Opiniones de Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Sobre Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Compulink Healthcare Solutions is an integrated hybrid medical solution that provides medical service providers wide functionalities.

Descubre más sobre Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Contras:

A similar thing occurred when their own employees were unaware there was a telehealth built in option.

Valoraciones de Compulink Healthcare Solutions

3,9
Relación calidad-precio
3,8

Probabilidad de recomendación

Compulink Healthcare Solutions tiene una valoración global de 4,0 estrellas sobre 5 según las 268 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Compulink Healthcare Solutions antes?

Filtrar opiniones (268)

Jeffrey
Physician en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo

The Best EHR System For Me

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: The implementation is only limited by my own hectic schedule. The Compulink team has been very patient with me and I appreciate that. EVeryone is remarkably professional, pleasant and understanding.

This is the most versatile and comprehensive system that I have used. It is very adaptive and intuitive. I am pleased at how affordable it is.

Contras:

I have not encountered any issues with the software.

Susan
owner/optometrist en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy transition, Great training and customer service, Customizable Software to meet all our needs

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: After 12 years with our last software, we were unaware at how outdated our EHR system had become. Compulink converted a great deal of our data to allow us to access it without having to constantly return to our old system. Overall, the experience was better than we expected as change is always hard. The people at Compulink worked hard to make it as easy as possible for us.

Compulink has been a great addition to our practice. The transition team was exceptional and the training incredible as they helped make the process as smooth as possible and continue to help us learn how to better utilize the software. There is so much flexibility with the software in the set-up to make the program work best for our office--picking the right EHR exam format for different types of office visits, the scheduling capabilities. In addition to one-on-one training, the training videos and the help section on the software make it easy to solve any issues that occur.

Contras:

As with any transition, there are glitches but we fully expected these to happen and Compulink helped us fix these issues as quick as possible.

Meghan
optometrist, owner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Research all EHR options before choosing

3,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

It is nice how many reports can be run in Compulink - almost any list of data/information you'd want to compile, Compulink is able to. It is also such a major player in the industry that everything we've needed to have integrate with it, has been able to do so (Weave, contact lens company sales platforms, etc). Scanning in documents is easy once you have the right/compatible scanner- and they're easy to view and find from the patient's demographics page. Having our billing done through Compulink directly has been convenient.

Contras:

There were a LOT of learning curves with this system - i.e. we had to purchase a very specific scanner that integrated properly, finding out that their Intake Form was not mobile compatible, how the patient's ledger populates, what data is able to transfer from one exam to the next (most items do, but not things like the patient's occupation, hobbies, PCP, etc.). As doctors- we didn't find the EHR/Exam forms to be very intuitive or as user friendly as we were hoping. Depending on what version you signed up with dictates how much you're able to edit exam form templates.

Compulink Review

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall had a great experience with the Compulink team. Customer support is always there for you every step of the way and regularly check in with you to make sure your transition is as seamless as possible. Stellar customer service.

Software has every option you can think of and can tailor everything to your personal preference and needs. Very comprehensive.

Contras:

Takes a little bit of time to get the software fully customized and fitted to your needs but once it is all complete, the process becomes a lot smoother.

Fred
Business Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Outstanding customization features

4,0 hace 2 años

We have been using Chiro Advantage (one of the software specialties from Compulink Business Systems) for more than 10 years. We chose it because it enabled us to build our own EHR screens that are designed for our special method of treatment. Chiro Advantage offers an excellent, broad range of features for building custom screens, including custom fields, rich screen building features, and a library of scripting functions and logical operators to perform various automatic operations with text. We used these features extensively to build our entire suite of EHR screens from scratch. I also appreciate the tech support. They are very helpful, and usually available with minimal wait times.

Contras:

While Chiro Advantage does a good job handling our data for the purpose of treating individual patients, it can be difficult to export EHR data out of the software so you can work with aggregated data. For example, it's hard to export data from selected EHR fields. The SQL search function is difficult to use. Sometimes we have had troubles with the stability of the software - sometimes it crashes and you have to restart it.

Eileen
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Takes Some Getting Used To

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: So far, Compulink is streamlining our workflow and making it easier to see more patients. However, we do have some issues with people not filling out their Web Registration, which delays our workflow. Also, we have felt more confident with patient information being saved in the more reliable cloud versus hard drives and OneDrive.

I like the customer service. The appointment scheduling is very easy to use and efficient for us. The EHR is pretty easy to use, once we figured out why a couple of the issues were not working. The equipment implementation was a bumpy road, but after fixing a few things, it's working great now. Web Registration is working very well, too.

Contras:

I do not think this product is as easy and user-friendly as it could be. I do not feel 100% confident being without my trainer and using all that the program has to offer in the most efficient way possible. The software is also not as appealing to the eye. Additionally, it is inconvenient that for the text messaging Practice Watch, we can only have so many characters before it gets cut off and leaves our patients asking more questions.

Lisa
Practice Administrator en EE. UU.

A Compulink user since 2013

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Financial reports have good flexibility. We have one location but 3 businesses under one roof. We like to track many revenue streams and we are able to do this very well.

The support team is amazing!!!!!!!!! Physician schedules can be as intricate as you need. Images easily stored in the medical record. Financial reports have good flexibility.

Contras:

The web registration is very unfriendly for patients and the practice alike. We are unable to access the information other than importing. Maintaining the tables is cumbersome, not friendly, would like to hide unnecessary stuff or remove. Would like to remove or hide schedule templates we no longer use, cannot because is tied to previous schedules. Would like to return to having schedules that are applied be able to replace what is there, very time consuming to have to delete one by one. Changes made to schedules do not show up unless you close the cloud and re-log in. sorting items in tables is difficult and must be exported , sorted in excel and then re-imported. Would like a patient portal with useful functionality, access to prescriptions, etc.

Tami
Practice Manager en EE. UU.

Very Pleased New Customer

5,0 hace 9 meses

I like the ease of use and that it is geared towards my business - not one created and then tweaked to work with our company

Contras:

I haven't found anything that I didn't like about the software - wish I could be logged in multiple times as I have dual roles sometimes

Ilan
Podiatrist en EE. UU.

My experience with Compulink

3,0 hace 2 años

I felt that the billing software aspect of the program is easy to use, comprehensive and relatively cheap with respect to the price that I was paying. The support that was provided when my billing secretary contacted the company was almost always resolved in satisfactory outcome.

Contras:

I found that certain ways that I was documenting were very difficult to implement with this software. Specifically, my treatment plan I also wish that setting up templates for faster documentation would be easier.

Erica
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados

Very out dated

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I love their customer service. The rest is very complicated and out dated.

I loved the customer support. We have used the system for about 8 years and the customer support is great! They get back to you quickly and always willing to help.

Contras:

It is very complicated and seems outdated. You have to build tables in the calendar and add times. Also the updates usually go very bad. One time all of our calendars went missing and we lost all our appointments.

Kevin
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Unique practice needed an extraordinary software.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have a nursing home based practice and therefore my practice is very unique and I issued Compulink a very difficult challenge to solve many issues with note taking and practice flow and practice management and they have lived up to every challenge so far and they have frankly surpassed my expectations in almost every scenario. This is a great software with GREAT people!

This software is very robust and therefore is capable of doing so much for my practice. The data mining and reports are an incredible tool in my practice. The ability to link in forms and mine that data has been a huge time saver for my practice. There is so much customizing that can be done that you can create the software you want. The more work you are willing to put in the more efficient and thorough you can be. This software has saved my office space hours per week in its ability to manage schedules and use data mining and run reports. The worklists they created for us have become indispensable as well. For the most part, with this software, if you can think, then they can typically do it. And most importantly, the people at Compulink have been absolutely amazing. They have an amazing group of people there and they should be proud. Can't wait to see what this will look like in my practice 5 years from now.

Contras:

Can be cumbersome to customize at times, but it has always been worth the effort. I have been experiencing far too many crashes and 'freeze ups' and that can be frustrating.

Perry
Optometrist and Managing Partner en EE. UU.

Highly recommend.

5,0 hace 2 años

Compulink is a company that shares our values. They believe in providing the best solutions so their clients can be the best. Changing practice management software is an investment in time and resources, so we went with Compulink. We are confident they will continue to be the best solution in the future as we grow from a medium organization into a large organization.

Contras:

Change is always hard, but the Compulink team is easily accessible during the implementation process.

Robert
Medical Director en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Compulink Orthopaedic Advantage is the best orthopaedic EHR solution!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very well-integrated and coordinated implementation team. Although [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was primarily responsible for our implementation, everyone on the implementation and support teams have been very helpful and friendly. I have not had any bad or difficult interactions with anyone at Compulink.

Although, the software was originally written for ophthamology, Compulink has done a great job adapting to orthopaedic surgery with Compulink Orthopaedic Advantage. The visual diagnosis engine function is very helpful for identifying and documenting specific pathology in various anatomic regions. The software easily accomodates the physician/provider preference for input to the EHR. There are template for dictation, drop-down menus, or manual entry (scribe). Microsoft Remote Access for Compulink Cloud Advantage implementation was very easy and device friendly. I am able to access Compulink from literally anywhere with internet access on my iPad, Windows, Mac, Android, laptops, etc.... I was able to easily and effectively implement DICOM MWL to manage my patient workflow with in-office X-ray and cloud PACS.

Contras:

Customization of template features is somewhat difficult to do on your own, if you are hands-on. The technical and implementation support is outstanding and will customize for you. There are still some bugs that need to be fixed and features that I would like to see implemented. Web Registration is tedious and slow for patients. All patient outcome measures are displayed and may not necessarily be relevant to the patient. Need to be able to designate the outcome measures for each particular patient. Caveat: I did not have my own IT person. I implemented the software, myself.

Bryan
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Long time user of Compulink Eyecare Advantage.

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: This is where Compulink shines. The whole team does an excellent job of responding to our problems, inquiries and complete disasters in a timely fashion. With three different office locations and 40 workstations all running from our server, keeping up and running is critical as we are completely paperless. Recently we migrated to a new server and opened another location and had to convert 26,000 medical records from another venders software and I am happy to say that Compulink made it all happen as easy and smoothly as I could hope for. If there is any one reason to choose a software vender it has to be their support department.

I love that the software developers are frequently upgrading and adding features to their software. Most of the software does not require a lot of training to use; I have to train my new Externs every 3 months to use the software and it only takes 2-3 days to get the hang of it. The "tab" system of organizing the chart seems to be the most elegant way of handling the large amount of data we enter for each patient. Editing and adding specific patient info is nicely done with the new hovering and selecting a desired function. Data integration with our instruments works flawlessly and speeds up our exam times.

Contras:

There will always be some issues, but nothing major. I don't like the color scheme the developers decided to use, or I should say lack of color. I find data easier to find if in color coded boxes or better yet; let me choose to highlight something in color. It would be better if I could edit the data in the pop-up defaults and be able to re-order them as I see fit in an easier way; I never remember to leave the software to edit tables for use later. Looking up ICD-10 codes should be easier too, I frequently use a web search to find a code.

frederick
Pediatric Ophthalmologist en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

AN INCREDIBLY WELL DESIGNED EHR. It makes my life much easier!!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We use Compulink for all aspects of our office including, scheduling, billing, EHR, and employee hours. It has been efficient in all dimensions. We also interface with their appointment confirmation liaison.
Compulink has certainly added to our bottom line with their efficiency. Their phone service for technical support is always very responsive as is the Compulink design team.

This software allows me to quickly, and in great detail, review, document findings, and make plans for patients. It saves me an incredible amount of time and generates all of my consult letters. Screens are arranged in logical sequence and layout. As a pediatric ophthalmologist, I appreciate the ease of recording multiple gaze measurements and the inclusion of special sensory testing. There is rapid and easy interface with all of our machines ( e.g. autorefractor, lensometer, document scanner etc.). The self-made templates are invaluable, speeding along the record keeping process. Medical histories and review of symptoms are "one click" if normal. Data including acuities, refractions , strabismus measurements, IOPs, etc. is kept in easily reviewable longitudinal tables. The multiple dropdown menus greatly add to ease of use. Prescribing spectacles is very easy as one may choose any of the refractive measurements ( autorefractor, lensometer, etc.) as a starting point. Included is drawing software for external or retinal documentation which is very easy to use. Printed reports and records are very professional looking and organized. The communication tab allows one to easily record data from a phone conversation. I hear my colleague's complain about how their EHRs slow up their days, mine allows me to see more patients. I highly recommend this EHR.

Contras:

There is certainly a learning curve to unleash the power of this EHR. This is especially true of the customizable templates known as Encounter Favorites. Once these are established however, your EHR works for you in a smooth and efficient way. Compulink has excellent tutorials to get you through this process.

Candy
Provider / Ophthalmology - Retina / Vitreous en EE. UU.

Expectations More Than Met and More To Offer When I am Ready to Expand

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The Compulink Help Line is Outstanding. I can easily explain my issue (or what I want to accomplish) and I am directed to the department appropriate person in a timely manner who can assist me quite efficiently and professionally.

Compulink Software is all inclusive for my current needs - a combined PM and EHR. Also, I am not locked into one type of template. For example, most my patients have Retina issues, but if a patient also happens to have another issue, I can import a problem appropriate Tab and I don't need to have it unlocked for me by the company (or pay more). I could see where this would be advantageous for a multi-specialty practice (even though I am not one). There are also multiple other resources I can choose to incorporate and use that is available as options to add to the software's capabilities (e.g., RCM) as my practice grows. The really nice thing is that I can function efficiently now and utilize Compulink Software (in all my various roles) at a good price point and still anticipate how I can incorporate what Compulink has to offer as my practice grows.

Contras:

Setting up the Look Up Tables took me a long time but I was a new practice that did not have much (or any) of that information in a readily available database to put into the Look Up Tables or did not know how to organize particular information prior to being asked by Compulink to place such information into my Look Up Tables. On the plus side, needing to spend the time to build my Look Up Tables, helped me understand how the back end of the PM/EHR worked.

Carrie
Therapist/Owner/Clinical Director en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados

Powerful Software for Mental Health Providers

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Compulink Healthcare Solutions has been a tremendous asset to our business operations. Streamlined functionality includes verification of benefits, treatment planning, integrated billing and remittance posting, multiple locations, group scheduling option, client web registration, a clinician training portal, and so much more - too much to list. One look at the demo and you'll see the power in this software. I highly recommend Compulink Healthcare Solutions to anyone who needs a powerful and intuitive software option that is reasonably priced, always improving, and backed up by world-class support.

We started with Compulink Healthcare Solutions from the time we opened for business in January 2016 (no integration from another software), and spent a tremendous amount of time researching available options beforehand. None of the other software programs offered the features and power well suited for small and large companies. We wanted software that would be efficient and extensive, but also grow with the business. From 1 provider to many, the software has delivered in every area. Customer support is always wonderful and timely, and there are always ongoing improvements that make our job easier. Billing is a snap, reporting is thorough, and everyone at Compulink is open to hearing user feedback.

Contras:

There is a bit of a learning curve, but there would be with any new software. Difficulties with updates sometimes come up, but they have been short-lived and customer service has been amazing.

Brenda
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados

User Since 2018

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have been with Compulink since 2018. We have been able to grow as an agency while using the software and now utilize their billing department to assist with submitting and allocating our insurance claims. They have an online library of information to utilize as a provider and business owner and are growing as a company to provide changes to their product to enhance ease of use.

The software has some time saving capabilities such as matrix options in the assessment, easy access icons and treatment planning goals/objectives prewritten selection options. The claims posting and ledger screens are easy to use without background in claims processing.

Contras:

There are quite a few steps to follow when creating documentation and sending for ledger posting.

Cheryl
Director of Operations en EE. UU.

Customized Design for Our Unique Practice

Comentarios: It has been a wonderful 1st year and we are doing extremely well

The ability to customize for a mobile optometry company - The staff was able to think outside the normal practice setting and adjust the software to fit our mobile needs.

Contras:

Insurance Set Up was difficult and our implementation person was not as responsive as I would have liked. Several glitches made things frustrating

Suzanne
owner/optometrist en Canadá

Alternativas consideradas:

A software with flexible options for different practice needs

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Generally good the software is rarely down and it is usually possible to get a support call back within a couple of hours at most. There are some glitches in the software but some of them are eventually getting fixed and they are not interfering with the functionality of the software.

Implementation, had sessions booked to train how to use it. Also, I like the cloud based model, don't want to have to worry about a physical server. I also liked how it is flexible, right now I just use the EHR but it is flexible to add dispensing or contact lenses in the future. It is also flexible in cost based on number of computers which is good since I'm a small practice. Easy to book appointments.

Contras:

Some glitches like entering IOP has to be done in a certain order and some cosmetic glitches like overlapping text in the software. The software has overall improved and become easier to use over the time of be being with it, but at first it took a while to figure out where things were.

MARK
Physician en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Compulink fills the need of our practice

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The trainers are awesome! The salesman is a blatant liar. Trust nothing his says.

Compulink allowed us to proceed from paper to electronic records bringing us into the new century. Now that it has been accomplished, we probably should have made the conversion long ago. My favorite part of the software is the ability to track. There is no question that our revenues are increased because we are better organized.

Contras:

Even more than 6 months later, I still have not learned all there is to the software and have not had the time to customize to use it most efficiently. Seeing patients, running a practice and keeping up to date with charts means that I am working many more hours per week. I am getting faster at charting but I still work late most nights finishing my work. Overall, my biggest complaint with Compulink is that the salesperson lied to me repeatedly. I asked specific questions and was given answers that were 180 degrees different than than the truth. For example, I asked if my patients could schedule on-line through Compulink. The answer was absolutely. The real answer is that it is part of the plan for some time in the indefinite future. I made decisions based on the information that I received and likely would have gone a different direction, if I had known the truth.

Loan

Alternativas consideradas:

Good but more still need to be done

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, Compulink has made my intergration from paper to EHR an easy transition. However, I feel it's not specifically gear towards optometry but more ophthalmology. I do love the new customer service!!! Always there and extremely helpfull when I needed help.
PS: Do you have optometrist consultant on your design team?

I liked the ability to create my own layouts and favorite encouters to be more efficient. Also like the feature where I can just duplicate previous notes and diagnosis. The new contact lens detail selection feature is great. Compulink is easy to navigate.

Contras:

The patient on-line registration needs to be revamp for optometry. The patient text messaging feature needs improvement. More diagnoses need to be added on the health hx page: too many searches and clicks. I am on the cloud EHR and the Ambir e-Signature is way too slow. I am still waiting for resolution. It's going on 2 yrs now.

Jeffrey
President en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Optometric -Ophthalmological software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Previous to this year service was slow and difficult. You had to leave a message and they would get back to you. That has all changed. Now they are responsible, response to a telephone call is usually immediate which is important during the pandemic

Compulink has a long history of providing financial and EMR software to the ophthalmic community. Their recent upgrade has been a game changer. For those of us who provide both medical and optical care, the new software integrates this very well. For example, their is integration between fitting of contact lenses (with features that make it possible to automatically populate the fields); ordering contact lenses (delivered at home or office); automatic pricing changing with cost and market variables; and integrated into integrated web store. These features are important to make us competitive in this very competitive world. The customization features are also important to us, which allows us to vary the design of our software to our specific needs. The have dramatically improved their support so that the emphasis has changed from solving problems, to implementation of new features and training.

Contras:

Integration of images, is still a little awkward

Mike
Director of Health Informatics en
Práctica médica, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Advanced, Comprehensive, and Highly-Customizable EHR/Practice Management Platform with Excellent Service and Support

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Over the past 15 years I have been responsible for implementing or converting several practices' EMR/practice management systems and I can tell you that, by far, my experience with Compulink ranks them at the top level. Since migrating to Compulink Advantage four years ago, we have seen improvements in clinical capabilities, quality of patient care, and effectiveness in all areas of our practice. What's more, Compulink has been an excellent business partner. They listen to their customers to understand what improvements or changes we need. The software improves in reliability and new features with successive software updates. I have not had that experience with all medical software vendors in the past.

Feature-Rich: It's hard for any software to be everything to everyone, but Compulink has proven to have what we need to run our practice. Highly Customizable: The software comes with common-use templates that allow you to be up and running quickly, but the real power of the software is in how easily customized it is to fit how your practice works; not the other way around. Many integrations with third-party software are available as well. World-Class Support: Dedicated and knowledgeable staff are there to guide you every step of the way when you get started. Their technical and customer support are very helpful and responsive to keep things running properly as well.

Contras:

Software Customizations: The ability to customize is one of the best features of Compulink, but that also requires that you have a well thought-out plan for how you will use your system. Update bugs: Like most software packages, you might experience some issues with the "latest and greatest" versions. Fortunately when this has happened to us, Compulink has been there to remedy the issues promptly and keep our practice running pretty smooth.

Brandon

Long Time Compulink User

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, we have been pleased with Compulink and the number of things it can do for our office from accounting to EHR to inventory. We have used it for over 10 years now and have been able to grow an adapt to changing times with it.

Compulink is a customizable solution which makes it fit your practice like you need it to. We have some specialty clinics we do with low vision so we were able to develop our own layouts for our low vision exams.

Contras:

When you compare Compulink to other software solutions it is more expensive both in initial investment and then also in maintenance fees.