Opiniones de Volusion

Sobre Volusion

Solución de gestión de comercio electrónico llave en mano, integrada y personalizable.

Descubre más sobre Volusion

It may be better suited to small companies but seems to have enough functionality to be used by larger ecommerce sellers as well. Customer Service is excellent.

Contras:

The templates are a little difficult to modify, but not impossible.

Valoraciones de Volusion

3,8
Relación calidad-precio
3,6

Probabilidad de recomendación

Volusion tiene una valoración global de 3,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 42 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Volusion antes?

Filtrar opiniones (42)

Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Electrónica de consumo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Volusion has given us a great web site

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have been using Volusion since 2011. It has never failed us. Never has a customer or a potential customer called with a complaint about any aspect of our web site. We have hundreds of products, and thousands of customers. It is so easy to create new products, new pages, new categories, and arrange them as I wish. Volusion ia also handling our PPC accounts, creating and maintaining ads, with weekly reports. Overall, I would recommend Volusion to anyone looking to create a digital storefront.

The stability. There's never been an issue with connectivity.

Contras:

There are not very many options for offering my customers discounts. Coupon codes are very restricted.

josh
Web design en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

Great ecommerce platform

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I've had a great experience with a software I continue to use it to this day

This is a very easy to use platform that I was able to learn quickly and has helped me immensely

Contras:

If you're using multiple items especially in the hundreds plus I would definitely recommend the import export function

Maggie
Maggie
Manager - UX Ecommerce & Office Operations en EE. UU.
Diseño, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Nice starter for e-commerce or small inventory options

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall experience was middle of the road. If you have a simpler website this will work okay for you, but for the industry I was in it was not able to handle the complexity of variations in the products for sale. When it came time to create a second website our company went with a different e-commerce platform that could handle it with a better user experience (both consumers buying on the website and administrators/customer service processing orders from the website's back-end dashboards).

I liked that they offered custom website design services so you know their design will work with optimally with their platform. Even though wait time were sometimes long, technical support also helped you with setup and testing different configurations to make sure it was working correctly or in the way you are hoping it to. The ability to mass download and update product information fields, including shipping, SEO, and pricing using Excel files was a huge plus.

Contras:

Features for price differences on different options is too linearly set up, and the options show the user the price difference as (+/-)$0.00 to the base price shown, not the actual final price, which is confusing to many users. It was also difficult to create strict multi-variant pricing rules for products in which there was more than one option that effected final price (e.g. size and color).

Kimberly
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Volusion works

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: all of my sales go through it

easy to help customers find what they are looking for

Contras:

setting up was so very horrid, total pita

Robert
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Good but aging

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: We've used Volusion for over 10 years now. Overall, it is a solid platform which is reliable and easy to use on a day to day basis. Basic set up and basic changes are fairly straightforward, but more advanced features are harder to use. As newer platforms such as Shopify and BigCommerce have become more popular in recent years, Volusion has not kept up with them in terms of features offered or ease of use.

Using Volusion to manage a website and ecommerce is fairly straightforward and easy once it is set up. Managing orders is a simple process.

Contras:

The platform is starting to show its age. There are often things that we see other websites doing that we want to do but are unable because Volusion does not support those features. Trying to do more advanced things often involves going into the html and making changes manually (but they do give you step by step instructions for doing so).

Purchasing Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

OK if you aren't looking to do much.

3,0 hace 4 años

It has built in inventory and purchase orders, so you can get away with just using Shipstation for shipping. If you are selling a small assortment of products on your own site only, this might work for you.

Contras:

API is an absolute disaster. You can't find an agency to work with the API because it's proprietary, so you're limited to who is already partnered with Volusion. Do not, under any circumstances, use Volusion's native eBay and Amazon integrations. In fact, if you want to list products on a marketplace, it's best to use any other shopping cart. Parent-child products instead of swatch-linked and organized product variations. Inflexible because there are no metafields that you can create. It's either their predefined fields or nothing at all.

Robert E.
Business Intelligence Consultant en
Edición, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Volusion is my only choice for SMB Ecommerce

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have owned Ecommerce sites since 2004 and Volusion is the best service for my needs. Excellent library of features and very easy to use. Integrates with numerous marketplaces as well.

- Ability to input COGS (the price I'm paying a manufacturer/supplier). - Ability to automate orders to be sent to vendors - Import/Export functionality works very well - Provide important features like the ability to setup redirects, edit your robots.txt file, etc.

Contras:

- Volusion does offer SEO-friendly URLs but the naming convention applied could be cleaner - Volusion's free website templates are good, but very simple. If you would like a more advanced template their custom development fees are costly

Sue
Sue
Fuente de la reseña

I have been with Volusion for over 10 years and have never been disappointed.

5,0 hace 5 años

Continuous uptime, fast & friendly customer service and tons of features to customize your site. I tried the SEO plan to optimize my site and my organic search is up dramatically, well worth every cent.

Contras:

Can be somewhat daunting to get set up, but you'll get it. UI can be a bit confusing, but the Help Center is really easy to find and get all the answers you need.

Aaron
Aaron
Web Developer/Ecommerce Strategist en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I do not recommend using Volusion

3,0 hace 4 años

Exporting data out and importing it back in is pretty easy, and pretty fast, but that is the only Pro I can think of...

Contras:

It's not free itself, its a hosted, paid solution. You have very little control of the codebase, which highly interferes with customizations and SEO.

roxy
rep en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

They need a long way to go

1,0 hace 4 años

At first i was excited to hear about volusion, there were compared to shopify..... who ever made that comparison i wonder if they ever even used either system ???? I did not use volusion for very long because with in the first 20 min of singing up i realized they had nothing i needed, there interrogations were like 4 apps, their customer service was great they did try to help me and followed up with me about what i needed from the site. but they just didnt have what i need. (i sell on multiple platforms) if you are usinsing this for a non ECommerce site,i think this may work for you. I do not recommend this for stores with goods/ selling ect.

Contras:

I did not like that customer serivice wanted me to tell they what they need to add to their site.. they also said they did have other apps, but they were not online and we could "talk about them" not a fan of that.

Tanya
Pressident en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

In over 10 years with Volusion my overall experience has been fantastic!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This software has allowed me to run a successful online business for more than 10 years.

I love everything about Volusion. The software is easy to use and it does everything I need it to do. In my 20+ years in business online I have had a lot of ecommerce carts and nothing even comes close to what Volusion does. Their support is excellent, although at times you do have to wait to speak to customer service, but they always resolve my issues quickly. They have even at times fixed things for me that is not really in their job description. My site was recently redesigned with a new template and it is so much easier to navigate and I have and so many compliments from long time customers. It is hands down the best shopping cart I have used in 20 years. The help files they provide are very helpful and I am able to resolve many issues myself. They are constantly adding new features that make my day to day life easier.

Contras:

At this time I can only think of one issue that I wish were different. There are a couple reviews from customers that are inaccurate and unfair. In these cases I like to reach out and type a response. The software allows you to do that but you cannot create spaces between what they have typed and what I type. Not only will it not allow me to start a new paragraph, there is zero space between their response and mine. Although I am a perfectionist and wish I could create additional spaces so they can be read easier, it is definitely not a deal breaker for me.

Director of Trade Shows, Training, and Events en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very robust software but an outdated dashboard

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This site had a lot of features I loved and were automatically included. Multi-level pricing, customer ticketing, ability to receive multiple payments against an invoice. Features that I no longer have on Shopify or have to pay extra for.

The best thing about Volusion is that many of the features are automatically included in their packages. Unlike Shopify where you have to add other apps to do things you want it to do. We were on Volusion about three years before switching to Shopify and it wasn't our choice to switch.

Contras:

It wasn't easy for my staff to learn and the dashboard isn't very user-friendly or aesthetically pleasing like it's competitors. There aren't many free themes that make your site look amazing so you really need to pay for customization unless you know how to do it yourself. Also, downtime. It didn't happen often but when it did, you just have to wait until it comes back up.

Realtor en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good, but costs build up fast

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It served its purpose early on when I was a small ecommerce store, but I outgrew it much too quickly.

I liked that it was easy to set up and get going. The user interface was simple and I was able to teach others to use it quickly.

Contras:

While there were several small issues with its ability to interact with other services, my primary concern was that the bills just kept skyrocketing. My "usage" was reaching a point I had to find another option because the additional fees each month were astounding. Support was less than helpful of supportive of options to help mitigate the issues. Ultimately I ended up finding another provider.

Ryan
Fuente de la reseña

It's full featured, but has fallen behind to more modern competitors

4,0 hace 4 años

Very nuanced. Product options, shipping options, categories, etc. provide many options for customizing your store without the need for 3rd party integrations for added cost.

Contras:

When issues arise, there is no email support, limited phone support and a live chat window (using Intercom) that just doesn't cut it. When a store goes down or has an issue, it's important to know exactly what the status of that issue is, and a live chat that can sometimes take an hour or more for a reply is insufficient. Also, bandwidth costs are VERY expensive and bills can add up quickly for established stores.

Al
Director of E-Commerce en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Multiple Sites on Volusion Platform

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We've set up three separate stores. Volusion has had our back and is always quick to assist.

Initially when we got started 10 years ago, Volusion was the only platform that could handle the volume of products and the massive amount of product options we offered.

Contras:

They have not kept up with the likes of 'Magento' or 'Shopify'. While easier to set up and use than Magento, they don't have the massive amount of available 3rd party custom apps available like Shopify.

Sunny
Marketing Specialist en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Volusion for the Workplace

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great. It allowed for me to build a sleek and simple trailers site.

I like Volusion because of how it is set up in the background/Admin area. It is layed out where you can easily find things and keep your website info well organized. I switched to Volusion from Wix, and was able to teach myself how to use it. It allowed for more customizing that Wix did, and the company I work for is currently still using Volusion.

Contras:

Sometimes I had to go back in and resave something because it didn't seem to take, but that could have very well been on my computer's end and not at the fault of Volusion.

Marketing Manager en España
Fuente de la reseña

Maybe not the best choice, but not a bad one

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It is not bad, but probably you will find better options

I liked that it is easy to set up a fast and more or less professional looking ecommerce stores. And then sales follow.

Contras:

As a customer I felt that they were more about developing their other platform for big companies (mozu) than taking care of updating Volusion. Templated where looking dated, it could not be multilanguages, and I had to pay strong extras to add some basic features. Anycase, it is a good platform, customer service is very attentive and I had good sales results with them.

Marie
Website Manager en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Volusion is good platform for small business.

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall it as been an asset to our business.

It is easy to set up and get started. You can quickly load products via spread sheets and process orders quickly

Contras:

It doesn't offer as many integrations as other similar products. Customizing your design is difficult and it is missing some features that would be nice - such as advance reports and coupon functionality.

Kristen
CFO en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

All-In-One e-Commerce Solution!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We did extensive research on an e-commerce platform. Volusion blows competitors out of the water. Easy to use and professional tool.

Features social media integration, very user friendly, advanced shopping cart features. It is affordable and there are no transaction fees. It is also mobile-friendly! Easy to create a professional, custom design. Special themes cost extra, but even the free themes are great!

Contras:

The customer support and support resources are not the most helpful. Sometimes you have to spend some time digging through the support to find your answer. There are also bandwidth overage fees, so make sure to plan for that.

Jeff
Fuente de la reseña

Spectacular experience with Volusion over the last 8 years since opening my online business!

5,0 hace 5 años

It does everything I need it to do to run my online business http://www.rtrkidsrugs.com. It was easy to setup & it works perfectly! I like the content management aspect & ease of use! I have been involved in all aspects of setting it up & using the software & I have been well pleased.

Program and Communications Coordinator en EE. UU.
, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

rebuilt our website through volusion website and CRM

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: having the website and CRM in one place made everything extremely easy and streamlined.

I liked how the website was connected to the CRM system. Made it easy to go to one place to do everything I needed to do and could really calculate conversions

Contras:

It was a little difficult to design the website exactly the way we wanted it to be, tho that may have just been my bosses doing.

MAYRA
SALES REP en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados

Easy to navigate

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I like how we I can navigate easily and easy to lean the system

It's people friendly. It's easy to insert notes and fast learning.

Contras:

The system is slow sometimes when there is system maintenance

Heather
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Volusion eCommerce

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I was looking for a new eCommerce platform. I have tried several and had pretty much decided to use Volusion. The software was easy to use, the templates were clean and simple, the overall look was for me. Then, their customer service agents started calling me, emailing me, and texting me NON STOP. I have been receiving communications from them 3-4 time each day since I started my trial period. It is very annoying, disrupted, and time consuming. I am the type of person who will ask for help if I need it. The incessant communications were very disruptive to my schedule. I will not be using this software.

The software seemed very user friendly. The templates were clean and simple yet eyecatching.

Contras:

The software itself did not have any cons for me.

Brien
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Used them for 15 years and thinking about looking for a replacement

2,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Over all volusion has been good but year after year I see no real innovations. We are using there V1 version and wanted to try there V2 but they are starting from the bottom up and it lack a lot of the v1 basics. I would tell anyone wait till volusion gets V2 done and has all the features before going with it.

Stable WYSIWYG Editor Easy to embed Youtube videos on product pages Good customizable Order screen

Contras:

There is a Lack of standard features that other shopping carts have already or have as a addon. NO reorder button for returning customers. NO full address correction. NO per item shipping restrictions. NO built in blog. Phone order page you can not search for a product and add it you have to enter it all product info. Can not make custom order status. NO UPS iGlobal

Proejct Manager en EE. UU.
Desarrollo de programas, 11-50 empleados

Great Product

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have operated 8 different websites out of Volsion and I enjoyed working with the platform. Support was great when needed, and website are clean and functional.

Volusion is easy to setup, add products, and use. There are some great features, such as CSV imports/exports and built in CRM. For the small business you have many tools at your disposal, and it makes it easy view and process orders.

Contras:

The templates are a little difficult to modify, but not impossible.