Opiniones de AdvancedMD for Mental Health

Sobre AdvancedMD for Mental Health

Todas las características de participación del paciente, atención clínica y facturación del área de la salud mental para lograr una consulta automatizada con flujo de trabajo unificado en cada función.

Descubre más sobre AdvancedMD for Mental Health

3,0
Relación calidad-precio
1,5

Probabilidad de recomendación

AdvancedMD for Mental Health tiene una valoración global de 3,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 3 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (3)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado AdvancedMD for Mental Health antes?

Filtrar opiniones (3)

Erin K.
Intake Coordinator en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 51-200 empleados

User Friendly

5,0 hace 7 meses

I used AdvancedMD daily for my Intake position. It was such a user friendly, easy software program that allowed me to get my job done quick and efficiently. Definitely recommend this product to anyone!

Contras:

I have no complaints for this software. I never ran into any issues during use and was always able to get my job done!

Cori W.
APRN en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

Get a better EMR

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Very poor. I’ve used it in my prior private practice with great difficulty. It is down a lot. It’s like the developers are unaware of how much data they have access to. So when an update occurs it shuts down everything until it’s fixed. Cart before the horse!

All in one, i terms of bulking and charting.

Scheduling, calendar, templates, prescribing

Nicole B.
TMS Coordinator en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados

Not as advertised

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: In the beginning, we were assigned a Representative who was very attentive, returned all calls and emails promptly. Once we were "Live", our Rep was "no longer with the company" and for months we could not get in contact with anyone to resolve all of our issues. So glad our contract is over.

The interface of the scheduling calendar

Contras:

We originally chose this software because of all the features they offer. Although the features are physically there, 98% of the time they don't work. Our biggest issue has been appointment reminders. I can't even count how many "tickets" we filed for them to fix the issue. Needless to say, we just stopped trying to use the reminder system because we were wasting out time. As a result, 50% of patients per day were a "no show". For what this software cost each month is NOT worth it. They advertise how much it will increase revenue and it did the complete opposite. Onto of the PM features not working, the EHR and eRx have also been issues the entire time. We finally got tired of tryin to get things switched and have since switched over to a much better program for 1/4 the cost.