Opiniones de Marketo Engage

Sobre Marketo Engage

Software de automatización de marketing potente y fácil de usar que ayuda a generar clientes potenciales cualificados y convertir el gasto de marketing en ingresos.

Descubre más sobre Marketo Engage

Contras:

Some of the systems can be quite hard to understand at first.

Valoraciones de Marketo Engage

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
3,8

Probabilidad de recomendación

Marketo Engage tiene una valoración global de 4,2 estrellas sobre 5 según las 610 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Marketo Engage antes?

Filtrar opiniones (610)

MD Masoom
MD Masoom
Sr. Executive Sales and Research en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

Indeed a Best-in-Class Marketing Automation Software

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Marketo Marketing Automation is satisfactory. I am using it daily for marketing automation for different marketing campaigns for different team members and I found this platform very helpful and amazing. My experience with their dashboards and reports features are mindblowing and this is the best thing about this tool.

I like almost everything about this amazing marketing automation tool. Some of the things that I like most about it is the following: 1. Marketo customer support team is very responsive and always available to help, this is something I like the most. 2. Marketo's simple and easy user interface is amazing and very easy to use. This is the second thing that I like about it. 3. Marketo's amazing dashboards and reports features are the 3rd things that I like most about it. It is very informatics.

Contras:

I want to share one thing that I dislike about it and that is Marketo is a little bit expensive compared to other tool but I must say that it is worth to spend on it.

Imad
Marketing Specialist en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Construcción, 10.000+ empleados

Great for all businesses

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Can't live a day without the software. Sometimes I can't understand somethings, but they have loads of tutorials on their website and YouTube.

Whatever you can think of in terms of marketing automation, lead management and email marketing, chances are Marketo can do it.

Contras:

You can just subscribe and start using it without a little training. And the functionalities are so many, that you really need to know what you are looking for to find it.

Ana
Ana
Security Architecture Discipline leader en España
Banca, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I think it's a tool that has enough features to power marketing activities.

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: It's a deep tool, so it can be a bit difficult to use it perfectly, but with a lot of manual knowledge and an external community, we have an environment where you can easily leverage Marketo's performance. Also, for content such as emails and LPs that are used for marketing measures, once a template is created, all that's left is to combine each part like a jigsaw puzzle, so the speed of content creation has increased dramatically. not having coding skills like HTML can create high-quality content.

Marketo Engage can intuitively set the focus for leads and customers, so it was easy to use even for me, who has little marketing experience. The integration with Salesforce is well developed, so both implementations will create synergies. In addition, it is possible to connect to other systems via Webhook, and this can also be sufficiently configured by reading the manual published by Adobe.

Contras:

When searching for content on Marketo, the search capability is low and it can be difficult to find the desired content, so it would be helpful if you could improve that as well.

Jay
Jay
CEO en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Powerful but not user friendly

3,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

It allowed the agency to have power to have multiple clients in the system without paying a crazy amount for each one.

Contras:

Very difficult to set up, very unfriendly UX, ROI isn't seen until 6 months in.

Ed
CVO en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Marketo is the Gold Standard of Marketing CRMs in the marketplace!!

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: My experience with Marketo has been amazing from the sales rep, our implementation specialist, support department and our CSM went over and beyond to make sure we were getting the most value out of the platform.

I love the deep native integration with Salesforce that allows us to sync data and both company and contact records to communicate through marketing and sync up with our account based marketing campaigns and enabling sales to follow up at the exact right time based on lead scoring and actions take by prospect when consuming our content we deliver in the form of email opens, email clicks and % video views with the amazing integration with Wistia. The Strategies you can deploy are only limited by your creativity as a marketer and sales architect and revenue officer at your company and I absolutely love Marketo!!

Contras:

The platform is very robust and takes learning and using it and clearly understand best practices through executional experience running campaigns and this takes an investment of time and it's absolutely worth it and the return on that time investment is the most important revenue driver in our company when combining the power of your sales reps and your sales enablement tool in your tech stack!!

Jon
CMO & Founder en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Marketo - great software for demand generation

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We implement and optimize Marketo (and several other platforms) on behalf of our clients and have found Marketo a scalable solution for b2b companies with more than 100 employees. Anything less employee wise requires a lesser tool. This is the best tool for the mid-market segment in our experiences.

1. Ease of use 2. Drip campaigns triggered on behaviors of leads 3. Lead management (inquiry to close) 4. Ubiquitous in the 100-1000 employee segment, SaaS business

Contras:

1. Customer support lacks 2. New feature functionality is questionable in the 2015-2018 vintage (pre-adobe) - eg Sky doesn't work as one example 3. Limitations on API use 4. Mobile responsive templates are not mobile responsive! 5. Anything account based related

SEO Manager en EE. UU.
Productos químicos, 10.000+ empleados

Fully Featured Marketing Automation Platform Targeted at Enterprise Companies

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Marketo is an excellent platform for our marketing automation efforts, centralizing email, lead management, landing page creation, and many other functions.

Since it is now an Adobe product, Marketo Engage 'plays nice' in the Adobe ecosystem. Since my company is an 'Adobe shop,' Marketo integrates well with AEM and our other platforms. The tool itself has a clean and well-designed UI, which is especially helpful given the breadth of features and functionality it packs in since everything is easy to find.

Contras:

The platform can be fairly slow at times, which becomes frustrating. I notice this most when I am using the campaign creation areas of the platform. And although the UI is well laid-out, it can get a bit cluttered when using multiple modules at once.

Caroline
Marketing Associate en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Features aren't worth the difficulty

3,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I had a negative experience working daily in Marketo for 6 months. I'm sure it's useful for some companies, but the average business can't possibly make it work for them.

Marketo has a huge amount of features, like very specific reporting, integration with various platforms, robust list building, and more. I managed a very large volume of interconnected campaigns on Marketo, and it was pretty effective at doing whatever we needed to, once we figured it out.

Contras:

There is a higher learning curve with Marketo than any other of the many email marketing platforms I've used in my experience. Clients were never, ever able to handle it on their own. It sucked up a lot of my time, which would not be the case for a platform like MailChimp. Marketo has more capabilities, but it's not practical for the average business to manage. There are many, many things it cannot do that are pretty standard on other platforms: adding emojis to emails, not crashing constantly, effective merge fields, having flexible templates, communicating what errors are when something doesn't work, etc. It caused much, much more trouble than it was worth. I don't even have confidence that the data we pulled from it was accurate either.

Kevin
Business Development Representative en EE. UU.
Automatización industrial, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Marketo helps us engage customers at the right time

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

We use Marketo to nurture customers that aren't actively in a buying cycle so as soon as they have the budget for our solutions, we are top of mind.

Contras:

Marketo can be difficult to learn at first but with some training and instructional videos, you'll catch on.

Kaitlyn
senior sdr enterprise en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Market with Marketo

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

at okta, we use marketing engage for campaign management as well as email/social media marketing on a daily basis. it’s great and seamless! integrates with salesforce

Contras:

wish there were more integrations with other saas applications

Alexandra
Alexandra
Chief Financial Officer en EE. UU.
Automoción, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Marketo a Total Integration Tool.

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We use Marketo primarily to stop form submission automation as well as data cleansing, and of course we owe Marketo an important part of our automation. We also pay additional money to be able to use their templates and thus create a landing page and of course have the templates within the emails. All this was done at the expense of a long time, which is the main factor to invest in Marketo, but after learning how to use and take advantage of the software in a good way, the results were magnificent.

Among the many impressive features that Marketo has, its integrations stand out, which are an important factor in obtaining a complete service that fully satisfies the requirements of the company, has integrations with many different software and also has the ability to integrate with third parties to through Zapier making it a full integration tool. The user interface is very flexible and can be configured according to the data flow of the company or the portfolio of clients and potential clients. Through Marketo, much of the information that reaches the company can be automated, thus bringing the data to Salesforce in a clean way.

Contras:

It has a somewhat long learning curve that makes it essential to have some help before being able to use the program to its full potential, so technical support plays a preponderant role in the software. In addition, the system must be configured through an API connection, which makes it quite a cumbersome process. Although the interface has great flexibility, it can be confusing when starting out due to its main focus, which is undoubtedly the database for the software, but once learned it is a fast path to success.

Cameron
Cameron
Marketing Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Internet, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Can't go wrong with the best MAP - but you need to spend time getting it how you like it

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I've been using Marketo for over 2 years and have managed multiple instances, including implementing a new one. It's been great to learn and use. I came from HubSpot and although I loved HubSpot, it was limited in it's capabilities because things are locked down to look "pretty" and work more out-of-the-box. What I say is Marketo is for the "big kids"/enterprise/B2B market and HubSpot is more for the SMB market. Marketo also does well integrating with Salesforce, whereas HubSpot's API integration is very locked down and limited.

What can't Marketo do? Not much! It's the be-all-do-all tool. Tons of features and customization, integrations and functionality.

Contras:

If you are looking for a "pretty" software, don't look here. The interface is dated and harder to navigate if you don't know what you are doing. I always tell people that "Marketo is UGLY, but it's POWERFUL." What it trades for looks, it makes up for in functionality and customizations.

Ruth
Marketing Automation and Website Manager en EE. UU.
Banca, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Customizable to Your Business

5,0 hace 2 años

Marketo is robust and can be configured to meet most business cases. It integrates well with many systems/services. For example, Marketo integrates better with Salesforce than Salesforce Marketing Cloud. There is a solid user group/community. Things like Content AI and Web Personalization take personalization across your digital marketing to the next level. Training is required to use a lot of features.

Contras:

You have to build your own preference center. This doesn't come out-of-the-box. UI is bad, and Marketo Sky will help fix this, but it's taking forever for Marketo Sky to get to a point where I can actually use it. Many features do cost extra but you can pick and choose. Landing page templating is lacking without a dedicated devloper.

Marketing Automation Manager en EE. UU.
Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

Flexible and Adaptable, Best for Technical Users

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The depth of configurability has been a huge benefit for our organization, a global enterprise company with a complex international business structure. While there are challenges in terms of getting users up to speed, much of what we accomplish we could not have done on our previous systems in terms of the complexity of scoring, routing, and lead management.

The ability to customize and scale has been the biggest benefit of Marketo, paired with the levels of complexity that can be used to refine audiences and reporting in ways that cannot be acheived in other platforms.

Contras:

There is a significant rampup and onboarding period, the tool is designed for a more technical user, which can cause some frustrations and leads to a learning curve

Emanuela
Digital Operations Director, Marketing en Italia
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados

My experience with Marketo

4,0 hace 4 años

Marketo is a great marketing tool that allows automating repetitive marketing activities. I am using Marketo since 4 years. We use it to improve our lead generation process and we integrated Marketo with Salesforce. We are using Marketo Forms embedded on our website to get the personal information, track the activities done by leads and notify the sales reps. We are able to track campaigns (members are synced to Salesforce campaigns) and lead sources to measure effectiveness of marketing activities. We created a series of program templates that can be replicated to manage events, webinars, newsletters or email blastings. Cloning the templates all our marketers can start a new program easily customizing just the details, without errors and saving time. I want to mention a powerful feature that I use daily - smart lists - they allows to target a specific audience and continuously been fed with new members that match the criteria.

Contras:

- Integration with MS Dynamics: we started with MS dynamics CRM and the integration is not seamless as the integration with Salesforce. We had unresolved issues for 3 years until we decided to move our CRM to Salesforce. - Consulting Services: we started our project with direct Marketo consulting services but our project manager was not responsive and we had the impression that each PM had too many customers to manage and do not have the time to dedicate the right effort to each project. For this reason, we moved our project to an external consultant firm and the results are much better. - Support: the response time of the standard support is not quick and usually it takes some days to resolve it. - Landing pages: it is missing a validation workflow on the thank you pages (to be sure that those who will access the thank you page have successfully filled-out the form included in the landing page) - Reporting: the reports are very basics

Austin
Founder en
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo

Best-in-class Marketing Automation Solution

5,0 hace 5 años

Marketo is the "Porsche with a manual transmission" of marketing automation platforms. It's full of cool features and is incredibly powerful. The strengths: 1) Workflow flexibility that is unmatched by other platforms. Building complex data management, lead scoring, and organizational processes (such as lead routing) is very achievable in Marketo. They basically give you every function they can possibly code and let their customers piece them together as they like (more on this in #7). 2) The engagement programs, primarily meant for lead nurturing, are truly best-in-class. It's a little bit of an adjustment at first, but it really simplifies complex nurturing tracks and saves marketers from putting prospects into multiple tracks at once (which happens more than most admit) 3) The vision is impressive. Marketo has a clear, long-term vision that they continually deliver on. Examples being advances in personalization, ABM, ect. I'd bet on them to lead the way (or buy the way via Vista ) to whatever is next in marketing automation, such as AI or machine learning.

Contras:

I love Marketo. But, there are some things I don't love. 1) The landing page builder has made improvements but still, leaves some to be desired. Unless a template available for import matches what you'd like to do, you pretty much have to hire a developer to build your templates. 2) The reporting is somewhat overhyped. They REALLY sell revenue cycle analytics, but in reality, it's tough to implement and even tougher to accurately maintain. Since data is essentially timestamped and not stored in an external record (i.e. like Salesforce has for a campaign member), if you mess it up, you're SOL. Marketo's advice to me was "don't mess up."

Crystal
Customer Community Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Want to see proven ROI with a marketing automation system?

4,0 hace 6 años

- UI Usability & design. - Tracking of programs from creation to execution, including success and engagement across programs like webinars, events, web pages and multi-step or channel campaigns. - Complex criteria for building out nurture programs based on targeted parameters and real-time interactions. - Global partitions and platform internationalization. - Real-time personalization

Contras:

- Search functionality could be a lot easier with keywords, or created date. I know the platform just updated to search based on URL, but it could use a bit more work to make it easier for newer employees who have tons of legacy items to sift through. - Speed of platform is sometimes frustrating - it can be great at times...other times it lags beyond belief, when pulling lists, approving emails and landing pages, and just jumping from campaign to campaign. Sometimes I have to even restart or refresh the platform just to get it moving again. - Campaign calendar layout is not intuitive and leaves marketing teams resorting to a Google Calendar or similar feature to track campaign sequencing and deliverables. It's usable if you spend some time in it, but it definitely could be better.

Jasmine
Marketing Programs Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Impressive and efficient

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Marketo gives me the opportunity to seamlessly deliver information to the sales users in my organization through the Marketo Sales Insights tool in Salesforce as well as triggered alerts/emails. I really enjoy the speed of the Salesforce sync as we are able to create/monitor campaigns and attribute revenue almost instantly.

Marketo is consistently ranked by analysts as a top automation solution, and I can finally see why! As a marketer, it’s simple to use but also robust for program management from creation to reporting. On a day-to-day basis, I use Marketo within a B2B environment and we wouldn’t be able to function without it. It’s a key tool for my marketing strategy, one of our most used functionalities is cloning programs, tactics, and campaigns. This allows us to make fewer mistakes and maintain continuity from user-to-user, an efficiency for my nimble, growing team. What I’d like to see is continued product improvement driven by customer voices. I’m excited for the new Mercury UI to debut in 2018!

Contras:

As an admin within a small team, the uptime to full functionality can be like climbing a steep hill on a cold day. Simply put, learning this tool can feel cumbersome if it’s not your only responsibility. Luckily, the Marketing Nation Community combined with the product docs and Marketo University prove to be helpful resources for growing your knowledge. Within a year I was able to confidently learn the tool, contribute new ideas, and become a Marketo Certified Expert (MCE). Service/support - Compared to other automation platforms, there seems to be limited support and desire for accounts to have a 1:1 communication on a regular basis with an account rep. We’ve recently been assigned a new rep and we're making progress.

Praveen
Software Engineer en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Marketo: An Ultimate Platform for marketing!

4,0 hace 4 años

The reason why I referred the application as an ultimate platform is that it gathers all information about your digital marketing campaigns emails, online forms, marketing material etc. at a single place. It is a user-friendly interface which is easily understandable by you and it has a very brilliant capability of automating almost everything. In this, one can build a variety of things like email templates, landing pages, etc. It supports multi-touch campaigns and multichannel. It is broad and very useful for CRM Integration and most importantly Analytics. It increases efficiency in a variety of ways (like the ability to create a tokenized template) as well as its Lead management process is also brilliant!! Its capabilities are very vast, Comprehensive campaigns capabilities are one of them.

Contras:

Here are a few cons which shouldn’t be ignored. Reporting of Analytics of Marketo is very bad and in addiction smart list designs are not flexible and it is very difficult to design them. Most importantly it is not within the range of all types of people, as its rates are little bit higher. Its interface should be improved for new users as well as some software bugs should also be fixed regarding auto-saving. It loads the previewing list very slowly. Its Spam Identification feature also very poor as well as email and landing page analytics are also not enough. But at last, I want to say that the major issue with it, is regarding its speed of loading the application which needs a lot of improvement

Digital Marketing Automation Operations, VP en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 10.000+ empleados

Marketo Engage - best automation tool to date

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Excellent overall, can be the engine of the marketing department and best support for sales if used properly

best automation/database management tool to date. Create comms, forms, landing pages, a structured database, rules - an entire functioning ecosystem.

Contras:

No batching of operations, editor of emails can be improved

Demand Generation Manager en RU
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The best marketing automation system but becoming dated

5,0 el año pasado

Marketo is a robust platform built to scale. It is highly flexible and packed with integrations and features to helps you orchestrate your marketing strategy and automate the execution and tracking of many campaigns.

Contras:

Other competitors are fast becoming more innovative solutions, with Marketo every new feature is an add-on that costs yet more money.

Lauren
Director, Marketing Automation en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 10.000+ empleados

Strong Platform for B2B Marketing

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I have helped clients (and our own internal org) plan, automate and execute their marketing with Marketo for over 6 years. During this time, I have also worked with other B2B and B2C Marketing Automation tools and find Marketo to the right combination of powerful, relatively easy to use (you don't have to spend thousands of dollars to master) and flexible.

It is a good balance of standard features and the ability to customize .

Contras:

If you need to change your native CRM connection, you have to migrate to a new instance, which is usually very costly and time-consuming.

Emanuela
Director of Marketing en
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

My experience with Marketo

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We are using Marketo across the whole organization to improve and automate our marketing activities. We are using it at corporate level as well as in each operation (US, UK, DACH, France, Italy, APAC, etc). We improved ability to attract new leads and the engagement of visitors on our website.

- Workflow: the logic behind the workflows allows to automate manual activities - Lead gen: we improved the engagement of the visitors on our website and we manage the entire lead generation process on Marketo integrated with our CRM. - Programs: it is easy to create and manage emailing and nurture programs with the ability to set rules when the email should be sent. - Forms: we are using Marketo forms and we embedded them on our website.

Contras:

- Integration with Dynamics: after 3 years we still have some issues on the integration with MS Dynamics... the 2 systems are not well integrated. - Support: sometimes we had some issues with getting quick replies from support. - Landing pages: it is missing a validation workflow on the thank you pages (to be sure that those who will access the thank you page have successfully filled-out the form included in the landing page).

Louis
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Hardware informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Our team has found Marketo an essential tool to organize and to optimize new customer relationships

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our review focused on the process of discovery relative to our website and front line presentations to the market prospect visitors. However , Marketo Software covers the complete spectrum of marketing and prospect lead generation. Its almost intelligent interaction with prospects allows our team great confidence in engaging and in capturing quality leads.

We loved the Marketo's ability to rate and analyze our web pages and in addition to recommend tactics to boost our site's search ability. This is a vital feature specification on the marketing side. This task is accomplished through their easy to use user interface and dashboard which can report the necessity to upgrade target key search words and title tags. We also employ Marketo's ability to collect information from prospective visitors to our site and with its tools which customize the visitors experience based the application's unique reaction to visitor company size and industry sector as well as inquiry behavior while interacting.

Contras:

We hoped the customer service hours to be more robust and available as we work late hours and over seas times. This is a small complaint in the over all scheme and we rate Marketo as a fine product . The online support resources are helpful.

Renee
Sales Associate en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great Solution for Salesforce users.

4,5 hace 7 años

I used Marketo in my last role for about three years and was always impressed. Marketo does a great job of integrating very seamlessly with Salesforce and in a sales role, this is imperative to your success. You are able to track not only your emails, but develop sophisticated campaigns to drive engagement in a particular market or across a broad spectrum. Above all, Marketo gave you the flexibility to develop an idea and execute on it successfully. Additionally, the system was great in providing the engagement reports key prospects had with our organization. As a sales professional, quality leads some times make or break a quota. Marketo feeds you quality leads that you're able to rank based on many algorithms. Having an understanding of what your prospect is most interested in, creates a much more effective first conversation, rather than attempting to connect cold. Overall, Marketo was a crucial part of our sales processes and truly assisted in your achievements as an organization. I would highly recommend.

Contras:

We only encountered some occasional problems when uploading smart lists. This would sometimes take quite a long time when Marketo was running updates or changes, that would slow the system.