Sobre HelpDesk

HelpDesk es un sistema de tickets online diseñado para simplificar el trabajo de los equipos. Presta una excelente asistencia al cliente. Sin esfuerzo.

Descubre más sobre HelpDesk

Contras:

Cannot work without internet and power supply. Mulfunction when there is information overload.

Valoraciones de HelpDesk

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

HelpDesk tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 36 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado HelpDesk antes?

Filtrar opiniones (36)

Anna O.
Anna O.
Head of Growth en Polonia
Internet, 2-10 empleados

The ideal tool for Support Teams

5,0 hace 2 años

Using this ticketing system, you can manage all of your communication with clients (emails, live chat messages, and others) in a simple and easy way. You can create ticketing lists using defined filters or tags – it helps to manage tasks between teammates. I really like the feature of adding your own notes to the ticket – thanks to that all users can see it and use it to solve the client’s problem.

Contras:

Pricing is a bit high, so there is a possibility that startups and small companies won’t be able to afford this tool.

Stephen G.
I.T. Assistant en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 11-50 empleados

Very Useful to start a Helpdesk experience

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall Helpdesk has been great for me to begin using a ticket system. Before we where using Helpdesk it was difficult for my team to keep track of which problems were solved and who was responsible for them, but now my agents always know what they are responsible for and they are able to see each ticket though to completion.

Helpdesk is very easy to get started with and is extremely affordable compared to other options. It was very easy for me to already use our existing Helpdesk email address and give my agents a way to track their tickets. The software is very easy for my agents to understand and it is great that they can access it online anywhere.

Contras:

I would like to see an option for omnichannel so we can respond to customers in the medium they use to first reach out rather than always have to redirect to our support email.

Alternativas consideradas: Zendesk

Razones para cambiar a HelpDesk: Zendesk was way too expensive for us as a small business. They have much better features than Helpdesk, but since we are not a large scale company yet we do not need all of the features Zendesk offers and we can not afford to pay for them.

Lianne S.
Virtual Assistant en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We purchased this program to help us with ticket management, as we were handling our customer service tickets through regular email. This system does allow us to do that. However, the system is not customizable, and it is very cumbersome and clunky. I would definitely not recommend this system to anyone else.

-- Provides an easier way to manage requests that come into our business than through regular email. -- Gives an option for writing internal notes so that agents can make private comments to one another inside tickets for background -- Keeps all our support requests in one location so they are easier to find and manage than regular email

Contras:

-- Templates / emails cannot be customized without knowledge of HTML -- Poor customer service -- we have submitted tickets as well as chatted with CS on issues that required further investigation on their end. They have told us each time they would get back to us, but they never have. If they can't resolve the issue right at that moment, we never hear from them again. -- Our automated responses that we have set up to trigger when someone submits a ticket go our to every agent, every single time someone submits a ticket. Very annoying. The automated responses also become part of the ticket thread, which makes the threads long and cumbersome. We have asked them to please shut this off, and have been told they cannot do that.

Respuesta de LiveChat Software

el año pasado

Hi Lianne, Here's Weronika from HelpDesk. Thank you for your honest review. I've read it carefully and would like you to know that it's crucial to make HelpDesk usable and meet your needs. Email templates indeed require HTML knowledge, but luckily you can always use our default template. It's ready to implement and will make your messages look professional. I'm sorry we left your message unanswered. We didn't do this on purpose. Our support heroes do their best 24/7 to answer your doubts. I'll see what happened with your ticket to make sure this never happens again. Now, the issue with automated workflows. They're designed to make your job easier, so I deeply regret that it didn't work out as expected. I'd appreciate knowing exactly how you've set them up so we can make them run in your favor. Email us directly at [email protected] to discuss the matter and reactivate your account for a month for free. I'll do my best to make your experience with HelpDesk enjoyable.

Wayne M.
Wayne M.
President/CEO en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: GetApp

The best HelpDesk for small business website owners

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Customer Support was hard to get a hold of through Shopify App and took over a week to get help and then was told I cannot use my HelpDesk on Shopify I would have to start over with a new account.

Features, layout, tags, spam blocking, email signature in outgoing emails, domain verification for outgoing emails so it has our email address

Contras:

You can not integrate with Shopify unless you start a whole new account with a different domain and email then you have to start all over from scratch. Very disappointed as I have an integration with LiveChat but HelpDesk is separate for some reason in Shopify and they are the same company.

Nicholas H.
Developer / Technical Support en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Easy to use!

4,0 hace 2 años

HelpDesk is very easy to set up and start using. I find it especially helpful for some of our non-technical co-workers, compared to other support software we've used which required some extensive instructions to help onboarding coworkers.

Contras:

Certain actions can only be done using the multiple select checkbox, for example closing a single ticket either requires you to go into the ticket and update the status, or use the multiple select checkbox to close a ticket. The spam filter is also quite annoying, while it does block a lot of spam emails, we've missed quite a few non-spam tickets, resulting in upset clients.

Javier E.
CTO en México
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use customer service software

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Our main goal is not to have customer support but we know that's nearly impossible. We integrated the API with our SAAS and users can request customer support in a matter of 2 clicks.

It is very easy to integrate with any kind of product. Users in our SAAS can now in a matter of 2 clicks give us feedback or request some customer support.

Contras:

None, I really love how easy was to set up with out SAAS

Razones para cambiar a HelpDesk: Pricing and integrations

Abdul S.
Managing director en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Better than others I've used

4,0 hace 2 años

I used to use LiveChat ticketing but it wasn't mobile friendly.

Contras:

+ Doesn't have direct integration with ChatBot. + No smileys when replying to tickets.

Razones para elegir HelpDesk: Mobile responsive

Software anterior: LiveChat

Razones para cambiar a HelpDesk: Budget

Rex F.
CEO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Superb Product but lacking some features

4,0 hace 2 años

It's easy to understand and aesthetically pleasing to work in.

Contras:

It lacks some of the more advance features that more mature Helpdesk solutions offer. The integration with their livechat product is weak and essentially worthless.

Razones para cambiar a HelpDesk: Better pricing

Respuesta de LiveChat

hace 2 años

Hi Rex, Thank you for your feedback! We do our best to create the best help desk experience for our customers and to constantly improve our product. We want HelpDesk to be simple to learn and use. Some more advanced features would not correlate with delivering our core value. If you don't mind, we will be in touch to collect a few more information regarding LiveChat integration. Cheers, HelpDesk Team

Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Customer Success Specialist en Filipinas
Diseño, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Efficient and Easy to use!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I love how it makes our tasks easier and we're excited to discover more of its other features that we can use in our other lines of business. :)

What I liked the most about HelpDesk is that it gives us the convenience of being able to work on our tickets on an organized page, thus saving a lot of time. It's simple and so easy to use. The internal note feature ensures that everyone in the team is on the same page, resulting in a great client experience.

Contras:

I'm still in the process of getting to know more about HelpDesk but I'm already loving it.

Hunter S.
Developer en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Great for Managing customer requests

5,0 hace 4 meses

Very easy to know which tasks are yours and assign tasks to others. I like the custom notifications for when a customer responds.

Contras:

Forwarding doesn't work the way it should sometimes on the client's end.

Danielle A.
Non-Profit Manager en EE. UU.
Bibliotecas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

So easy you can't pass it up!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's been a pleasure to use and has made my job so much easier!

There is really no learning curve for using this software. From the first day you are ready to go, helping your clients, and getting feedback for your services. They are very receptive to feedback and are constantly improving the software. Love it!

Contras:

I love it!! This software is so easy to use I don't have any complaints.

Alternativas consideradas: Freshdesk

Razones para elegir HelpDesk: The price was great and the software was much more user friendly compared to what we were using.

Razones para cambiar a HelpDesk: Price and ease of use.

Madde N.
Underwriter en EE. UU.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

Awesome System!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, this feature has been super useful to my business, highly recommend!!

This product is so easy to use. I love the ability to assign different messages to different users.

Contras:

I wish that we would be able to receive a notification sound when we received a message on the help desk.

Richard E.
Chief Executive Officer en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Better than the rest!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We've used Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Groove and a slew of others. The team at Helpdesk has built a functionally rich solution that doesn't require a degree to understand how to operate. We're able to manage tickets in a clean and visually minimal environment and get information without needing to execute multiple clicks. Definitely recommend this solution for teams of all sizes.

Super easy to get up and running and start managing customer support inquiries. The support team at HelpDesk is very attentive in addressing any questions.

Contras:

Tighter integration with LiveChat when we selected the software would have been great, but that has since been rolled out.

Anushka P.
Anushka P.
Social Media Marketer en India
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Efficient solution for customer support

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond helpdesk was very easy and detailed to work with

When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond, HelpDesk is one tool that will be on the top of my recommendation list. All the results are present in one place that makes it easy for me to take a look and enhance my performance. Everything is so detailed and simple.

Contras:

I don’t have such a problem with this application, my work is going on smoothly without any hassle as such.

Stephanie T.
ROI SPECIALIST en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS THAT ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HELPDESK CAN SOLVE IT.

THIS PRODUCT HELPS MY COMPANY IN EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES. WE COULDN'T RUN OUR BUSINESS WITHOUT THIS AMAZING PRODUCT

Contras:

I DON'T THINK THAT THIS PRODUCT COULD BE IMPROVED. IT HAS ALL THE FEATURES THAT A COMPANY NEEDS TO BE EFFIECIENT

Nandy N.
Administrative Assistant en Barbados
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

HelpDesk - Helps with Customer Satisfaction

4,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: We don't have time to answer customer complaints so HelpDesk helps us keep track. We are able to focus on what customers want and spend time fixing or adding value to our services.

Help keep track of tickets (customer complaints) and who handles them. Helps organization to keep training current Helps organization to focus on their core competencies. It frees up time to focus on adding value to customer service.

Contras:

There is an obvious lack of control over training, nuances can be lost. Customers may find it too impersonal. It can reflect badly on the organization if representatives are not professional. Some cultural differences may occur and miscommunication can happen.

Michael K.
Founder en Israel
Desarrollo de programas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great deal in using HelpDesk

5,0 hace 2 años

We can manage all support tickets from one place. It gives us the opportunity to be more organized. Finally, we can share the responsibility for tickets and assign roles to the team members. We support ourselves in real-time with private notes in every complex customer case. This allows us to rely on each other and share our knowledge smoothly. Also, HelpDesk provides reports on ticket operations which we find helpful. Analyzing them gives us a new perspective on our work.

Contras:

The user interface (UI) could be slightly improved

Pamela H.
Candidate Services Rep en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 51-200 empleados

Review

5,0 el año pasado

yes. The ease of using the product. The availability of the product.

Contras:

There is a learning curve to using this product, but once you have familiarize yourself with it, it is awesome.

Gero B.
Customer Insight & Experience Manager en RU
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Comentarios: Seemless integration

Having come from not using any email managment software (only Outlook), the tool has prived invaluable. It integrates seemlessly with the livechat product, which we also use and provides a wealth of data which we could only dream of before. It is easy to use, ease to train out and super easy to implement

Contras:

Nothing difficult, I would like more data reports but I'm sure that will come in timr

Stacey H.
Housekeeper en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Help desk was pretty helpful

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: all in all i like helpdesk, a few things need work, but i would definitely recommend it.

I liked the fact that no matter what the issue was all i had to do was turn it over to help desk and they either tell me how to fix the problem or take over and fix it from their end.

Contras:

I think the only problem i found was it isnt very user friendly. They need to work on communication with their customers.

Haruna Y.
Good and successful business en Nigeria
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados

Good and successful

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I'm trying but no easily control some object.

Leaning and business because that help about this thechnology

Contras:

About creating password that is most be be problem in this software

Rafal M.
Rafal M.
Founder en Polonia
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Simple helpdesk solution

5,0 hace 2 años

Simple yet very powerful helpdesk tool which helps to manage all the customers' requests in one place. It's very easy to integrate it with Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook and Office 365. It integrates with different tools using Zapier integration.

Contras:

Everything is fine. I don't have any cons. Everything works as expected.

Subrena B.
Supervisor of Candidate Services en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Easy to Learn

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Monitoring responses going out in tickets is much easier than monitoring multiple email accounts.

This product was easy to learn. We learned the functions in an afternoon of training. The canned responses feature save alot of time.

Contras:

Emails get caught in Spam sometimes when they aren't spam.

Thomas V.
Thomas V.
CTO en Ucrania
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

5,0 hace 3 años

I'm very happy with Helpdesk, it solve our support problems, recommended. Like that they keep me posted when they implement some features I requested / wished through their support.

Contras:

For now nothing particular, it's a young product, so limited in features, but they add features week by week.

Thao N.
marketer en Alemania
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

Easy for customer support

4,0 hace 11 meses

It's easy to use, manage the database, and for users to check the information they need

Contras:

There are spam and bot with fake tickets, I have to delete them frequently