Opiniones de CoreAchieve

Sobre CoreAchieve

True SaaS Learning Management Solution for your organization that provides Painless Implementation Centralized Dashboard Easy to use

Descubre más sobre CoreAchieve

Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

CoreAchieve tiene una valoración global de 5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 2 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado CoreAchieve antes?

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Paul L.
Owner en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

CoreAchieve is the best.

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: I did a lot of research finding an LMS and Core was the best by far, I am so happy I found it.

Ease of use and security. In the education business, security is a top concern.

Contras:

Tracking does not work if you do not have mandatory classes.

Holly T.
Administrator en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Friendly to all user types

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My over all experience has been fantastic. I have actually enjoyed working with them.

Customer service ranked highest for our team. Not only have we received great customer service we have developed a relationship. I feel very comfortable being honest about our organization's needs and my lack of software knowledge of how to go about achieving them. CoreAchieve has been very responsive, supportive, and eager to make their product work as our product. It is critical for our customer relationships to have great a software experience for them as well!

Contras:

Every now and then I come across a small stumbling block such as line spacing. Something really insignificant like that. Again, one question to customer service and the solution is either explained (because I did not understand) or fixed.