15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de POS Nation for Retail

Sobre POS Nation for Retail

Tome las órdenes de los clientes, realice transacciones con tarjetas de crédito de alta velocidad, haga un seguimiento del inventario y ordene suministros, haga un seguimiento de la mano de obra, etc.

Descubre más sobre POS Nation for Retail

It's pretty easy to set up and then train our customers to use it. CAP tailored the product to accommodate our PA beer distributors by creating an integrated PA PLCB Beverage report.

Contras:

There is a lot of features, that I am not familiar with and take time to learn, but as a small business it is hard to find that time.

Valoraciones de POS Nation for Retail

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

POS Nation for Retail tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 129 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado POS Nation for Retail antes?

Filtrar opiniones (129)

Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados

Life made easier

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This system has benefited us so much at McDonals, because it helps keeps us organized and up to date with everything that we may need help with or inventory on. It also makes it a lot easy for our crew too.

The most that I like about this software is that I am able to manage everything on this system at McDonald's. I can check times, check products and look at all the orders that had came through that day. Also with this system you are able to do schedules and make sure that the inventory is put in. With this system you can do just about anything even knowing the total sales for that day and month. This system helps keep everything together.

Contras:

The only thing that I did not like was the fact that sometimes when I was trying to do an order, it automatically started rebooting itself and doing an update. It did not happen too often.

Sean
Program Director en EE. UU.

POS Nation Review

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have enjoyed using POS Nation. With each fix or call to the tech team, I learn the system more and more. The POS Nation employees have been wonderful, and the hardware has held up well for the time we have had it.

I enjoyed the setup process. The instructor was great to work with, and very informative. The features within the system fit just about any scenario we run into. The ease of learning the system was also a relief.

Contras:

I will occasionally run into issues finding the correct reports to run for specific information. Also, I have experienced "speed" issues with the system taking many seconds to finish transactions and open the drawer. However, both of these issues are resolved fairly quickly after calling customer support.

hace 4 años

We're happy you're enjoying your system, Sean! Thanks for the review.

GARY
SALES en EE. UU.

EASE OF DOING BUSINESS

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: OVERALL IT WORKS FOR ME AND MY BUSINESS, MOST IMPORTANT MY CUSTOMERS ARE SATISFIED.

CUSTOMERS ARE SATISFIED WITH ALL REPORTS AND RECEIPTS

Contras:

SOME OF THE CONS ARE WHEN ADDING A PRODUCT THERE SHOULD BE A FIELD THAT LETS YOU ENTER THE QUANTITY OF INVENTORY YOU ARE ADDING.

Lorraine
owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

CAP for Grocery store

2,0 hace 3 años

The promised ability to use my existing hardware which was not possible with any other grocery specific POS program.

Contras:

It was not specific to the grocery industry and is not flexible in changing to changing needs within the grocery industry. For example, when an additional tax was imposed for telecommunication cards this program did not have the ability to differentiate it which would be required in order for me to report taxes to the state. Also, my own personal, custom gift cards cannot be processed through the system nor can I scan and process Major gift cards through this program.

hace 3 años

Lorraine, We are sorry to hear you have not had a good experience in regards to some areas within our software. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you at 704-405-5089.

Sarah
Manager en EE. UU.

Great Tech support service

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It has been a great experience overall. Very friendly & efficient

We've had it for years & it's easy to use. Whenever I call for tech support, I get great service. I called yesterday & [sensitive content hidden] helped me get back in business quickly & efficiently. Very patient:)

Contras:

I'd like to be able to change some of the formats to suit my needs, but am not able to

Carol
Small business owner en EE. UU.

Wonderful Step By Step Guidance

5,0 hace 3 años

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , our delightful Customer Success Manager, has been by our side since day one helping us get our new POS system up and running. We have found the software rather intuitive and easy to use so far.

Contras:

Right now I am having a difficult time getting data I need from the Reports. This may be due to my inexperience with the new system.

hace 3 años

Carol, We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your Customer Success Manager, and that he represented POS Nation well. We look forward to working with you again soon! Please reach out to us if you would like additional training in regards to the reports at [email protected]

VIVIAN
MANAGER en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 2-10 empleados

sPORTING GOODS

Comentarios: Love it

The point of sale is easy to use. Reports are great..

Contras:

It kicks you out often but you can get rite back in. The inventory is complicated way to many steps

hace 3 años

Vivian, Reviews like this really make our team proud. We are happy to hear that the reports are great for your business. Thank you so much for your kind words, and for being a valued POS Nation customer!

Patrick
Owner buyer en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Transfer from one to another

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

[sensitive content hidden] was great on showing me what he was doing and how I can deal with it in the future.

Contras:

Reporting is hard, sales reports and trying run inventory control. I don't know what kind of codes to put in.

Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados

So helpful

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very good. I've used other softwares and they generally have not held up as well as POS.

We used this software daily when I was working in restaurants. It made it so easy to log in customers' items, print off receipts, and pay the bills.

Contras:

We had issues with it crashing occasionally, but that might have been our own servers and not necessarily the software's fault.

hace 4 años

We're happy to hear you're enjoying your system! Thanks for the review.

Toby
Too Many titles en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados

Support is Awesome

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

haven't used it much.. just called support line

Contras:

idk.. havent used it that much to be honest..

Kevin

POS Nation/Cash Register Express

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: POS Nation and Agents have been amazing to the best of their ability.

Ease of ability to upload previous POS data into it. Ease of daily use.

Contras:

What i would consider to be simple items to fix often cannot be fixed. Time Clock is not supported for QuickBooks upload.

hace 3 años

Kevin, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a review! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with our team, and that we have represented POS Nation well. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Gordon

Great system for the Money

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have spent the most part of a year researching most if not all the different POS systems out there. Though there are other systems that would fit my business model, the down fall is a lot of them are cloud base. With the lack of internet available in Alaska I need a system that I could use without total reliance on the internet. POS Nation was the best application for my needs. I was able to purchase everything I needed to operate my business, I 'm currently operating two stations with a third acting as my storage and back up system that was purchased locally for that purpose. Take the time needed to properly setup this system, the data you can get form this software will greatly assist you in making decisions in maintaining and growing your business.

CRE is a good program for the kind of business that I run. I recently purchased a grocery/liquor store which has a RV park and small hotel that I have been able to manage through the software. It was a lot of work setting up inventory, and incorporating the RV/Hotel to make it work with the system but with due diligence and with the great support POS provides has made managing my business far easier then it would be without it.

Contras:

​I have had only minor issues with the hardware for example the key boards that are sent with the system are not worth the box that the were sent in had to replace them with in a month of receiving them. The keys stick and get stuck and not everything can be done efficiently through a touch screen. The back office program is a great program with good reportage, but working with purchase orders need some work. The creation of a PO doesn't work with real world situations. Once generated the can't be adjusted when faced with stock outs or quantity changes. So I don't us it to generate my orders with vendors, more so for receiving my orders. Again these are just minor issues. Again the reportage you get form the system is very informative and allows you to efficiently manage your day to day, monthly and yearly reportage.

Scott
partner/owner en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Review of Personnell

4,0 hace 3 años

The customer support team, in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic with getting my problem solved as quickly as she did. I hope that she answers any future calls we need to make.

Contras:

Inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases. Our credit card processing is through Payment Depot/First Nashville and the need to go to a separate screen and hit another key, while our customer is waiting is cumbersome and not efficient, either time wise or financially. We have been told that this is due to us using First Nashville, but it is hard to believe that a processor of this size is not set up in your system for this to be handled. Please feel free to contact me for further response.

hace 3 años

Scott, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear that our customer support team represented POS Nation well. In regards to your inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases, we definitely can help you get this setup. Please give our technical support team a call at 704-405-5089 to get you the assistance needed. Thank you again for your review! We greatly appreciate you as a customer.

SHIV
DIRECTOR en Trinidad y Tobago
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] WORKED WITH ME TODAY

4,0 hace 3 años

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] TOOK HIS TIME AND ADDRESSED ALL ISSUES I HAD ON MY 4 STATIONS. LUCKILY HE WAS ABLE TO CORRECT ISSUES THAT WAS CAUSING MY SYSTEMS TO CRASH. HE WAS VERY PLEASANT AND TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME. HE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND IF NEED BE I WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH HIM AGAIN...OTHER REPS SHOULD FOLLOW PATTERN..THANKS

Contras:

SOMETIMES IT CRASHES....SOME AGENTS LEAVE ME WITH A BACKUP FROM 2017 WHICH IS CONSIDERED CRAZY BECAUSE WE ARE IN 2020...

hace 3 años

Shiv, Thank you for your feedback regarding our technical support team. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! Also, if the POS System does crash again, please be sure to either call our technical support team or email us at [email protected] so that we can get this addressed as soon as possible. Thank you and we greatly appreciate your business.

Daniel
OMSI Director of IT en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

Simple POS system

4,0 hace 3 años

It does a lot for the money. It has been easy for our store clerks to learn and use. They provide good support for a great reasonable monthly price.

Contras:

Don't really have anything for what i least like.

hace 3 años

Daniel, Thank you for your feedback regarding our POS System and our technical support. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! We are also happy to hear that it has been easy for your store clerks to learn and use! We greatly appreciate your business.

Bony
MANAGER en EE. UU.

System Support

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Called Tech Support team with PAX Machine issue!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] hoped on the computer and directed me to do couple of troubleshooting and it was all fixed with in mins. Team is always helpful.

User Friendly!! Inventory management is super easy!! Tech support available 24*7!!

Contras:

PAX machine disconnects too often!! only issue we have with this POS

Jack
Director en Canadá
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Large, complex software

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Expansion of existing Point of Sale system - new terminal and migrating from a single standalone installation to a server-based installation. Great technical support during the transition.

It gets the job done. Responsive sales team during initial contact. Excellent support while installing the product.

Contras:

Complex user interface. Very complicated database structure

hace 4 años

We're happy you're staying in touch with tech support! Let us know how we can help with anything else in the future. Thanks for the review!

Nick
Fuente de la reseña

Best POS For Liquor Store.

4,0 hace 3 años

Easy to operate and maintain POS . [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are best in team.

Contras:

Only future it has to be add like Daily Journal Reports so you can see whole day details.

hace 3 años

Nick, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your POS system so far. Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Genevieve
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

CAPS Team

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Tremendously satisfied

Easy user friendly Compared to other POS systems I’ve used this one is right on point

Contras:

Can’t think of anything. No complaints on anything.

hace 3 años

Genevieve, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your POS system. Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Cherryle

POSNation Review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Inventory is a breeze and balancing is a breeze!

The ease of use! I, the owner, and my staff love how easy it is to ring up customers!

Contras:

I did not have any adverse things to say! It’s perfect!

SHANON
EVENING MANAGER en EE. UU.
Producción de alimentos, 2-10 empleados

GREAT PRODUCT AND SERVICE

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: WE HAVE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY SINCE WE BOUGHT THE SOFTWARE. IF I EVER HAVE ANY ISSUES, POS ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ME.

I LIKE THE EASE OF HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS. IM VERY IMPRESSED WITH HOW WE CAN KEEP UP WITH INVENTORY MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE.

HONESTLY I HAVE NO DISLIKES WITH THE SOFTWARE

Hillary
Server en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I worked as a server at multiple establishments that utilized a POS system.

5,0 hace 6 años

This software allowed efficient customer service and quick delivery of quality product. It allowed the staff to communicate orders efficiently to the kitchen.

Contras:

There really weren't many cons associated with this software.

Evan
Store Manager en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

4.5 is misleading, this software is brutally ineffective.

2,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Poor. Would gladly return the product and restart the weeks long process of integrating a POS into our business from scratch with a different POS, but no returns are allowed.

The card processing is reliable and the fees for cards are favorable. The technical support is friendly, although not always fast.

Contras:

The software feels ancient. Not only slow, but with regular errors and crashes. We often find ourselves frustrated at some of the poor design choices and bugs that make daily operations (such as purchasing, changes to inventory, and pulling analytical reports) either useless or hour long ordeals. The lack of focus on quality of life features and efficiency of use was apparent within just a few hours of installation and use. All of this would be at least somewhat tolerable if the software was cheap or if the company quickly resolved bugs and implemented improvements, but that’s not the case.

Emily
Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Easy setup and great support

5,0 hace 4 años

Easy to use software and very helpful staff

Contras:

Reporting could be customized further to include or remove information needed or unneeded

hace 4 años

Thank you for the review, Emily! We appreciate having you as a customer.

Mitch
Fuente de la reseña

POS Nation was the best decision I've ever made.

5,0 hace 7 años

It helps me run my business! It gives me the information I need to make decisions. I know my best and worst sellers. I know my margins by department. I can run promos to get my customers back in the door.