Sobre LiveWebinar

Únete a una sala personalizada y celebra seminarios web en vivo sin necesidad de instalar ni descargar nada. Funciona en todos los navegadores; no necesita complementos.

Descubre más sobre LiveWebinar

I love how simple and straightforward and intuitive LiveWebinar is.

Valoraciones de LiveWebinar

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

LiveWebinar tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 120 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (120)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado LiveWebinar antes?

Damián L.
director en Argentina
Instituciones religiosas, 51-200 empleados

Cumple lo prometido

4 hace 5 meses

Muchas funcionalidades... La pizarra es una genialidad. Varios tipos o modos de transmisión que pueden ser al principio un poco confuso su manejo pero al final se acostumbra

Contras:

La personalización es la clave pero al tener tantas funciones cuesta acostumbrarse y encontrar la manera de hacerlo.. Me gustaría que fuera más amigable e intuitivo la manera de manejar el software

Francisco C.
Francisco C.
Director de marketing digital en México
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software and the price is a steal

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: 2 friends and me wanted to create marketing courses online. One of us had this software but didnt use it that much. Since Im the tecchie guy I spent a while picking and clicking everything and when I set it up now its our only webinar platform.
Ive used zoom, gotomeeting, webinarjam, google, but this one is the best by far since it allows too much to be done and once you know what to click theres no stopping.
Since you can connect to fb live its a great plus.
Dont know if its possible or available to connect to more than one platform (for example fb, insta and youtube) at the same time.
If that is possible (dont know yet) then its a must purchase.

- All the possibilities - Sharing video, image, files, everything can be shared - moderation - Control over event: you can control everything, let people interact or even let it transform into a stock market... everyone talks!! - Good qualiy of video - No record limit (only your space allocated, but nothing like zoom with 20 mins or so) - Live stream connection in 2 clicks

Contras:

It has a learning curve, not for begginers. Thats all I can think.

hace 2 años

Thank you for a stellar review of LiveWebinar, Francisco! We appreciate your backing & support. To answer your question from the review, yes you may stream to other platforms at same time with the concurrent sessions feature. Contact [email protected] if you're interested and happy webinaring!

Gary john V.
Gary john V.
Business Owner en Canadá
Empleo y contratación, 2-10 empleados

Our Small Business depends on video meetings

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has helped in having a good branding experience in working with clients and with candidates. We have not pushed the boundaries of 100's on one video call yet, but so far we have had excellent video and audio quality, along with stellar support when stumped.
As more and more people we work with do work from home or remote, we can see this becoming a daily product we will use, just like email.
So overall, a great experience.

Several items we enjoy most are: dedicated/assigned permanent meeting rooms. So we can set up each client with a dedicated video conference room and include their brand and our branding on it, so it feels very customize. Also we can easily assign someone to be the admin or controller of the room, or a moderator for chat responses, and just muted participants. With the push of a button, can change to small meeting video room for all to share and chat. We also like that all chats can be recorded. We do lots Interviews with technical job seekers every day, and the ability to interview and record is invaluable to share profiles/skills with clients with ease. And we can set up a private waiting room, so all who log in for meetings are waiting until I let them into the video room, which is great when running late. You can just alert people and they can wait on hold. One of my favourite features would be extensive document and screen sharing for whiteboard exercises, or for training purposes with staff in remote offices, or working from home. And this can be used for full blown webinars, including recording and replaying evergreen webinars. Recording has some limits but for our use it is more than adequate at this time. You can purchase additional recording space and higher resolution if you like. One last feature I like a lot, is all the video is rendered in your browser. I have tried on Chrome and Firefox so far and both work fine. You don't download addons like Zoom.

Contras:

I did have some initial challenge with understanding how the various access types worked, and how to permanently lock down waiting rooms. As I have been most used to simpler Video products like Google Hangouts, and been simply a participant in Gotowebinars, Zoom webinars and others, I had a small learning curve. But this stated, I quickly emailed Support and always had a response to resolve my issue within a few hours. Sometimes within minutes. So I felt confident someone was around to assist whenever needed.

hace 2 años

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Gary.We appreciate the backing and support as well as you having having a great experience using our product!

Anna B.
Anna B.
Owner en Polonia
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Great tool, weak support

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I simply love the tool and am big fan of it. At the same time I really wish the support team was more attentive to highlighted problems and not make clients to feel guilty for reporting them.

I simply love the tool for its comprehensive offer of options. It's easy and intuitive to navigate. It has all I need for my everyday work as a consultant and e-learning specialist.

Contras:

The only "con" I really experience is a support approach to reported problems. I have to admit they response quickly which is great yet whatever the problem I reported the most common answers I got were simply to "clear your cookies", "it must have been your Internet", and "we did not have any other reports on the matter".

Magda U.
manager en RU
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Not bad but not good either

3 hace 2 meses

I was developed by a small team with a vision.

Contras:

I've boght an ad-on that was underdeveloped and didn't work as it was supposed to. Never got my money back.

Content Specialist en Polonia
Fuente de la reseña

Highly customizable and safe online meeting & webinar software

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: As a person who works mostly remotely and collaborates with people from all over the world, I appreciate the intuitiveness of this platform and security. I speak with clients about business strategies, so I want to be sure that my data is safe and that information wouldn't leak from our digital meeting. LiveWebinar is also highly customizable - I'm using a Business pricing plan currently with a few add-ons that I could pick from the list. Very handy and personalized software.

As a person who pays attention to time and money saving practices, I was amazed by the solutions offered by LiveWebinar. What I like the most is the possibility to divide a meeting into smaller conversations with breakout rooms and have control over each one as an administrator. From a marketing and sales perspective, I find also Call To Action very useful, as it helps me close deals and sell more during the webinars. I also like to prepare content in advance so an option of a library for videos, where I can save YouTube films and play them without switching the tabs is handy as well.

Contras:

Compared to those which I used before, I don't think I see anything that should be radically changed. I don't have problems with online meetings, not live webinar content.

el año pasado

Hello, Thank you for 10 out of 10 review! We really appreciate your backing & support. We are happy that you are enjoying our platform features and functionalities. Kind regards, Danijel RTCLab Team

Carlos R.
Carlos R.
CEO en Alemania

Effective Webinars and Meetings 1 on 1

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Great experience, it works for my needs so overall I'm happy with LiveWebinar.

As a Webinar tool for me one of the most important features is the stability and in my experience using different webinar SaaS Livewebinar has been a very stable and useful service. Another Key point is that my clients / Leads don't need to download any app or software that can end with issues delivering my message. Evergreen webinars and being able to embed in my website is a nice point to have always my own brand in front of my clients.

Contras:

It is a simple tool to use but some customisations require a bit of knowledge and learning curve to find out how to setup everything correctly, I think LW could improve the UI/UX a bit.

el año pasado

Hello, Such a high score we soo happy you like our platform. We will still focus ti provide you with our best features and customer support care. All the best for You. Kind regards, Marcin

Ernst G.
Ernst G.
Publisher en Austria

Good choice

5 hace 2 años

Live Webinar offers a variety of webinar features that I use frequently, in my case embedding into Moodle, interactive features such as whiteboard, YouTube and Vimeo integration, webinar recording, live streaming etc. One of the features I like most is that I can prepare several documents, bookmarks to videos etc. and connect them to a specific webinar. When I start the webinar, everything is there.

Contras:

There are no real "cons", just a few things I would adjust, for instance the possibility to integrate a second camera that allows to demonstrate things on the demonstration screen and a permanent control of the microphone quality (can be accessed with a click but I would feel more comfortable if I could check the microphone throughout the whole webinar).

hace 2 años

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review. We appreciate your backing & support. Happy Webinaring, Ernst!

José antonio S.
José antonio S.
Regional Growth Manager en Colombia

Versatile with great UI

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I've had great experiences even thought that I've only used it on small meetings, not webinars.

It has different view modes, so you can easily use it for webinars, group call or even 1-to-1 meetings, as you can modify the UI to show only what the user needs to see. There's no need to install anything on your PC, so all the guests and even you just need to access the meeting link and that's it.

Contras:

It lacks integrations with CRMs and marketing automation platforms.

hace 2 años

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Jose! We appreciate your backing & support. LiveWebinar does integrate with CRMs using HubSpot as well as other platforms. Happy Webinaring!

Marketing consultant en Argentina
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software not only for Webinars!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very good usability and translated into my native language (Spanish).

Excellent software. I use it for multiple uses: Webinars, Meetings with clients 1 to 1 and Meetings with groups of students.

Contras:

There are some improvements to make to the Spanish translation but nothing serious :)

el año pasado

Thank you for taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review! We appreciate your feedback & support. Glad to hear that the platform is meting your expectations. Stay tuned for new features being added in the future. Kind Regards, Danijel, RTCLab

Tamica S.
Tamica S.
Leadership Development Coach en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, Trabajador autónomo

Really solid product

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have wanted to do paid webinars for a while but other software has been very cost-prohibitive and difficult to master. LiveWebinar is very easy to learn and well worth the cost. I am very pleased with it so far and really recommend it. I'm finally making money with webinars!

I like the ease of use, the ability to do polls and surveys, the whiteboard, and the different modes that allow people to be on mute or not on mute depending on what you have going on.

Contras:

I don't like that you can't necessarily do a "paid" event using just this software but I also use Book Like A Boss and it pairs with it well. I hope for integration soon.

hace 2 años

Thank you for such positive feedback :) We are happy for letting us know that your webinars are selling and give profit. We are working on Book Like a Boss integration right now, so stay tuned :)

Creative Director en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

Lightweight reliable alternative to Zoom

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I mostly use LiveWebinar for 1x1 & team calls, but I will be using to run live private webinars. I won't be using it to run evergreen webinars, thought it has that feature. If I didn't have another platform running an evergreen webinar, I'd use LiveWebinar to keep it all in one tool. This is a solid tool that won't be going away anytime soon. I wouldn't rely much on other video conference/webinar streaming platforms that are cropping up, as they're taking advantage of a market gap - but LiveWebinar was established before everyone was going online and their focus was more business & corporate clients, so they've built a solid solution for professionals, not hobbyists. You can confidently get setup with LiveWebinar without worrying about platform switching for at least the next 5-10 years.

I love how simple and straightforward and intuitive LiveWebinar is. I also love that it's not hackable like Zoom is! The interface is clean, professional, not too active or fancy or trendy - it works very well for business settings. The UI is very intuitive and I LOVE the flexibility & features. It's quite literally got everything you'd want (other than remote control, but that use case is very specific, and not for webinars) The quality of streaming is decent - it's not like I'm creating a professional production - and it makes for NO lags, which is great. Zoom is still laggy while I've had no issues with LiveWebinar. I've not tested it with more than 5 people, but I can say with confidence that the platform has given me no reason to contact customer service, so I know the tech can scale. (With other platforms, if I have to contact Customer Service, that indicates issues later on when scaling - this is tried & true for me for years)

Contras:

The only issue initially was my clients not knowing how to activate their It seems a bit glitchy on mobile/table, from the client side, but I wouldn't know as I use only on desktop. No remote desktop control after a year of waiting.

el año pasado

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review! We really appreciate your feedback & support. Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future. Kind Regards, Danijel

Daniel H.
Daniel H.
CEO en Bulgaria
Fuente de la reseña

User friendly, brandable & professional...needs more monitoring to keep improving

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: I enjoy using Livewebinar as an administrator. I am generally concerned about new users finding their way around it, so I would really appreciate if LW would monitor more the way people struggle to use it and improve usability.

* The brandability of the whole webinar platform especially the large widget on the right for the pro version. * Multiple layout formats is useful, although can be confusing for newbies * Permanent rooms are really useful I really like the backend UI for setting up rooms and getting links.

Contras:

* No landing pages like other webinar systems, you have to embed it into your site but that doesn't look so professional as it could. * The UI is not particular easy for new visitors. People can often struggle to find how to swtich cames on or find the chat. (more investment in continuous UI improvements needed) * Browser based webinar can be difficult for many people who find that as well as Chrome taking a lot of RAM to have Livewebinar on top can take a lot of processing power. * Live chat support badly needed

Martin L.
Baron en España
Medios de difusión, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

All-in-one solution for out-of-the-box needs

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I've been using LiveWebinar for team meetings and live-broadcasting. The software was not created for broadcasting live podcasts, but it works surprisingly well in that role and replaced my old icecast solution. I keep the LiveWebinar window embedded on my website when I broadcast. Embedding is a unique feature of this service, making communication with listeners/customer very easy, comfortable and pleasant solution.

LiveWebinar provides webinar/meetings room services that are most versatile on the market. You can broadcast from anything and listen on anything. The connections are reliable and stable, also have very little lag. Pro plan hits the perfect value/price ratio spot for most of the users. I've used the service for webinars, teem meetings and (surprisingly) real-time broadcasting, and as well as your connection is stable, the stability of the system is nearly perfect.

Contras:

Some people in the customer service have some very strange ideas about doing business. I was presented with some bureaucratic problems, too ridiculous to mention. It was fixed eventually, so no harm done. But it is obvious that the company is pretty new in the market and it's learning. The team seems very enthusiastic though and willing to help. There are some minor things in UI that could be improved. Q&A mode is fantastic and I used it often, but it's not so clear for a listener how to join the conversation. They are minor though and hopefully they will be fixed in time. The quality of video is decent, but not impressive. It's not necessarily a bad thing, as it is perfectly balanced between bandwidth and quality. But if you need something really impressive, you may want to think twice. Also I wish the sound was stereo instead of mono, but in most cases mono is good enough. There is not enough support for languages other than English. It is also expected to change in the future.

hace 2 años

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Martin! We really appreciate the backing & support. Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

Keno H.
CEO en Alemania

Easy Webinars with LiveWebinar

5 hace 2 años

I really love about the software that no download is needed on any side. Neither on the host's side nor on the participant's side. That's a lot easier for everybody to participate in a Webinar hosted with LiveWebinar. Another big PLUS is that the headquarters are based in Europe. Due to GDPR laws this is a big advantage over any other companies from the US.

Contras:

Nothing I could think of at this moment.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your awesome review, Keno. We really love to get such feedback, cause happy customers is what makes us happy :)

David B.
David B.
Managing Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Simple webinar tool with lots of features available

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Support has been wonderful - the few times I reached out. It's mostly been me asking how to do something I didn't know how to do or a feature request. In any case, they were quick to respond, helpful and friendly. Customer service means a lot, particularly for web apps / SaaS products!

LiveWebinar has a TON of features. It's really great to have so much at your disposal in a single tool. There's a convenient Instant Meeting feature; there's the Brand tool that lets you quickly adjust the appearance of the webinar interface; there's a bunch of different screen layouts; pop-up questions/polls; and so many small tools within.

Contras:

I think the interface could be a bit more modern. It feels a bit outdated; which isn't a massive issue for the visitor's experience, but I think the administrator today is more used to a modern feel of online applications. This is somewhere they're lacking a bit.

el año pasado

Hello, Much appreciated for your kind words. We are happy that you use our platform for your own webinars. I wish you all the best. Kind regards, Marcin

Richard C.
Richard C.
President en EE. UU.

Great alternative to zoom

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: I love using this daily. I recommend it to all my clients

I love how you do not have to download any additional software to use this conferencing software. It helps make it easy for people who are not tech savvy to join a call right away. I don't experience any lag or drops in video quality either. These are huge pain points for zoom.

Contras:

They have an option to customize the branding and it's very difficult to understand what you're changing. I wish there was a way to change a palette scheme to your company colors and call it a day.

el año pasado

Hello, Thank you for such a high score in your review. We are very happy that you use out platform for your everyday use. Still our focus is to provide the highest product and service quality. Kind regards, Marcin

Eduardo C.
Eduardo C.
President EMEA and LATAM en Brasil
Fuente de la reseña

How I maintain high engagement with online video

5 el año pasado

First of all: the most important thing is that users don't have to download and install software to join a meeting. To me that has always been a deal breaker when using other platforms. Corporate users that didn't have permissions to install the client or even technically challenged people that didn't know how to install. That's not the case with Livewebinar. A simple link and that's it. Users are in the meeting.

Contras:

The layouts are not the best. I know that Livewebinar has been improving on this. The other thing is that they still haven't delivered on the remote-control feature. Once this was promised but it is still in the works.

el año pasado

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Eduardo! We really appreciate your feedback & support. Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future. Kind Regards, Danijel

Julio L.
SDR en Nicaragua
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Amazing webinar tool

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Our overall experience is great, we are able to meet with a lot of prospects virtually and have a great communication tool with them, this allows us to keep our business going in these extrange times.

The option of having a tool that allows us to connect with prospects and have a virtual meeting is what we like the most, due to the current health situation we are not able to meet in person so having this option is amazing, I think, as time pass, the option on having virtual meetings will increase as the first contact and we will continue to use live-webinar as our first option.

Contras:

I don't like some buttons that are too small because it causes confusion, especially when you are in a live meeting, those buttons are for sound and the option to let visitors talk. I also think you can make the screens a little bigger or let the option on customizing how we want it.

el año pasado

Hello, A 10 out of 10 amazing! We are very happy that you use our platform for every day work. Our goal is to always improve our product and service. All the best for You. Kind regards, Marcin RTCLab Team

Marina V.
founder and ceo en Guatemala

All In One Software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: overall, it's pleasant. would be nice to have a chat box right on the software if yu have an emergency

I like that there are so many easy tools to use. Some that I never even considered and now absolutely love!

Contras:

They don't have a good follow up email after people registered, that is customized. and you can't make a beautiful custom registration form with them. This is a huge thing.

hace 2 años

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Marina. We appreciate your backing & support. Currently, to customize your registration form you can change the background image but more features will be added in the near future so stay tuned. Happy Webinaring, Marina!

Dapo B.
Senior Project Manager en Canadá
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

LiveWebinar is

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I use it to host and record my podcast, webinar, and meeting with clients. And it's just awesome.

The audio quality and stability are awesome! I also love the ability to embed the app on my website thus helping to promote my brand.

Contras:

Well, having the ability to select the speaker is one feature I wish they had. That way, I can use krisp, a noise cancelation software to block out noise from my audience. Right now, I can't and that's a pain!

hace 2 años

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Dapo! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tuned for new and exciting features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring!

Nelson T.
Programmeur et formateur Web en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Great Webinar Platform

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Wanted to have an easy to use platform to do webinars, but mostly to do client meetings... and I CAN'T ask the client to install anything... So, it's always the dance: which platform are we going to use...? This client has Skype, that other one has Zoom, this one has TeamViewer (that we can't use for commerce, as it's out of price), etc... Now, I just create a LW session (or use a permanent one) and send the link, nothing else to setup and nothing to install on their end... Others require to install a client application or, at least, a browser extension if they want to share their screen... Nothing of that nature with LW...!

A lot of features and options, for example the view for webinars and for meetings; ease of setup. Can create permanent rooms; instant rooms; record sessions, and much more! Most important thing to me: my clients don't need to install anything!

Contras:

Since for now I almost only use it for personal meetings, the only feature it's missing is the ability to control the other's computer from a distance. That would help to show things or debug during trainings. Also, it does happen that if we are talking at the same time, audio cuts...

hace 2 años

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Nelson. We appreciate your backing & support! If you are experiencing audio issues with your webinars, don't hesitate to contact support at [email protected], until then happy webinaring, Nelson!

Nikolaus W.
Sales Specialist en Austria
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

Great Webinar Software / Platform

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It is a pleasure to use LiveWebinar, we like it, our customers like and also our students love it. We can really highly recommend it.

We searched for a Webinarsoftware for our MBA E-Learning Studies, which we sell also on Webinars. The Webinarplatform fits all needs and is a great enrichment for our marketing.

Contras:

Had some glitches - for example Prezi integration, but all is fixed now so nothing to complain anymore

hace 2 años

Thank you for writing a great LiveWebinar review, Nikolaus! We appreciate your backing & support. Happy Webinaring! Don't hesitate to share suggestions how we can make this platform even better!

Michael S.
CMO en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

Great Webinar Option

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very happy with this product. We have to date used it for clients and will be implementing it in our own organization as well.

The value in relation to the quality of this product from a functional pov plus the features this a great saas product to consider. We have helped a client implement this software to use for team meetings as well as trainings. The use has been with organizers and participants within the USA. No excessive complaints have been logged since transitioning from a much more costly and well known product. A new user with minimal webinar experience can be up and running within minutes. Set up is that simple. The recording option works very well though there are different quality levels so that is something to be aware of.

Contras:

Not sure if this is the best software for streams involving huge groups, 1000+.

hace 2 años

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Michael! We appreciate your backing & support! Happy Webinaring, Michael!

Aryana R.
Founder en EE. UU.

Easy to Share Youtube Videos and Slides

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: I like that I can upload slides and have it look professional as I go through them and that I can have a Youtube video already in place to play and just have to click over. Sometimes the slides won't upload and then it is really frustrating that I have to go to share screen instead.

el año pasado

Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that you use our platform for every day work. Our goal is to always improve our product and service. So happy that you are with us. Kind regards, Marcin RTCLab Team