Opiniones de Tremendous

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Tremendous

Tremendous is the best platform to incentivize and reward people instantly with gift cards, prepaid Visa® cards, cash, and more.

Descubre más sobre Tremendous

Mostrando 39 opiniones

Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Marketing Specialist/Data Analyst - ECS Marketing Operations
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/1/2021

"Great Gift Card Platform!"

Comentarios: Tremendous is a huge improvement over our previous vendor for everyone on both sides of the gift card process. The set-up and training were easy. We get great customer support. We are getting better redemption rates and less complaints than with our previous vendor. The platform is so easy that my entire team is now enabled to order gift cards for themselves and do not have to go through an admin.

Puntos a favor: Tremendous is easy to use from both the perspective of the person ordering the gift cards and the recipient. There is no cost or fees to use Tremendous. You can make great looking custom emails with as many mail merge fields as you would like to easily send custom emails to many recipients at once. You can also add other actions like redirecting to a web page or video after the recipient claims. There are tons of gift card options and you can even limit them to a few options to fit your campaign. Finally, the best thing about Tremendous is that they can collect W9 tax info from your recipients that received large denomination cards so that you can easily issue 1099s at the end of the year.

Contras: There are few things that I really dislike about this platform. In fact several enhancements that I asked for or suggested were built and implemented in just the first few months of working with them! One dislike is that the recipients gift cards links are susceptible to theft if the email is compromised in some way and ends up in the wrong hands.

• Publicado el 5/1/2021
Clarissa A.
Human Resources Administration
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/8/2021

"Fantastic tool for domestic and global recognition."

Comentarios: The Tremendous team has been so helpful during our onboarding. The ease of use, the wide variety of redemption options, and the ability to track delivery and resend if there is a failed delivery all make Tremendous a leader if digital recognition.

Puntos a favor: We have enjoyed using the Tremendous platform for its use of ease and ease of rollout to our administration teams. Tremendous helped us fill a void and came through for us when our shipping options were limited due to Covid. We have been able to recognize our teams around the globe in an instant with the use of digital reward delivery as well as the ability to track delivery and redemption. We love the wide variety of redemption options that are available.

Contras: I'd like some more video know how and how to customize a campaign. I know there are options for us to be able imbed video messages but I'd like a tutorial on how to customize them.

• Publicado el 30/8/2021
Ofir A.
Product Manager
Investigación, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/1/2020

"Tremendous has an easy-to-use product that is giving us a great value!"

Comentarios: We use the platform to send e-gift cards to our users manually and automatically through API

Puntos a favor: The variety of gift cards. The simplicity of the platform. Their customer support

Contras: I'm missing some functionalities such as filtering unredeemed rewards and resending gift cards in a batch. Also, a small portion of the rewards doesn't get to their recipients.

• Publicado el 16/1/2020
Surprise HR Personal Concierge
Externalización/deslocalización, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/8/2021

"variety of options and great support team member"

Comentarios: When the client was not able to receive the gift card or having issues using the gift card. The Tremendous Support Team is always there to help you within minutes or an hour. It really helps us to send updates on what's going on with our client's gift card.

Puntos a favor: With Tremendous they have a large list of options. They have anything from Uber Eats to Walmart to Amazon, and many others as well! Easy to navigate and user-friendly.

Contras: The only feature that I'm concern about, is when we check the order history it doesn't indicate what gift card that we purchase.

Tom V.
Tom V.
Chief of People
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/8/2021

"Great platform - easy to use and customize!"

Comentarios: Have only had 1 issue and customer service was perfect and quick to respond.

Puntos a favor: It was super simple to setup and it takes about 30 seconds to send a reward. Plus it allows us to give the end user the opportunity to select the way they want their rewards. Great platform!

Contras: Wish there was an opportunity to identify when/if people used the cards so we could resend or remind. A bit more transparency would go a long way.

• Publicado el 26/8/2021
Aisha B.
HR Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

"Simplified Our Process!"

Comentarios: Introducing Tremendous to our organization came at the perfect time- the start of the pandemic. We needed a solution to continue providing gift cards, safely, to our customers in the community. It has been additionally useful in rewarding our employees and engaging their participation during a time when it was needed most.

Puntos a favor: Easily accessible for recipients
Creating "campaigns" to help organize distribution
Tracking for individual teams
Ability to pull reports on different "campaigns"
Variety of gift cards and ability to turn on and off certain categories
Text or email options to send gift cards

Contras: The user interface can feel, at times, bulky/cumbersome. Perhaps fewer steps (drag and drop options, commonly used selections) to get through the selection and entry process would be helpful.

Luke E.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/8/2021

"Tremendous delivers on sending international rewards"

Comentarios: Overall, Tremendous made it really easy for us to roll out an international referral program without needing to worry about how to send rewards across borders. Setup was easy because we just had to create a few templates and then send them.

Puntos a favor: Tremendous makes is stupid-easy to send rewards internationally. We have an international user base and needed a way to send our referral bonuses anywhere. We love that our users get to chose rewards to vendors that are local to them.

Contras: We have no insight into whether a reward has been redeemed or not. This is frustrating because it's possible that rewards are going unredeemed, and we do not get refunds for those. I really wish there was a way to see the status of a reward.

• Publicado el 20/8/2021
Kristina D.
Executive Director of Contracts
Organización de eventos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/12/2020

"Tremendous is Super User-friendly and Costs Nothing!!"

Comentarios: My experience with Tremendous has been very positive. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an easy & cost effective way to send e-gift cards to customers, clients or employees.

Puntos a favor: The product is simple to use and the best part is that it is totally free .

Contras: I wish the software was able to track when a recipient redeemed their e-gift card but it has no way of doing that.

• Publicado el 30/12/2020
Beth D.
VP of Training & Analytics
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/10/2021

"Easiest to use software I've ever touched"

Comentarios: Customer support is awesome to learn how to do things - like tie into Survey Monkey which works flawlessly and is practically effortless. My users are happy. It literally works better than expected.

Puntos a favor: Tremendous is free - that's right free. Setup was super easy and any feature you would want is already in there.

Contras: I would be interested in having more pro-active information sent to me via email.

• Publicado el 8/10/2021
Helen M.
Associate Professor of Psychology
Investigación, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/12/2020

"Fantastic experience using Tremendous"

Puntos a favor: I love the ease with which I was able to offer my research participants gifts cards of their choosing through Tremendous. Setting up an account, selecting gift card choices, and sending my participants their gift cards was simple and user friendly. The interface was incredibly intuitive.

Contras: I haven't had any issues with Tremendous so far.

• Publicado el 12/12/2020
Jeannette C.
User Research Coordinator
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/6/2020

"Tremendous is so simple to use!"

Comentarios: I have a better organization of incentives all in one place as well as being able to give my colleagues access to the records. I enjoy the ease of use, and how easy it is to add funds into my account.

Puntos a favor: This platform has really simplified my incentive accounting system and has allowed incentive distribution to become much easier! The recipients now have a choice of what type of an incentive that they would prefer instead of me manually sending them one type of a gift card. I also like the fact that other members of my team can have access to the dashboard in my absence. No chance of overriding a spreadsheet! It is also great to be able to track just what type of incentive that a participant has chosen, as well as to be able to re-send the initial email to the participant in case they missed it.

Contras: This platform has really simplified my incentive accounting system and has allowed incentive distribution to become much easier! The recipients now have a choice of what type of an incentive that they would prefer instead of me manually sending them one type of a gift card. I also like the fact that other members of my team can have access to the dashboard in my absence. No chance of overriding a spreadsheet! It is also great to be able to track just what type of incentive that a participant has chosen, as well as to be able to re-send the initial email to the participant in case they missed it.

Kvin G.
PM
Automoción, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 28/10/2020

"Tremendous is a life-saver"

Puntos a favor: It's so easy to get everyone on the platform, the API is really intuitive and easy to use. Navigating the dashboard is a breeze. In addition, the options and choices for rewards is the largest I've seen, and our employees are really pleased with it.

Contras: None to say. Tremendous has helped restore company culture and morale!

• Publicado el 28/10/2020
Head of ProductOps
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/12/2019

"Streamline gifting + give your customers/users choice"

Comentarios: We were able to automate some of our existing operational workflow with Tremendous and also consolidate different functionality into a single platform. The reporting features helped our accounting and finance teams while maintaining ease of use for our program managers using the product.

Puntos a favor: The portal lets multiple owners across departments manage their gifting budget, while being easy for our accounting department to audit. We were able to quickly hook into the API to automatically send gifts for user testing participants. The rewards selection is great for our participants to choose a gift that they will want and use (a big ask in feedback we've received).

Contras: Not much - great experience overall! I'd like to see some more features built out around greater personalization, but this is a great tool/platform.

• Publicado el 18/12/2019
Mike L.
Software informático, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 12/2/2020

"Tremedously happy with Tremendous! Recomend!"

Comentarios: Tremendous has been very easy to use for our team and our testers tell us that they like using Tremendous also. We use it to send rewards to testers who help us with internal product feedback and user experience.

Puntos a favor: We like the variety of options for our testers. We also like that there is international coverage and we don’t need to worry about where people are located to get their reward.

Contras: The US has more gift card options than other countries, but at least Amazon is available for almost anywhere else which people like.

• Publicado el 12/2/2020
Jonathan P.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/12/2019

"Go-to solution for rewards"

Comentarios: Tremendous is our go-to platform for rewarding tenants for their feedback when they stay at our properties. It’s also been an easy way for us to send gift cards internally to our property managers and vendors.

Puntos a favor: The platform gave us a great solution that allowed us to send different types of rewards to our tenants and vendors. It’s easy for us to send gift cards to people from different countries and for them to be able to redeem them in the currency or brand of their choice. We like that it’s simple to set up for both internal and external rewards and we can track them independently.

Contras: I had a little trouble finding the link to activate my account but very smooth process after that.

Carmen C.
Marketing Manager
Seguros, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/6/2020

"Tremendous offered us an elegant & simple solution to instant reward our clients for their referrals"

Puntos a favor: Just a few advantages that were what we needed and looking for:
1. Instant rewards to multiple brands, we could preselect the ones we preferred
2. Offers the option to set up multiple users (each one with a separate budget and funds) to send the rewards themselves
3. Funds are easy to transfer from main/parent account to each user
4. Campaigns are easy to share, once created in the parent account to any other user
5. It's free!!

Contras: Reports are limited in information exported, such as redeemed date or chosen brand.
Also resending a reward is not giving you the option to edit the second text.

Amanda A.
Client Support Services Coordinator
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 9/10/2020

"Outstanding - all the way around!"

Comentarios: Overall, I really trust and support this company. They offer a smooth user interface, intuitive functionality, fantastic support and service, and they give companies options that are beyond "the traditional raffle prize". I would definitely recommend for internal and external gifting!

Puntos a favor: This company and its employees are impressive. They care, they listen, the service functions well, the services gives a lot of customization options. It is a wonderful way to connect gifting to a business, especially since gifting will have to take place in a primarily virtual capacity.

Contras: There are a few snags on accounts that may need to have different layers based on budgets, payment pools, recipient pools, and rights/roles. I feel 100% confident that if I express any of these concerns that those would be taken into consideration and addressed promptly.

• Publicado el 9/10/2020
Robert H.
General Manager
Gestión de inversiones, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/12/2019

"One-stop solution for incentives"

Comentarios: We use Tremendous to distribute incentives for market research and due diligence purposes. The Tremendous team is easy to work with and responsive. The dashboard solves a lot of our needs to help us manage this in one solution rather than many individual gift card vendors.

Puntos a favor: The Tremendous platform gave us an easy way to distribute rewards to recipients who have helped us out in market research. The software makes it simple to select reward types and deliver digitally. We love that our recipients see our customized redemption experience so they know it’s us who are sending them rewards. Lastly, the portal is easy to use and makes it simple for us to audit our spend and budget for market research.

Contras: Found a couple of tiny bugs during usage but reported to Tremendous and they were responsive about noting and fixing them. Overall the platform is easy to use for us with no major issues for our purposes.

• Publicado el 9/12/2019
Yujin C.
R&D specialist
Alimentación y bebidas, 501-1.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/11/2020

"Easy and fast reward program"

Comentarios: It is really good chance to use this program for my client.

Puntos a favor: Fast transaction and management is the most favorite part of this software.

Contras: Customer service is not that fast and hard to contact with them some times.

• Publicado el 24/11/2020
Tanner S.
Accountant
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/7/2020

"The name fits"

Puntos a favor: I really like the interface. There isn't too much going on, and everything is pretty easy to find. Uploading in Tremendous is very slick. The campaigns are also easy to create.

Contras: The only con to the software is there isn't a search bar to search for reward ID's by email. Downloading the excel spreadsheet isn't a big deal, it just takes a little more time.

• Publicado el 2/7/2020
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 1/10/2020

"So intuitive, a powerful platform"

Comentarios: Great platform to send rewards with no hidden fees!

Puntos a favor: Our team is rapidly growing and we want to reward great teamwork. It takes a lot of time and effort to individually select rewards or gifts, particularly when selecting for a wider group of people. Tremendous is the easiest to use one-stop shop! I simply have to select who to send rewards to, and for what dollar amount, and the platform takes it from there.

Contras: Super easy to use, nothing. There is a minimum character requirement, but still haven't thought of a complaint!

• Publicado el 1/10/2020
Andrea Z.
Strategic Sourcing Consultant
Estudios de mercado, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/9/2020

"Tremendous makes it simple."

Puntos a favor: Simplicity. Easy to understand and use. Easy to teach other team members to use.

Contras: Had some hiccups during initial integration, but those were quickly addressed.

• Publicado el 14/9/2020
Jessica S.
Managing Partner
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/8/2021

"Great to use for team recognition"

Puntos a favor: Easy to use and train team to use
Also like how there are checks and balances

Contras: The gift cards expire and we sometimes have upset team members that didn't redeem in time

David W.
CTO
Internet, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/12/2019

"Excellent software, excellent service"

Comentarios: Instead of sending individual gift cards, Tremendous helped us consolidate into one place while allowing our recipients to have more choice over the type of gift. We reduced back and forth emails with customers and smoothed out our processes.

Puntos a favor: The Tremendous team was responsive and made it easy to get our referral incentive up and running. We love working with them. The branding on the redemption is great for our customers as well so they know the gifts are coming from us.

Contras: Support is great overall, but no dedicated phone support yet.

Donna B.
Executive Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/1/2021

"Just what I needed!"

Comentarios: We pivoted to running virtual events this year, and with attendees all over the globe I was able to quickly send out networking prizes to winners, and thank you's to members wherever they are with virtually no downtime.

Puntos a favor: Easy to set-up and use, ability to brand to my organization, and it works for sending gifts internationally. No matter what I'm doing (running a virtual event, sending out a quick thanks) I can quickly send out a gift to anyone who has an email address.

Contras: There wasn't anything I didn't like - the system is easy to use, offers great documentation for accounting purposes, and includes countries where most of my members reside. What's not to like?

• Publicado el 11/1/2021