15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre GoRamp

Software de gestión de franjas horarias (programación de muelles).

Descubre más sobre GoRamp

Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

GoRamp tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 12 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado GoRamp antes?

Filtrar opiniones (12)

Sebastian
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 201-500 empleados

Go Ramp appointment System

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Great experience from the sales team to implementation and the system itself was very reliable

User interface and how easy was for all users to understand how the system works.

Contras:

Flexibility. Some functions such as statutes names are not flexible and need to use system standard names.

Alternativas consideradas: Microsoft Bookings

Razones para cambiar a GoRamp: Specialized in dock management systems for trucks/trailers with warehouse

Dion
Supervisor IT en Países Bajos
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados

Ziegler Nederland BV

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Easy tool to work with and set up, cannot remember having had any downtime over the last 3 to 4 years, good customer service

Easy to install and set up, lots of possibilities for customizing the product.

Contras:

Not really experienced any huge issues so far

Gerrol
Gerrol
Customer Experience Lead en Canadá
Logística y cadena de suministro, 501-1.000 empleados

Not as Easy as You Thought

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am still trying to learn further how I can make my life easier by using goramp comparing to the old software we use.

I like the fact that you can personalize what you can see on your screen as it makes it simplier.

Contras:

There are too many details that are showing up on the screen plus you have to update your settings religiously.

hace 9 meses

Hi Gerrol, Thank you for your review! As you mentioned, you can personalize what you see on the screen, meaning you can show less information to make it easier to use if needed. I hope you will enjoy more benefits of GoRamp soon!

Olegas
CEO en Lituania
Materiales de construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Saved time for operational tasks & improved traceability

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I am very pleased that we have launched GoRamp solution for our company. Already in the first weeks we managed to notice the result – saved a lot of working time and enabled convenient traceability with all the necessary information in one place. And most importantly, it satisfied employees, whose work day has certainly become easier and simpler – it is extremely important to me as a company manager.

I can mention these Pros: 1) Easy of use 2) Quick setup & adaptation to our business needs 3) Changes are made quickly & easily, i.e: if we need to open another account for a new warehouse 4) During one year we didn't experience any software downtime or bugs.

Contras:

Since our partnership with GoRamp was a great match, I cannot mention any Cons.

Alternativas consideradas: Alpega TMS

hace 9 meses

Thanks Olegas! Your feedback on ease of use, quick setup, and reliability is much appreciated.

Aliona
Purchasing Manager en Lituania
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados

Saved 50% of time for our operational tasks

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have been using the GoRamp system for over a year and it is hard to imagine a return to old working principles. We save 50 percent of our working time in the first months of work! With this solution, we expanded our carrier contact range, which we would not have managed before due to limited time resources, which undoubtedly resulted in cost savings. The system is very simple and clear! We hope to continue our successful cooperation ”

It was very easy, I've started using the system in a few hours, however I had to explain our staff about the software, but I guess that's the same with every new software.

Contras:

Currently we are not missing any features

hace 4 años

Thank you Aliona! It's a pleasure to help your business grow.

Vaidotas
Chief of Logistics en Lituania
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

With GoRamp we became faster & were able to win more shipments

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We started using GoRamp as transportation service provider thanks to one of our manufacturing customers. We are excited to be able to provide a better quality service to our customers and build a stronger partnership. GoRamp fully covers all the communication you need with your customer – so we and our customers can work more efficiently and quickly. We recommend this solution to both manufacturing companies and their transportation partners.”

1)Simply yet effective public shipment auction 2) It enabled us to win more shipments & increase our capacities 3) Simplifies the client to carrier communication

Contras:

No cons to mention, I think it's the feature of transport procurement

hace 4 años

Hello Vaidotas! Thank you so much for leaving the review.

Frits
Production Planner en Lituania
Envases y contenedores, 51-200 empleados

Easy-to-use & inexpensive

5,0 hace 4 años

Since it's a SAS online software, we didn't need any installation, just accessed the needed URL and send the invitation to our carriers. Literally, it took me an just an hour to understand how everything works completely. Also, I was informed that various API integrations are possible.

Contras:

To be honest, I cannot mention and cons right now, the tool is very simple and has the features most small or medium size companies would need.

hace 9 meses

We appreciate your review Frits! Thank you for choosing GoRamp.

Mark
Global Logistics Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great Basic Software - Gets the job done

5,0 hace 8 meses

Up and running in a matter of days - easy to train new staff and new carriers. Very simple and logical interface, extremely intuitive.

Contras:

Would prefer billing to be a monthly subscription.

Mitch
Logistics Manager en Canadá
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados

Affordable dock scheduling software

5,0 hace 9 meses

GoRamp is a great alternative to the more pricey dock scheduling softwares on the market. The add-on bundles add great functionality for very reasonable prices and are fantastic choices for small to medium businesses looking to grow without breaking the bank.

Contras:

GoRamp is lacking some of the functionality that their competitors have, but the development team is constantly researching and implementing new functionality to keep up with the rest of the industry

hace 9 meses

Thanks a lot for your review Mitch! You are right, we work really closely with our customers to meet their expectations.

Sven
Teamleader Logistics - incoming and outgoing goods, container management en Alemania
Automoción, 201-500 empleados

Grammer Zergiebel

The Service and Features of the reservation management

Contras:

For now, I dont have anything that I would have to be changed

Matteo
Responsabile ufficio acquisti e pianificazione en Italia
Plásticos, 51-200 empleados

Ottimo servizio

Comentarios: tutto perfetto

Risolti tutti i problema nella gestione della ricezione merce

Contras:

problemi minimi dovuti ai nostri fornitori ma risolti in tempi celeri

Dirk
Transport Manager en Lituania
Envases y contenedores, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Eliminated Truck Queues

5,0 hace 4 años

We were looking for dock scheduling software and chose GoRamp, because it offered: 1. Fast & Easy setup 2. Flexible subscription price 3. We enjoyed Communication with with GoRamp sales representatives We quickly achieved these results: 1. Eliminated Truck Queues 2. Decreased driver waiting time 3. Optimized Processes 4. Increased Warehouse Efficiency I recommend GoRamp.

Contras:

Some software competitors had more features

hace 9 meses

Thank you for choosing GoRamp Dirk!