15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Tailwind TMS

Sin cargos de instalación. Sin contratos. Gestiona todas las operaciones de transporte, distribución, equipos, contabilidad y gestión. Aplicación de teléfono gratuita. Desde 99 $ hasta 239 $ al mes.

Descubre más sobre Tailwind TMS

Contras:

Some edits example adding Trailer types. Can be difficult for us less than computer savvy users.

Valoraciones de Tailwind TMS

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Tailwind TMS tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 96 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Tailwind TMS antes?

Filtrar opiniones (96)

Larry
Larry
Owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Tailwinds is my office support staff

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: My company has made great advances because the software allowed me to have good record keeping and dispatches with information not having all the extra paperwork in files but only the backups. Efficiency of what this has allowed me to do by giving me the time. can do the work of 3 people

There are many features that make it the ease of taking little time for paperwork when doing dispatch and keeping track of loads. You will have information on Loads, Customers, Vendors at your fingertips There is a superb support staff that is there to help.

Contras:

I have a hard time finding something i don't like Are there some that could improve? Yes and they have worked on them and made them 100%

Frank
Director of Transportation en EE. UU.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados

Transportation Software for an Auto Auction

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, I researched numerous Transportation Apps and this one had the best features for our industry. It seems more suited to brokers than an auto auction but it works well. The customer service has been exceptional. The price point is a little high considering the lack of GPS and driver's app functionality.

What I liked most about the software is that it is very versatile. It tracks everything for us from pickups and deliveries. For the first time, we are able to quantify the value of transportation in a market of ever-changing agreements and pricing.

Contras:

What I like the least from the software is that the drivers App doesn't show enough information for the pickups and deliveries. Also, there is no GPS integration for the drivers. With other Apps, drivers can just press the address and it automatically sends them to Google maps or Waze. Additionally, there should be an integrated GPS for truck routes to avoid non-commercial routes, low bridges, and tight intersections.

hace 4 años

Hi Frank, Thanks for your review and the feedback! We will update our development team with your suggestions to see what changes may need to be made. Our integration with EZ-Track also provides you with free load tracking--25-loads tracked in our Pro tier, 50 in Enterprise, and unlimited tracking in our Unlimited tier!

Richard
EVP en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Product quality

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: For our current size, it has checked the most important boxes. Critical Dispatch, billing, AR mgmt functions are covered for the most part. If we continue our growth we will have to migrate to a different platform without some developments on Tailwinds side. For reference, our we are a 45 truck fleet.

Easy to navigate. Web based platform. Reasonably committed to product improvement and feedback from end users.

Contras:

Lacking integrations with outside vendors (specifically ELD platforms, EDI platforms, Load boards and tracking softwares). POD complete app is functional, but has issues with format and size of file when transferring to customers for invoicing. Seems like they could partner with a transflo or some other software that already has the software built to strengthen their offering. No admin app for viewing platform on tablet/phones. Reporting could use some adhoc capabilities.

hace 4 años

Hi Richard, Thanks for your review and the feedback! Our recent partnerships with Kleinschmidt (EDI), EZ-Track and Trucker Tools (tracking) should help address some of your integration needs, and there's also an upcoming integration with Samsara (ELD) that will be announced officially soon! And there are more integrations slated for 2021 :-)

Peter
Director Finance en Canadá

Using Tailwind

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great experience. Easy to use and support is at your fingertips with high quality videos tutorials. technical support is very responsive should you require assistance.

Web based interface with proven stability is a key factor to the Tailwind Product. It does everything you need in terms of a transportation management system.

Contras:

No ability to tap into the database and create custom reporting on your own without creating an expensive API.

hace 4 años

Hi Peter, thank you for the review. Our new Unlimited tier that we launched in September includes API web-hooks which might help.

Jane
President en EE. UU.

Love this Software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We switched our TMS system and had so many problems. Finally, after 4 months we switched to Tailwind...and we have never looked back. It's been nothing but a positive experience! The bottom line is they overpromised and underperformed!

User friendly. It is very easy to use. And when I can't figure something out, support is right there to help me! It is also affordable!

Contras:

Honestly, there is nothing about Tailwind I don't like.

hace 4 años

Hi Jane, we appreciate your review!

Christie
Accountant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

It is a good start to perfect.

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Tailwind TMS is better than the program we were previously using but it is not exactly how I would like it to be. I look forward to more development of features and programs.

The software has made some aspects of the organization and implementation of information and data entry easier and more effective. The developers are always making updates to streamline everything but there is more work to be done.

Contras:

There are some features that don't make sense and others that need to be fixed to be more effective. I wish that we had more control of features and it was easier to get changes made.

hace 4 años

Hi Christie, thanks for sharing your feedback, we appreciate it! We are always developing more features and updates to ensure our customers are getting the best experience. In fact, since the web-based version of the TMS was launched in November 2016, we've made over 300 updates and enhancements to it!

Pamela
Gen Mgr en Canadá

Tailwind is great!

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Our initial experience with Tailwind was a little "rough". However, John and Kyle worked with us and saw us through our implementation problems. What I really like about Tailwind is the support. The support team is responsive and appropriately reactive. With respect to the program, it is organized and user friendly. We broker in our business and had tried some demos with other transportation management systems but they didn't fit as well as Tailwind has. Tailwind makes our work more efficient, there are fewer mistakes made as you only have to enter the data once and we can see the process through to billing. Tailwind has helped our business to grow and become more profitable.

Data only needs to be entered once Fewer errors Allows tracking of previous loads so you can look at history to help with the future loads

Contras:

There are a few bugs we are ironing out.

Michelle
Operations Manager en Canadá

Operations Manager

4,0 hace 3 años

Fairly easy to use. Relatively straight forward.

Contras:

Poor transaction history and being able to see who did what in the system. Have to go to help desk for that. Not necessarily the right fit for a heavy haul operation, more suited towards brokering and more basic legal and OD loads. On that side it is fantastic. Cannot copy anything but orders - would be nice to copy quotes as well. Definite reporting limitations as well. Help lookup on specific topics is limited and not as detailed as it should be. Have to rely on helpdesk to answer some questions and it is frustrating to not be able to speak to a person and have to do it all through chat.

Genevieve
Safety Coordinator en Canadá

Could be better

4,0 hace 4 años

Being able to look back at any information, finding everything a particular truck/driver/trailer did for a certain time period. It has a lot of reports. All these were not available with the last program we used but we did not have a dispatch program prior to Tailwind. Tailwind is user friendly once you get to know your way around.

Contras:

Support could be better, we have requested some add ons a few months ago and we've had no word on when this would take place. Some of the changes made by Tailwind seemed unnecessary and caused more issues for us.

hace 4 años

Hi Genevieve, thanks for the feedback! We will take a look into your suggestions to see what changes need to be made in order to provide an optimal experience. Our support team is usually very responsive especially in the in-app chat, so we will review what happened there.

Jason
Jason
President en EE. UU.

Best TMS Software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This software allows us to keep track of shipments, send out rate confirmations and even invoice customers all through the same easy to use application.

This software is so easy to use and intuitive. It can be used anywhere and has the features that other softwares charge 10+x the amount for.

Contras:

Each new device you use the software on, you have to reset the setting, but not something that happens very often. Minimal cons to this software.

hace 4 años

Hi Jason, thanks for the great review!

Katherine
Owner en Canadá

NOT happy with support!

2,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: i am not happy with it. I think it is super expensive for the service we are getting!

At the beginning I liked the ease of use and the customer service however over the past month, I have been VERY unhappy with the software. *Customer support is AWFUL! I tried to get them to call me over a serious issue and they wouldn't call me back and then another time i had to wait an hour *Issues with printing cheques, this is wasting alot of my time, it is taking me 10 times longer than it did with my previous system

Contras:

the "accounting side" of the system, it doesn't work at ALL! customer service

hace 4 años

Hi Katherine, I'm disappointed to hear about the apparent poor service you report to have received from Tailwind. We do really pride ourselves on providing prompt and full support - which is why we keep it in-house rather than offshoring. I have reviewed the latest set of conversations you have had with the Tailwind Support team, and it appears that a solution for your issues has been found (and thank you for the latest 'Amazing' conversation rating you provided!). That said - our goal at Tailwind is to provide you with a transportation management system that will allow you grow your business - and ideally, give you a bit more time at the end of your day) - so if you do require additional support - please do reach out ([email protected]; 1-866-441-0441).

Scott
Owner/President en EE. UU.

Powerful Tool - And Slow

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Lehmans terms could assist with training new people on the software.

It has a lot of bells and whistles which we find are useful, from payroll to Quickbooks integration. Support is responsive Monday - Friday.

Contras:

Very slow, we used multiple browsers, Mac and Windows, in addition we have used several wifi points to ensure it was not our internet. We compared this TMS to some other online trials and these systems responded much better. Concern Tailwinds may be a thing of the past for us, we are a fast moving business and the product is becoming a thorn in our side.

hace 6 años

Hi Scott. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing slowness with your application. I see that some adjustments were made to your system a few days ago which hopefully should have helped. Regardless, we will be in touch to help rectify the problem.

Andrew
Branch Manager en Canadá
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados

Good value for money

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: If you are on the go all the time, since Tailwind is web based, you can login on your laptop when on the road.
Tailwind offers a paperless environment.

I like the fact that we can use multiple currency. This makes it easy to do business with both American and Canadian customers

Contras:

When you create a LTL shipment with different skid dimensions, you are unable to input the different sizes

hace 4 años

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Carmine
Freight Broker en EE. UU.

Tailwind TMS Performs

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: VERY GOOD experience overall. I won't even look at others for now.

Easy to install, easy to use, great customer service.

Contras:

Making changes to dispatches. Has to be done in multiple places.

hace 4 años

Hi Carmine, thanks for the review and feedback, we hope you continue to have a good experience with the software!

kevin
Vice-President en EE. UU.

Tailwind review

Comentarios: Very positive!

Helped us expand our business and provide customer data quickly. Easy to use and learn!

Contras:

Didn't integrate with our accounting software. Sage.

hace 4 años

Hi Kevin, we're happy to help you as your business grows!

Al
General Manager en Canadá

Great Software

Comentarios: Very good software

Ease of use and that we can access from anywhere - web based

Contras:

Processing deposits - When crediting short pays or over payments.

hace 4 años

Hi Al, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback!

Owner en EE. UU.
Traducción y localización, 2-10 empleados

Review

2,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This program solves the base problem of needing to send rate confirmations and build shipments but I have yet to think about switching over my quick books due to the incredibly slow speed of the site and multiple crashes per week.

Easy to build shipments and understand how to affect the format.

Contras:

The speed of the platform is incredible slow and at least every other day my colleague or myself have the website crash.

Harmun
Dispatch en Canadá

Dispatcher Tailwinds

4,0 hace 3 años

I really like the POD app. Drivers dont have to send emails or let us know when they check in or check out. The app takes care of all of that. Keeps our customers informed as well which is great

Contras:

Can't add extra stops without adding additional shipments

Kevin
Vice President en Canadá

Tailwind

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: "There is no other way to go than being on a maintenance and support plan with Tailwind. I have noticed a huge improvement with the new Customer Success Platform that is being offered. Previously, we were not using the system to its full potential. Angelena reached out to us this year and ensured that we are receiving the attention we require. Specifically, as a Platinum customer I will receive a one on one session with the "awesome" Lynda Clare. I am confident that as a result of this intervention we will receive all the help we need to learn how to use the system comprehensively and to run reports that will further align my business needs with the Tailwind Software. If we have a technical problem your support team helps us immediately and our issues are resolved. I have enjoyed the stability of your support team; Mark, Sandy, Eg and Richard are all great at their jobs and walk us through to the answers we require. Working with Tailwind in 2016 will enable me to get my business to the next level of success."

Francois
President en Canadá
Logística y cadena de suministro, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Tailwind is very user friendly

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Loving it

Very easy to use and to train new staff to use.

Contras:

When working of the order list or dispatch list, when you get out of the order or dispatch, you lose all the filters applied.

Gretchen
Account Manger en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Very pleases with the classes and satified with Tailwind

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: The training classes were informative and Lynda thoroughly answered all of my questions. I am very new to the transportation industry - Lynda took the time to explain the terminology to me so I have a better understanding of the industry in general and my business specifically. The program is fairly easy to understand once you go to training and if you access Lynda to have a private session. The program absolutely saves me time by helping me to get organized with my tasks. I deal with the accounting side of the business and because Tailwind has a colour coding system in place, I am able to see what invoices are due ahead of time. I will be able to get my invoices in and out ON TIME. My staff in the Dispatch side of the business tell me that Tailwind has really helped them to do their jobs well. Lynda, has a very nice demeanour and voice so she is not only knowledgeable but also very easy to listen to. Gretchen Hayes, Reliable Source Logistics
Account Manager

Ashley
Digital Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

Helpful Pinterest Support

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We use Tailwind to populate Pinterest pins from website, blog, and social media content. It has been super helpful in tracking pins performance.

I love how easy it is to use- simple and worth the time put in for the results.

Contras:

Having multiple team members operate our one account has ha some snags.

Jim
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

This software IS awesome!!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We are a small company, it's just me, my emlpoyer and 5 drivers. We just received our authority two years ago. The old software we were using was very tedious and I never heard back from their support department when I needed help. With Tailwind I can punch in 5 dispatches in less than 15 minutes, it used to take me about an hour. I save a significant amount of time using Tailwind. The training is wonderful, I appreciate the Q&A classes and the structure that is available to learn how to use the system. Your trainer is quick to accommodate and can answer all of my questions. Tailwind's support department is incredible, I have a solution to a technical problem within 20minutes they have called me directly instead of sending me emails, making it easier for this old dog to learn new tricks

Kourtney
EE. UU.

Excellent

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We needed a system to make confirmation sheets and were using pen and paper to run our business. I contacted Tailwind and had a demo with Lynda. We got our logins and watched two training videos on our own time. The program was super easy to learn on our own. It was extremely self-explanatory. It took me one month to learn how to use the system. I could have learned it in one week, but I was really busy at work. If I had a question, I got an answer from your support department and your trainer within 1-2 hours. Tailwind stayed in touch with me regularly. I never felt alone in learning how to use the system. Now our business is more organized and I can work from home when I need to.
Kourtney Haese
Seven Oaks Dairy

Amardeep
President en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Great software for start up trucking companies

5,0 hace 4 años

You can really save a tonne of time and effort by using Tailwind to it's full advantage. Easy to use and great to stay organized

Contras:

It can be a bit slow and glitchy at times

hace 4 años

Hi Amardeep, thanks for your review!