Sobre SAP Marketing Cloud

SAP Marketing Cloud is the leading solution for omnichannel customer communication

Descubre más sobre SAP Marketing Cloud

Valoraciones de SAP Marketing Cloud

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

SAP Marketing Cloud tiene una valoración global de 4.1 estrellas sobre 5 según las 14 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Alternativas a SAP Marketing Cloud

Filtrar opiniones (14)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado SAP Marketing Cloud antes?

Wendy H.
Associate Dean of Admission en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Lead Rocket has allowed us to customize our messages to our audience and to garner helpful analytics

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Analytics for email success, AB testing, integration with salesforce, responsive design, ability to purchase one-time email blocks for large volume times, saved templates, new design tools.

The ability to save templates among team members allows for cross-collaboration and enables us to keep a consistent look no matter who is sending out the email. The responsive design has been helpful since many of our audience members use mobile devices when viewing our emails. In addition, the analytics of open rates, click throughs, etc allows us to determine best send times and subject lines. Finally, the integration with salesforce is key as that is our customer relationship management tool.

Contras:

Due to acquisitions of the company, etc. the name of the product has changed over the last five years we have used it so sometimes it gets confusing on how we refer to it. However that has not hindered our customer service nor the quality of the product.

Sagar C.
Marketing executive en
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Best price

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Many companies we work with are interested in marketing automation, but are concerned with high initial costs. Callidus Cloud provides the majority of the features that the larger more expensive platforms offer, but at a fraction of the price.

in a comparison of cost and features this is the ideal platform for the majority of our clients. Too many platforms charge additional fees to use the advanced, such as A/B testing or CRM integration, but Callidus Cloud has everything included.

Contras:

When setting up drip programs, the user interface is slightly less visually appealing than some of the platforms. This just takes some getting used to when first setting up the system, but after that it is easy to use.

Arun S.
Director of Marketing en India
Software informático

Pathetic customer support

1 hace 6 años

A useful cost effective tool to get started with for marketing automation

Contras:

The customer service levels are extremely pathetic. The tool has not been working properly for us a while now and the customer service team has repeatedly failed to even keep up the promise of a follow up call to make a plan to help resolve the problem

Jason R.
Director of Communications en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

A top-tier marketing automation tool

4 hace 7 años

CallidusCloud touts the platform's ability to build customer relationships as opposed to just marketing to them. Overall, we found this to be a fairly accurate representation of what it can do. The three key modules are visitor identification and intelligence, email marketing and lead nurturing. I mostly used the first two areas, and I was impressed with how these two areas worked together. Understanding visitor intent and makeup helped us create landing pages and appropriate content that boosted conversion. We could then translate that same sort of intelligence into targeted e-mails. And, customer support is excellent. No waiting for days to hear back. Love those guys!

Contras:

I felt like the social media areas were the weakest, but the e-mail editor is surprisingly klunky too. I guess something take a little time to polish, eh?

Theodore R.
Senior Manager, Membership Marketing en EE. UU.

Love Leadformix (CallidusCloud)

4,5 hace 7 años

Dashboard is user-friendly and the editor is easy to use.

Contras:

Email reports need to be integrated together with the email/newsletter by hovering over like a heatmap, and having popups showing the click data for the links on the page.

Mark F.
Vice President en EE. UU.

Callidus Cloud Marketing Automation = Powerful

4,5 hace 7 años

The browser forensics are extremely powerful and allow us to target an audience that is both known and unknown (inferred). The workflows and automation make our lead gen virtually effortless.

Contras:

The direct tie-ins to our Social campaigns were a big sticking point for a while, though now they have done a great job of adding this into the mix as well.

Amir D.

Market Release

4,5 hace 7 años

I can send/release emails to thousands of contacts with ease.

Contras:

Updates create issues lasting for days. Also, even though the customer service is great, the amount of system errors I receive is at times unacceptable.

Deanna M.
Fuente de la reseña

I feel like a LeadROCKSTAR!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I can't say enough positive things about LeadRocket by CallidusCloud! I manage all of the marketing activities for our small company and LeadRocket has made my job so much easier! We have been a satisfied customer since 2013 and I feel like a total LeadROCKSTAR when it comes to creating and launching our monthly Lead Gen Campaigns :) Their Email templates, Smart Groups, Lists and Workflows are all quick and easy to set-up and use, but the VERY best part is their Customer support representative who is 100% responsive & wonderful to work with! He consistently goes over & above to make his customers happy and I know he's always there with a helping hand and encouraging voice if I run into an issue! Their pricing is also VERY affordable and much lower than other Marketing Automation systems we compared. Thanks LeadRocket, you guys totally Rock!!

Debbie S.

It's getting friendlier

4,5 hace 7 años

Customer Service Support is the best. They are always available and quick.

Contras:

Unscheduled maintenance. I know this can't be helped, but it's frustrating.

Jesse S.
Marketing Specialist en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Lead Tracking

3 hace 4 años

I only used this product for its lead tracking capabilities, which is beneficial given that not all other market automation tools provide this feature. i.e. Which company and possible UDM was viewing your site.

Contras:

The contact list for the potential UDM that viewed your site could be more accurate. Several of the suggested emails I tried had bounced.

John M.
Manager 1 en
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Love it

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The product is affordable and easy to use. Works well for us

Cheap

Don't have any

Sarah F.
Consultoría de gestión
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great customer service, but clunky interface

3 hace 7 años

I had a support team assigned to me, and the same person always dealt with my concerns. The customer service was excellent, and my rep went above and beyond the call of duty to fix bugs and help me figure things out.

Contras:

The interface is way too complicated and clunky. While the email collecting and IP address lookup functionality worked great, the content editor was not only sloppily designed, but it also froze up a lot, often causing me to lose my work.

Mass Email Tool with Salesforce

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We use this tool because it integrates with our Salesforce based customer relationship management tool. It allows to send targeted messages to prospective students, customize templates and review analytics.

Sudeep S.
RU
Software informático

Excellent sales platform

5 hace 7 años

It's simple, easy to use, and very intuitive.

Contras:

There's nothing as such. The app is easy to use and serves the purpose completely.