Filtrar por:

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Raintree Systems

Software de gestión de práctica y registros médicos electrónicos para fisioterapeutas, logopedas y terapeutas ocupacionales.

Descubre más sobre Raintree Systems

Mostrando 7 opiniones

Chelsea S.
PT en
501-1.000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great software

5 hace 4 años

Easy to use, easy to navigate. I was able to quickly learn this software and implement into my daily practice.

Contras:

Software can run slowly sometimes, which decreases efficiency. This may have been attributed to my slow internet.

Julie A.
Occupational Therapist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Raintree is a great product for people who are tech-savvy

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: My overall experience with Raintree is neutral. I currently use several different EMRs for several independent contracting positions and Raintree is not my favorite program to use, but it definitely ranks higher in terms of functionality and ease-of-use compared to some of the other EMRs I use.

I really like how Raintree has many time-saving features that are geared towards making therapists' documentation easier and faster. Once you get the hang of it, it's relatively easy to use and it has some nice features, such as the ability to save frequently used goals, evaluation templates, and frequently used phrases.

Contras:

It definitely takes awhile to learn the ins and outs of this system. Therapists who are not as tech-savvy may struggle to figure out the interface. Sometimes it seems like there are a lot of unnecessary hoops to jump through in order to get what you are doing accomplished, such as multiple windows to click through. It sometimes seems overly-complicated but I can see how upper-management likes the integrated billing system.

Physical Therapist Assistant en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Was easy to use for patient care

3 hace 4 años

The way the software was organized made it easy to use and input data. The flow made sense for treatments and overall care

Contras:

It would delete information if theres were inputted in the wrong order. Did not always flow correct information forward

Jenni C.
Jenni C.
Slp en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Has everything you can think of in a billing program

4 hace 4 años

I like that it has literally everything you can think of to write note/evaluations and for billing. It's VERY specific and you can miss anything when writing a note or trying to sign off.

Contras:

There seem to be a lot of boxes and clicking in order to complete a note in a hurry. If I click save I don't feel like I should have to hit yes three times as well. Also wish things such as billing codes would save week to week and then if needed you could go in and edit.

Mia K.
Therapist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Nice therapy software

5 hace 3 años

I love the features for pictures of the client. It makes it easier to recall the patients.

Contras:

There are some reports that I would like to pull together that RainTree can’t easily compile

Casey J.
Physical Therapist Assistant en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

My Raintree Review

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: it was great for a pediatric therapy clinic

I loved that it was geared towards pediatrics. that is harder to find.

Contras:

i did not like that you could not access it without downloading the software onto your computer. it isn't all online. if you want to put it on an ipad that was additional money as well. would be best to just log in to the website and go.

Occupational Therapy Student en EE. UU.

A decent documentation system

3 hace 4 años

Raintree helps keep client goals and objectives organized and provides an easy way to check off whether or not goals were addressed during that session or not

Contras:

The system sometimes takes a long time to open and I've been kicked out of the program and lost my work a few times.