15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de MRI Commercial Management

Sobre MRI Commercial Management

El paquete de gestión comercial de MRI te da la libertad de ampliar tu negocio inmobiliario.

Descubre más sobre MRI Commercial Management

Contras:

No SLA and OLA for problem resolution. Too many third party vendor involvement.

Valoraciones de MRI Commercial Management

3,8
Relación calidad-precio
3,3

Probabilidad de recomendación

MRI Commercial Management tiene una valoración global de 3,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 28 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado MRI Commercial Management antes?

Filtrar opiniones (28)

Victoria
Assistant Director of Property Management
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

We use MRI Software Daily for Tenant and Accounting needs

5,0 hace 7 años

The product now has an online platform that makes it a lot easier to search, navigate etc. MRI has come a long way to develop a great product.

Contras:

If you want something customized it will cost you, I wish they were able to assist their current customers more in providing reasonably priced modications.

Jasmin
Jasmin
Consultant en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

MRI software

4,0 hace 2 años

- Easy to use navigation- Web and windows version available - Report development and easy to query- User access and role defined

Contras:

- Interface can be bit batter- SQL and development can be further expanded to web-version as well.

Jamie
Senior PM en Australia
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Terrible product. STAY AWAY!

1,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Horrible. We have spent more than $100k on this rubbish product that has cost us business. Our auditors have huge issues with it. Stay away!

Getting the contract canceled and getting away from this product

Contras:

Terrible product. You need a masters degree to use it and their support is nowhere to be seen.

Samy
Senior Financail Analyst en EE. UU.
, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use and great interface between user and system

5,0 hace 5 años

Easy to use and flexible, customizable in all modules and custom reports layout. Very user friendly. One of the best software in the Realestate.

Contras:

Only good for Realestate investment or property management related company but not so much for other industries.

Daniel
Accounting Analyst en Canadá

Alternativas consideradas:

Professional product!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The team at MRI has been nothing less than exemplary!! Extremely patient and very knowledgeable of their software.

The flexibility of and ease of use. The navigation of the software is quite amazing !

Contras:

Nothing so far !! We just acquired the software , but we anticipate NO problems!!

DeAnn
Controller en EE. UU.

Controller

3,5 hace 8 años

Best is how the product components work together. A great flow. Great reports and can be designed. Great help line. Works well for all types of commercial and residential.

Contras:

Not the best user friendly program. Vendor they continue to raise the prices each year and with demands to upgrade hardware. Not workable for a small business.

Angela
Property Manager en EE. UU.

Overall Positive

3,5 hace 8 años

Best combination of product and price. I like that they continue to innovate and improve the product.

Contras:

Their new web version launched does not have all the capabilities of the original "windows" version so we are now logging into two different formats depending on the function needed.

Allison
Director of Marketing en Croacia
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Powerful software, poor implementation and customer support

3,0 hace 6 años

MRI is clearly a powerful tool and offers a lot in the way of reporting and commercial lease management. With proper implementation, it could be ideal for our business.

Contras:

Unfortunately, our team has found the MRI reps to be extremely slow to respond and even completely unresponsive at times. They promise the world in customization but are not responsive when it comes to the actual implementation and ongoing customer support.

Kelly

MRI Commercial Web survey results

3,5 hace 10 años

I like that they are continuing to improve the product and hopefully give us everything we need. I like that they give you upgrades without having to make it yourself, and I definitely like that they changed MRI web so that it was more commercial focused versus residential.

Contras:

When we purchased and went live with the product, we were promised things that the software didn't have. I believe that was in the hopes that it would have that eventually.

Ingrid

MRI for Retail Real Estate Management

3,5 hace 10 años

MRI is the best software for handling the very unique management of retail real estate. They integrate with a ton of partners and provide an API toolkit to make sure we can handle whatever requirements arise. They also have a great user community.

Contras:

They have been a little slow to integrate all the components together.

Kirk
President en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Terrible product design, full of bugs, terrible customer service and deceptive fraudulent sales prac

1,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very poor experience. The company is unethical

None. All representations of the company are deceptive

Contras:

Full of bugs, terrible customer service. The programs do not provide useful end product .

Porter
CFO en Canadá
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

The software is poorly designed and difficult to learn.

1,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Although the list of features is lengthy, they do not go together well. General ledger is very old style and data entry needs a lot of attention. Consistent charges for assistance hurt the value proposition. Not a well developed program.

Customer support is fairly well done. They generally understand the issues and return calls promptly.

Contras:

The basic design for the software is old and goes back to the 1990’s. Ease of use suffers User interface is weak, often doesn’t follow Windows standards, and needs attention Features often seem to be a “tack on” to the basic program Many listings are organized by key code, not description, so you have to remember what codes mean. Ongoing charges for assistance, necessity to write your own reports or get charged to have them written. Weak sorts and filters on current reports. It is hard to learn, hard to use, and it is a big struggle to get anything done. Help is not tied to a given control, but rather to the help manual in general. There is little or no onscreen or popup help available. The program is a monolith, with no instances of excellent design.

Karen
Comercio minorista

Karen Blake loves MRI!

4,5 hace 10 años

I love the fact that MRI cares about how each of their clients use their software and are continuously working on making changes to keep up with our ever changing needs. But above that, they know my needs are always changing (sometimes daily) and they couldn't possibly keep up with that, so they provide tools that allow me to make changes myself. I am extremely impressed with the latest module we implemented (Budget & Forecasting), and I can't wait to get my hands on Version X. In my opinion, MRI is on a great path, and I am so excited to be a part of it.

Contras:

The fact that I have to pay for it is the only thing I can think of.

Shruthy
Data Analyst
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Software for Property Management

4,0 hace 7 años

* Flexibility * Ease of use * Application is available in modules, allowing you customize * MS SQL database on back end

Contras:

*poor customer service * No SLA and OLA for problem resolution * Too many third party vendor involvement

Terri

MRI 4.5.0 Review

4,0 hace 10 años

I am very happy with this release 4.5.0 and have not had any major issues. I would recommend this to anyone who is dealing with commercial real estate. I would not recommend the web product at this time due to the accounting issues.

Contras:

The web version is not accounting friendly. We accountants have continued to use the Windows version instead of Web, but our field is using Web. I can't wait for these issues to get corrected!

Adrienne

MRI user since 1999

3,0 hace 10 años

I find the software intuative and easy to use.

Contras:

I struggle anytime I discover a problem. Customer service often returns "We can't recreate the problem" despite my ability to recreate it a lot. I've also found the web product to be basically unusable for our organization at this time, due to the extensive number of known IRs.

Roy

MRI CM worth the time & effort

4,0 hace 10 años

MRI has been great to work with and fairly responsive to problems. Once setup is done, the process is fairly quick and easy to use.

Contras:

My main concern has been communication. As we first started to implement the product, there was not sufficient communication. However, it improved as we continued the process.

Amy

MRI CM software

3,5 hace 10 años

The additional modules available add a lot of value to the product (i.e. Executive Dash, Leaseflow, Tenant Connect,etc.).

Contras:

I dislike the older UI and too many clicks are required to get to the screen you need. It has poor design function in the interface altogether.

Christopher
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

MRI meets our company's needs

4,0 hace 10 años

Both the Windows and web versions of the program are easy to navigate. The report formats are easy to read and are easy to find.

Contras:

The dashboards are limited, and the graphs displayed on the web do not print directly. They have to be copied and pasted.

Christina
Canadá
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Some bumps along the way but in general meets my needs

3,0 hace 10 años

From my understanding, the company has regrouped the programmers to physically work closer together, which is resulting in greater improvements to the software functionality.

Contras:

Some of the software can be glitchy and difficult to navigate through.

Kevin

MRI 4.1 review by an App Engineer

4,0 hace 10 años

The product is extremely flexible for easy customizations. The vendor has very knowledgeable support personnel that work hard to find answers that aren't readily available.

Contras:

The Windows product is clunky and throws vague errors.

Mike

Love MRI Product

4,0 hace 10 años

It's a great product with great customer support.

Contras:

The price is kind of high, especially if you have many users. But I think the competitors offer about same price, if not higher. Overall, the package price is reasonable.

Janie
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Must have software for real estate management companies

4,5 hace 10 años

I like how great it works for real estate management and the additional services/products available to make managing tenants easier.

Contras:

It is sometimes difficult to navigate. It could use a bit of a face lift.

Judith
Financial Reporting Director
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Easy to set up and put into use

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: The software would be a great asset.

The assistance we received in the set up process was phenomenal. The Support Person was available to respond to all of our questions and concerns immediately.

Contras:

Getting through to the customer service line was tedious, but once I actually reached the correct person, it went by fast.

Marisa

New to Web

3,5 hace 10 años

They constantly make improvements and take suggestions from real customers.

Contras:

There are certain limitations with how our company can use it for managing storage properties.