15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Clearooms

Reserva de escritorios y gestión de salas de reuniones, desde un portal y una aplicación móvil fáciles de usar. Configuración rápida e incorporación sencilla.

Descubre más sobre Clearooms

Easy to use and very cost effective. Intuitive to use and deploy.

Contras:

Booking meeting rooms can be difficult, can be slow to load.

Valoraciones de Clearooms

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Clearooms tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 138 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Clearooms antes?

Filtrar opiniones (138)

Jamie
Jamie
Desk Based Account Manager en RU
Telecomunicaciones, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The Ease of Utilizing Clearooms to Reserve a Work Space.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Since the pandemic and now being able to get back in the office Clearooms has made it easy for me to reserve a work space. The software is very easy to use and doesn't take a lot of your time up when reserving work space. My experience with it has been very positive.

I like that I can log on and easily see what desks are available. The layout of the work space is easy to review and I can then select my desk and reserve it for up to 14 working days. The software is very easy to use and learning how to reserve my work space was very intuitive. Overall for my purpose it is a fantastic piece of software.

Contras:

I really have nothing negative to say about the software. I would prefer that I can reserve my space longer than 14 working days. But still that is a minute issue. Overall I think it serves it's purpose very well.

Edward
IT Technician en RU
Artículos de lujo y joyería, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A great solution to desk-booking following the shift to hybrid working.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We had a small issue at the start during a trial . relating to compatibility with older browsers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was quick to respond and assist and we overcame this issue quickly and easily. The support we have received has been very useful and prompt. Clearooms were able to tell us how to set the system up, which was quick and easy, and this has made hot-desk booking simple.

The desk-booking aspect is what we primarily use. It is very user friendly as it shows the user an interactive floor plan where they can see exactly which desk they would like to book. As an IT technician, the ability to add filters to desks is critical. It means that we can set desks up with different IT equipment. The users can then see what each desk has, thus they are able to determine which desks will be compatible/most suited for them. The rooms can also be edited very easily which makes it ideal on the go, as we can update the floor plan and filters (equipment) on the go. Finally, the ability to use the software on mobile devices is superb. Users can book desks without the need of a desktop/laptop by using the Clearooms app.

Contras:

So far, the only issue we have encountered was the incompatibility with older versions of Microsoft Edge. However, this was easy to resolve by supplying our users with other browsers or updating their Microsoft Edge to the latest version.

lina
manager en RU
Banca, 201-500 empleados

Clearoom website review

3,0 hace 2 años

Easy to book desk only a few ticks away, email verification is also sent

Contras:

Sometimes it takes time to book, and have to log in to confirm attendance

Javier
IT Project Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Clearooms - Outstanding Product

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: There is not much that we have not liked about the tool, it performs exactly the way it is supposed to and our administrative team is always setting up test enviornments to ensure we push the best product to our team.

The best thing I enjoyed was working with the onboarding team. The team was very helpful and engaged during the discovery phase and assisted us with integrating their software into our legal firm. The presentations they provided were high-level and appropriate for our executive team. Customer support has been outstanding and their turnaround time on major issues is quick and fast.

Contras:

There are a few customizations we would like to see in the future. We know this is a young company, but their support supersedes them.

Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Great Alternative & Lots of Potential!

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: It's been good! Support team has been great assisting us in any speed bumps & finding ways to accomplish what we needed for our team. The free trial was a great way to test the platform to see if it worked for us.

The clean look of the Room Display & the ability to customize. The backend setup is relatively easy to navigate.

Contras:

Inability to book a meeting room on the Room Display app for a future date/time. The Help articles & FAQ need to be fleshed out. Example: I had to do a lot of online searching for how to get the Room Display app - there was nothing in tier help section.

IT Systems Manager en RU
Servicios jurídicos, 51-200 empleados

Fantastic desk booking solution

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall we are extremely happy with Clearooms. As the country came out of lockdown, we needed a solution that would allow us to manage office attendance and give users the ability to easily manage their own desk bookings on the go, and Clearooms has been perfect for that.

It was incredibly easy to set up and easy for our users to get-to-grips with. The mobile app is also incredibly useful when it comes to managing your bookings on the go.

Contras:

The list displaying who else is in the office on the date you've selected would be easier to use if names were listed A-Z. I have logged this suggestion with the team.

Liam
IT Technician en RU
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados

Brilliant, Simple and Easy Desk/Room Booking system

5,0 hace 3 años

Its very simple to setup and use, all of our staff love the ease of use

Contras:

Still awaiting update for meeting rooms allowing us to add attendees

Helen
HR Manager en RU
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Has become an integral business tool for our company

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Very easy and quick set up. We get great support from the staff at Clearooms. It is very intuitive and easy to use for those administrating and using.

Clearooms was simple to set up and train our employees on. All the employees bought into it and manage it themselves now. We have had an office move and changed to a new floor plan which was very easy to change. I liked the cost per desk structure as a pose to cost per user. This seems more sensible pricing.

There isn't anything I don't like - clearooms is excellent

Harshit
Management Consultant en India
Consultoría de gestión, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One of the best tools available to sort the bookings of meeting room

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Overall , I am very happy to use this product. I use this tool at my client location, but unfortunately it's not available in my own company. But after using this, I am trying to get this deployed in my company as well, as I believe it's the need of every organization and it's a must have tool in the organization.

I like the way tool shows the available meeting rooms, where we can decipher easily the number of seats available, real-time data to showcase the correct and accurate status of the meeting rooms, reports are critical and useful as well as they helps us in understanding who book the room and it turns out to be very handy in case of emergencies. Also ,the indicator present to showcase the status of the rooms is a life saver.

Contras:

I think we should also include feature like "importance of the meeting" while booking a room. For e.g., in case if all the rooms are book but now suddenly you got to know your customer is coming, in that case, you can look for less important meetings and you can directly get in touch them so that, what s more important for the organization can be taken care of.

James
Co-Founder en RU
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

It works well

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Excelllent, we had no real issues onboarding the whole company.

It is simple, easy for end users to use, and met all our security requirements.

Contras:

Importing doesn't always work if the manager hasn't activated, that's the only issue we've had.

Andrew
Financial Planner en RU
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent, easy to use Kit that looks great

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Well priced easy to use solution that does what it says on the tin. Not full of a long list of fancy features that are never going to be fully used but are paid for.

Ability to add photos of our office. Easy to use. Looks modern and fresh. App functionality good. Reasonably priced.

Contras:

Inability to customise timing of books on Hot Desks beyond hourly slot. Half hour, or full customisation would be great.

hace 2 años

Custom timings on bookings is now a feature in Clearooms, you can set a min and max length of time plus control the calendar increments.

Ben
IT Programme Manager
Política pública, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to set up and effective desk management system

5,0 hace 3 años

The software was incredibly easy to set up in the middle of the pandemic at short notice, and had easy-to use configurable options to ensure we could get our offices covid secure in a very short amount of time.

Contras:

Initially the mobile app felt a bit clunky and could be slow to load, but this has improved a lot recently.

Liam
Senior IT Technician en RU
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Brilliant desk booking system, was also brilliant to help in covid times

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Brilliant experience and any issues ive had, clearooms technical and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been brilliant assistting

Ease of use, very simple to use and setup

Contras:

Not much we didnt like, software is easy to use and end users have no issue with it

Emily
Facilities Manager en RU
Telecomunicaciones, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Innovative and subscription based facilities management software

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Ease of use from an owner perspective and also a user. Set up and training is straight froward. Excellent customer service.

From inquiring about this product to design, installing and implementation this was very straight forward and easy to set up and implement. This allows unique set up for each type of company and also covers H&S elements for use during the pandemic. This is also easily adaptable and can be changed to suit the requirements of the business. I also love the fact this is subscription based, you pay for what you use and can easily be cancelled, if needed. However, this product works extremely well and covers a lot of areas.

Contras:

Nothing - I like it all and it is still evolving in it's developement.

Finance Business Partner
Contabilidad, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Clearooms Review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Clearooms has been very useful in moving our office to a hybrid working enivronment.

Clearooms is easy to use. It is simple and effective and gives everyone equal chance to book their desks.

Contras:

There is not much I don't like about Clearooms.

Rebecca
HR Assistant en RU
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Kinase review

4,0 hace 3 años

I really liked that the floorplan was customisable and that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped so much on that. The software was really easily to implement and roll out to all employees

Contras:

The inability to book spaces on 15 or 30 min slots. This is an issue raised by a lot of our employees

hace 2 años

Desks can now be booked in 15 or 30 minute slots (or any time period you wish to set.

Tom
Account manager en RU
Relaciones gubernamentales, 51-200 empleados

Tom A review

5,0 hace 2 años

The app is great - very functional and useful on the commute!

Contras:

Sometimes can be buggy, but this is rare

Carl
Head of Projects en RU
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use functional app

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great to use for managing desks for the more staff than desks we have

Easy to set up and simple to use for all set up on the system

Contras:

No Cons at the moment from me and my team

Connor
IT Systems Engineer en RU
Bellas artes, 201-500 empleados

Easy to use!

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Easy to use and users are able to easily use it so that's the main thing

Easy to use and easily functionality for the end users which is the essential thing, used by people across the business globally.

Contras:

Sometimes the UI for the bookings can be a little buggy but nothing that's been resolved or worked around.

hace 8 meses

Thanks for the review

Erwin
CE en RU
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent tool! Critical to meet my colleagues and clients.

5,0 hace 2 años

Easy of use, multi-platform, cloud, fast and accurate.

Contras:

None really. This app is really easy of use, and multi-platform.

Jorge
Senior Solutions Engineer en España
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great Booking Software Platform

The ease of use. Was able to use it efficiently from day 1

Contras:

I didnt dislike nothing in particular of the software

mark
Purchase ledger en RU
Comercio minorista, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Clearrooms desk booking review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Brilliant way of hot desking

The ease of the site being able to book a desk and leave recurring booking on

can only book 3 weeks in advance when have a desk only available to self

hace 2 años

Hi, thanks for your review. The limitation of 3 weeks in advance is set by your Clearooms administrator, this is a decision your business have made rather than a limitation of the software as Clearooms allows you to to set any limit you wish. Hope that is helpful to know.

Adele
Business Development Manager en RU
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Super-easy desk booking / unbooking system

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My company implemented this a few months ago and i can highly recommend it for desk booking, meeting room booking, car park space booking

this software is so easy to use - no need to log in, its just there in my favourites. See at a glance on any day who is in, where they are sitting, the equipment on each desk. Its a single click to book my preferred desk. I get an email notification too - useful if i cant to check from my phone that i'm booked in. If i change my mind its just as easy to cancel

Contras:

minor gripe it loads with the floor plan enlarged - just click shrink plan to see a shrunk version

hace 2 años

HI, thanks for your review. The default size of the office plan is something your your local administrator can set on the account. Regards, Clearooms

Mohammed
Architectural assistant en EE. UU.
Arquitectura y planificación, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Ease of booking and flexibility

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: not really bad and i have it on my phone too

It helps to coordinate space booker within a large company

Contras:

how you need to scroll between the days. But i get my way around it so its not critical

Kelly
Recruitment Coordinator en RU
Producción audiovisual, 51-200 empleados

Great

5,0 hace 2 años

Super easy to use. A few clicks and my desk is booked.

Contras:

Would like to be able to amend booking times. eg I work 8.30 until 12.30 but I can't select that so have to chose 8-4 or 9-5.

hace 2 años

Hi Kelly, thanks for your review. The limitation to 8-4 or 9-5 has been set by your account admin, it is not a limitation of the software. Hope this helps. Regards, Tony