15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Avionté

Avionte ofrece una solución moderna con funcionalidad integral y diseñada para personal administrativo, industrias livianas, TI y profesionales.

Descubre más sobre Avionté

I think they work with a variety of vendors that integrate well into the tool and hope they add a few more in the future.

Contras:

Some minor features that seem obvious to us are missing.

Valoraciones de Avionté

3,8
Relación calidad-precio
3,7

Probabilidad de recomendación

Avionté tiene una valoración global de 4,0 estrellas sobre 5 según las 164 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Avionté antes?

Filtrar opiniones (164)

Cynthia
Cynthia
Corporate Trainer/ Regional Manager / Professional Placement Recruiter en EE. UU.

We chose Avionte as our ATS supplier

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Avionte has given us the opportunity to reduce the operations workload for our staffing coordinators.
We are now streamlined and almost completely paperless.

The system is very user friendly as we have several integrations making the day to day workload much easier for the staffing coordinators. Some of these integrations include the criminal background check and E-Verify. The E-documents also save the coordinators from completing unnecessary paperwork which is done all electronic.

Contras:

How jobs are posted from the job orders out to job boards.

Emerson
Owner en México
Empleo y contratación, Trabajador autónomo

Good but prohibitively expensive for 1-person shop

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I'm moving on to another platform, since I can't afford the 2-user minimum

Good functionality, responsive customer support, good LinkedIn integration

Contras:

Cost, and they took suggestions but rarely implemented them

Misty
Human Resources Administrator en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 501-1.000 empleados

Just Enough to Get By

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall the software allows us to manage our day to day operations, it definitely has areas of improvement that need to be made that have been overlooked as developers think forward and focus on new developments and projects and seem to forget about old system improvements. The ACA companion app is a perfect example of this, they rushed to get it out, now it gets little to no attention leaving our company and only a handful of others scrambling to manually code our 1095's. Its wonderful this works for other clients flawlessly (So we have been told) but for us its been a headache since the launch and we were told no further developments would be made as the team focused on new ventures. (so basically what I heard was because only your company and a few others have this issue its not really important to us).
The software is a good BASIC end to end solution but could definitely do a lot to streamline processes for all of its clients.

Avionte allowed my company to move out of paper applications into the digital age, some of its integrations have been helpful and it has helped us in managing overall employment compliance. I like that it does provide even though flawed an end to end solution for our staffing firm

Contras:

-Employee documents can be a mess when the employee is longstanding or has had multiple jobs -There is no way to flag an individual who receives an MSO so that if they leave and return benefits is immediately aware -ACA tracking, enrollments, & Deductions 2 separate modules... previous software has auto tracked ACA eligibility because FT/PT status is designated at the assignment level. We have people who work short term PT jobs that then may go on to work a full time job and are genuinely eligible to receive benefits. To date we have not found a method to measure an individual for edibility before the 90 day window. -Unemployment Module- completely barebones, only 2 reports exist when this type of reporting is crucial to business operations. It attaches unemployment to whatever the employees current branch is instead of to the assignment to which the claim was filed, and there is no report or log to show activity on unemployment's. There is a log that shows when the claim is open or closed but no detail as to why, and no initial open date. For performance metrics it is critical to see activity on the claims. It would be nice to see reporting similar to the sales metrics reporting. There is no training or help in understanding how Avionte intended this module to be used. - Help Center a whole bunch of articles that you have to ask your question very carefully and did through several articles to get to your answer. -Finally the system feels Antiquated to other systems

Jeanette
Jeanette
VP Operations & Marketing en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados

Avionte - The good, bad and ugly

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall we've had a pretty good experience, outside of the numerous issues we had with implementation and set up.

I like that everything can be managed in one platform. All employee management, job management, backgrounds, payroll, and time management is taken care of in one platform.

Contras:

It is not the easiest to understand and manage certain things in the back office - where our payroll is processed. We've have quite a few issues with setting up and managing PTO time, as well as some customizations we've needed. But the customer support is excellent. I think training materials can be better.

Rosa
Dir of Finance en EE. UU.

Comparable to leading competitors

4,0 hace 5 años

It seems like they improved on some of our issues with Bullhorn - pipelining was completely new to us but makes sense to track and we've found it very useful. Also, they are open to feature requests and actually address them or provide alternatives - makes you feel heard.

Contras:

Some minor features that seem obvious to us are missing.

Alternativas consideradas:

Not recommended for highly specialized 3rd party recruiting

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I think Avionte is an okay product for corporate recruiting or recruiting in light industrial and clearical fields. It is not the best for highly specialized 3rd party recruiting. We have many work arounds to be able to use the software to do our jobs.

Easy to use and understand. Mirrors a Microsoft Outlook view with trees and drop downs. After many customizations, it is easy to implement your workflow. It's good to be able to have both front and back office functionality in the same platform. Good reporting capabilities.

Contras:

Avionte is below average for the cost. They have been working on a web-based platform for years but it is still not fully functional - therefore you must work simultaneously in a server & web platform. Outdated software and slow customer support. Always being nickel & dimed for customizations to improve usability.

Corey
Sr System Analyst en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 201-500 empleados

Decent System -- Support is terrible

4,0 hace 9 meses

There are a lot of reports available out of the box and the overall system is somewhat customizable.

Contras:

The biggest issue with the platform is a lack of timely support post implementation. It's actually forced us to replatform. You have to submit a ticket via thier support desk, but then if you want someone to actually look at it in a reasonable timeframe you have to call in to the desk. Over the last few months tickets go days to weeks without updates, even after escalations.

Samantha
Staffing Manager en EE. UU.

Overall a great product!

4,0 hace 5 años

I really like how everything is set up on the front end and how easy it is to access information. I love the amount of reports and their accessibility.

Contras:

I would say the one thing I have an issue with is not being able to see employee/candidates or customers that are coded under a different "branch" unless I have that specific branch chosen under branch settings. The main time I have an issue with this is when I am working on an order, let's say if an applicant from branch "A" applies to a job within my branch, "B" then I would not know unless I have branch "A" chosen in settings. I try to stay within my branch because our company as a whole has 1000's of applicants and a large amount of work orders so if I have all branches available in my settings it bogs down my screen and slows me down on getting the information I need solely for my branch.

William
William
Controller en EE. UU.

Avionte

4,0 hace 5 años

We are able to access the software anywhere there is an internet connection. In addition, the software features a full billing, payroll and tax functionality in addition to their front office. Finally, the payroll tax software is excellent. This is very important since we operate in a state with city and school district taxes.

Contras:

The current version does not work well on cell phones and tablets. A new version coming out in July will resolve this issue.

Karla
Karla
Senior HR Coordinator en EE. UU.

Good recruiting software

5,0 hace 6 años

It is very intuitive, able to customize certain setting that work best for me, customer service is great- they care and want you to understand how to fix something so will walk you through fixing it instead of just doing it themselves, updates every month, great online help as well. I have used a few ATSs and this seems to be the best.

Contras:

Honestly, can't think of anything. It tends to run slow sometimes, but that is probably more on our end.

Jay
President en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Attractive UI, but that is as good as it gets. Far better products for the money.

2,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Compas is a product that would be well suited for novice software users that are just looking for a place to store resumes, email, track jobs, etc.

Quick data migration got us up and running quickly. Compas has a pretty UI (user interface). They address product and user issues quickly.

Contras:

Lots of clicks, wonky search, relatively easy to configure, support has been lacking, despite their eagerness to help resolve issues. We often find out that the system is incapable of meeting our requests/needs. Calendar in the system is significantly lacking. Not all fields in the database are searchable. Configuring search in the system is not easy and we find that even the vernacular is not consistent across all "modules" or "sections" in the database. As an example, to search contacts within a radius you search on the term "address", while in the applicant the term is "location". When entering data you can't add a state until you have a country entered, but you are asked to put in the state before the country, so you have to click down, then back up to populate the state. They don't integrate their job application portal with careerbuilder, so applicants on careerbuilder don't enter Compas directly, so lots of manual entry or lots of applicant emails, unless you drive applicants away from the career site (careerbuilder) to your job application page on your website. That said, applications drop significantly when you direct them away from the career site.

Janell
Director of Corporate Services en EE. UU.

Disappointed

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I thought the Avionte advanced search and Auto Match features would revolutionize my team's ability to search. As it is working right now it is not doing that all... for new data since our June conversion it seems to be ok but I can't find the people I need that converted from our old system. CONNECT was a great experience but the Q&As made me feel like a bouncing ball - ask one person, they don't know, ask another person, they don't know, ask someone else, maybe they have a suggestion, find the right person and they have no idea what the answer is and no suggestions on what to do. I feel as if Avionte grew too quickly and find themselves unable to support the new companies who came on board. The Knowledge Base and Avi the owl are all well and good but I feel like our training was lacking. And if I don't know a feature even exists - Group Searching Options - how do I know to find a Knowledge Base article on them. Support is good IF you get lucky and get someone who knows something about your problem; otherwise we're on our own and that's not a good feeling.

We're still using the Core App and what i like most is that all of the information I need is on one screen. Everything is easy to find and the system is responsive.

Contras:

The service and support are awful. We are 2+ months post conversion and still don't have ACA reporting capabilities. We are unable to use the Web Modules because our data is so out of whack (it's supposed to be a mirror image of the Core App right? it's not at all) and our rep. She does't return calls or emails even from our company VP. I attended CONNECT and thought I had gotten good answers to some lingering questions about reporting and searching but the instruction doesn't seem to work when applied within my system (bad data conversion maybe?).

Linda
Director of Administration en EE. UU.

Avionte Review

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Avionte has allowed us to streamline many processes and reduce manual tracking and processes across multiple platforms. While there are areas we feel need to be improved upon, it has improved our business operations.

Avionte provides the full Life Cycle; tying the applicant tracking through to the hiring process, payroll and billing the customer. *Electronic onboarding *WOTC integration *Employee Portal *Customer Portal *Web Time import

Contras:

*Lack of open API *Account Receivable Module does not allow users to create an invoice with multiple line items or adding free text comments through the A/R module (outside of the invoicing creating by time entry/payroll process). *A/R does not allow for processing a refund to a customer *Payroll does not allow use of a negative deduction to refund something withheld *ACA Tracking functionality needs to be updated

Bre
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

A lot of additional work

2,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: Our company switched over to Avionte after a period of time utilizing a different, labor-intensive ATS. After a few months utilizing the system, this is what our team has decided regarding the product. Pros:
Better than paper
Fairly easy email integration into the ATS
Payroll within the program could not be easier
Generating reports is a very straight-forward process
Cons:
In order to attach messages to work orders, employees, or clients, 90% of the time, one must do so separately. For example: If you have an employee out on assignment with a particular company under a particular work order and you wish to log a message, you must do so by individually selecting to attach it to the employee, then the assignment number, then the client company.
Ending assignments must be done in both the employee screen and the assignment number screen. Ending an assignment in one screen will not automatically change the files throughout the program.
Assigning employees to a work order is extremely labor intensive. One must go through several steps that, in other programs, would automatically populate (ie: changing a prospective candidate's status from "Active" to "W2" does not happen when the employee is assigned. One must change their status manually).
Utilizing Avionte's online portal to get employees to update information including I9 and W4 documentation only works 50% of the time.
Issues brought forth to the Customer Service team at Avionte are addressed with, "Alright. We're going to look into this and will get back to you within the next few hours." The only time we have ever received follow-up was a call the next day to inform us that they happened to notice our ticket was still open and that they would let us know when the problem was fixed.
The search feature leaves MUCH to be desired. It is not intuitive and is very difficult to use.
This is a slow, clunky system that requires a lot of patience and a lot of re-tracing of one's steps. Updates and changes to the system are very slow to take effect. I could not recommend this software to anyone.

Sam
Substitute Management Specialist en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 10.000+ empleados

A Solid Program with High Functionality

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have enjoyed my experience, and haven’t run into any serious qualms. I think the program does what it sets out to do!

I really like that this software can run my background checks, track a team’s applicant load and status, and reliably keep data all while being a platform which our payroll department and sales department can also use with our clients. Once you get the hang of the idiosyncrasies of this program, you can work really efficiently.

Contras:

The ease of access with this software could be improved. While I believe our company is running a previous iteration of the software, the integration that this program has with office software such as Outlook or our I-9 system is lacking. Even in the functions that try to make up for this, the experience isn’t the smoothest. Happily, once you get used to working with the program, these issues diminish in severity, as the program’s consistency helps you understand solid workarounds for the concerns aforementioned.

JoAnn
Risk Management Coordinator en EE. UU.

Avionte Review

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I like many of the features of Avionte. The company has worked diligently to make the software more responsive to the needs of users.

I like that Avionte allows you to tie job postings to other applications and has its own payroll piece. The ease of pulling specific reports and the ability to contact candidates and employees through mass email is very helpful.

Contras:

When I have submitted tickets to Support, it has sometimes taken them several weeks to contact me. That forces me to spend time researching a solution to my problem and in the process losing valuable time doing the job I am being paid to do

Jacena
Onboarding specialist en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Avionte Great Product for Sourcing

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall great experience! Makes my day of reviews easy and quick when working with a specific client.

With the amount of clients I oversee and work with, I find it easy to find and pin point the exact candidate that I am working with. It is easy to use and easy to view all of the clients information with just a click or two!

Contras:

It's hard to view errors and as to why there is an error on a clients name. The ease to navigate out of daily buttons I use is a little difficult to view or know how to use. Pulling reports is a little difficult to recall, there arent many help areas to show you how to do things.

Eva
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use. Avionte staff is always so helpful and follow up in a timely manner.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Accessibility

System very accessible on different platforms. I can pull the system up via the web or my desktop very easily. I don't have to worry about going into the office on the weekends to update employee files, I can just get it done at home and it's safely stored.

Contras:

Password changes can be annoying due to the criteria required for a new password but on another side, I feel my information is safe so I understand the criteria required for the new password.

Rovshan
Business Analyst
Comercio minorista, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Not satisfied

2,0 hace 7 años

It's very fast to find any applicant in the system. It's also easy to edit any table for an admin, no need any support by the vendor. Another thing that I like is the customer support, all the requests are being taken care of fast enough.

Contras:

If you delete any option that has been added before but not being used anymore, it'll delete all historical data. The system should be flexible. It's not even possible to hide the options that aren't being used anymore.

Respuesta de Avionté

hace 7 años

I'm sorry about your experience and we want to make things right. I have alerted your Customer Success Manager and they will be reaching out shortly to remedy these items. Thank you.

Alexandra
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter
Práctica médica, 51-200 empleados

Messy & Unintuitive

2,0 hace 7 años

- Thorough candidate and client profiles. - Integration of payroll. - Customizable reporting features.

Contras:

- Too many trees/branches of navigation. - Inaccurate and clumsy resume parsing. - Complicated and strict search feature to find candidates in the database. Impossible to search more generally. - No way to view candidate pipeline/flow except for within individual requisitions. - Takes forever to start up and load each page. Closes program after too short of a time of inactivity. - Preset job titles, WC codes, etc. are way too varied and unspecific to an individual organization's industry.

Francisco
A/P Manager en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Avionte Software Review

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This software has allowed us to work efficiently all around, whether its front office or back office support.
Processing times have been cut drastically, allowing us to focus on customer retention and acquisition.

Time entry for payroll, Employee Tracking, Application Processing, Report Generating

Contras:

Ability to Customize reports and sometimes processing times can be delayed due to remote processing.

stephanie
Staffing Specialist en EE. UU.

Avionte Software

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Overall, the software helps with keeping track of orders and candidates and makes it easier to view previous assignments and ending reasons to help us place employees in the future.

I like how everything flows together, you can attach a message to many different areas and can view the messages no matter what area of the application you are on.

Contras:

I wish I could assign alerts to remind me of specific tasks

Avionte

4,0 hace 6 años

The software is very logically setup and flows very naturally from task to task. There are many customization options with their core application. The back office functionality is excellent.

Contras:

It takes several days for a customer support ticket to be addressed. The software is very expensive.

Tim
CEO en EE. UU.

Trusted Partner for our growth

4,0 hace 6 años

Front and Back Office solutions are vital to our business model. This eliminates the need to have two softwares to complete daily and monthly functions.

Contras:

Slow adaption to changing trends in our industry. A more open API is needed to allow end users some customization, and to allow easier integrations.

Joseph
EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
4,5 hace 11 años

Comentarios: COMPAS has been instrumental in transforming our old-fashioned recruiting and staffing practices into a modern system that's able to compete with institutions much larger than we are. Being a Community Bank, we hadn't experienced the problem of competing with larger regional or national institutions concerning staffing and recruiting. As we became larger, and the world around us became smaller (via social media) it became necessary to pull, analyze, and hire talent from a much larger area than we were used to. COMPAS has allowed us to reach or dip into labor pools not previously available to us. Previously, we relied on traditional print ads, word of mouth, community visibility etc. to attract and recruit talent. With the expanded reach and ability to build a database and pipeline of quality applicants, we are much more equipped to compete with larger organizations for the top talent. Are there other staffing programs comparable to COMPAS? Maybe, but the ease of use, ability to speak to a human being on the other side, and ability to have input into the development and functionality of the software is what we most appreciate. From incorporation into our bank until now, about year or so, I have maintained contact with the original account executive that introduced the software to us. If ever I have a question or concern, it is answered, quickly. We value ourselves here at PointBank on the notion that "every customer is the only customer", and quite frankly, we feel COMPAS has treated us like their only customer.