Calificación media

4,2 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,3 /5

Sobre Wrike

Wrike es un software de gestión de proyectos empresariales con plantillas, control del tiempo, diagramas de Gantt, tablas Kanban, etc.

Descubre más sobre Wrike

Mostrando 1714 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Zulhilmi N.
Sales and Marketing Specialist
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 5001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/2/2021

"Manage marketing project with Wrike"

Comentarios: Wrike really change our approach in collaborating project, the process has been simplified and we manage to cut the time to finish our project compared to before using Wrike. Integration with other software is doable and adding value to the software.

Puntos a favor: Wrike is really easy to use for managing our sales and marketing related project, we has the all the tools that much needed to managing a complex and resource rich project. Collaborating project with multiple department is smoothly run and we are using the messenger platform to coordinate and communicate quickly.

Contras: The feature and tools in this software is great, but that is another story with is user interface. The graphic design is not helping us to move faster, as many of the icon design is almost identical and sometimes confusing me. Sometimes, the system is not refresh automatically and i need to refresh it manually to get the real-time update.

• Publicado el 6/2/2021
Gabriel L.
Chief Technologist
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/5/2020

"I've researched & tested every major player in the "project management" space and Wrike Leads All"

Comentarios: Wrike is an exceptionally well-developed tool that even offers integration with Outlook to help keep project communication and schedules organized and on-time.

Puntos a favor: I'm a big fan of squeezing every additional second of my day, and as such, I'm constantly trying to do more in less time! Wrike keeps my projects on-time & on-budget, while allowing client collaboration.

Contras: I haven't found any major issues, perhaps the setup could be a little less involved but if you put in the time, you reap the rewards of a top project management tool.

• Publicado el 11/5/2020
Aminuddin B.
Information Technology Manager
Telecomunicaciones, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/1/2021

"Great tool to managing task"

Comentarios: We had a great workflow in working a collaboration project with Wrike, all communication is happen in the software and we can ditch the old way of email and other messaging apps. I will recommend small and medium enterprise to jump to this software.

Puntos a favor: Creating a task and sub-task, assigning task owner and tracking task progress and completion percent of the task. Adding a new user and giving them a ownership and privileges over certain feature is easy. Sharing a resource and document also is an option with this software. Editing the configuration and dashboard layout help me to working with this software faster as i know all the location of my tools.

Contras: There are new feature introduced to the software, but there are no video tutorial attach with it. I need to study the feature my self and try it for my self. Integration to other service or software is possible, but it comes with additional fee to do it. Other than those two problem, i really like all other feature in this software.

• Publicado el 29/1/2021
Joelle L.
Director of Customer Success & Services
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/11/2019

"Not My Favorite Product"

Comentarios: We had a good implementation specialist helping us to configure the product. It wasn't as easy to train others on it, so we weren't able to use it everywhere we wanted to. In some areas, it's intuitive, in others, it's very clumsy. A few things solidified my decision in discontinuing use of the software: At the end of the day, creating a project plan and moving between formats/views caused my plans to list in alphabetical order, then reset, then tasks disappeared, then reappeared. Tasks would move, then return to where they were, and then duplicate. This was a badexperience when you're trying to make a basic project plan, and I ended up in MS Project, then simply exported it for my immediate need. It was much simpler. Another reason was their lack of support. I had issues with the billing and customer success sides. At one point, our statements were being sent to the wrong person, after I had asked to be the main contact. Then they deactivated our account with no warning, and when I asked they said "it's written on the invoice". I supposedly had access to a CSM, but they never called. When I asked to be contacted by a manager, I was told they would call me and they never did. I also ended up with a credit on the account, after they shut it down saying we hadn't paid

Puntos a favor: I liked the ability to collaborate, both internal and external. I also liked the Trello style boards for tasks, as well as the ability to mention people and easily improve communication flows. The implementation was decent.

Contras: The scheduling feature was very buggy, the drag and drop feature was not flexible, and the customer service was non existant. The billing wasn't right, they do not contact you unless they want something, and the product purpose can be replicated using other tools (Monday, MS Project, Excel/Trello)

• Publicado el 8/11/2019
Laetitia B.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/1/2021

"Wrike for small businesses"

Puntos a favor: It's flexible and there are multiple ways to look at projects/task depending on how users like to see things. For example as a list, Gantt chart, table or Boards which is really handy as we have designers and programmers who work very differently. The decision to go with Wrike was also skewed by the ability to have external collaborators join the team. The ability to add custom fields makes it easy to add information required. Different views enable tasks to be seen by project, person, folder etc. Being able to track time on each task is also really useful and easy for everyone. New features are being rolled out frequently and Wrike is fast catching up on the areas I thought were lacking initially.

Contras: The flexibility and customisation makes it a bit confusing to start with, and I also found that the initial set up we had was not optimal. This was the first time we used a Project Management system to this extent, so this may be more of a user error issue. The "CRM" workaround I don't think is worth the trouble. The pricing model is the one that I think lets Wrike down the most. I understand the reason for a minimum of 5 seats, but every increment after this is in 5 seats as well. For a small business, this is a real issue in my view. This is also the case for additional features, many of which are only used by Admin, but are invoiced for each seat.

• Publicado el 13/1/2021
Syazwani I.
Talent Acquisition Executive
Servicios financieros, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 24/2/2021

"Wrike project management tools is incredible"

Comentarios: Wrike is all i need for our project, task and product launching. Every stages of the progress is very detailed so that we will not miss any important steps in between. Talking about notification, i can tags every team members in each steps of the progress to take more attention on the progress and vice versa. I really helping to making our project progress as smooth and as effective as possible.

Puntos a favor: Wrike really has help my team to work as a unit, especially when we had to work from remote area or work from home(WFH). Collaborating on project in virtual setting is never has been easy, but using all the features and integration with other software really has make this software one stop center for all my project management needs. Launching a product with Wrike has its own benefit and everything can be accelerate for more fast product launching.

Contras: Wrike is actually not that simple to setting everything up especially when i have use so many software integration like JIRA and Okta. Some of integration is working without any problem, but some need the helps from the customer service to fully integrated it with my system.

• Publicado el 24/2/2021
Norzihan I.
Recruiter
Telecomunicaciones, 5001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/1/2021

"Best project collaboration tools when work from home"

Comentarios: Pleasure experience working with this software, we have modernize on how we managing our project and we can get a real-time progress tracking after using Wrike.

Puntos a favor: The fact that i can accessing to this software to get update on my project that i collaborating with my colleague is the biggest point. Wrike can be access from my web browser and need no software installation with it. The graphical design for the software is minimal and clean, and it not messing my eyes after hours of time staring at the software.

Contras: We can't adding all the employees on the company to have access to the software, as it will cost more based on the user using it. On other word, it is expensive for small and medium organization to own the software. There are no new feature introduce to the software, and the current bugs takes month to get fix.

• Publicado el 28/1/2021
Syamir K.
Administrative Assistant
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/2/2021

"Project and portfolio manager"

Comentarios: Project planning is never more easier to manage than using Wrike.

Puntos a favor: Wrike has a very unique that special only for them, the program structure is look like a tree branches and that method make the project arranging is more visual and easy to arrange. Wrike also has a very good connectivity as it can be access from any device and it has its own software for any platform.

Contras: The pricing plan is calculated from how many user that are registering with the software, it will benefited a team or organization with a small team, but will be costing greatly for a larger team. Integration with other service is a must to have a full potential of the software and it also will adding the cost.

• Publicado el 3/2/2021
Chad D.
Director Of Special Projects
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 21/5/2020

"Almost primetime"

Comentarios: overall the product performs well and I was able to setup 90% on the companies needs on this system.

Puntos a favor: The software manages agile very well and other dev type roles. It's easy to see projects and tasks and navigate

Contras: not useful for project work with tracking true time worked. I also don't like the admin limitations.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 21/5/2020
Stuart G.
Strategy and Operations Manager
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/2/2021

"Strong collaborative project management tool but lacking finer features"

Comentarios: The software is good, and we like the desktop user interface. The business has improved project management overall, and it was generally easy to implement.

Puntos a favor: Collaborative tasks
Baseline snapshots can be taken at any point in project history

Contras: Managing tasks is different in each view (eg Gantt view, list view, table view etc) - eg in List view you can select multiple tasks and change their status all at once, but in Gantt view you cannot do this. There are countless examples of this annoying aspect.

• Publicado el 21/2/2021
Tanya T.
Sales Manager
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/7/2019

"Wrike for event marketing"

Comentarios: Software is useful for marketing budgeting and strategies.

Puntos a favor: As an event management tool, it helps to make strategies on our marketing activities with its templates. Task management plays a key role in workflow and efficiency.

Contras: It has the integration with Box, Google, Outlook but they do not work properly. The interface could be better organized.

• Publicado el 31/7/2019
Paul R.
Consultant
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 23/6/2019

"Be sure you know who you are and what you need"

Comentarios: Configuration support was limited unless you spend extra. Chat support is very good but limited to the art of the cure available, not the are of the possible. Getting users to use the system rather than Outlook is very difficult. Integration with Outlook requires expensive additional components. The basic business license has good functionality but lacks important elements that are only available with the enterprise license.

Puntos a favor: It is versatile and can be configured for numerous functions

Contras: While good at some it is not great ant any UNLESS you spend significant money to integrate it with other software like Microsoft Outlook or conference systems like Zoom. These integrations are possible but not cheap. The system doesn’t have a notion of time of day for scheduling tasks.

• Publicado el 23/6/2019
Ashley S.
Marketing Coordinator
Agricultura, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/11/2020

"It's okay"

Comentarios: Meh. I'd pass and use something else if I had the option.

Puntos a favor: Not much. I've used a lot of other project management software over the years and this is my least favorite.

Contras: It's not super user friendly. To my knowledge, the stages of a project are very limited. It's being used at my current company but I would've suggested something different.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Wrike el 1/12/2020

Hi Ashley - Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that your experience didn't match your expectations. Please reach out to us at [email protected] and please let us know what we can do to create a better experience for you. We would love the opportunity to make things right, if you give us another chance.

• Publicado el 19/11/2020
Angele B.
Founder/CEO
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 24/7/2020

"If you're looking for streamlined, it's not Wrike."

Comentarios: I was introduced to Wrike by a client who swore by it (and still does) but I'm sad to say my experience with Wrike ended there. In my experience, it was needlessly confusing and just not intuitive.

Puntos a favor: I suppose it was nice to see the activity my client was working on as well as her team, as it helped me do my job more efficiently.

Contras: Though we worked together for months, I never really got a grasp of the software. I feel like I couldn't find what I needed easily, I could never replicate the same action twice, and it was just tough to pick up.

• Publicado el 24/7/2020
Mike H.
CIO
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/10/2020

"Excellent tool for PM's, Easy to use for non-PM's"

Comentarios: This has been a fantastic addition to our Projects Division toolkits, and has been integral in the success of several projects we have run via Wrike. Without this tool we would not have been able to properly organize all of the steps and milestones, and undoubtedly would not have had such success with each project we completed.

Puntos a favor: We were looking for a full project management suite our PM was focused on a robust tool that met all of the PM standards and requirements. As we reviewed various software suites we found that although many met their needs, they were very difficult to use and understand for non-project oriented staff; this was critical for us many staff are required to interact with the Projects Division as part of their stakeholder and SME roles. We were very happy to see Wrike had a friendly and very usable interface that non-PM focused users could interact with easily.

Contras: As an admin level user for myself it is very easy to get 'lost' within Wrike, as I have access to all projects, tasks and PM features. Although note that this isn't a fault of the software but rather how we configured our environment and user access.

• Publicado el 19/10/2020
Sanskriti G.
Senior Software Engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/10/2020

"Wrike; a comprehensive project management tool"

Comentarios: Overall, we had a positive experience with the application. We deployed wrike at our desk, and able to get optimum results. We were able to manage 250+ employees from a single application. With wrike we were able to track everything including project schedules, working hours, ongoing tasks with detailed reports and analytics with visualizations and work flows. So, I would prefer wrike when it comes to project management, and it has been a great asset for team collaboration and event handling.

Puntos a favor: Wrike is quick and easy to setup. It has clean interface with variant functionality. Well its initutive with smooth navigation and flexible for team collaboration where users are able to organize the workforce and utilize the resources at work.

Contras: With its rock- solid performance at work, I couldn't notice demerits with the app. However, its quite expensive when it comes to pricing. But the features we are getting up with the app purchase is at the top, and can't deny that its way better than other competitive project management tools.

• Publicado el 16/10/2020
Nathan W.
Web Lead
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/8/2020

"Team project management software that is continually improving"

Comentarios: Overall Wrike has made us much more organized as a company. Those of us who are process-oriented and organized love Wrike as a project management tool. We're so invested in the platform at this point that I don't think we could ever switch to another software even if we wanted to!

Puntos a favor: Wrike is very flexible in how you use it. It has MANY different ways to view the same data (list view, table view, kanban board style, etc). It has great options for setting up dashboards, scheduling workloads, managing complex projects, time tracking and reporting on all of that data. Collaboration is easy with inboxes, @tagging, multiple assignees, document proofing, detailed comments/descriptions, file attachments and more. We've enjoyed the community feedback aspect of Wrike as well. They take feature suggestions from users and allow others to vote on their usefulness, ultimately becoming a part of the product. Our company has made multiple recommendations which have helped guide the features being developed.

Contras: There is a significant amount of learning and coaching required to get up and running properly in Wrike. You WILL need multiple sessions with a Wrike rep to understand all of the functionality and get your groundwork setup correctly to ensure success. We run into occasional issues where Wrike is slow to respond or a feature doesn't seem to work properly on some days. Luckily these are temporary issues and are usually resolved quickly!

• Publicado el 27/8/2020
Sam L.
Lead Technical Trainer
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/11/2019

"Functionally adequate but UI needs improvement"

Comentarios: The functionality is there for the most part and I really want to love Wrike, but the user interface is simply not as polished as some other major competitors (Monday, Asana, etc.). This hurts the user experience quite a bit.

Puntos a favor: • The ability to view my projects and tasks in several views (list, table, kanban board, Gantt, etc.)
• The easy report builder
• The ability to have projects and tasks show up in multiple locations is fantastic. This means that projects and tasks aren't confined to only "live" in the location they were created. They can be displayed in multiple locations at once allowing different contributors and stakeholders to have access to the same items simultaneously without having to duplicate them. This was a big reason why I went with Wrike. Few other competitors have this architecture.
• The ability to add stakeholders without having it count towards your purchased user licenses. Wrike is a pricy platform so this definitely brings the cost down a litte.

Contras: • UI needs a lot of improvement:
- I should, at a glance, be able to immediately tell the difference between a folder, a project, and a task in every view that is available. Currently, they just blend together and it is very difficult to see any separation between these three items (in for example the Table view). This is THE biggest point of annoyance for me with Wrike. Other competitors in this price class have very clear visual interfaces with visually distinct screen elements. Adding an icon or other visual indicator to each item type would solve this very easily.
• The fact that the folder pane doesn't show in the List view by default when clicking a folder makes it difficult to provide folder information to a team. They simply won't know that a folder contains information unless they deliberately check. This is a big miss.
• The folder/project/task panel should be easier to open and close. The fact that I have to go into a submenu to close the panel is ridiculous. This seems like a small detail but UX/UI design issues like this can really drag down the user experience.
• Also, I should be able to do bulk changes from the Table view and not just the List view. These views are different enough to where this is an issue.
• Review and approval add-on feature is an almost necessary feature for creatives but way too expensive as an add-on. Wrike is already a pricy platform. These add-on costs feel very greedy.

• Publicado el 13/11/2019