Opiniones de LogMeOnce

Sobre LogMeOnce

LogMeOnce Password Management & IAM software helps to effectively protect and manage passwords for teams, businesses, and enterprises.

Descubre más sobre LogMeOnce

I liked the most the high security that this platform offers and the easiness of navigation.

Valoraciones de LogMeOnce

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

LogMeOnce tiene una valoración global de 5,0 estrellas sobre 5 según las 22 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado LogMeOnce antes?

Filtrar opiniones (22)

Dr. en Ciencia Política en Chile
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great system

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Really good and far more secure than my old system

The easy it is to store a password and to open pages with passwords already stored

Contras:

Not always does recognises the website where it already has the password (doesn´t autofill correctly all the time.)

Toby W.
Director en Australia
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great solution with powerful features.

5,0 hace 2 años

Really love the way there is no reliance on a desktop file. Makes it really easy to transition to a new device when old one fails or upgrade is needed. The multi-step form login is probably one of my favorite features. Minimizes mouse clicks as I just sit back and logs me in through multiple pages without having to lift a finger. I have a long list of login credentials and I really like the way Logmeonce presents on screen without having to prompt it, allows for a simple scroll and click to access any login with minimal effort. I've experienced less bugs with this password manager than I experienced with Dashlane and Lastpass in the past.

Contras:

I feel the visual representation of data on the phone app could be improved. The UI could be made to look a little more clean and corporate. Browser extension for Opera would be great, but no big deal.

Matthew L.
Student en Canadá
Arquitectura y planificación, Trabajador autónomo

Great Password Manager

4,0 hace 2 años

good option for passwords and also the change password automatically

Contras:

auto password changer and some other features

Linda M.
Retired en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, Trabajador autónomo

Lots of options

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We do not use it for business, but for personal use.

It really is easy to use once the initial learning curve is over. I have used it for over 2 years (probably 3) as an individual. I don't even use all the features, but I appreciate the ability to set a password of whatever length I want, with a total choice of numerals, caps or small letters, and symbols. I love that it tells me how long it might take a hacker to hack the password chosen, and that you can try a number of options of length and characters to come up with the size you want with the security you want. It also helps me fill in forms! I can even use it on my mobile phone and still log in to sites, though it is a bit more cumbersome on the phone. Five stars!

Contras:

Sometimes I feel I have entered my master password properly, but it gives an error message. That is rare now, but sometimes earlier it would give me an error message several times.

Michael B.
Senior Systems Engineer en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados

Not a day without it

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great product! I recommend it to everyone I come across who complains about password management

The software is very easy to use, and yet very secure and encourages good security practices, even for persons who do not know security principles

Contras:

Only beef is that sometimes the auto-fill pops up when you don't want it to, even occasionally when you select "not on this page"

Elkin O.
Consultant en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

LogMeOnce is a great product

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great product, highly recommended.

I love that it is easy to use and secure, makes life easier by being able to organize all of your logins.

Contras:

Sometimes the pairing of the phone gets off, and you have to uninstall re-install and do some trouble-shooting. But, this is rare.

Terence R.
Scientist en Nueva Zelanda
Investigación, Trabajador autónomo

Management & Control of Application Security

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall I would not be without it.

Gives me the ability to systematically manage all security aspects of my applications, both those held locally and those on the internet. Prior to adopting LogMeOnce this aspect of my work was haphazard and confused. Further, applying better practices was limited. LogMeOnce has enabled me to capture all these issues (passwords, PINs, user names, etc) and apply them in a more robust manner.

Contras:

The process of capturing the security aspects of a new application or site is can be confusing. Functionality on android devices is not consistent; sometimes it works other times not so.

Sebastiaan V.
Head of Development en Países Bajos
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados

No memory passwords anymore

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am a very happy user of the software and told so to friends and colleages. When they chose to use LogmeOnce the immediately switched from their password manager to LogmeOnce

Full suite for password management. Security level with two factor is easy to use. Never worry about passwords anymore while you don't even have to see what is generated. Notifications and auto change password for selected websites.

Contras:

Nothing comes to mind. The only thing that is sometimes bugging is the lost session after sleep. On the other hand a nice security feature too......

Declan K.
Real Estate en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Secure password

Comentarios: Experience with Logmeonce - Good
We are using it now for our employees but we are looking for a "single solution" that included portable drives. We use Scandisk encryption on our portable drives now.

I have tested various password services and not needing to download software is a big plus. The subscription products are not the cheapest but we do plan to deploy it with our employees. Because our staff travels a lot, we are seeking a "fits all" platform that will include passwords on out portable Hard drives and USB. We don't want to have data "locked" in a portable drive when an employee leaves.

Contras:

Features are fine, but the interface is "cluttered". would be great if the user interface is easier to use. Icons for websites is a plus.

Agust J.
Safnvordur en Islandia
Bibliotecas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I would be lost without LogMeOnce

5,0 hace 2 años

It is so simple to use, and crucial in password management.

Contras:

I have not yet found something to dislike, and doubt i will

Evis M.
student en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, Trabajador autónomo

Very satisfied

Contras:

i would prefer that the platform not be appeared in every page I am working on.

Dave S.
CFO en Canadá
Materiales de construcción, 201-500 empleados

Great software!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have hundreds of logins and passwords and it's impossible to memorize them all. Log Me Once saves me time in accessing these in a secure environment.

It is very easy to use and speeds up my logins. It also seems very secure. I also like that it is available on my PC and my phone so I can see my passwords anywhere.

Contras:

Sometimes it can automatically log in to software when I don't want it it.

Bernardo K.
CEO en Brasil
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Good Password Security App

5,0 hace 2 años

I love the overall features, creating strong passwords, the notes, everything.

Contras:

The frontend design could be better and the automatic password filling could be more precise.

Laurie M.
Small Business Owner en EE. UU.
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

LogMeOnce is a lifesaver!

5,0 hace 2 años

The fact that I can save all my passwords is fantastic I trust the security of the product

Contras:

I do not have any cons to list at this time

Mario G.
owner en Canadá
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Logmeonce is a true password keeper

5,0 hace 2 años

This service and software is very easy to use. We never had any problems. It reminds you once in a while that you have to change the main password. We really recommand this service to anyone who is serious at keeping the passwords safely.

Contras:

We did not find anything missing in the features.

Saloni M.
Business development executive en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Great one

Comentarios: amazing!!!

it's simply amazing, we cannot share all our passwords so we simply create an administration account and invite our employees. LOve it !

Contras:

Unable to see all the accounts all at once

Liridona P.
Project Manager en Suecia
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

A wonderful password manager

5,0 hace 10 meses

I love that I can use LogMeOnce for free . The autofill is intuitive and the app remembering everything and saves you time and also the hassle of having to retrieve log in info .

Contras:

The interface takes a while to get used to when you are starting out .Other than that ,there is nothing to complain about .

Raul S.
Senior Computer Repair Technician en EE. UU.
Educación primaria/secundaria, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One of the best password managers out there!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Saves me from a lot of headaches and lost time trying to remember passwords or reset them when I can't remember to save my life.

The user friendly interface, ability to create groups of passwords, password generation, and the multi device integration. love being able to use it on multiple devices.

Contras:

The pop ups to remember passwords for new sites get a little annoying sometimes. I don't really know if this is available already but sometimes I don't want it to automatically log me in. last on the android version the browser could be better or the ability to select a different default browser would be great.

researcher en EE. UU.
Investigación, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

LogMeOnce is very good tool

5,0 hace 2 años

This tool help you remember many login passwords and keep its security. As today, people have too many accounts of web, no one can remember all the passwords, It is a must to have tools like LogMeOnce.

Contras:

It is response fast build in the browser, just a click to login your web account and simple to use.

Fabio W.
Development Manager en Brasil
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Simple and effective

5,0 hace 2 años

The possibility to synchronize my devices. 2 Laptops and 1 smartphone.

Contras:

It used to be de user interface, but it's getting better recently.

Andy L.
na en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Quality customer support

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have enjoyed my experience and would recommend it.

Their rapid response to customer concerns.

Contras:

Missing a few usability features that I would make it painless to use but not missing much.

Social Worker en Bangladés
Internet, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best cross platform password manager

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We use it on all platforms and that is a big plus.

We use LogMeOnce for login to Linux and Windows server using putty and remote desktop and their features are unique and extensive.

Contras:

This is my opinion only, I would like the option to change user interface colors. Otherwise, everything is okay from my side.