Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Storyblok

Storyblok is the world's first headless CMS that works for both developers & business users.

Descubre más sobre Storyblok

Filtrar opiniones (3)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Storyblok antes?

Filtrar opiniones (3)

Saksham B.
Product Marketing Intern en Alemania
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Customization of the component

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: It was great

You can customize every component according to your needs

Contras:

I don't have acccess to Administration level

Ali K.
Ali K.
Information Technology Adviser en Azerbaiyán
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Power while being simple with a flexible platform that has a rich editor and headless features

4 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: storybook can be a great option for creating and producing content for developing companies and startups. Because it has a lot of flexibility for both developers and users. The headless feature of this CMS is very valuable for developers and teamwork, it speeds up the operation and can be used to operate a new digital platform. You can easily generate and manage any type of content for any device. Content personalization is available due to the modular content of the blocks and the features and tools of this platform.

Generating content for an international audience through Storyblok’s internationalization and localization tools is so easy for our team. We’ve accessed our data via a meaningful GraphQL API. Also, I like StoryBlok’s Intelligence in producing and auto converting content to responsive pages and visible on all devices with any page size and resolution.

Contras:

The development team is constantly making useful changes, and everything will be better if they develop UI.

César M.
Senior Frontend Architect en Portugal
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I would love to feel more empowered as a developer.

4 hace 4 meses

The documentation is easy to follow – most of our team had not issue grasping the concepts, interface and provided tooling. The tutorials continue to be helpful for us, when new developers join our team. Where the documentation is unclear, the costumer service is able to clarify.

Contras:

Assets cannot be scheduled for release, like content entries are. This is inconveniencing. I often find myself feeling disappointed with the features on content delivery APIs (REST & GraphQL). Most recent example is that most of the available filters can only perform operations where "filter = X OR Y". I would, at least expect that we're able to query the api based on "filter = X AND Y" While sparring with my clients or peers I always push for solutions that do not involve "custom fields", "sidebar apps", etc. To me, it feels too much effort for too little in return because the "ecosystem" is closed. In these moments I often find myself wishing for a dedicated API just for the web interface, instead of what is provided now.