15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de RUN Powered by ADP

Sobre RUN Powered by ADP

RUN ofrece a las pequeñas empresas los servicios de recursos humanos y nómina que necesitan para administrar sus negocios, todos los días y a cada paso del camino.

Descubre más sobre RUN Powered by ADP

Customer service is pretty quick to respond by chat or email. It has every feature I need, including customized deductions.

Contras:

I kept getting charged for things after cancellation.

Valoraciones de RUN Powered by ADP

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

RUN Powered by ADP tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 778 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado RUN Powered by ADP antes?

Filtrar opiniones (778)

Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados

ADP para nóminas en USA

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Es un buen software, la atención del call center es de primera, siento que deberían tenerlo la más completo para el uso de los nuevos usuarios y no esperar a que se pida habilitar ciertos campos o conexiones que deberían hacerse con un solo clic o configurar previamente antes de realizar la venta del software.

La variedad de reportes que tiene tanto para el empleador y empleados, existe un sin número de reportes que llegas a a perderte entre tantos.

Contras:

El interfaz para ingreso de los valores de payroll no es muy amigable, en un inicio tiene un template ya preestablecido no tan detallado por lo que si necesitamos algo adicional debemos solicitar habiliten ciertos campos. La conexión con nuestro software contable fue una verdadera odisea, se tardaron mucho en hacerlo y se necesita ayuda de los asesores de ADP para hacerlo.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Franchisee en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 201-500 empleados

Powerful Enough for Large Companies

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Paying employees weekly or biweekly has been simplified.

I've used a few payroll companies during my time but ADP always seems to be the most dependable and reliable.

Contras:

With convenience is going to come cost. However, the newer level additions have made programs more customizable and tailored to individual business owners.

hace 4 años

Jeremy, How wonderful to hear that both our top notch RUN? Service Team and our powerful payroll engine provide you with features tailored to YOU. We appreciate you entrusting us with your partnership on your human capital management needs. -Your RUN? Service Team

Katrina
Katrina
Human Resources Generalist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

RUN is a great, easy-to-use payroll solution

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Having a sales rep available to respond to my inquiries is a huge convenience. The supplementary data and reports are appreciated, as well. I appreciate that your costs are less than those of similar businesses.

RUN powered by ADP has numerous benefits, but the fact that it gives workers access to their data and the ability to modify it is my favorite feature. One's contact info, W-2 withholdings, and payment options can all be changed. This frees up a lot of my time, which I can then use toward more pressing matters, like making sure everyone is paid.

Contras:

It bothers me that the technology isn't as cutting-edge as the retail ADP. I also have experience in retail, where I find that updating information is less of a hassle than in wholesale.

hace 4 meses

Katrina, thank you for your review. We love hearing that our product delivers for you. We strive to offer the best possible experience for our clients, and your feedback about the Wholesale experience has been shared internally.   -Your RUN Team

Melody
Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Quit ADP because of their "security"

2,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: So, when I decided to leave ADP, they didn't file my quarter 1 even though I changed right at the end of quarter 1. Thus resulting in my filings being late, late fines, headaches, etc. I would not recommend ADP to anyone I care about.

ADP has some positives. Their customer service is always polite and helpful. Otherwise, hard for me to say much positive.

Contras:

ADP must be the only software company in the world that hasn't resolved what is a very simple issue. If one of my employees forgot their password and could not log in to see their paystubs, I, the administrator, had to call ADP to get it resolved. Their is no option for employees to call customer service themselves to fix it. ADP always stated that this was for "security reasons," which I find hard to believe, as every other company has figured this out. I kept ranting at them and finally they gave me a code to give to any employee that was locked out to prove they had permission to see their paystubs. Next time it happened, I gave the code to the employee, and ADP still called me to make sure they had permission. That was the last straw! I am a business owner and administrator, my time is too valuable to be calling them all the time when this is absolutely resolvable.

hace 5 años

Melody, We apologize for your frustrations with your experience during your time with us. Security is front and center in what we do to ensure the safety of your company and your employee's data. Your feedback is very important to us here at ADP so we thank you for the review. The RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Melissa
HR Generalist en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Ease of use & efficient for small companies

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: It has been good thus far, but as we are growing, we'd like to look into something more integrated.

Easy to add PTO and view schedules, track requests, and assign managers. The customer service is great, easy chat option available

Reports could be more customized, does not sync PTO time with Google Calender

Melinda
Executive Director, CFO en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

Great software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with ADP RUN was phenomenal, not only because I loved the user-friendly site that made my life as the administrator so much easier, but the customer service I received was top-notch! I had my own personal representative every step of the way. Any time I needed anything and reached out whether it was via email, text, or phone I would get an immediate response. I loved RUN so much that I made multiple referrals to them. Did you know that you can earn gift cards that you can use anywhere when you refer someone who signs up with ADP?! And each time you refer another person/business the amount of the gift card increases!!

What I like most about the ADP RUN software is how user-friendly it is. You can literally be a first-time user with no instruction at all and successfully execute any task. The way the site is laid out makes it very easy to find what you're looking for. If you're not 100% sure what it is that you need but you have an idea you can even type a keyword into the search and all of the options associated with that word will pop up and trust me, you'll answer will be there!

Contras:

The thing that I liked least about ADP Software was the GPS tracking feature. It does offer a feature that will show you the location of the employee when they clock in and out but that's it. For my business I really needed more out of this feature like geo-fencing for each job location and for me to be able to get an alert if the employee clocked in/out outside of the job location. ADP RUN does not offer those additional features.

hace 2 años

Melinda, Thank you for taking the time to post this review of RUN Powered by ADP?. How wonderful to hear that RUN? provides you with the information and access you require at your fingertips, empowering you to focus on your business! We appreciate your valuable insights! -Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Roxanne
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Doing payroll in ADP in VERY easy!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Since I didn't do payroll before I started working at my current position, I feel that it is fairly easy to use. If I can learn to use it, anyone can.

I like the ease of running all of the reports and that most of the ones you need are listed as standard reports. They also prepared PPP loan reports as standard reports to make your life easier.

Contras:

I don't like that when you have to divide salary employees into different accounts that it only keeps the first amount you put in. You have to manually add the other amounts every time.

hace 3 años

Roxanne, We thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP? and couldn't be happier to hear that our product delivers for you. Adding value through our services and giving you time back into your day through our products is truly what we strive for and we are pleased to hear that has been the experience for you. -Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Staci
Business Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Very good!

5,0 hace 3 meses

I've used Run for many years. It's a great program and easy to use. Reporting is quick as well.

Contras:

I have zero complaints, works well. Very easy to use

Jennifer
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Payroll Made Easy

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: My account manager is excellent. He is always responds quickly to any questions or problems I may have. It makes payroll simple.

It makes my job much easier. This gives me time to work on other projects.

Contras:

There really isn't anything that I don't like about RUN.

hace 4 meses

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review of RUN. We love hearing that RUN delivers for you. We strive to add value through our services and give you time to focus on your day-to-day business.   -Your RUN Team

Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Payroll Taxes

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It is not different than Paychex. Just big corporate software. It works well, but if you have a problem you are working with giant companies. Not sure with Paychex, but ADP customer service was horrific.

Actual payroll processing and data entry of employees and payroll is easy.

Contras:

I had payroll tax issues that were not resolved by customer service, and in fact were made worse, causing a fine and back taxes.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP?. We love hearing that RUN Powered by ADP? is not only easy and intuitive for you, but it also streamlines your payroll processing. Our RUN? Service Team would like to ensure your tax concerns are resolved, we look forward to connecting with you. As always, we strive to add value to your organization and add time back into your day through our products and services enabling you to focus on what matters most. - Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados

Great!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I love all features available to me and it is worth the price.

Support from customer service. They actually expressed wanting to work with me. Went out of their way to get me started.

Contras:

Nothing. I have honestly been impressed.

Nessa
Hospital Administrator en EE. UU.
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados

Don't do it!

2,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have had nothing but problems with ADP. I am not a fan. I think that there are better alternatives like Quickbooks Payroll service. ADP has screwed up an employees wage garnishment resulting in fees. Their PTO tracking has limitations and the customer service is ridiculous.

There isn't much I like about this software. I think it isn't rocket science so a beginner could navigate it.

Contras:

It has major limitations. Support is difficult to get ahold of. The company tries to sell you unnecessary products through scare tactic emails (ex. you are not in compliance).

Jillian
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Run Powered By ADP Is So Easy To Use!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I save so much more time using RUN by ADP for payroll and employee management. It takes a lot off of my plate and the fact that I can access it from anywhere is a wonderful bonus. The app works so well on my phone that I've processed payroll while out of town many times with no trouble at all. Payroll should be quick, simple, accessible and ADP RUN delivers on all of those needs.

The ADP Run payroll platform has been making my life as an office manager easier since 2011. I recommend it to anyone asking about payroll platforms and I hope my office never changes. There are so many behind the scenes things that RUN does for you, like the pesky calculations to see which part-time employees qualify as full-time and have to be counted for the ACA insurance requirements. Done! ADP does that time equivalency for you! State new-hire reporting? ADP does that for you too. Entering employees and processing payroll is a breeze! The payroll reports are thorough and the W-2 processing and mailing is all done by them as well. If you haven't used ADP before then do yourself a favor and call them, you won't regret it.

Contras:

My main complaint would be on the employee side of the software. Employees can access their paycheck stubs through a platform called Employee Access. I like that it's available and I can manage it on the RUN side but sometimes the website is buggy. The employees say the app on their phones works better than the website. So you will have to reset passwords at times. I hope ADP addresses the glitches with that website.

hace 5 años

Jillian, Thank you for your feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?! We are happy to hear that RUN? offers you features and functionality that are easy to use and efficient, especially when on the go! I have passed along your product feedback in regards to Employee Access, would like to hear more detail on the website issues your employees experienced. We value your long standing relationship and appreciate you taking the time to provide these insights on your experience! - Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Mike
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados

Solid HR Platform

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Overall, we find ADP RUN to be useful and a pretty good value for the money. It saves us time and works as expected 99% of the time with no downtime. ADP has really good customer service and we've enjoyed the integration with the retirement services. RUN is robust and offers a lot of different, useful features.

We've been using ADP RUN for a few years now and have enjoyed our experience with the system. It makes payroll a breeze and provides our staff members with an easy-to-use timecard and information portal, which allows them to see their pay stubs, W-2s, and retirement balances. Errors within the system are rare, and the ADP customer service team is extremely responsive if any issues do arise. W-2 forms are generated automatically for us to mail out and ADP also helpfully files tax and employment reports, which saves a ton of time. An added bonus is the fact that RUN integrates with ADP's retirement services division, so employees can make changes to their deferral percentages and investment options directly through the Employee Access hub. We've also found the HR411 feature to be useful for basic HR queries, particularly when certain forms are needed. It's a good resource.

Contras:

Every so often, the Employee Access hub seems to glitch and prevents some employees from reaching their accounts. I've found that this can sometimes be rectified with a cache clear or even opening the Access portal in a different browser, but overall this is a relatively minor issue and it can be quickly cleared up in most cases. ADP also has a bit of a habit of having random salespeople reach out from time to time to attempt upsells rather than a dedicated account manager (we do have a dedicated manager, but the upsells are usually pitched by others).

Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Reliable, easy, and great customer service

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It's extremely user friendly, employees can log in to see pay stubs and reports about their pay, customer service is exceptional, and it's not very costly, considering the amount of time it would take me to do this on my own.

I've had to rely on customer support a few times, whether for questions or the occasional mistake in processing. I've never had an issue that wasn't solved within five minutes. I can open a chat or give them a call, and they either fix it for me or teach me what I need to know. I'm sent a reminder when it's time to run payroll. I especially like that any of the reports can be exported to Excel.

Contras:

Once you submit a payroll, you can't edit it. It would be nice if you could complete a payroll, then view some of the resulting reports to identify an errors, then submit it. But, once you click submit, you have to get support involved to change anything. Also, though it's very easy to export any report to Excel, they are formatted to be viewed, not necessarily used for analysis. For example, a report might have multiple occurrences of column titles in the same column as numerical data, in addition to having subtotals in the same column as data. Employee name and date appear above each data set and not on the same row as the data.

hace 5 años

Thank you for your exceptional review of RUN Powered by ADP?! We are happy to hear that RUN? offers you features and functionality that are easy to use and efficient! The RUN? Service Team is always here to provide quality support, right in the moment you need it and we are thrilled to hear that has been your experience. Your feedback and insights are important to us so that we can continue to deliver you with the products and tools that enhance your business. Our team would be happy to discuss reports in more depth with you, we look forward to hearing from you. - Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Construcción, 201-500 empleados

Makes Payroll Simple and Easy

5,0 hace 6 años

I used RUN powered by ADP with a company I previously owned with 5 employees. For probably all business owners doing payroll, withholding, and taxes is the biggest stress. RUN was a simple and easy to use for my payroll. You can change employees hours or wages each week by logging into their web portal. It takes no time at all to process the payroll. For the salary employees it was simple to have a reoccurring payroll payment to them every two weeks. It will send the employees all of their information for their direct deposits. The employee can also login to see all his or her information. Best of all at the end of the year the taxes and forms paperwork is all taken care of for you. They will automatically send out the W2s to the employees. This relieves a lot of stress at the end of the year when it comes to taxes. I had to call customer service a few times for questions and help. Their customer service is top notch and very helpful. They have logged into my computer and showed me everything I needed to know. This is a great option for payroll for businesses.

Contras:

The only con I could mention is the cost for the service. Of course we all want things to be less expensive but this was a little more expensive than most payroll services. The quality is outstanding so you definitely get what you pay for. RUN has so many extra features that most do not. Aside from the additional cost for RUN I would still recommend it from all the others I have used.

Pam
General Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Run by ADP makes payroll super easy! Payroll takes me less than 10 minutes with a staff of 30!

5,0 hace 6 años

What I like best is how simple and user-friendly it is. The ease of initially setting up an employee can't be beaten. I especially love how fast I get payroll done. Run takes all the guesswork out of payroll. I simply approve what RUN has already done and submit. Payroll is just that easy! Plus I can easily access any payroll, employee or tax document. The best part, if I make a mistake their staff is incredible at finding a solution! They're friendly and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend using Run in conjunction with ADP's ezlabor. You';re employees clock in and get paid under the same system which saves even more time!

Contras:

The only flaw I can is that if an employee puts in their 2 week notice, for example, you cannot add it to run in advance. You have to wait until the employee is no longer clocking in/out to update their information. It would have saved a step to be able to put it in immediately when they give notice.

Beverly
Independent Business Owner en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

As A Small Business That Just Started in December 2019, I Feel Taken Advantage Of!

1,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I just wanted to know how much ADP would cost. Upon talking to the saleswoman over the phone she basically pushed me into going with ADP because there was a promotion going on at the time. From the moment I began using it things have not gone smoothly. I was hit with a couple of NSFs which I admit is my fault because of the bank I am currently using. But also I experienced financial hardship due to the pandemic. I was unable to afford ADP for the month of April. Because of this, they deactivated my account without any real warning. The thing is, the account was still functional, so I even added the time management feature for my employees. I was super excited about that. When I got my PPP loan, I immediately called ADP and scheduled payment that I owed so that my payroll feature would not be suspended. That's when I found out that the account had been deactivated. Instead of reactivating, they offered me a new one and an even bigger discount. But they realized that they had to file Q1 taxes. So they closed the new account, voided the payroll for that account, and reactivated the first account I had. Which is what should have been done in the first place. I was advised to use another method to pay my employees for the pay period until they get my account in order. Somehow, today, I receive an invoice for the payroll I ran even though it was voided. I am being charged for services that I didn't even get to use. Every time I turn around I am having to give them more and more $

It's very comprehensive and easy to use. Initially seems like you can get a good deal and that the product is worth the price.

Contras:

It turns out to be too expensive and it's like they don't get that they charge nearly $400 a month while other companies charge $40. They are not friendly enough for new small businesses and offer no flexibility during hardship such as the pandemic. I ended up having to shell out hundreds of dollars just because I couldn't afford to use the software. When dealing with customer service, things also tend to get unorganized and confusing when they don't have to be.

hace 4 años

Beverly, We understand the hardship during these times and putting your business and employees first is front of mind. Your RUN? Support Team will be reaching out to ensure full resolution of these matters. We appreciate your partnership and trust more than ever and look forward to connecting to restore that balance. -Your RUN? Support Team

Tim
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

A great way to do payroll by a trusted company

4,0 hace 6 años

We have used ADP for a long time at my current company and at previous companies I have worked for. Knowing that ADP created this program gives us peace of mind we don't get with smaller programs or companies. We know that if there is an issue, ADP is there to help us fix it and our dedicated account representative is always checking up on us. The ability to check previous years is great and we are able to keep all of our hire/fire paperwork organized in one place which is great.

Contras:

The biggest issue we have run into is that you have to make sure you do payroll right the first time. If you submit payroll and have any issues that need to be fixed or you miss your deadline then there are charges for getting your issue resolved. The fee is understandable and has made us a lot more careful about what we do. Just make sure you triple check before submitting if you don't already.

Lindsey-Leigh
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A decent product that gets the job done better than the servicer we had before.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: For what we need it to do, it works and then some. Having all the reports available for us to run when we have audits is much better than having to request them and wait from our previous company.

For the most part, running payroll and managing employees is easy. If there is anything that you have difficulty with there is always an agent to walk you through how to get it done. It is nice that I can enter payroll from my computer, or my phone as I am sometimes out in the field when payroll needs to be run.

Contras:

ADP can be VERY pushy about buying additional services from them. I find it quite annoying myself. They take a bit of a " if you don't get this services, this can happen" approach that I do not appreciate.

hace 4 años

Lindsey-Leigh, Thank you for taking the time to post this review of RUN Powered by ADP?. How wonderful to hear that RUN? provides you with the information and access you require at your fingertips, empowering you to focus on your business! We value your trust and partnership on your payroll and HCM needs. -Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Drenna
Front Desk Receptionist en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 11-50 empleados

Good Product

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: So far pretty positive except for the minor issues with glitches. Especially with the mobile application issues.

Many changes have been made to this product since our firm started using it which is a plus. There has been improvement in regard to clocking and out @ desired times. It's very easy to manage your time as well as PTO accrued time .

Contras:

There are times when there are server issues and I can't clock in and out. Even when I am in the office.

hace 3 años

Drenna, We welcome all feedback to ensure RUN Powered by ADP? continues to empower small businesses to more efficiently manage their payroll and HCM needs. We are glad to hear you find a user friendly experience within RUN. Thank you for the feedback on the mobile app, we will pass this along to our Product Team. We are always working to enhance RUN and delight our users so we value your insights. - Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Hank
Accountant en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ADP is great product for any company

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have four companies that use ADP run and by far ADP is the easiest and most reliable application i have used for processing.

It was easy to learn and setup. Customer support was outstanding.

Contras:

It doesnt always sync up correctly with quickbooks

Chad
Director of Human Resouces en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Run will help your small business

4,0 hace 2 años

It is very user friendly. For small business it gets the job done. I would encourage everyone to get their HR support and the legal club. That gets you access to lawyers for a 30 minute consultation and can help you make the right decision for your company. Payroll, taxes, garnishments, and more become very easy to do when you have Run.

Contras:

After you get over 50 people it's limitations start to become apparent. Sometimes the system glitches and a raise you put in doesn't happen on the paycheck. The customer support is often not based in America but it isn't terrible. The worst part about the customer support are they waits, but over the past few months they have gotten shorter.

Jennifer
Human Resources Representative en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great human resource management tool.

5,0 hace 7 años

Great human resource management tool that is easy to use. I love that it gives you real-time reports and lets you create reports that are calculated by the time you have been working. It is very convenient that ADP tool is compatible with many other project management tools and can be easily integrated.

Contras:

ADP is a web-based tool with smart time tracking. I wish it could track how many time you have spent on each client with one simple click. The general invoice system is very user-friendly and straightforward however currency change is not an available feature. Detailed visual overviews help plan your time and resources better and offers valuable insights, however the interface is a little boring.

Owner en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

RUN is Awesome!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As a small business with 3-5 employees, you might not think of ADP RUN, but it's great! I deal with customer service weekly and use the RUN app almost every day. It is an excellent tool for my small business!

I have been using RUN since 2009 and what I most like is how user-friendly and easy it is to use as well as providing detailed easy to manage and download reports. Also, RUN provided all the needed records for the cares act(PPP), which was a huge help with the loan process. Lastly, I also frequently use the mobile app, a great feature I do enjoy. Very happy to refer RUN!

Contras:

As of yet, not much! RUN has been a great tool for many years and have not found anything I didn't find helpful.

hace 3 años

John, We thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP? and couldn't be happier to hear that our product delivers for you. Adding value through our services and giving you time back into your day through our products is truly what we strive for and we are pleased to hear that has been the experience for you. -Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team