Sobre LiveChat

24 000 negocios utilizan Premium Live Chat y Help Desk Software. ¡Prueba LiveChat y convierte a los equipos en rockstars de atención al cliente!

Descubre más sobre LiveChat

Livechat allows rapid communication with customers and bypasses the need for long phone call wait times. Ubiquitous among major businesses and improves customer experience substantially.

Contras:

The lag can be pretty awful sometimes...that's hard to explain to a client. Sometimes it makes us look lazy.

Valoraciones de LiveChat

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

LiveChat tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1.264 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado LiveChat antes?

Filtrar opiniones (1.264)

Daniel
Daniel
Business Technology Analyst en Australia
Seguros, 11-50 empleados

Good Chat Product

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Very good, easy to engage with website visitors and creating leads from the Livechat is very popular.

Easy to set up and configure. Smart text is easy to create and use. Good feedback from staff. Integrates well with Salesforce which removes the double handling when creating leads.

Contras:

Selecting which pages the Livechat window appears can be quite cumbersome.

Alternativas consideradas: REVE Chat, HappyFox Chat y Qualified

Jonathan
Ceo en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Live chat is an awesome feature to have

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience with life Chat has been excellent and I have nothing to complain about only complaint that I have is that it’s made my life simpler now that was a joke but it has made my life simpler and there is nothing to complain they did an excellent job on this software

Once adding life chat to our website it’s been a great feature we’re able to get updates from patients that need help with our live chat link

Contras:

There is nothing to talk bad about this software it has all the features that I want and that I like and may be a little bit extra

Alternativas consideradas: Tidio

Razones para cambiar a LiveChat: My friend recommended life chat so I went with their option

Miki
Sales Support en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Simple & Easy to Use

3,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

It's simple and easy to use. Great for anyone who wants something basic.

Contras:

Not quite sure if it's good value for money as there are other alternatives on the market.

Imran
Imran
Team Coordinator en Bangladés
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One stop solution for customer service portal and helpdesk

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Best customer help desk portal out there. It's been a delight using live chat

You can maintain anything from general query of a customer via live chat to managing a dashboard with all kinds of matrix

Contras:

None that i can think of right now, they're pretty good at solving a problems

Alternativas consideradas: HubSpot CRM

Software anterior: tawk.to

Chief Evangelist en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One of the best premium Live Chat solutions in the market

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Probably the large customer base and the 200+ out of the box 3rd party integration options.

Contras:

If you are comparing this with any other chat solutions you might certainly highlight the fact that Live Chat doesn't have a free option. That is something that I wish they should consider having in the longer run with minimal features.

Alternativas consideradas: Tidio y tawk.to

Sadha
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Keeping in touch with a new customer base

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We are able to connect with customers, specifically those we may not have reached otherwise, quickly and efficiently. The software is not perfect and does lead to frustration on occasion, but in our experience the benefits have outweighed any problems. We have recieved mostly positive feedback from users.

We have found that this software is mostly used by the younger part of our customer base who want answers quickly and without having to call and be on hold or come in just for a question. This has helped us to build up that base by allowing more efficient communication with them.

Contras:

There are occasional problems as with most internet software with connectivity. It does cause frustration for our customers when a chat disconnects before a problem has been resolved. This doesn't happen frequently, but enough to note.

Hizaar
Hizaar
IT Infrastructure & Security Manager en RU
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Live Chat - IT Support Tool

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Fantastic experience, used for 4+ years in 1st line support role intergrated in to our web front CRM for our internal staff

fantastic product for use as a 1st line IT Support tool

Contras:

no negatives about this, it does exactly what we need it o.

Tracey Ann
Tracey Ann
CEO en Jamaica
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Get Live Chat To Improve Your Customer Service Delivery

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

The future of any business is hinged on deliverying quality Customer Serrvice, so why should it take days, when it issues can be dealt with in real time with real agents. Solve customer easily queries, while making that money.

Contras:

Customers can sometimes get upset if messages are not responded to in a certain time frame, which only the customer support team can be held accountable for.

Mohammad Usman
Mohammad Usman
HR Associate en Pakistán
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Conversation Get Crazier!

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: It was a Very good app and in the future, many good updates are coming to overcome a bug.

Customer service representatives can help customers with questions about their service or set up new services without having to call in. While providing quality service to our customers, we are able to keep our abandoned calls down. The ability to chat is easy. The ability to manage tickets is easy. The ability to search the knowledge base is easy.

Contras:

It sometimes takes a lot of effort for the application to run, but the expense is nothing in comparison. Having visitor data logged and saved via LiveChat would be very helpful for reporting purposes.If we decide to make changes to our site, this historical data might prove useful.

Esther
Esther
Journalist en Kenia
Medios de difusión, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Business connectivity app

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: It's the best app discovered for doing business. I love it because it can address to all the Customers needs at once no matter the place they are ,the communication is instant.

The app offers a real time chat which is a great alternative to messaging or emails that take long to be delivered or fail to reach the recipient

Contras:

I have not encountered any difficulties with this app maybe later on if I shift to a payment plan. Currently,am still on free trial but the app is amazing.

Administradora en Brasil
Oficina ejecutiva, 501-1.000 empleados

LiveChat mudou minha empresa

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our company started using LiveChat because we were losing a lot of customers due to the lack of support that was able to solve problems quickly. Before we started using the software, we used e-mail and this generated very slow communication with our customers. We implemented LiveChat just over two years ago and improved the level of our service. Since then, we have increased the efficiency of our work, reduced costs and mainly improved our relationship with the client.

LiveChat integrated perfectly with our business, the software is fast and allows us to reduce the average service. Because we are able to solve our customers' problems more quickly, we were able to expand our customer portfolio. This means increased revenue for our company. But the most positive effect was being able to improve the way our company was seen in the market. The best thing about LiveChat is that it allows us to work and at the same time provide support to our client, because whenever there is a new interaction, the software emits an audible warning on the mobile device and this allows us to be answering questions in real time.

Contras:

Well, we currently face only a few difficulties with the usability of the app for mobile devices, because the web version of LiveChat is perfect, but the mobile version and a little limited, in my view, needs to expand the features in the mobile version, such as the resolution tags that are not allowed to be added in each contact, but the web version has this function. Another issue that implies the use of LiveChat is the cost of implementation, which is a little high by the standards of some companies.

Greg
Greg
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

LiveChat Connects Me to My Candidates Fast!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I get instant connection to my customers with tons of features, customizations, and robust reporting.

What I like most about LiveChat is it's reliability. When I began researching chat applications to recommend to a client for use in their recruiting efforts, I found a lot of options. I also found a lot of issues. Many of the applications I looked at were complicated and glitchy. Then I found LiveChat. LiveChat just worked. It was solid application whether online or on my desktop and it handled chat conversations reliable while offering all the features I was looking for in a manned chat application. When I spoke with a representative from the company, I found out why. LiveChat set out from the beginning to be a manned chat solution and to be the best in the business. I was kind of disappointed with this at the beginning, because I was hoping for a solution to handle both manned and bot style chats. LiveChat didn't have bots, but they were so far above every other manned chat platform, that I had to choose them. Incidentally, they have developed a bot situation since I first signed up with them and it is just as robust. It's called botengine.ai and I highly recommend it. BotEngine integrates seamlessly with LiveChat and both applications work reliably with Facebook Messenger, Web Pages, Landing Pages, and more. LiveChat offers tons of customization, professional looking interfaces, and robust reporting. I can easily use it on my desktop computer, my notebook, my tablet, or my phone. And just like I said before, it just works.

Contras:

If there was anything to dislike about LiveChat, it would be that it is resource-intensive on my iMac. This is a casualty of my business, though. I have to use a lot of memory-hog applications every day, so a lot of times I will enable LiveChat just on my mobile device or my notebook while I'm working at my desk. That way I can still respond to chats without slowing down my main machine.

Marketing y publicidad
Fuente: GetApp

LiveChatInc Review

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We are a 3rd party company using LiveChatInc app as our platform to serve our industry, and its been great. I tried several others, and there were functions I liked, but in the end, we came back to LiveChat because of their ease of use, support, and some unique capabilities other chat companies didn't have. There are a couple of important changes we would love to see to make it more customizable, but overall, I would recommend it highly.
I've tested at least 4 of the "top" live chat apps out there … and we came back to this one, as it was the best overall.

First of all the Support team is very friendly and helpful. This is key and they have always tried their best to help, and were open to my feedback on improvements that could be made. It is very easy to use, very intuitive. Has some unique features I've not found in other live chat apps (example: auto greetings to customers are personal, and come specifically from one of my live chat experts. Other platforms I've used, it sends a generic auto invite, and the customer has to ACCEPT to chat, before they are connected with an agent. We have compared, and this one feature makes our take rate (customer engages in a chat) much higher, due to it being a personal invitation by one of our reps.

Contras:

The biggest one is the inability to customize Visitors window for our staff. An older version (which we still have to use) used to allow you to set up specific columns of info on each visitor. This way you could see how many times they visited, were invited, refused, etc… without having to click on each visitor to see this info. If you have a lot of visitors it is impossible to click on each of them in a timely manner and know whether to engage in a conversation. This is a big one that needs updated soon. It has taken a long while to have auto invites work properly on all mobile platforms (iPad, iPhone, tablets, etc). It still isn't possible on all, but on most devices now, customers will get a pop up if you send an invitation to chat. Wish you could set up a second Auto Invite (ie. at 1 minute into the visit, an auto greeting is sent … if declined, at 4 minutes, a second one is sent). Unfortunately, not possible. When you send a personal invite, it classifies it as a CHAT, even if the customer doesn't chat with you. So the archives get filled with "blank chats" that you have to leaf through. All of that said, besides the first one, it is still the best live chat app out there, in my opinion. Fingers crossed the Visitor view options will be changed back soon, to allow it to be more customizable for customers.

Eric
Global Director of Support en EE. UU.
Externalización/deslocalización, 51-200 empleados

Outsourced Provider LiveChat Integration

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Around 5 years ago we began looking for a new LiveChat solution not only for our business, but the clients we represent who offer support of tens of thousands of end users each. Because of thi,s we needed a feature rich platform that integrated with our own internal tools but also was easy to integrate and configure on our client's websites. We looked at a number of different solution providers and LiveChat won our business with a stable platform, easy to integrate with, easy to separate out by customer and also was very budget friendly which is especially important in the outsourcing business. By selecting LiveChat we were able to consolidate down from 3 separate LiveChat providers into one, streamlining both our workflows and our set up process. Over the years LiveChat has continued to provide excellent support for their product and is constantly adding new features and tools that our team enjoys - chat agents, management, and developers alike. Whenever I have had an integration issue or a question about the product their support team has been extremely prompt and helpful in all of their support channels. We are very pleased with our choice to move to LiveChat and look forward to continuing business with them for many years to come.

- Stable platform - Ease of separation of groups - Ease of integration - Reports and tools (admittedly we export this into our own tool and don't use LC's) - Security and custom rules - Customization and branding - Consistent improvements - Support team is prompt and helpful

Contras:

- Some updates cause issues with set up and updates aren't announced very well - Ticket system is 'meh' and we don't use it - No send chat transcript by group, it's all or nothing

Respuesta de LiveChat Software

hace 4 años

James
Director en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Apps for everyone!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We love LiveChat. The availability of the apps that span across different operating systems is a huge bonus and was what initially drew us to the program. Our customers love the program going from chat to form, as they can contact us when we are not available to answer a chat. While the price is a little higher than other live chat clients, this one is worth the price because of the use by multiple agents on a single license. This sold us on the program, and we will continue to use it until it is no longer supported. It’s definitely worth it.

Apps. Many other live chat options do not include apps, especially not ones that work across both Android, Apple, Mac, and PC. It’s handy in case you are not in front of a computer or have to go from a Mac to a PC, then you have access on both. The fact that multiple agents can use the program (though only one at a time per license!) is very important. Many other live chat programs allow only one per person. This adds up quickly when you have more than one agent. The ability to change the website widget from a chat to a form is great on weekends or after business hours. This allows customers to be able to contact you without having to wait for business hours.

Contras:

The only slight con is the cost of the product, but this is offset by the ability for multiple agents to use one license, as long as only one is logged on at a time. To do the same with other programs, you would have to purchase more than one license. So, the cost is justified, but there is still the initial sticker-shock. If the price were a little bit lower, we would be able to purchase two licenses and have two people on at the same time. However, the ability to have more than one person use the license makes it seem like we have loads of agents on at the same time. We did experience one or two bugs, but the tech support was able to fix them quickly so that we were back online within minutes.

Alexandre
Owner en Brasil
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados

Perfect tool for Tupiniquim Hostel's Live Support

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We use LiveChat as a reservation / general information channel for our hostel. Because of this we're able to provide a more humane support and convert these people into actual reservations. Before using LiveChat we tried like 3-4 different tools which weren't (not even by a long shot) as reliable and effective as LiveChat is. My partner did not want to sign up for LiveChat because it was like 300 % more expensive than the ones that we've being using but the cost/benefit is totally worth it. We've had an increase of 400-500 % of actual reservations because of this tool.

It's packed with powerful features, details about customers that let us deal with them in a better way. The integration with Facebook Messenger is pretty cool (even though it should allow us to click on the person and be taken to his profile). Archiving, tagging and searching couldn't be simpler. Super powerful features for international sites (we use 6 translations). There is no software like this on the market.

Contras:

My only complain is that there is no tool for a supervisor or sysadmin to check LiveChat without being logged as a user. There was a plan to do that (I even replied the form) but apparently they shelved. Ohh, and that the app (for iOS) just deals with chats, not with tickets. I use heavily both features.

Respuesta de LiveChat Software

hace 4 años

Hi Alexandre, Thank you and really happy you like using LiveChat, we do our best to make it even better, every day! If by chance, you had a moment to leave us a review at WordPress, it would help us even more deliver the best live chat experience to our WordPress users: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-live-chat-software-for-wordpress/reviews/#new-post  Cheers, LiveChat team

Christy
Christy
Director of Operations en
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

LiveChat is Great!

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We've been using LiveChat for almost 2 years now. It's been so helpful to see who's on our site when they are actually there and to be able to help them when they need it (which keeps them from straying)! We are an incorporation services provider and people often have lots of questions when they are searching for a provider in this field. Though we have the answers to most of those questions on our site, people often want to clarify or they may feel lost when ordering. Having LiveChat makes it easier for our potential clients to reach out to us without having to leave our site or even to pick up the phone. Instant gratification! Thanks to LiveChat, we've been able to quickly convert those people with questions into clients.

Visitor data is so very helpful for us. When a client has an issue while ordering, it helps us to know what browser they are using. It is also quite helpful for us to know where they are connecting from (country or state) as this can determine what kinds of services they need. Also included with the visitor data are the IP, and the pages visited (and for how long they stayed on those pages). This lets us know about where the visitor decided to leave and what they were looking for...and if we feel the need, we can offer to chat with them (rather than waiting for them to start one with us). LiveChat also makes a verbal announcement when we get a visitor to the site, informing us as to whether they are "new" or "returning" visitors. There is also a verbal announcement when someone initiates a chat ("incoming chat"). The ticket feature is also helpful. When the office is closed or if the technician is away from their desk, the clients can leave a message for us to follow-up later.

Contras:

It would be very helpful if the visitor data were logged and saved for reporting purposes via LiveChat. This historical data might prove useful to us when making changes to our site. It would be nice if the incoming chat would also pop-up a separate window. Sometimes I have my volume down or off when I am on the phone and I've almost missed chats that way.

Sagar
Senior technical associate en India
Seguridad informática y de redes, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Chat live instantly with high feature.

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Amazing chat platform
Client support make professional with live chat

Easy chat Easy ticket management Knowledge base management Easy to search Soft client supports

Contras:

Application sometimes taking load to run except nothing can less as compare to cost

Alternativas consideradas: TeamSupport

Razones para elegir LiveChat: For the best and segregate platform for Client support

Software anterior: TeamSupport

Razones para cambiar a LiveChat: For best client management's Communication of client Providing best ticket support Well ticket management

Jennifer
Dispatch en EE. UU.
Internet, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The most convenient way to provide customer service

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We love LiveChat here. It keeps our call volume and abandoned call volume down, but also allows us to complete every function that we can on a phone call. We can set up a service call, take a message for a supervisor, turn service on and off, etc. We can literally do everything that we do on the phone but add the convenience for our customers.

This allows customers to reach out and discuss issues that they are having with their service, or to set up new service, without calling in. It helps our company to keep the abandoned calls down, while still providing quality service to our customers. It's also convenient for those customers that need to have a conversation with us but can not be on the phone because they are at work. It provides all of the functionality of calling into our call center in a more convenient package.

Contras:

If the customer has an internet hiccup during a conversation, it will drop the conversation - though it does save the history so that they are able to come back without having to repeat everything. I would not call this a major drawback. If a customer calls in, there is a chance that they will have bad cell service and drop the call as well, without the benefit of the chat history. This is not a flaw with the product itself, but more the platform that it draws from and I would say that the flaw is equal to that of phone calls without the added drawback of abandoned calls.

Paul
Director en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Perfect Way to Instantly Talk to Your Customers

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: LiveChat is a great way to help customers in realtime making you very accesible to customers helping to grow your business and client base. Definitely a great tool for any small business.

Having looked at many Chat programs we found the best was LiveChat. You don't have to be at your computer all day waiting to see if a chat is coming in because with LiveChat you can download the app and chat with your customers on the go. Utilizing and setting up the chat is very simple and easy to use. You can do it yourself if you have some knowledge of setting up your website or you can have your webhost do it for you by simply dropping in a simple code. You will be up and running in minutes. You can customize your logo if you wish and it is easy to communicate. Adds the touch of helping customers out if they need direction or information.

Contras:

There are a couple of cons that we have run into with LiveChat. Recently this problem has been better but from time to time you will not get instant notification if you are relying on the app to use for chatting. The only downside is if the delay is too long you may miss the opportunity to chat with the customer. The other issue we have seen is that the customer can leave a message but you don't really get notification all the time if a message was left so you are on your own to make sure to check for a message.

Osagumwenro Progress
Osagumwenro Progress
Management Trainee en Nigeria
Relaciones gubernamentales, 11-50 empleados

An Ode to LiveChat

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It solves the problem of losing customers to lack of guidance, and then it has helped us gain some repute as a customer centric organisation

Live chat is a basic, essential, and effective tool for customer relationship management and sales. Having this software integrated into our website has significantly impacted our reputation and bottom-lines. We virtually stalk (lol) clients activity on our website and give the relevant nudge to make a buy, or give the necessary assistance in times of need. Great news is that it does not require massive learning time. Communicating with clients feels like chatting with a pal. Another thing I like about livechat is the integration with facebook. Our clients are on our facebook page most times, having to meet their needs without having them visit our website is a very big one. The integration with mail chimp solves a lot of our email marketing issues as well. One is able to fully customize livechat and set design preferences Analytics: The integration with google analytics coupled with its native analysis functions helps us know what our visitors are doing on the website per time. As a support staff to my boss, livechat enables me get reports of number of chats, time spent with a customer, or response time, and then, evaluate how to improve the service We are able to Pre record responses to certain questions. This saves us a few seconds that is enough to solve problems for another client. Access to chat history: Although this is a premium feature, it is very useful so as to monitor customer queries through till resolution.

Contras:

I do not have so much to say about the mobile version. It requires a lot of optimization so as to bring it to the level of the web version. This will fetch the company more money through purchases, and paid adverts on the app platform.

Sale, Service and Training Consultant en EE. UU.
Redes informáticas, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software just wish it integrated with messaging software for easier time maintaining response

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Helped us give a better appearance of being on top of the technical world. We did a get a few leads, but not enough for the time needed to maintain the platform for us to keep it. Great if you have a larger staff (staff of 19 with one person available), or if you are willing to invest in the bot and still have someone to maintain as half of their job. Or that is what I found.

Very easy to use. Highly editable. Support has been FANTASTIC. We changed owners and needed to switch things over, they were so helpful in guidance. Great response on our website.

Contras:

How it had to be constantly watched. I wish it could do some of the following. Integrate with messaging app (like iMessage) We would have loved to have multiple people use this for Sales and Service but it was so expensive to have one more license. It would be nice if there were levels, least expensive one license, next level 5-10 and so on. Options for small businesses to help support them, we only have on person who can barely watch the program(which is why we have discontinued it's use at this time). When that person is constantly watching it great results when they are not, it's barely worth the money we are spending. Would be neat to see if it could integrate with Apple Business Messages

Jamie
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for online customer service support

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: One of my favorite features is being able to train the bot and see exactly what FAQs the customer are asking. We believe the more readily available we make information customers need the better service we offer. Specific to LiveChat, we love interacting with our customers in real time and not making them wait on an email reply.

This software took some time to get set up. We started with Chatbot and only after implementation did we realize we needed Live Chat addition subscription to be able to interact with customers live. Then for the full ticketing features we wanted, we also added on Help Desk. The software does what we want but the total price added up to more than we initially expected. So far it's been great for our rapidly growing company. The story for the Chatbot is a work in progress. However, we believe we are able to provide a higher level of service to our customers who are all around the world. One of my favorite features is being able to train the bot and see exactly what FAQs the customer are asking. Another feature we love is interacting with our customers in real time and not making them wait on an email reply. It's also great that we can assign tickets directly to the person who can solve their problem reducing overall response time to the customer.

Contras:

We started with Chatbot and only after implementation did we realize we needed Live Chat additional subscription to be able to interact with customers live. Then for the full ticketing features we wanted, we also added on Help Desk. The software does what we want but the total price added up to more than we initially expected.

Douglas
President en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo

LiveChat Review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It's been positive overall, aside from dealing with privacy concerns for GDPR, such as IP address collection and lack of admin controls for this feature. While many visitors do not use chat, some do, and those that have used it have found it very helpful, and it has resulted in some additional conversions that may have not occurred otherwise.

- Ease of setup - Reliable operation - User-friendly operational/agent interface - Ability to customize pre-questions to gain consent for personal info collection, etc.

Contras:

- Support for options to increase privacy protection of site visitors (ie, for EU GDPR compliance) could be better. For example, disabling IP address collection requires a special support request and then it is entirely removed. It would be much better if IP address enable/disable was an admin-controlled setting that, if enabled, would only remove the last octet of the IP address (like Google Analytics does for IP anonymization) so that geo info could still be collected but without the precision that would create a personal info privacy concern. - Blocking of bot-crawlers from the customer/visitor list is desperately needed, as they present a nuisance to agent operations. - The clearing of the customer list info seems to occur at random/unpredictable points in time -- this should be explained and there should be a button to allow manual clearing of the list by the agent. - The customer/visitor view options should include an "all current visitors" option so that all current visitors , whether invited or browsing, can be seen in one view. - Filters should be expanded to work for all fields, and should be persistent and be able to be saved so that switching views or restarting the application does not cause filter setups to be lost. - There should be a master enable/disable setting to deactivate LiveChat when desired, without the need to go into Wordpress and disable the plugin. -

Owner | Managing Member en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Excellent Software For Your Website

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The experience that i encountered with this software has been superb, it has helped our company turn live visitors into qualified prospective clients, in this day and age instant customer service and support are essential for any business. We use live chat in combination with other software to complete the next steps in our prospect conversion and follow through.

I like how easy it is to deploy the software on my website and the customization ability that it provides to me. One can customize everything from the chat design the colors and the pop ups the visitor will see. There is availability to custom design it to go with your websites design. The software has availability for multiple users, and 3rd party app integration enabling us to take our prospective client from start to closing in our sales process

Contras:

The only feature id like to be able to remove is the live chat link at the bottom of our chat pop up. Other than that everything is superb.

Alternativas consideradas: Zendesk

Razones para cambiar a LiveChat: We choose live chat because the deployment on our website was more simpler at the moment.