Manager en EE. UU.
Productos farmacéuticos, 2-10 empleados

Great Customer Service!

5,0 hace 4 años

Whenever I have a question about the software, customer representatives are very helpful and address my issue in a timely fashion.

Contras:

The facility we work with sends refill requests through ECP and we don't always receive the notifications.

hace 4 años

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We value and encourage all feedback as our software is built around our customer's needs. Our experienced support team is always happy to answer questions, 24/7. You should have already had a call back from our Director of Pharmacy Systems to assist with troubleshooting your issues related to faxed refill requests.