15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Olympus

Solución integral basada en la nube que ayuda a las facultades y universidades a impartir formación online y mixta.

Descubre más sobre Olympus

Contras:

Olympus record the attendance of students who are just present in the class for 1 minute & leave it by listening the courses.

Valoraciones de Olympus

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Olympus tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 90 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Olympus antes?

Filtrar opiniones (90)

Mukund
Mukund
student en India
Fuente de la reseña

Best for online classes and courses

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My overall experience with Olympus Great learning is awesome and i recommend everyone using it.Olympus Great learning provides us many courses which are useful for our careers and also provide course completion certificates which are of great value.

The best feature of Olympus Great learning is that it provides some online courses free which are of great value. Many students use Olympus Great Learning platform for online classes as it provides a great experience .It is integrated by zoom software. The best part is that the completed online classes can re-watched through the recordings feature which helps the students to watch the class again.

Contras:

Olympus great learning marks present for the students who joined the online class/meeting for just 2mins.This should be updated. The mobile version of the software lags when compared to the web version.

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Tech Knowledge - Begins With GreatLearn9ng Olympus

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I personally feel that this Wisely helped me a lot during COVID-19. I learned many courses which helped me in my placements. And now, I am still learning new technologies to improve my knowledge and professional career. So, I recommend this platform for everyone to learn new things. So, I thank Olympus for helping me to gain more knowledge.

Olympus is one of the leading platforms and it is best application for students and learners to improve their technical knowledge. Olympus provides many courses which are trending in the industry. And it also provides video recording sessions for our reference. After completion of course, Wisely provides course completion certification which adds more value to our profile.

Contras:

The main disadvantage is if a person attends even for some time, they will be marked as present. So, Olympus should take care of this mistake. Also, Customer Support is less, if the user has a query, they will respond late to the users.

Olympus - Best platform for learning courses

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Everyone recommend Olympus as the best platform for learning different courses and watching online classes. I personally gain knowledge by watching the classes in Olympus. Using these application mode of learning skills help build my career and found a way to upskill.

The institution campus can be made digital for online classes especially in the times of covid-19 using these software application Olympus. The online classes in Olympus are also available as recorded classes for those who are absent due to their personal issues for live online classes.

Contras:

Sometimes live online classes get structed even though the data signals are perfect for internet. Olympus is consuming more internet data and is exhausted within minutes. These issues makes us interrupt during the online classes of the courses.

Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Olympus helps to achieve technical skills

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I have used this Olympus software platform during COVID-19 when the education system has turned online. This platform cleared all my doubts and helped in learning new technologies too. On clearing my doubts I had also completed courses and obtained course completion certificates. The platform is user-friendly. I recommend this platform to the students who are struggling to clear doubts and for those who are in search of courses too.

The video recording option is also available in this Olympus software platform and this option is useful for one who are not in position to concentrate on the class. This option helps the user to listen to the class later. Olympus provides the material for the course and also attendance is taken during the classes. The platform helps in achieving the career without any obstacles. The course starts from the basics so that everyone who is new to the course can follow easily. The timetable for the day can be seen clearly in this platform. Olympus platform has interaction with the high renowned companies.

Contras:

Attendance is also given to the students who attended the class for a minute. The attendance feature needs to be updated. The servers of this software application is slow when it involves heavy traffic.

Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Learning new technical courses using Olympus

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: The experience with this Olympus software application is extraordinary. One can learn and gain knowledge irrespective of others in e-learning. And one need not be dependent for gaining the knowledge as this platform helps in gaining the knowledge independently. I'm very very to be used in Olympus and suggested my friends to enroll for better understanding of technical courses.

The Olympus platform is volatile. The audio and video quality is astonishing. There is no age limit to learn a course and gain a certificate. It can be used for any age people that is a student or an employee can use the Olympus platform for strengthening their career. The mentors and faculty teaching the classes are well experienced. The method of teaching is easy to understand. So many of the courses listed in this platform are free of cost.

Contras:

As far as I used this application faced some problems with customer service response because they are too late to respond for our queries other than I hadn't had faced any problems and according to me it is the best platform I have never used.

Fuente de la reseña

Olympus is the best software for e-learning education

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Olympus has many benifits to improve the user technical skills. They provide live class and study materials to improve the user theoretical knowledge. I have completed three certification courses in the span of five months. Olympus has very flexible time shifts to the users based on their timeline. The certification in Olympus has great universal acceptance in major MNC companies.

Olympus helps us to complete the course certification courses to built our technical knowledge. The certification provided by the Olympus has great value during interviews. Olympus gives the complete notes according the course that helps to improve our theoretical knowledge. It has great features like live recording classes and raising hand option regarding any doubts in the class.

Contras:

Live recording classes are poor in quality. In Olympus videos are having heavy buffer while logging into another devices. Olympus need to improve their customer services for more customer satisfaction.

PINISETTY VINEELA NAGAMANI
Fuente de la reseña

"REVIEW FOR OLYMPUS GREAT LEARNING"

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Good experience with great learning. It having good customer support.

Olympus is a best platform for learning. It is very easy to use .Using this organization or colleges saves her time to schedule online classes daily. In this many features are available easily upload notes and assignments.

Contras:

Recorded videos takes more time for loading. Sometimes notes are not properly uploaded.

Kalyan
Kalyan
Back End Developer en India
Fuente de la reseña

Olympus a educational service providing software

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Olympus is a great learning online platform through which one can improve the skills. It provides thousands of courses through which we can increase our knowledge. I have been using this platform for 2 years and with the help of this platform I had completed so many courses and gained course completion certificates too.

One can build his career by using this platform. Olympus provides new technologies. The course completion certificates is also given when one completes the course. Some of the courses are free to access and the course completion certificate is also given for the completion of free courses too. Olympus is a platform which provides several video classes so that we can learn from anywhere.

Contras:

The stable internet connection is required for avoidance of video interruption or video buffering. The usage of this platform in desktop site is better as the Olympus version sometimes get crashed in the mobile site.

PITTA
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados

Best Online Class Scheduling Platform

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: overall experience is good. we can easily register and use this platform.

It is easy to use and having many features. Using this platform schedules online classes. It also provides recorded content on the website.

Contras:

There is no least about this platform. Mobile application also works very well.

THORAM PAVANI LAKSHMI AMRUTHA MADHURI
Aprendizaje en línea, 501-1.000 empleados

Olympus : Best online educational platform

4,0 hace 8 meses

One of the best online learning platform that I have ever used. This has an user friendly interface even beginners wont face ant issues just because everything was well organised. The tools and features are so good and very easy to use. They are providing quality content and the lectures were done by highly qualified faculty. In this platform we can also learn many courses for free.

Contras:

The interface of this platform on mobile should improve and a bit lag.

Fuente de la reseña

Olympus - 'Helps us to Upgrade our Technical Knowledge'

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I learned many of the new technologies through Olympus which helped me to grow in my career. So I am very thankful to Olympus for providing such trending courses with experienced staff. I recommend Olympus Software application for the ones who are looking to learn new technologies.

Olympus Software Application is very User-Friendly. This is one of the best platform for learning technical skills. Olympus provides efficient training which values our money. After completion of course, Olympus will provide Certificates which will help us in getting job opportunities. Customer support is also good as compared to other applications.

Contras:

In Olympus, While attending the classes the attendance is taken even if we attend for 2minutes also. So, Olympus should update this feature. Other than this there are no other dislikes.

Olympus - The Best Gateway for Online Learning

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I have benefited a lot by using this Olympus Software Application. I have learned many courses in this platform ,they helped me a lot in my professional career. So, I suggest this Olympus is the best choice for the students to grow their knowledge and career.

Olympus Software Application is very useful for the students to learn the valuable courses. Many of the courses are free of cost. Users/Students no need to worry if they miss the classes sometimes, because there is a feature of recording classes, with that we can study whenever we are free. And the major advantages of this application is it has access to use in mobile phones and ipads also.

Contras:

There are some small dislikes in this application - While attending the online classes, sometimes in the middle the class will gets struck and blurred. And Customer support also must be increased.

Fuente de la reseña

Olympus is a leading digital learning platform

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: In the beginning of these Olympus, I thought it is hard to use these Olympus. But later it is the best application software to upgrade our technical skills. I learnt many courses through these Olympus and enrollment of these courses is to easy. The cost of the enrollment is very less compared to the other applications in recent times.

Olympus is one of the best e-learning platform. Many freshers and graduates are learning new technical skills. There are lot of new number of courses to enroll through these platform. Olympus is user friendly and beginners can easily understand these software. Every courses are very valid to these users and help them to increase their technical skills through these Olympus software.

Contras:

Olympus need to update their software application especially privacy policies because there are some conditions to attend the course classes. These makes user as a burden for log into the Olympus site. We cannot login at a time in two devices these is also one of major drawback in Olympus.

Fuente de la reseña

We can learn new technologies and courses through Olympus

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Olympus provided a new life by giving the new courses. I learnt many courses during the user of the Olympus. In free time I used do many more new courses so that it increased my skills and knowledge. The certification provided by Olympus is very useful for my academics and work life. I am very thankful to Olympus for giving good path to my career.

Olympus is very good platform to learn and practice new courses. The management of Olympus is too good. They will explain each topic with real life experience so that can easily get the grip of the subjects. After the completion of every course they will provide a certificate so that we easily get good job opportunities for that relative core jobs.

Contras:

Olympus software application drains high amount of data and need high signal strength. Most of the areas network is unstable so Olympus should consider a low data application so that we can listen the courses when we are in dry areas.

Fuente de la reseña

Olympus is a leading digital platform to setup new skills

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It is a great experience using Olympus since 2 years. I have learnt many more technical skills which helps a lot in current generation skills sets. From the past few years I have enrolled many new course and successfully completed the courses. Olympus also provided me certificates which helps to build my resume and career.

Olympus is a great digital learning platform. In Olympus there are large number of courses which helps us to grow more and more. Every session they introduces new set of course to encourage the new learners to explore their technical skills. Olympus is very efficient compared to real time learning platforms.

Contras:

Olympus software having some glitches which I have noticed while using in mobile phones. The screen saver sometimes doesn't support on some android versions expect that problem there is no other one I faced. I personally request the Olympus to sort it out.

Fuente de la reseña

High quality video for online course in Olympus

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Olympus provides high quality video and audio for online dates collaboration with zoom for students. Olympus changes institutions into digital platform can convert institutions into platform by providing medium for online class conducted by e-learning medium. These is the present trend going on for learning new courses in digital medium.

Communication with professors is 1 can easy. clear the queries of students. This customer care is excellent responsive. Best platform to build our personal and technology growth. Thus is the software application to learn to new courses with affordable and cheaper price.

Contras:

Customer Care doesn't respond quick. Olympus consumes more data for watching class to learn new courses. Bad Interface to reach faculty in Olympus. They need to update to their application according to recent requirements.

Alekhya
Alekhya
Clinical Investigator en India
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Education made online

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Olympus used as online education platform during the lockdown. It enables the educational institutions to connect with students.

Olympus used to host online lectures for students and simplifies the work of lecturers by monitoring performance of students. It also has the feature to host subject material and records student attendance.

Contras:

There are not so negative points in this platform. The platform should improve the performance and working of website in mobile phone.

Hari Abhilash
Aprendizaje en línea, 501-1.000 empleados

Quality Online education

5,0 hace 8 meses

We used this product during covid to conduct engineering classes online. It provided high quality video and audio streaming. It also organized assignments, notes that are necessary to the students. The web version is attractive and has features that are easy to navigate.

Contras:

Although it gives attendance report it marks present for the student that are present for only short duration.

Ganapathi
Ganapathi
Product developer en India
Electrónica de consumo, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A quality online education app

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We used this extensively during pandemic. It provide education that can't be accessible during the pandemic and this app filled that hole

There free courses is amazing proving quality content with affordable prices. There attendence feature is good. The feature of interacting both teachers and students is great way to improve learning.

Contras:

I don't have any complaints with software untill now may be they can add some features to mobile version

learn and certified

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: One of the best and inexpensive app for learning new courses. Good interface and user friendly app.

This is the best platform for the students to learn new courses. Most liked thing in this platform is the free courses. We even get certified by completion of the course.

Contras:

For me, there is nothing to dislike about this app.

Devi Shivakrishna
Devi Shivakrishna
Graduate Trainee en India
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Seamless Integration and Enhancement

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Olympus has revolutionized the way colleges and universities deliver online and blended learning, empowering students to access quality education from anywhere.

Olympus offers a seamless integration process with existing learning management systems, making it easy for colleges and universities to transition to online and blended learning.

Contras:

Students and instructors may require specific hardware and software configurations to access and effectively use Olympus, which could pose challenges for some individuals.

Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Best Platform to learn New Skills

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Olympus is best for the students to learn new skills and gain knowledge that can improve their carrier. I suggest everyone to Olympus who are keen to learn new technologies.

Olympus has the best courses to learn and the tutors are teaching in an easy way. The best part of Olympus is they are providing courses for free. Learners can learn new technologies for free.

Contras:

The least I Like in Olympus is some of the courses are not up to date. And sometimes while listening to classes unwanted ads are showing.

Pratap
Pratap

Best Connecting Platform for Educational Institutions

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The Olympus platform provides the services with a reasonable fees. It will improves the learning experience of the students.

Olympus platform provides the connection between institutions and students. It is used to provide the course material and for conducting online classes. It also monitor the attendance of the students during the online classes. It will clearly establishes the bridge for online education.

Contras:

Olympus will monitor the attended time for online class for every particular student. But it count as present for every student who didn't even stay in the class for 5 minutes. The Olympus platform should be improved to load more smoothly in the mobile browser.

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

lovable platform for learning techinical skills.

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: the best platform for improving our technical skills from basic to pro. It helps me to improve my technical skills .

classes are online so we can learn any course easily anywhere.in this attendance is recorded automatically. the teacher responds for every doubt and clarifies every doubt. they teach from basic so students can understand easily.

Contras:

it consumes a lot of data for online classes.it has fee of course little bit high.

Banca, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Flexible Learning Options

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The interactive nature of the platform fosters engagement and collaboration, promoting deeper understanding and knowledge retention.

It caters to various learning styles and enables flexible scheduling for both students and instructors.

Contras:

The limitation is not exclusive to Olympus but rather a general consideration for any online learning environment.