Opiniones de Quenza

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Quenza

Quenza is an application that enables coaches and mental health practitioners to digitally engage and assess their clients.

Descubre más sobre Quenza

Mostrando 10 opiniones

Riana I.
Counselling Therapist
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/6/2021

"Happy Customer"

Comentarios: By far the most obvious change Quenza has made in my practice is that of spending less time on emailing activities and keeping track of client progress. The ability to submit activities, and have them completed in clear writing, concisely rated, with additional feedback (With client having copies of their own on which to go back on, if needed) is wonderful. As are the support team behind the scenes. Efficient. Helpful. Friendly. Thank you!

Puntos a favor: The clarity of this software makes it a pleasure to use. The additional touches of a well thought out 'tokens' box, ability to track client progress, reminder settings, and ability to effortlessly create additional activities and pathways, places this software in the top-drawer in terms of a counselling tool.

Contras: I have no complaints, or requests for specific changes/additions/subtractions to the current software.

• Publicado el 17/6/2021
Kimberly B.
Life Coach
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 8/5/2021

"Quenza Checks All of the Boxes"

Comentarios: I'm a life coach of 25 years. I've always met in person with my clients. Quenza makes it easy for me to service my clients efficiently and effectively through the use of technology. Also, many of the exercises, activities, and assessments are done for me. This saves me countless hours and the frustration of doing it on my own.

Puntos a favor: I love the ease of usage. Everything is organized and easy to categorize and customize. This allows me to work efficiently and have a professional appearance.

Contras: Actually, nothing yet. I don't anticipate any problems.

• Publicado el 8/5/2021
Lauren M.
Co-Founder
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/8/2021

"Unbelievable platform! Love it!"

Comentarios: Way above par! The service is unbeatable the communication amazing the support has been outstanding. We love Quenza and plan to use for quite some time!

Puntos a favor: Unbelievable platform! Love it! It is filled with such a use for content. It is easy to use. We find our clients can easily navigate through the platform with these.

Contras: Although it is not a complaint… The desire to have an on boarding process within Kwanzaa would be very helpful! We realize that this is in the queue as a future release.

por Quenza el 27/8/2021

Amazing Lauren! If it suits you, let's hop on a call so that I can understand exactly what you're hoping to do with the onboarding process. Thank you so much for leaving a review!

• Publicado el 25/8/2021
Megan C.
Chaplain and Bereavement Counselor
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/2/2021

"It's new and so still being updated by the developers but so far so good!"

Comentarios: So far it's great.

Puntos a favor: It is very user-friendly and convenient. It's a great way for you to stay in touch with clients and keep the work going. I work in hospice, which provides bereavement services up to 13 months. I am the only provider with many clients, so this service is a lifesaver. Because it's impossible to see all of these people in person all the time.

Contras: I would like a messenger so that I can easily respond to clients when they complete/answer an activity. It would be great to respond directly to their answers on Quenza.

por Quenza el 26/2/2021

Sounds like we've made Quenza just for you Megan. Very glad to hear the application is serving as a lifesaver :-)

• Publicado el 23/2/2021
Rob E.
Neuro Change Practitioner and Coach
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 24/2/2021

"Maintain client momentum by engaging in-between sessions:"

Comentarios: I find it easier to onboard clients with contract acceptance made much simpler. I can also engage with clients much more effectively in between sessions, keeping them focused and motivated with additional tasks through scheduling articles, activities, insights, blogs, links etc - and I can easily track their progress through the exercises too.

Puntos a favor: The design is very clean and professional, the interface is brilliantly designed and very simple to use, hence it's very quick and easy to build very effective client communications, and educational workflows.

Contras: I have found no downsides as yet. I am looking forward to the addition of further activities and pathways as it develops further.

por Quenza el 26/2/2021

Thank you so much for your warm and encouraging words regarding Quenza, Rob! We are working hard to make it even more valuable by adding other practice management functionalities, so you can use Quenza as a one-stop solution for all your coaching work.

• Publicado el 24/2/2021
Henrika T.
Founder, Lead Coach
Recursos Humanos, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 27/4/2021

"Elegant, complete adaptable and easy to use digital platform for coaches, GREAT customer service !"

Comentarios: Quenza allows me to compile my coaching clients into ONE place and helps me gain time as I can more strategically plan different pathways for different kind of customers and different business flows.

Puntos a favor: I love Quenza for its adaptabillity, elegant style and for how complete it is ! It makes it really easy to strategically plan standard and automated pathways and activities for clients. It feels like a tool that has been created with all end users in mind so that both the coaching professionals and the end clients get a high-quality fluent experience when using the platform. The message templates allow us to gain time, and I appreciate how everything is modulable! What I'm the MOST impressed about is the high-quality service and reactivity of the team in terms of improvements and developments. After having expressed my need for a wheel model, they developed and integrated in just a couple of weeks a wheel model to be used and customized for intakes, assessments etc.

Contras: Nothing really. I'm just looking forward forward to all the improvements that are coming and clearly shared one the timeline that is available for all to see in real time !

• Publicado el 27/4/2021
Elodie V.
executive coach
Recursos Humanos, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 12/3/2021

"Great design"

Comentarios: Having a professional and inviting platform to share lessons really helps a lot. Before I'd use weekly email, a product like this did not exist!
Now Quenza just sends out the next lesson as I have programmed it and when the client replies I receive a message in the Quenza app or in my email, as I wish.

Puntos a favor: Quenza is really easy to use to set up activities for my coaching clients. It's beautifully designed in both being inviting to coaching clients, and easy to use. The creators are fast and smart in adjusting to users needs.

Contras: As Quenza is just starting they are currently working on a chat function.

• Publicado el 12/3/2021
Sheila T.
Life Coach
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 15/9/2021

"Amazing Tool!"

Comentarios: So glad I found this tool!

Puntos a favor: I was trying to figure out how to kickstart my life coaching services. I received an ad for Quenza, end it had everything that I need!

Contras: I am in the testing stage. So, I do not have any complaints so far.

por Quenza el 24/9/2021

That's amazing Sheila, so glad to hear that! Please know that our team is always here for you if you need any help in setting up your activities and or pathways.
Talk to you in the community section,
Seph

• Publicado el 15/9/2021
Katrina M.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 28/7/2021

"Great Platform for communication"

Comentarios: Gives me a platform to keep all my 1:1 client communication and notes

Puntos a favor: The activity and expansions are a great offering

Contras: In Notes the time boxes you have to mannually entre by clicking instead of just typing in the numbers

• Publicado el 28/7/2021
Manuelle C.
Executive coach
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 10/5/2021

"Elegant and well thought out"

Puntos a favor: It is visibly designed by people who know coaching and understand the needs of the coaches and their clients.

Contras: There is nothing I can think of; even the learning curve was very fast and I could tell they put a lot of thought into the short introductory videos to make sure users can get up to speed rapidly.

• Publicado el 10/5/2021