15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Dynamo

El software de gestión de inversiones basado en la nube para fondos de inversión en fondos de cobertura y fondos de inversión ofrece automatización en todos los aspectos.

Descubre más sobre Dynamo

Valoraciones de Dynamo

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Dynamo tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 21 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Dynamo antes?

Filtrar opiniones (21)

Alberto Sebastián
Ingeniero Civil en Paraguay
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Reseña a Dynamo

4,0 hace 2 años

La interoperabilidad entre Revit y Dynamo

Contras:

Se debe de tener un conocimiento general de programación

Joseph
Joseph
Senior Engineer en Kenia
Ingeniería civil, 501-1.000 empleados

Agrxis Review on Dynamo

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: For me, using Dynamo to manage my finances and business operations has been a game-changer. The platform provides a full range of functions, including document management, contact management, investor reporting, client portal, real estate administration, lead management, investment tracking, and accounting, that are tailored to my particular needs. My process has been substantially improved and the need for additional systems has been removed thanks to the smooth connectivity between these components. I like the platform's user-friendly interface and simple navigation since they make it simple for me to get about and find the information I need. I was able to adapt Dynamo to my particular workflows and requirements because to the customization possibilities. I can now make data-driven decisions and learn a lot about my investments and business operations thanks to the powerful reporting and analytics features. Overall, Dynamo has exceeded my expectations and has given me the tools and functionality I need to successfully manage my investments.

I'm excited to discuss my favorite aspects of Dynamo Software. Its broad and integrated nature is, in my opinion, its most notable aspect. I can access a variety of capabilities with Dynamo, including accounting, document management, contact management, investor reporting, client portal, real estate management, lead management, and real estate administration, all on a one platform. My efficiency has increased dramatically as a result of this centralized strategy, which does away with the necessity for many ad hoc systems or manual procedures. Everything being in one location makes it easy for me to switch between modules, have access to important data, and complete tasks. The user experience is further improved by the user-friendly design and simple navigation. Additionally, Dynamo's flexibility to modify and adapt the platform to my particular specifications has been priceless in enabling me to modify it to fit my particular processes and demands.

Contras:

Thus far, my experience with Dynamo has been very positive and I have not encountered any issues or concerns.

Lydia
Director, Investment Operations and Compliance en EE. UU.
Gestión de inversiones, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Dynamo - it's more than just a CRM!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our overall Dynamo experience has collaborative. We staged our implementation in phases starting with CRM first. We continue to deploy more & more features, explore modules and are constantly considering better ways to do our day to day tasks. Dynamo support has been good whether tackling our questions about best practices, helping to guide us on new features, provide training or answering our what if or how to questions. We have experienced good dialogue and partnership in addressing our concerns.

We implemented Dynamo after years of our growing team being unable to 'find our stuff' on a network drive full of hundreds of folders that were poorly organized, named or maintained. Our team decided to start looking for a system to organize our data. That search started as a CRM system search and then evolved as we completed searches and demos to explore also portfolio management and reporting. Our reporting had solely been excel based and with significant history to store, we were tasking excel to serve essentially as a database. With each system/vendor we reviewed, the more capabilities we started to consider. Dynamo was appealing as it served to answer a number of challenges we were facing and because it was integrated, we weren't trying to fit a bunch of different systems/software together to make everything work nicely together.

Contras:

Initially the reporting was less robust. This has changed dramatically and the reporting and dashboards are robust and dynamic. The shift from Tableau reporting to Power BI has really improved the quality of reporting.

Thomas
Principal, Finance en EE. UU.

Dynamo/Preqin Review

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Customer support has been great. There is room to improve on ease of customization by the user, as well as, data upload alternatives to Excel. Customization on next iteration looks interesting .

Centralized database. Designed to be the single source of truth on financials.

Contras:

Difficulty in making changes to the excel upload template (customer support needed). Limited UI flexibility. Excel input to database.

Beth
Director en EE. UU.

Best LP Platform and Data Service Offering

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We really enjoy working with the Dynamo team. The team is very forward thinking and service oriented. We have collaborated with Dynamo a lot to build new features and functionality with the system. The team always communicates deadlines and assists in any way possible with implementation.

Dynamo Software is a one stop solution for LPs. It has a great CRM platform as well as a fantastic portfolio management solution. You don't need to worry about connecting two systems together.

Contras:

Dynamo did not have a connector to administrators such as State Street. However, we worked with Dynamo to build a file transfer and now cash transactions and reconciliations with our administrator are automated.

Christie
Director, Investor Relations and Marketing en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I used Dynamo at a previous employer and liked it so much I implemented it at GMF.

5,0 hace 6 años

I have used a few CRMs throughout my career and Dynamo is the most user friendly and easily customizable of the lot. Being able to create fields and views without having to submit service tickets is immensely valuable in a rapidly growing business. I have been able to build our Dynamo tenant to most accurately reflect our unique business model instead of shoehorning into a preset box.

Contras:

Our business model employs a significant number of transfers within and across entities. This has been my biggest pain point as the transfer process continues to change. I would love to have a process by which we could transfer from Investor Account A in Fund X to Investor Account B in Fund Y in a single step.

Jennifer
Senior Investment Operations en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Product review

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our experience with Dynamo has been exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a great job onboarding us and building some finds or reports on his own. The continued support has also been exceptional. It is nice to know that if we need help there is a team at Dynamo to continue with the help and support we need.

There are several easy ways to get data in. Manual entry is easy and not time consuming. I love the many different ways data can be loaded into the database.

Contras:

We are a firm that has clients with a lot of Transfers of Interest. This and the commitment/ownership are my biggest issues with the software. I would also say while it is my least favorite it is still way easier than our old system.

Director, Investment Operations and Risk Management en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Dynamo review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Dynamo serves our purposes well

Relational database Document management The product is fairly easy to use and intuitive Dynamo integrates with Microsoft products fairly well

Contras:

The interface could be more visually appealing Administration is not always intuitive

Linda
Administrative Associate en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Dynamo Feedback

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have been using Dynamo for the second time, second organization for over 10 years. I feel all employees at Dynamo are very versed in the platform, knowledgeable and are at your reach at any time.

Dynamo is an easy platform to learn and implement to others. I like that there are always positive changes to the system which makes the system more user friendly. Gives it a more cleaner and fresher look.

Contras:

Integration was absolutely painless. The support system Dynamo offers is amazing, very helpful, fast in responding back and resolving all issues.

Kristan
Architect Assistant en RU
Arquitectura y planificación, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Dynamo is a powerful tool

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, Dynamo is a powerful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes.

This tool can be used for a variety of things. It provides a variety of features that can help you store, track and organise your data. It allows for features that help for collaboration with others.

Contras:

Dynamo can be expensive, difficult to use and not as well known as other databases.

Dane
Analyst en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Dynamo Review 5/14/20

4,0 hace 4 años

Ease of use; ability to customize; dedicated client specialist

Contras:

Compatibility of add-ins has been an issue in the past

Mac
Analyst en EE. UU.

Review

5,0 hace 4 años

The team was already using Dynamo when I came on. I find it easy to use. I can easily organize all fund and manager information into one place so I can easily find it.

Contras:

It's small, but when I search for things, it always takes a few seconds to load the drop-down menu to select what I'm looking for. The AI add-in is frustrating because it will auto-relate entities that are not related to the activity I'm saving. For example, if the notes in the body of an activity mention something generic like a Bloomberg Barclays Index, it will auto-relate every contact in the system from both Bloomberg and Barclays even though the notes are not about either Bloomberg or Barclays.

Joshua
Director Business Solutions en EE. UU.
Banca, 201-500 empleados

I Wouldn't Leave Home Without It

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, they are a fantastic company to work with. The support team, although based in Bulgaria, for the most part responds as though they were in the USA. We have been long time customers and grown along with Dynamo. The experience has been great.

Its cloud based architecture, coupled with intuitive design makes this a fantastic product for our needs.

Contras:

It would be great if the product introduced a 'recycle bin' so any entities accidentally deleted could be easily restored.

Abhijeet
Abhijeet
Executive Engineer en India
Construcción, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Business smart with Dynamo

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience is good with this software we are doing a lot of business through this software.

The basis and nessaary features about the software is good.

Contras:

Pricing may be high in compare to other.

Vikash
Architect en India
Arquitectura y planificación, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Is Dynamo a good investment management software

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall its a good solution for institutional investors and asset managers.

New featurescustomer supportEase of UseValue for money

Contras:

Difficult to learn initially as the user interface can be a little tricky to get along with.Artificial intelligence sometimes gets in the way as it automatically relate entities.

CFO en EE. UU.
Deportes, 11-50 empleados

Dynamo Review

5,0 hace 3 años

The ability to customize the software to meet our companies needs has made gathering data and examining results much more more efficient.

Contras:

The quick add feature not working on apple computers.

Ashish
Senior Engineer en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great plugin to create scripts or ease in work

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall i am satisfied with the outputs it provided and its capabilities lies far beyond that as well.

The best part about dynamo is we can either use nodes to create our own script at the same time write program in different languages for the same.

Contras:

Sometimes looking for suitable node become quite hectic.

Melissa
Architect en Ecuador
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados

A very dynamic software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Is useful for replacing names in specific families elements instead of making it manually.

Graphics programming have no limits. Is easy to automate repetitive tasks in Revit.

Contras:

Is necessary to have some programming knowledge

Construcción, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Dynamo makes BIM management so much more powerful

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Good and need to improve a little.

Dynamo connected with Revit is life changing in construction industry! I was so amazed to learn that when I first knew it!

Contras:

User interface and tool bard could be hard to learn.

Mohammad jan
Manager en EE. UU.
Traducción y localización, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Great product for fund management

5,0 hace 2 años

This is an easy and user friendly software to manage funds. It is easy to use and easy to show others how to use them. very organized and established user friendly.

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente: GetApp

Best CRM tool

3,0 el año pasado

Overall the CRMs I have used I prefer Dynamo. The software is easy to use and easily customized and automatically syncs mostly with outlook.

Contras:

There is nothing to dislike as things are right now. Among all the CRMs in the firm, the software has been the best for me as a user.