Sobre ClearCompany

El seguimiento de candidatos de ClearCompany se rediseñó recientemente para brindar a tu equipo de contratación las herramientas que necesitan para contratar a las personas adecuadas rápidamente.

Descubre más sobre ClearCompany

I feel like the developers truly know the needs we have in staffing and have created that. Its so easy to keep track of your clients while in the process of hiring.

Contras:

Maybe the limited messaging option to multiple individuals.

Valoraciones de ClearCompany

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

ClearCompany tiene una valoración global de 4.4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 277 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (277)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado ClearCompany antes?

Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Web Designer en Colombia

Excellent quality ClearCompany

5 hace 4 años

Great, excellent quality ClearCompany, incredible, I'm totally satisfied to have worked with this company.

Contras:

I really do not have any complaints, I have no doubt that it is one of the best companies in the area of human resources. Highly Recommended

Sara W.
Restaurant Executive en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use platform that has helped our HR department grow and develop!

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Everything has been great! ClearCompany has helped us to become better organized and to reach more candidates.

Easy to use, great customer service when there are questions, tons of training modules online at your fingertips

Contras:

There is nothing I really dislike. I think that everything about this platform is great!

Ryan R.
Human Resources Generalist en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

Triage Partners LLC

3 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Its been natural

I like the fact that if there is an issue it has always been resolved.

Contras:

Reports are not great and limited as well as there are times where it is hard to find the right candidate.

Melissa P.
Recruiting/Onboarding Supervisor en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

User of Clear Company Everyday

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: From the Onboarding/Recruiting prospective, CC has been wonderful. We would have never been able to do what we do with the old system we had. Being able to onboard in the same platform as the ATS streamlines the process and the integration with ADP is very helpful.

Without Clear Company we would have never been able to work as efficiently as we did during Covid. We were able to have the onboarding and recruiting staff work remotely with ease. In fact, we have been able to keep the staff in remote work situations past the worst of Covid and have found our productivity has increased.

Contras:

It would be nice to sort all of the requisitions by title. It would be nice if the career site could be posted by location then the candidate could click a city/county and be able to narrow down those positions. Yes, there is a search option but when you first go to the site and see 200+ positions it is a bad impression.

Jillian J.
Jillian J.
Employee and Labour Relations Associate Manager en Canadá
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ATS system that makes tracking easy

4 hace 3 años

ClearCompany applicant tracking system is very intuitive for both recruiters and hiring managers. The system allows you to reply directly to candidate and forward them to the hiring manager. The best part is that all of the information is kept in one place for easy reference. You can view the email correspondence with each candidate, add interview notes and attach documents.

Contras:

I wish there was a better way to sort candidates based on the jobs they're matched with or could potentially be matched to. The software has a Talent Pool feature, but I don't find it useful unless there is an open requisition for the type of job the candidate could be considered for.

Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Talent Acquisition Partner en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Good ATS for companies averaging < 15 open jobs

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Prior to implementing ClearCompany in April of 2017, we did not have any sort of candidate management software. We were eager to find a software to help us organize as we were consistently recruiting for at least 15 open jobs at all times. ClearCompany's product helped our teams organize hiring efforts and streamline processes all while allowing Hiring Managers the ability to stay connected and engaged with the process. Through daily use of the system we were able to better understand and identify a list of performance features we needed from an ATS to ensure our team's success. After about a year of use, our recruiting volume had nearly doubled and our need for task management and automation features increased. Adding in frustrations of daily system issues and the amount of outstanding tickets left unresolved for months on end, we started to demo other systems. Ultimately, we selected another ATS that better fit our growing needs and concerns.

Absolutely loved the way the candidate pipeline was broken down and organized with customization options for both interview stages and workflow within a specific interview stage. Customization abilities for just about every feature within the system allows any company to tailor the system to fit their specific or unique process. Offer letter creation and offer process was extremely seamless and easy to use. Could generate and send offer letter for approval and then to candidate for signature in seconds and without the use of a 3rd party DocuSign type system. The ability to rate candidates A, B, C or X was helpful in keeping a visual rating of candidates within your pipeline. Integration and set-up was an easy process, however, training and resources could use some improvement. Dashboard layout was easy to navigate and access.

Contras:

ClearCompany was a glitchy system; we were consistently submitting support tickets for re-occurring issues with common features that slowed or required us to create a workaround within the hiring process. Customer Support would usually have to escalate issues to their development team and it would be months before we had an update or a resolution. Customer Support teams and Account Managers could use some improvement on communication and also follow through on actionable items they said they would deliver on. New product features were usually released before proper bug testing was done creating usability concerns and an abundance of support tickets. They also usually came with very little training or lack or good resources leaving the user confused and overwhelmed on how to utilize these great new features. Reporting was extremely limited. Some of the most basic and general recruiting metrics could not be produced through reports and had to be either manually tracked or data had to be manipulated. There were a few times where we found discrepancies on specific job reports vs. the data tracked on the job req's dashboard. Interview Scorecards were extremely confusing, hard to access/change/set-up quickly and not user friendly once they were set up. Lack of automation and key features in comparison to other ATS systems within the same price point.

Mark S.
Director HR en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

ClearCompany Software Review

4 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: We have setup a Performance Review process, that captures and maintains performance review data for our staff in one place. We conduct reviews 3 times per year. The workflow saves an incredible amount of time and the reviews are part of our Bonus program, so with a simple download, we are able to facilitate bonus calculations within hours rather than days.

We use this software to manage our Performance Review process. We are able to structure the reviews how we would like to see them, and use the workflow to channel the review from the initial reviewer to 2nd and 3rd level approvers. We plan to use the 360 review process in the future. Overall, the process within the application works very well.

Contras:

I'd suggest that reporting could be improved. I'd like the ability to download any data element from ClearCompany, not just the canned reports, and massage it in a spreadsheet.

John Z.
Director Talent Acquisition en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

"Fantastic"

Comentarios: Great Support

Clear Company is very user friendly. It's not over engineered. The best Applicant Tracking System I've ever used.

Contras:

I can't say I had one thing I disliked about Clear Companies Applicant Tracking System.

Eric W.
Talent Partner en EE. UU.
Banca, 501-1.000 empleados

ClearCompany

Comentarios: I love ClearCompany

I like that this software is very user-friendly. It is easy to train hiring manager to use it as well.

Contras:

I do not have any complaints with ClearCompany.

Mike W.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 201-500 empleados

Choice should be clear

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Never had an issue!

The funnel flow is amazing, from start to finish with candidates.

Contras:

Clunky at times, sometimes the software freezes.

Marianne L.
Recruitment & Onboarding Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 501-1.000 empleados

ClearCompany Review

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Recruiting and keeping track of candidates has made my life so much easier when before I would have to log everything on a spreadsheet. I find the benefits of onboarding is great. again everything is one location, accounting gets a completed packet with nothing missing prior to their first day. Also creating a checklist of items that need to be completed internally for each new hire helps not to miss anything. I think feature requests typically take a long time and if it is something we really need we are always offered the option that it can be done but it would come at a cost.

What I like most about the software is that I have all the information for candidates and employees in one place. That I can upload files like Caliper tests, emails and additional info to a candidates profile and the same for employees. Like union cards, intern confirmation letters to name a couple.

Contras:

So I don't like that I don't have an overview in the dashboard of what internal packet items have not been completed. The employee name and percentage is listed on my dashboard but it would be great if I was able to see what has not been completed and by who. I feel I would be able to stay on top of it more. Right now the only way for me to see what is not completed is to go into each employees internal packet to see who owes what. Due to the pandemic I had to schedule a lot of virtual meetings through Microsoft teams since ClearCompany does not offer that option. So being that you already sync with outlook I don't understand why microsoft teams is not available through ClearCo. Its extra work for me since I need to go back and forth and then type a note so I can keep a record of what happened.

Taylor D.
Associate Director of Mobilization en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

So easy to use and has made our hiring flow a breeze!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our team switched to ClearCompany after several frustrating years with another company. Our experience has been night and day different! ClearCompany is so easy to implement and use and the customer service is truly unmatched. We have never felt like a burden by the team, and they are very quick to help us troubleshoot issues or to answer questions. We've also been able to train and set up all of our hiring managers, and the ease of sharing applicant information throughout the office is so helpful. The cost is also very reasonable for the number of features provided!

It's so easy to use and it only takes a few minutes to train up new hiring managers/users. The scorecards are incredibly helpful for gathering information as well as keeping all notes in one place. Also, the ability to schedule interviews directly through the system was a GAME CHANGER for our team!

Contras:

While there is an option to schedule multiple interviewers, that can only be done for back to back interviews. It would be helpful to have an option to add multiple interviews to the SAME interview block when looking to schedule things. That way, the calendar confirmations go to each person separately and we don't have to track or copy invites.

Keona F.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1.000 empleados

Checks all the boxes

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I entered in expecting what I have seen before with other major HRM software companies. I expected constant growing pains and problems and lackluster customer service. ClearCompany proved me wrong and has consistently delivered quality product support and customer service for the two tears that I have been using the product.

It is super user friendly! Although it is a quality product with great functions, you don't have to be a techie to catch on to how everything works. You are never alone as far as product support. This company is constantly inquiring about how to make the product better. That is how they stay on top with this product. Other HRM software management companies over promise and under deliver... Not Clear Company. They are constantly right there to answer questions quickly and resolve concerns at amazing speed.

Contras:

The few things that I could point out are honestly more of a preference than a problem. It would be nice to have a few other ways to search for applicants, i.e. by phone number or email address, but again, that is only a preference. Everything this software says it will do, it does .

Amy Y.
Recruiter en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Most intuitive and functional applicant tracking software yet!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have used other applicant tracking software solutions before but they were often cumbersome to use or never had quite the right functionality that I wanted. I love ClearCompany so much because it truly has everything I need in an easy to use system. AND just when I think it couldn't be better they come up with new enhancements! I have, and will continue to recommend ClearCompany ATS to anyone who has recruiting responsibilities, especially if they are a government contractor!

Very intuitive and user friendly to use. Various ways to access information and sort information to see what you need. The Clear Company team is extremely responsive to providing help but also listening to suggestions for future improvements. Their support is top notch - from online training videos, to online chat and a customer success manager who not only cares but follows up (and not like other companies who will reach out when they want to sell me a new feature). I also attended their 2017 Talent Conference in Boston, which was really a great learning opportunity as well as to connect with my

Contras:

I would not say there are any cons, but we live in a time where instant gratification has become the norm and expectation. There have been times when I have waited 30 - 60 min for a response to my online chat request. There are new reports I would like to have, but I know their reporting function just went under an overhaul and I am working on moving to the new platform soon, so I am excited to see what the new reporting capabilities are. The only other improvement I could suggest right now is to make this highly capable software to be better suited for a global company. We have business in India and ClearCompany has helped us to utilize their system for our recruiter in India, but there is still opportunity to improve the system for a company doing business overseas.

Mona M.
Human Resource Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great customer service and personal support

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Excellent! Truly for me the customer service is what wins me over. The product is great don't get me wrong but without the help of an actual person these a wonderful product can fall flat on it's face. I have never had a frustration with a dropped call or an email that was not returned promptly. I would recommend ClearCompany without reservations.

The integration of ClearCompany into our process was truly extraordinary. From the first meeting until today I have a close relationship with the person that helped to set it up. He is prompt in his reply and very thorough providing a detailed explanation as well as screenshots and directions. I really appreciate him! Once trained, the software itself is intuitive and easy to understand.

Contras:

There are some tweaks that I think could be improved upon. I typically ask my Customer Success Manager if something is available and if not, he tries to recommend another option. Example, we are looking to add a training tracking option and he referred us to another company that integrates with ClearCompany. Regardless, the pros outweigh the cons at this point and they are always open to exploring options which I appreciate.

Amy Y.
Recruiter en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

An essential Recruiter's tool - better than the competition

4,5 hace 6 años

The ClearCompany applicant tracking system is very intuitive to use - for recruiters as well as hiring managers! You have many filters and options on how to see information as well, which is extremely helpful. There is so much functionality within the system, such as being able to forward a candidate to a manager, or replying to a candidate from the ATS and even having a copy of that email kept in the candidate's profile. You can add notes to each candidate (which I use constantly) and you also have a place to add notes that apply to the requisition (all candidates) including being able to attach documents, like Word. Although I am a new user of 7 months, I have already seen that ClearCompany has made upgrades and changes to improve upon their system! I have given my account rep suggestions which he has eagerly listened to. My account rep is very responsive and quick to return any of my calls. They have other options that I am not using yet, like an onboarding function or allowing candidates to use your calendar to schedule an interview with you as well as a resume database. I am newer to the reporting functions and some of them are very helpful, but it seems others aren't working like they should be. I am working with support on this issue now. Also, this system works with our payroll vendor, Paylocity, so that our candidate/new hire information will be sent to payroll (we are in the middle of this implementation now). I LOVE the ClearCompany system and find it to be much better, more intuitive and highly functional over other ATS I have used in the past.

Contras:

The only thing that I would improve at this time is some of the reporting functions aren't working as they should be. I don't think it's user error at this point, but I am working with support to get what I need.

Virginia G.
HR Coordinator en EE. UU.
Seguros, 201-500 empleados

ClearCompany HRM is the best Applicant Tracking System and Onboarding Software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: ClearCompany HRM is very customizable and the customer service exceeds any service I've had with a vendor before. Our account rep is always available to assess our needs and provide us with any information/help as needed.

ClearCompany is very customizable, the fillable PDF feature in the Onboarding module is very intuitive, and the customer support is amazing. I can always rely on my account executive to be available and answer any questions I may have. During implementation or upgrades, our account representative is always providing us with updates and keeping us involved in every step of the process.

Contras:

There are not too many cons that I can say about ClearCompany. The only suggestion I would make is that the Onboarding solution would be more customizable in how the steps are laid out in the candidate experience/view. Other than that, ClearCompany is very user friendly and customizable.

Carmen G.
Petróleo y energía
Fuente: GetApp

I highly recommend ClearCompany

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have found the ClearCompany recruiting and onboarding modules very helpful and easy to use. Coming from our previous manual system, they have saved me a great deal of time. The best thing about ClearCompany, though, is their excellent customer service. When I need help, I can call and get real help from someone who actually works there, usually my account manager, not someone in a call center somewhere reading from a script. They are always very quick to address whatever concern I have. We are an energy company with over 200 employees in several states. Having an efficient, online onboarding process has streamlined HR's workflow, and being able to sort and categorize the thousands of applications we receive each year has saved us a great deal of time, and has eliminated the bottleneck we used to have in distributing resumes to the relevant department managers.

Customer service; our hiring managers have immediate access to resumes; efficient, streamlined onboarding process; customized forms

Contras:

1. I'd like to see an integrated, easy way to sort applicants on our side. We get a huge number of applicants seeking all sorts of jobs we aren't advertising. We have two "General Consideration" requisitions set up to keep people from applying inappropriately for jobs that require special qualifications. I have not found the Talent Pool feature to be useful in sorting these candidates, so I set up many unposted requisitions that I forward those candidates into, based on what type of job they may be considered for in the future. This clogs up our requisition list, and takes extra time. It would be nice to have an assortment of buckets for these applicants that is seperate from the live requisitions, and with some automation as in the talent pool feature. For instance, they could be automatically sorted based on an answer to a screening question. 2. Also, it can take a while to get new forms built, or old ones changed. Sometimes they fix one piece on a form, and something else stops working. I would like for them to test the forms thoroughly to make sure they work before giving them to us. We have also had trouble printing some of the forms, because they aren't designed to be printed.

Lauren M.
HR Director en EE. UU.
Política pública, 51-200 empleados

So Far So Good

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: So far we have really enjoyed our move to Clear Company. The implementation team have been so very helpful in getting us up and running very quickly. We have weekly calls to make sure things are moving along the way they should, and I feel like I always have support if I need any help. The whole applicant tracking module is very customizable, so all of our needs were able to be met without a problem. Overall, so far I feel like it's worth the extra money we're paying (compared to our old system) to have such time savings and ease of use.

We purchased all three modules, but so far have only fully implemented one of them (applicant tracking). We are currently beginning implementation of the onboarding module, and the performance management module will be last. So far, we really like the applicant tracking module. Hiring managers have told me they find it easy to use, very intuitive and easy to figure out. I especially like the interview invitation piece, because it integrates with my Outlook calendar and the entire process is automated. No longer do I have to spend hours on the phone trying to schedule candidates for interviews... this system practically does it for me. I also really like the Scorecard feature, where I can route Scorecards with each application to the entire hiring team and have them review and score each candidate on their own. I can then review all of their notes and it helps me narrow down my search very quickly. So far I'm really enjoying the time savings that Clear Company has given me.

Contras:

So far, there's really nothing I don't like about it. Again, we've only fully implemented one module, and have only been using it for a couple of weeks. But so far I really like everything about it. If I had to identify one con, it would be that there is an additional cost to add more than three customized forms in the onboarding module. But I'm working around that, so not a really big deal.

Carl P.
Recruiting Manager en
Práctica médica, 201-500 empleados

ClearCompany HRM Review

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: All in all this has been a pretty good product for our organization. We were able to streamline our req approval process through the ATS and on top of that the reporting system is super robust. The reqs that you open can be automatically pushed to the larger job boards and on top of that you can set up knockout questions for candidates when they submit their application through the ATS. Our company will be transitioning out of ClearCompany to an HRIS but if we did not make the jump to the new system it is very liekly we would have re-upped with ClearCompany.

Candidate score card and marking system are pretty unique and different. You can set up triggers that parse the resume and pre-rank the candidates based on what is in there to sync up with your job qualifications...makes sourcing super easy. Candidate review process is pretty nice as well, you can 1 click push the candidate to the hiring managers for review.

Contras:

Honestly, Their customer support is less than ideal. I think we cycled through 3 different reps on our account and we haven't even been with them for 2 years. That being said, it comes with the territory...we have had a couple ATS's and it always seems that is the case once you on-board as a client.

Cienna W.
HR Generalist en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

ATS of choice - simple, complete, and cost effective

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This is by far my favorite software for recruiting and communicating with candidates. Still not quite ideal for scheduling internally or exporting to other systems of my choice, but its a huge bang for the buck.

Cost-effective Easy to use and quick navigation (way less clicks to get more done) Great searchability within the talent pool Great customer support & training, after implementation Integrates with Outlook for viewing and scheduling Great email template system saves time with easy mass emails and quick customized responses. Electronic Job Offer letter signing and storage is helpful, and you can attach additional documents to the offer.

Contras:

Outside job posting (JobTarget) does not work well at all. Only works great with large posting sites: LinkedIn, Indeed, Zip Recruiter Slow and manual labor intensive implementation process, with not much flexibility or support (you've got to manage this one yourself) Doesn't allow interview scheduling with multiple interviewers or a conference (from the outlook integration within the app, this may change soon) This doesn't integrate with any background check systems besides their own contracted vendor. This is not flexible, although I've tried for a couple years now.

Jeanine H.
CEO en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación

ClearCompany HRM Review - by Jeanine Hinkle CEO of Hinkle Group

5 hace 7 años

There were several, however my top one is Customer Service. I actually started using CCHRM with a client's company where I was trained from the ground up on CCHRM by CCHRM reps, and they did an outstanding job. Unlike other companies that are hard to reach after the sell, CCHRM was extremely responsive to my needs well after we closed the deal. They truly do take their quality of customer care seriously. I liked CCHRM so much that when I started my own firm, they were my very first call. Next was that it was easy to use. I've been a recruiter for 20 years and have experiences with a lot of systems but CCHRM makes is very simple to use - and also for hiring managers which for a recruiter, is key. That way everyone was in the loop. The implementation was easy and efficient and PAINLESS for me - I didn't have to spend and time or brainpower on it - they handled it from beginning to end.

Contras:

There is nothing that I dislike about HRM - like I said I have used many systems and I keep this one because it does what it promises, and if I ever have ANY trouble or need a tweaking, they are 100% responsive and attentive to my needs as a customer.

Cathy M.
National Recruiting Manager en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 201-500 empleados

It's in there!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have been with 3 different companies looking for ATS solutions. I used Clear Company at the first, tried to implement at the second and I brought it with me and implemented at the third.

The functionality of the software and the ease to tailor to our needs is amazing. If you want the software to do something, and it's not, it usually user error. If you want a feature, chances are it's in there!! The chat feature and online tools are spot on and the account managers are attentive and supportive.

Contras:

I don't ways want to go to reports. I would like export options on individual screens. It's not a deal breaker at all. I am just spoiled by all the other features so now I want one click satisfation on this too.

Cheryl C.
Operations Manager en
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Very user friendly!

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Clear Company works to make improvements on its product, and functionality. While it does not offer some of the immense details that other products may offer- this suits our companies needs perfectly. I found that when researching other options (some of which were very expensive) - we would not utilize everything that came with the price tag. Clear Company was and still is the best option for us. It gets the job done without getting bogged down in things that we don't use.

Easy to learn and use, can build my own job reqs and apps, or the support team will also do for you. Easy to teach and train others to use, has a large number of standard report options, or you can have one customized to suit your needs. This has been one of the best decisions our company has made!

Contras:

There are several functional niceties that I would like to see and have recommended. The support team keeps track of all requests and works to implement changes in product updates.

Ann A.
Sr Recruiter en EE. UU.
Defensa y espacio, 501-1.000 empleados

Cleanest, Simplest Interface

Comentarios: I

As a recruiter, I value the clean simplicity of the Clear Company user interface. No two products have the same design, so there is perhaps a half day of getting used to where things are found in the candidate lifecycle, but once you see it, it makes perfect sense and becomes habit. Also, the overall look of each page is 'clean' - easy to see all the information without needing to overlook a bunch of unused information.

Contras:

I do not have any negative impressions of the Clear Company product from the point of view of a recruiter. I am completely satisfied.