Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Hostinger

Easy to use, fast and reliable web hosting services for everyone who wants to start their online journey.

Descubre más sobre Hostinger

Filtrar opiniones (181)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Hostinger antes?

Filtrar opiniones (181)

Maria B.
Diseñador Gráfico en Argentina
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Opción confiable y económica para alojar tu sitio web

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Hostinger ofrece alojamiento para páginas web. La utilicé hace un tiempo ante una necesidad puntual que tenía de contar con una página web para un trabajo. Durante su uso, me pareció una excelente opción. Desde el comienzo te ofrecen diferentes alternativas de planes que se adaptan a diversas necesidades. Yo utilicé el plan sencillo y satisfizo mis necesidades. Tiene buena velocidad y excelente relación precio/calidad. Ofrece integración con WordPress (lo que facilita un montón el armado y diseño de la página), es sencillo de usar y la capacidad de almacenamiento es bastante generosa. Para dar tus primeros pasos en este mundo, es una alternativa que recomiendo.

Contras:

No hay mucho para decir en cuanto a las desventajas de esta plataforma. Solo podría indicar que el plan que utilicé no ofrecía dominio gratis, y tuve que abonarlo aparte. En rasgos generales, ofrecen un muy buen servicio.

Foster S.
Foster S.
Marketing manager en Ghana
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Hostinger Review

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: 5 of my websites are hosted on Hostinger. I can say it's the best but I'm okay with the overall experience

What I like most about Hostinger is, they have a 30 days money back guarantee which other website hosting companies lack. They have multi lingual customer support with free domain and website builder. Hostinger has unlimited features with premium and basic plan. It also have a fast loading time of 382 ms which impacts my website user experience.

They have inconsistent uptime of 99.74% and no traditional Cpanel

Manoj kishore N.
Manoj kishore N.
CEO en India
Edición, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Feel home for hosting at hostinger

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I am using Hostinger since 2016. It has been awesome since then.
Its the first choice for shared web hosting. because of NO-DOWN-TIME and affordable price for what it offers.
For clients, I get emails also at affordable cost.
Cloud hosting is also awesome.
It has mine craft server, which is obviously a good news for all the hostinger users.

The hosting is super easy. Nice Uptime, Easy to deploy your site/saas, Awesome customer support. Affordable for all. Its the winner among the competitors.

Contras:

Telephonic support. Limited disk space slows down the site.

hace 4 meses

Hello, Manoj! Today is a special day because we have received your feedback, and this is something we will not take for granted. Applauses from such a loyal customer motivate us to surpass the market standards and offer only the best for you. Let's keep in touch!

Xorla X.
Director, Research & Innovation en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The most optimized web hosting experience I have had

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Hostinger has been one of the best discoveries I have made in the past few years. Amazing hosting plans, direct pricing packages, easy migration of DNS from alternative services, are but a few of the things I have found refreshing with Hostinger. Their customer service agents are also quite responsive and helpful (Shout-outs to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]:-))

The layout and user interface is excellently simplified and uncomplicated. This made it extremely easy for me to learn my way around in no time at all. Integrations with other tools is also very seamlessly executed for a very enjoyable all round user experience.

Contras:

There was a mix-up with my account when I first signed up....which led to my account and IP addresses being blocked without warning. An explanation before the block would have been helpful. access got reinstated after a few days though.

Sean H.
Co owner en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Why not to choose hostinger

1 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Absolute nightmare every solution involves me paying more money for a website that really didn’t need to have more money put into it. I started I invested $240 then you got me to upgrade my zero and that was another $27 a month and I still didn’t have a working website at the end

Honestly I wouldn’t the moment the other account I manage is done with their year you are getting fired.

Contras:

First problem there is no Inherent web design program. You either force us to pay for WordPress or zyro. Besides that you have the worst response time. We live mst so I work when ever there is problem last night I started a chat at 730 my time and went to bed without getting an answer at 104 am. There is the fact we contacted both zyro and hostinger over 25 times in 36 days paid for a year yet never got a response back about getting some of our money back I am in contact now with PayPal as inad case

hace 7 meses

Hello, Sean. We encourage every one of our customers to give us honest feedback, and we appreciate it a lot because it motivates us to grow and improve. We are sorry to acknowledge your experience, as our main priority is to provide the best services and ensure the happiness of all our customers. Therefore, if you find a free moment, please reach out to us at [email protected] Let's discuss it all together and a solution that fulfills your needs!

Yasser Q.
RPA Developer en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Hostinger Review

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Had the best ever experience compared to other hosting providers

Easy, user friendly and affiliate to help everyone grow together

Contras:

Nothing as such. Everything has been positive till now

hace 4 meses

Hello, Yasser! Thanks a lot for your lovely review. It is good to know that you trust us as your hosting provider, and your expectations are fulfilled!

Dileep R.
Account Manager en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Seguridad informática y de redes, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best price and stable servers

5 hace 4 meses

They have got stable servers which we can choose the close one of our choice. If we need to migrate to other location server, just send them a chat message. Its done for no cost. Support team are the best, but they need to have more agents to support while they are growing.

Contras:

Support team response takes some time, But still they respond.

hace 4 meses

Hello, Dileep! We are glad to see that we can be a part of your success. Your happiness is our goal, and we will always do everything to maintain this goal. Let's keep in touch!

Dave H.
Dave H.
Owner en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Best Website Hosting Service

Comentarios: Very Satisfied!

So easy to use and best affordable hosting provider. Have use others before and am very happy with Hostinger. I would not consider switching. Excellent customer service.. Five Star

Contras:

None so far and I've been using it for over 2 years.

hace 7 meses

Hello, Dave! We are extremely glad to be a part of your online success - thank you for sharing the feedback with us and the community!

Carlos henrique B.
Carlos henrique B.
CONSULTANT en Brasil
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Innovative website hosting service

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: It' a great product, I strongly recommend for others users.

Hostinger is one of the bests website hosting services in the market.

Contras:

No comments. It's really a good product.

hace 3 meses

Hello, Carlos. Our team truly values your insights and your kindness. Cheers to our partnership!

Amber B.
Voice Actor en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo

So Happy!

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Aside from the amazing low pricing, the customer service was impeccable. I can't give a con to ease of use, because I am a newbie to building a website, and they were so helpful in directing me to the website builder.

Contras:

I think my only con would be...none. This is a great new hosting site.

Vikash S.
lead engineer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Cheapest hosting provider

4 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: price wise i liked it with over alll satisfaction but it needs a little technical knowledge

it’s very cheap as compared to other providers and reliable. rather than going to go daddy first you can always come to hostinger and save a lot money increased by godaddy who increases it dynamically. you can transfer you domain easily from other vendors. free SSL is something i liked because this will save money and time for no so techie ppl

Contras:

UI and controls are not really friendly and smooth. documentations are not easy enough to understand. enable feature like one click or make it wizard like deployment will help. some tutorial video will also help.

hace 7 meses

Hello and thanks, Vikash! We work hard to offer only the best for you, and we promise it will not stop there. Please feel free to drop us a message at any time regarding UI, controls, or anything else. Our Customer Success team is always ready to help with whatever you need. Let's build your success together!

Harrij M.
Owner en Países Bajos
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

One Stop Hosting

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Our Business plan is covering all possible tools for optimising website speed and safety features like daily backups. Pricing is medium and worth the great user experience on Hostinger.

Hostinger offers a full array of products to have your website running safe and sound. Their Control Panel is easy to use for novice and experienced users. Lightspeed and CDN are included as are the free SSL certificates. The provided email additions work really well and downtime is not experienced. In case of DOS attacks support is eager to help out and even switch servers for you as a remedy for your problems. Support is really well, they will always respond as quickly as possible.

Contras:

The least liked functionctiuonality of Hostinger is perhaps the phpMyAdmin interface which might confuse unexperienced users. Well I am almost sure of this to be honest !

hace 7 meses

Hello, Harrij! Our team highly appreciates your feedback. Your fulfillment is an essential matter to us, and we are eager to keep improving every day. Meanwhile, our Customer Success team is also more than happy to guide you through the phpMyAdmin interface, so please feel free to reach us at any time!

Michelle F.
Self-Employed en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo

Completely Satisfied with Hostinger

4 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Overall my experience with Hostinger has been a positive one, with just a few hiccups along the way that were quickly taken care of. Customer Service was really nice and helpful the two times I had to contact them. I did try out another company just to see what the differences are and I did not like the way the other company did their set up. So I cancelled quick and transferred that account to Hostinger as well.

They do seem to make everything pretty easy for a newbie like me. I had no issues with setting up my account, and any questions that came up were easily answered by their huge array of help documentation. They list all their "Help" articles which they have extremely organized and grouped into appropriate sections. I have found answers to all my questions by searching through the Help section and have never needed to contact customer service for any questions regarding functionality. I have even browsed through articles to learn things I never knew about.

Contras:

There's not too many things I don't like about this service. I did have a minor issue back when I first signed up when I wanted to upgrade my service. I got really confused on how to actually upgrade my service and ended up doing something wrong. That was the only time I had to contact customer service for anything. Also, the billing situation is weird. I will pay for something and I assume everything is good to go. Then I will click on "Billing" in the dropdown and my purchase will pull up and look like an invoice like I still need to pay it. The first time I dealt with this I thought maybe my purchase didn't go through so it let me go through the whole process again and I ended up paying twice for the same thing. Learned a lesson. Also I don't like how they will automatically select autorenew for everything. You have to go in and manually turn off autorenew for every single service if you don't want it to automatically renew .

hace 7 meses

Hello, Michelle! We are glad that you decided to begin your online journey with us. Rest assured that our team will always be by your side to assist you regarding hosting questions. We have also forwarded your feedback about the billing situation to the responsible team - thanks for sharing!

Cody S.
Web Designer en EE. UU.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Great Inexpensive Hosting and Domains

4 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: The best part is the price. Sometimes clients can't afford a whole lot and a lot of times cheap hosting means slow and unreliable service. With Hostinger, you get a really decent product for the price. I host my own site on Hostinger and haven't had any downtime issues. If any issues do arise, support responds fairly quickly through their email/chat function. Overall I'm pleased with the service and have recommended Hostinger to several clients.

They offer a great hosting plan at a very affordable price compared to most hosting companies out there today. Their domains are also very reasonably priced. It's hard to beat their prices and for the most part their hosting service seems reliable.

Contras:

The support isn't always immediate, but they do always respond and within a reasonable amount of time. The interface (hPanel) can take a little getting used to, but once you figure it out it's fairly easy to navigate.

hace 7 meses

Hello, Cody! Thank you for your kind words; our whole team is super happy to receive them. It is our pleasure to help you to boost your online project's success. We are also thankful for your patience while waiting for a reply from our amazing Customer Success team; our team is constantly growing to ensure your never-ending online success. We are looking forward to many years of successful communication. Let's keep in touch!

L'nai C.
Admin en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo

Hostinger is Great!

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Overall, it's been a pleasure to use.

I really like how easy this system is to use and how responsive the team is when I've needed assistance. They also took some of my concerns into consideration about update statuses and keeping users informed. It makes running a site very simple. Once my other site is up on another server, I plan to use Hostinger as my future hosting site for it as well because, honestly, the price can't be beat.

Contras:

The only thing I haven't enjoy so far would be that they need to find a better way to alert users to when their server will be down for maintenance. Their current options either flood your mailbox with info on servers that aren't yours as well as yours or you have to check daily and search for your server. If they had a system to just contact the correct server users when the server would be down, instead of everyone not even on the servers, it would help admins let users know quicker that the site will be down for maintenance.

hace 7 meses

Hello, L'Nai! Thank you so much for such an insightful and valuable review. We are flattered to have you on board with us. Also, your note about maintenance alerts has been forwarded to the responsible team - we have already contacted you with more details!

Chris S.
Lead Consultant en EE. UU.

Decent hosting getting better

4 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Overall, we're happy with the offering at this point. It would be nice if they offered easy integration with the free CloudFlare plan like similar hosts do, but that's not a dealbreaker. Assuming LetsEncrypt and email stick around, we'll remain content with what we're getting in our package.

The hosting itself is pretty decent for the price. The proprietary control panel is quick and functional, they offer SSH access, and the upkeep is minimal. They currently support LetsEncrypt and email on our Business hosting account, but that's pretty new.

Contras:

For many months, we had to manually renew LetsEncrypt myself for all our domains, as the knowledgebase article which said they supported it proved to be obsolete. Now, they're offering it again, which is helpful. Likewise, we'd originally purchased the hosting without noticing it didn't include email, which is very useful on some of our smaller domains. These cons have since been corrected, though.

hace 7 meses

Hello, Chris! We are truly thankful for your feedback, and we are here to offer the services that meet your expectations. Please, always feel free to contact our Customer Success team if you perceive that any improvements are required. Let's look for solutions together and boost your online success!

Alejandro L.
CEO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Just works

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I've had hiccups setting it up, but technical support is quick to respond and resolve.

I needed web hosting, domain hosting, and email hosting service. Hostinger allowed me to do it.

Contras:

Nothing really. It's what I expected from a service like this.

hace 7 meses

Hello, Alejandro! You cannot imagine how important your satisfaction is to us. Knowing that we are doing a good job and that our customers feel safe and well-received is priceless. Thank you for letting us know about this and don't hesitate to count on us for whatever you need. We are always here for you!

Bernardo P.
Webmaster - IT support en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One Excellent option and services too

4 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Very acceptable with the relation of the service, cost, and quality

For us, the good price, quality, and excellent customer service too thank you.

Contras:

We believe that more training, videos, and more material to learn online about the operation of the system would be needed.

hace 5 meses

Hello, Bernardo! How nice to receive your feedback and know that you have chosen Hostinger. We aim to provide a rich knowledge base and a list of tutorials created for our customers! If you are looking for guidance, feel free to check out our wide selection of tutorials at hostinger.com/tutorials. If you have any ideas on how to improve our knowledge base or have a topic you'd like us to address, let us know! Just send an email to [email protected], and we will do our best to add your ideas.

Michelle S.
Brand Consultant en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados

Great Switch from GoDaddy

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Hostinger has been great for my business. I've been able to consolidate all of my sites in one place for one low price and I recommend it to all of my web development clients. The features, packages and price are much better than my previous provider.

I switched from being a GoDaddy customer for 15 years and I have been super surprised at the hosting options and services I've received. The features and cost are a bargain! I have transferred 3 Wordpress websites under my hosting package (each with an affordable SSL cert which are EXTREMELY expensive with other providers) and I have had no problems with downtime. It's extremely easy to choose, setup and manage your website hosting/email accounts, etc. I would absolutely recommend!

Contras:

I haven't found anything yet that's a problem with my hosting software. Anything I've had an issue with I've been able to contact support online and get a resolution to my questions immediately. No complaints.

hace 7 meses

Hello, Michelle! Thank you for this comprehensive feedback - it is an absolute delight to know that you are pleased with our services. Please allow yourself to count on us, and let's conquer the Internet together!

Ahmet furkan C.
Marketing Maager en Francia
Fuente de la reseña

I love how Hostinger delivers thier promise about customer satisfaction

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I am running a digital marketing agency and for our web design services, I always recommend Hostinger to my clients for their hosting and domain purchases. They are always kind and helpful and they respond very quickly when we need support. One word to describe them is Satisfaction!

The interface is easy to understand and explain to customers. Also, they have a 7/24 customer service agent for help with chat

Contras:

There is nothing right now that I'll say least. I like their service.

hace 4 meses

Hello, Ahmet Furkan! Thank you for sharing your experience and recommending our services. Our team wishes you the best of luck while continuing to build up your online projects. Cheers to our cooperation!

Marc L.
Software Engineer en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados

High Value Hosting

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I am able to provide a secured site with excellent load times at all times of the day, and have enough space to grow our site.
I am happy with our service!

The setup was easy, and the price was very competitive. The speed of the response time when loading the site is what makes me confident I'll be renewing with Hostinger regularly.

Contras:

I did learn after the fact that certificates became a nearly required feature in browsers in May of 2021, and a heads up would have been nice from the host. However,. Hostinger provided a simple and quick solution to put a certificate on the site in a few clicks. I had this working with no more warnings to mobile users in less than 10 minutes.

hace 3 meses

Hello, Marc! We're thrilled to hear that your expectations are completely fulfilled. Your success is the best motivation, and we say thank you for sharing your experience with the community.

Innocent C.
Innocent C.
Data Mining Specialist en Zambia
Servicios para instalaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Most easy to understand and amazing product with extraordinary client care.

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Honestly. Hostinger for me is affordable, easy to use and so far I have not experienced issues with their customer service.

On the off chance that you experience an issue, or simply have an inquiry you'd prefer to pose to Hostinger's client care crew, you can hit up the help team by means of web chat on a day in and day out premise. We discovered the staff to be inconceivably cordial and instructive, and they responded to our test inquiries with the fitting connections. Hostinger's client service group is the best we've experienced in the web hosting game, outperforming most of the web hosting companies we have used in the past.

Contras:

The live chat is just accessible for clients who have made an account with Hostinger. Thus, in case you are a potential client who needs to discover more about this platform, you will be unable to get to the live chat except if you join.

hace 5 meses

Hello, Innocent! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this fantastic feedback! We will do everything to maintain this high level of excellence. Please allow yourself to count on us, and if anything comes up, drop us a message and let's solve it together!

Junior Software Engineer en India
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A beginner friendly website hosting service

4 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Overall good experience but the price feels like a bit high.

The service is beginner friendly and the control panel is cool and intuitive. The shared hosting is fast enough and easy to deploy. Includes all the necessary features including WordPress, G-Suit, Git, SEO tools, website builder and some other content management and eCommerce software that could be installed easily with a few clicks. The company website is great in its look and feel. Moreover the customer support is really nice and quick. They usually reply within 5 minutes and resolves the issue like a charm.

Contras:

They attract customers with low prices and free domains but only for the first year. Once the one year validity ends, they start charging relatively high price (which is common nowadays among hosting companies).

hace 7 meses

Hello, thank you for this detailed review! Our team is delighted to have you on board. Regarding the renewal prices, we seek to provide our clients with the best possible prices once they start their businesses. That is why we cover most of the first year's price of a domain name or even give it for free when purchasing a hosting plan. Also, our team is keen to investigate the matter related to the website's security; therefore, please send us a message from your control panel and let's chat!

Chris C.
President en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Cheap and Reliable Web Hosting

4 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: We are overall very satisfied with Hostinger. Even though there are some small things that are annoying, the very low cost but good reliability of the service won us over, as we are a small community organization that doesn't have a ton of funds to spend.

The product was very inexpensive and easy to set up even for a non-technical person

Contras:

Many relatively basic features require add-on payments, such as SSL. In addition, it is kind of annoying that users are unable to access their sites while a domain is still pending.

hace 7 meses

Hey, Chris! Our team is pleased to receive your feedback and know that you are enjoying our services. Also, we appreciate the importance of a simple and easy process to keep your website safe. Here at Hostinger, we offer two options - our Lifetime SSL Certificate and a manual installation. Lifetime SSL is a comfortable solution - it comes for an additional fee; meanwhile, the manual installation is completely free. Our Customer Success team is always ready to assist you while installing it, so let's stay in touch!

Pedro B.
Pedro B.
Freelancer en Brasil

Domain Com and Excellent Website Hosting

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I started to use Hostinger's services a lot, and I also recommend it to my clients and work partners. I have another hosting company that I like a lot. But I put Hostinger in my priority list, because of the overall quality it has helped me a lot. And support has been extremely important, so I highly recommend the services of this company.

I highly recommend Hostinger's services for several reasons. But recently I purchased a Hostinger domain for an e-commerce site to test some products. And I paid a super cheap and affordable price. I even received some name recommendations to improve search SEO. Besides, I needed to configure some files in the root of the domain, and I contacted support. The attendant was extremely helpful and professional, and in my view, fully qualified to be there. I just quickly explained what I needed and she didn't set everything up and insert the files into the domain. That's great, I highly recommend Hostinger's services. Integration with various website creators also makes Hostinger much easier to use.

Contras:

In the months I've been using Hostinger, I haven't had any negative events, either with my sites or with service. So, I have no cons to inform.

hace 5 meses

Hello, Pedro! What a delight to receive your feedback about our services. Thank you so much for taking your time to share it with the community and us. Let's continue our joyful partnership for many years to come!