15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Photo Mechanic

Sobre Photo Mechanic

Herramienta de gestión de archivos basada en la nube que ayuda a las empresas a editar, procesar, almacenar y exportar fotos digitales para compartirlas con los clientes.

Descubre más sobre Photo Mechanic

I can cull through a whole session so fast. My images load instantly and it makes my workflow so much better and faster.

Contras:

For many years, this was a missing spot from the software.

Valoraciones de Photo Mechanic

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
4,9

Probabilidad de recomendación

Photo Mechanic tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 16 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Photo Mechanic antes?

Filtrar opiniones (16)

Graphic Designer en RU
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Easily the best way to manage RAW files

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I've loved using it. I work with a huge amount of RAW photos at a time and it's made the narrowing down process exceptionally easy. Saves me hours each week.

I used to spend a significant amount of time trying to find a specific RAW photo file using the normal mac finder or Lightroom, but Photo Mechanic makes it very easy and loads the files so quickly it amazes me that they're actually RAW files! Hugely speeds up my work flow.

Contras:

The way the software updates is a little annoying, and it seems like every other time I open it there's a update! Which means downloading the new version, installing it, etc. Wish this was a simpler process that worked in the background and didnt require you to overwrite the old version... or that it was less frequent!

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Photo Mechanic saves you days in your image editing!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Brilliant from the start. If culling is hard for you - this software will shave off so much time!

I have used the software for more than 5 years and as soon as I installed it, it shaved off days of my image editing process. As a wedding photographer, you come home with thousands of images and the culling process was the one thing that made the whole thing unbearable - until I found Photo Mechanic. I can now open folders with 1000 images in them and cull them easily by keeping the finger on the keyboard for adding colour flags. Adobe Bridge cannot cope with so many photos and it would take ages (up to 20 minutes) to display all images in the folder - even though I have a powerful iMac! But Photo Mechanic breezes through the amount of data and the culling process now takes hours instead of days!

Contras:

Can't say anything negative about it. Just love it!

Alexander
photographer en Canadá

Photo Mechanic Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Photo Mechanic is good at working fast compared to lightroom.

Contras:

Several cons about Photo mechanic is that crop tool doesn't show case what would be cropped, and you can't select a specified thumbnail.

Digital Media Coordinator en RU
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Working with large amounts of photos? Best way to manage

5,0 hace 3 años

I use Photo Mechanic to speed up my workflow by helping me to narrow down large quantities of images, usually in RAW format. This software has shaved hours off of the time it used to take me to do this as it loads RAW photos in milliseconds and allows you to very quickly flag the ones you want to keep. I also love that it's a one off payment, so not another subscription to keep up with.

Contras:

I don't think it's that visually appealing compared to other software I use... has a very dated feeling, but honestly as the functionality is flawless I'm happy to overlook this.

Anna
Photographer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Make your life as a photographer easier

5,0 hace 2 años

I used to create smart collections in lightroom and then cull within the software. As I upgraded camera bodies and went mirrorless, the files became larger and this took forever and a day. I got Photo Mechanic, and it has saved me hours on hours on culling! It is a photographer's best tool!

Contras:

I really don't have any complaints about it. It does look a little out dated, but who cares, it works great!

luis fernando
diretor en Brasil
Servicios para instalaciones, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas:

Qualidade

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Edits very fast and easier for the app and its users

Easy to use and very good for photo and video editing, among others.

Contras:

When paying at the end of the month with a debit or credit card

Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Photo Mechanic is the king of metadata and lots of images!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It is the BEST software for photojournalists to prep they take for transmission, and works wonderfully with Photoshelter, FTP, etc. for sending jobs to archives or to clients.

If you are working with lots of EXIF metadata for archive purposes, you want this software. It's been the industry standard for the past twenty years and it is very actively maintained. With the ability to cull and work with thousands of images quickly, it pays for itself in no time.

Contras:

Asset management. For many years, this was a missing spot from the software. Now they have another version of the software that accomplishes this. They were smart in keeping them separate as users have different needs.

Spencer
Director en RU
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados

Culling at the Speed of Light! ⚡️

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It's been a fantastic revelation to the company. It allows us to increase our work capacity and efficiency.

Photo Mechanic allows my team to cull at the speed of light which is a much quicker and effective way to work through large numbers of files quicker than we could in Lightroom which we use to edit them.

Contras:

There are regular glitches in the software that sometimes mean quitting and reopening.

Salman
Technical en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Animación, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I am Personally using this app

Comentarios: This app for Entertainment only

Fusions of This App Is very Good For Everyone

Contras:

There is nothing defecult in this app easy to used

Samantha
Samantha
Owner/Photographer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Photo mechanic is my new favorite for culling photos!

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Photo mechanic is my new go-to for photo culling. I can go through about a hundred photos in about 4 minutes, rating them for easy export into LR with ratings in place.

I love how fast photo mechanic renders a photo in focus compared to Lightroom. It also allows me to rate photos easily and then export into Lightroom for easy edits after.

Contras:

There was a small learning curve, but that really isn't a big deal. The software has a lot of great functions.

Valéria
Photographer en Brasil
Fuente de la reseña

If you are a photographer, you need to use this

5,0 el año pasado

How quickly I can choose and transfer photos to my editing program

Contras:

It could have features such as "metadata" to view camera model info. It shows only the lens model info.

Respuesta de Camera Bits

el año pasado

Note that you can customize the Metadata that is shown. To show the camera model in the Preview Window, consult this documentation: https://docs.camerabits.com/support/solutions/articles/48001144384-the-preview-window

Allison
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Can now cull galleries in minutes!

5,0 hace 3 años

I love this software so much! I can cull through a whole session so fast! My images load instantly and it makes my workflow so much better and faster. Couldn't live without it!

Contras:

What I like least about this software is I feel like every time I open it, it tells me an update is available. I feel like I have to update it every single time!

Eliud
Freelancer en Kenia

Photo Mechanic Review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Photo Mechanic is an amazing software that enables me to save time through its fast rendering capabilities compared to the previous software I have been using in the past.

The software renders previews immediately and makes it easy to go through an entire batch of images super fast. The 1:1 previews are also rendered instantly so it's easy to analyze sharpness and focus.

Contras:

The user interface looks outed and is not quite as intuitive.

Fuente de la reseña

Photo mechanic is a must for photographers

5,0 hace 3 años

This is a wonderful program that I don't know how I functioned without it! It makes my culling and importing process SO much quicker and seamless.

Contras:

Sometimes my photos have a line or two in them that only shows up in photo mechanic and not in post processing.

Servicios para el consumidor, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

This is best software for photo editing

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Best experience in all time use

This is best software for photo editing &pricing to very low

Contras:

Yes ,its very helpfull software in this site So you can download hai excess all images in this software

Vanderlei

renomear,
copiar,
apagar,
pré-visualizar
extyensão de arquivos compactados.

Ediçoes rápidas arquivos avulsos Lotes de fotos em único envio

Contras:

imcompatibilidade com um ou alguns programas de fotoshop