Sobre Squaretalk

Squaretalk es una versátil plataforma de comunicaciones en la nube que permite a tus equipos de ventas y asistencia trabajar con eficacia desde cualquier lugar.

Descubre más sobre Squaretalk

The very quick response time, the quality of the service, and the Efficiency resulted in a productive collaboration.

Valoraciones de Squaretalk

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Squaretalk tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 43 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (43)

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Squaretalk antes?

Filtrar opiniones (43)

Russell W.
Russell W.
Director of Marketing en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

These guys are seriously AWESOME!!!

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: After going through over 20 demos. I really liked how they got straight to the point and demo'ed their system very quickly. Most other companies took weeks just to respond. I don't know about you, but if I'm buying a software that help my clients get ahold of me super easily, then I'd expect that company to also do the same. Its very weird to reach out to predictive dialing companies and then they take so long to get back. SquareTalk got right on the phone with us and did several demos to show us every feature.

I spent weeks doing demos on over 25 predictive dialers and SquareTalk was by far the best. They treat you very well and have a great support team. I really couldn't say anything better about these guys.

Contras:

They really don't have any cons. I liked everything.

hace 2 meses

Thanks for the kind words! We are glad you had a pleasant experience and we will do our best to continue in the same spirit. Reach out anytime if you have any questions or need assistance.

Jay S.
Outbound DemandGen & Sales Development Director en Israel
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Amazing Software, Amazing Support

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have been working with Matrix for a few years now. As a sales professional, I came across dozens of solutions that are either pre-built or highly configurable (which usually requires a lot of IT assistance and end up being implemented poorly).
The amazing thing about SquareTalk and its Matrix is, they were able to take something that must be highly configurable, sophisticated and complex and turn it into a super compatible and clear software.
In addition, SquareTalk's onboarding and customer success teams went out of their way to integrate the solution with the business tools that we are using (including some that it was not designed for) and made make sure that everything, to the smallest resolutions, works perfectly.
No need to mention that on the user/agent side, everything is nearly flawless. Amazing UX.
Very professional team. Amazing product. I am very satisfied with Matrix and I highly recommend it.

Out of the box solution! Matrix is a predictive dialer that allows a crazy sales leader like myself to adjust it to the smallest resolutions of our out-of-the-box methodologies.

Contras:

UI could be improved on the admin side. The agent side is nearly perfect.

hace 4 meses

Thank you for your feedback. We are excited to hear that you are enjoying the app, and we're glad to hear that you found it easy to use. We'll continue working hard on future updates & features so that you can enjoy using Matrix even more.

Alexander L.
Head of Sales en Malasia
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Horrible, not working, and not even refunding or replying to refund requests

1 hace 3 años

The way its being massively oversold by a highly qualified sales person. It's a cool dude, but once the sale is made and nothing is working, it's not possible to contact this guy.

Contras:

It never worked. The guys couldn't like this [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to our internet or something. Support was worthless, again not helping at all. After 2 weeks of wasting a lot of time on this, I decided to just give up an not waste energy on this bs anymore. Again, the team was very very unprofessional, not refunding the pilot money, though I've never been able to use it. Wasted my time, my resources, and this is the type of service you can expect from these fellows.

hace 4 meses

We're sorry to hear about the problems you were experiencing and apologize for the inconvenience. We would love to help. Please reach out to us and we'll get this sorted out for you.

Shay F.
business development manager en Israel
Marketing y publicidad, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

the best predictive dialer yet!!!!

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: As a buisness development manager for several big companies, along the way I've encountered several predictive dialers, but none of them came close to Innitels.
fast, smart, litlle to none bugs, and the customer service???? the best in the field.
In conclusion....you can't go wrong with Innitel, we use their services for years, and we say thank you every day for that. The interface is easy, intuative, with lots of functions, they thought about evrything.
The support team is firstly, very professional, and secondly, very welcoming and nice.
As for VFM...the best there is in the field, and believe me, I checked!!! The calls quality is good most of the time, better than the other providers, thats for sure. Thnak you again Innitel, for everything :-)

easy to use almost without bugs the best customer service there is intuative interface very good calls quality very good value for money

haven't found any yet

David C.
Head of Sales en Israel
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Sales Optimization

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: My initial thoughts when moving to the Innitel predictive dialer, were mostly along the lines of, "if it does what they say it does, I'm going to start making much much much more money". Little did I know how right I was, after the initial setup pains, the dialer was up and running. Right away I saw the number of conversations my reps were having with customers go way up. Secondly my ability to manage the reps real time through the intuitive call center manager was second to none. I now saw who was on the phone, for how long, AND I have the ability to listen in real time. All this has given my sales team the tools to really succeed, maximizing the results of their efforts daily. After working with the INNITEL predictive dialer, I wonder why I didn't switch earlier, how much money my sales reps and my company must have missed out on because we didn't switch sooner. Take it from someone who has worked in phone sales for over ten years in A wide range of verticals, If you aren't working with a predictive dialer like Innitel, that means your already behind the curve.

Ease of use Call center manager Time savings

Set up Integration

Thanks david!

Charles B.
Israel
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados

Predictive Dialer Amazing Product by Innitel

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: My company has been clients of Innitel for more than 2 years, one of the reason for applying for their services was because of the Dialer. We use it every day with 4 brands and 5 offices works perfectly every day like a well oiled machine. The Dialer has solved for us many problems and has saved for us alot of money and of course manpower. Any callcenter that makes calls to clients daily must get the Innitel Predictive Dialer .

Saves Money, Saves Manpower, Saves Time, Works on Pc Phone

Nathan M.
Project Manager en Luxemburgo
Consultoría de gestión, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

1 million leads processed through Innitel in 1 month!

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We get leads from multiple sources that require qualification and processing. Contacting these leads in such numbers have always been a challenge. Through Innitels system we were calling 10 calls per second and getting nearly 5% answer rates with a 200% increase in productivity from our older system. Beyond that, Innitel and their support staff added our integration for us, trained our managers and remain available for brain storming and support. This is much more than a product, its a passionate company.

Integrations and flexibility

No complaints

Heist C.
pastor en Jamaica
Fuente de la reseña

This software provides extensive reporting and analytics which is crucial to have for any call cente

5 hace 4 años

- Ease of use - Visually appealing - Great tech support team - Condenses what would otherwise be complicated material and makes it usable for even a novice

Contras:

- Very few times a bug would occur such as a button not working, but with the great tech support it has never slowed us down or been a issue.

William G.
Quality Control en Jamaica

Great Product

Comentarios: Helps with the workload

One of the best telephones controlled system yet, very cost effective, great quality and faster connection help you to just focus on the customer.

Contras:

it's a great technology no dought and like every other technology there is always things that can be improved on, my company is a small one still work in progress thank god I have tech guys to worry about that part, but overall the product is great.

Manager en Israel
Fuente de la reseña

everything was great! nothing to complain

Roee B.
Ceo en Israel
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados

Very good product

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: This company have a great product with great customer support
The software is friendly and good people are behind it
Software never breakdown

Always work and very friendly

Good software

Kobi L.
Owner en Israel
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Very handy and useful

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Can't see how I worked without it before, very productive has all the UI requiered for any user to easily access, calls alot of clients at the same time, and gives you fast and quick results,
it's very important for any call center to have this kind of assistance.
This program can make everyone's work easier, and also is very good at marketing purposes.
works on all of our systems with awesome intergration.

The quick response, efficiency, and the quality.

Contras:

I don't think anything is bad

Yaniv G.
Co Founder en Israel
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The most essential tool in my business today

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: This software has streamlined my sales process in an insurmountable way. I now get to serious potential clients efficiently and quickly giving me a real edge in a very competitive market. I could not imagine my operation without it.

Awesome!..

Kern E.
Commercial director en Israel
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados

EASY TO USE SOFT

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Very simple and easy to use.
No problems as i used to have with other providers. Work very well, even with bad internet connection. The cost is good.

EASY TO USE, RAPID, WORKS WELL

Oshri D.
it manager en Israel
Comercio y desarrollo internacional, 201-500 empleados

Bullmarket review

4 hace 6 años

Comentarios: we have a good expiriense with the dialer
any problem we incouter we know we have a great support team that fixing us any probem

Didier D.
Responsable Geomarketing en Mauricio
51-200 empleados

Not Bad at all

4 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We been experiencing Innitel since more than 6 month and it seems to work correctly, no problem with it.

It is easy to use

Nothing specially

Alex W.
Operations Manager en Israel
Banca, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Have tested many different solutions by far this is the best

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This solution makes it easy to understand what is going on. I'm running a Call Center and have always had issues in getting reliable reports on time. This product has just greatly simplified my life.

Real time reporting made simple. Now I feel like I always know whats going on.

Enea M.
CEO en Albania
Mercados de capitales, 11-50 empleados

I love Innitel

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have tried a bunch of companies but these guys are the best. I love their work. I wish them the best in business!

Jona S.
CTO en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Google Drive & Innitel

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We signed on as we are able to upload our lists straight from our google drive account. We used to store our lists on our PC which was unsafe. Quick and painless transition.

Great Service! 3 minutes to get a support agent on the phone. Great feature set

hace 6 años

We also have Dropbox as well!

Liron W.
Gibraltar
Fuente de la reseña

A good tool to improve outbound productivity

4 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The team is very friendly and professional, we had a few issues at the set up which were quickly escalated and resolved, all and all the service is stable and easy to set up, the cost is reasonable and the results are impressive.

Easy to set up

Contras:

Occasional technical issues , not more than what you would usually expect.

Daniel P.
CEO en Israel
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent Dialer system,works great, easy to set up and configure.

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: At the end as a call center manager, i am looking for a solution that i can rely on, that works with no bugs, that the support team behind it is responsive and take my business very seriously. Innitel's Atomic dialer and the team behind it, are definitely meeting those requirements.
The price is fair, the quality is excellent, and i even got them to integrate the Dialer system to my Sugar CRM at no extra fee, and that's really nice.
Good luck guys and thanks again, DP

Louie S.
Customer Service Manager en Filipinas
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

Affordable VOIP and PBX

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: So far it's good.

Very affordable Very user-friendly Reporting and Analytics are customizable

Delay of 3 seconds when the call comes in

Tobias G.
CEP en Alemania
Telecomunicaciones, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

GOOD SYSTEM and LOW PRICE!

Comentarios: - The support is very fast
- The system is realy easy
- The price is very low for this performance

Support

Vicidail Admin

Gideon L.
CEO/CMO en Israel
Hardware informático, 2-10 empleados

Great product

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Had a test run seems like something really valuable and useful. Has some great features and very easy to use.

Peter B.
CEO en Israel

Maximum Perfomance

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I went from making a few hundred calls a day manually and closing 3-4 sales, to making thousands of calls and a daily average of 25 sales. The interface is easy to use and intuitive. And setup was fast and friendly. The support is there to help and advise even when there is a problem.
Really highly recommend using them for you call center.