15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Envoke

Software canadiense de email marketing conforme a CASL y centrado en la seguridad para los sectores de educación superior, sector público, organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, etc.

Descubre más sobre Envoke

Fairly easy to learn < 1 day. Excellent start-up support.

Contras:

We use Envoke to manage our contacts database and email campaigns. So far, there is no element that I find myself disliking about the product in relation to how we use it.

Valoraciones de Envoke

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
4,9

Probabilidad de recomendación

Envoke tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 84 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Envoke antes?

Filtrar opiniones (84)

Educación superior, 51-200 empleados

Great Tool!

5,0 hace 3 años

Envoke functionality is great and fully meets our needs. I really appreciate the FANTASTIC customer support, the online documentation and the embedded helper information. This makes it very easy to create lists and filters, upload contacts, build templates and emails and schedule campaigns. We reduced production time significantly- it only takes a couple minutes to setup an email campaign! I also really like the AB testing functionality (very easy to use and very effective), the welcome autoresponders or how easy it is to resend to contacts who did not open. Highly recommend this tool!

Contras:

New features are added all the time. This is much appreciated!

James
President en Canadá
Redacción y edición, 11-50 empleados

The Ultimate Canadian Answer for Newsletters and Contact Management

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: What works for one subscriber may not be for others. Customization is the key to handle different groups and Envoke makes it easy to cater to your target markets by creating collateral and content their users will find informational, interesting or newsworthy.

More usable features than one can imagine. Everything is thought of and easily available. Don't like something or need a change or update the management team is very nimble and keen to help you and advance the system for all users.

Contras:

It took a while to fully understand and utilize this elaborate system. And for a small business not fully ready to roll out there should be no charge up until you use it. It may cost some considerable expense to keep systems live for potential customers. But when they are ready to use it on a small or large scale it becomes highly addictive. Anyone who tests or tries it should be encouraged to use it more often rather than shut them down. Even a sample database of 100 subscribers could grow to thousands rather than risk hard earned users to opt-out and eventually go to the competition.

Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Stellar customer support, okay product

3,0 hace 6 años

We chose Envoke because it's a Canadian company that was willing to engage with our procurement process, and could provide us with a customized service that allows us to connect mailing lists with segments of our internal contact databases. Their customer support is really stellar and they invest a lot in making sure that we know how to best use the tool.

Contras:

The UI for creating and managing messages needs a refresh, and is based on a model where new messages are created from a template filled with dummy content that you swap out (rather than a UI based on providing a canvas and a drag-and-drop library of elements that fit with our design). Some of our users who've worked with Mailchimp and other services find this awkward. We work on an agency-type model, so there's one administrator account that manages over 50 'client' accounts, and the workflows related to this are tricky - it's not clear which client account you're in, you can't open (and compare between) multiple client accounts at the same time, and you can't set global preferences (ex. Analytics tagging ON by default, 'sent by Envoke' message OFF by default) that will automatically be applied to all new accounts. Giving a single (client) user access to multiple client accounts is also awkward, and means that some of our users have four or more different usernames for different Envoke accounts. Creating those user accounts involves some minor frustration with the workflow for creating and sending users their account credentials and passwords.

hace 5 años

Thank you for your comments. We have now included an option to view email activity per account in custom date ranges, which is helpful for agency-type accounts like yours. Displaying the current account name on all pages is now in development as per your feedback and we have also added your user management related thoughts to our "wishlist" which is reviewed by product management to help shape upcoming releases. Please don't hesitate to add additional comments any time.

Shelly
OT, Quality Improvement Lead en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Envoke is great for healthcare!

5,0 hace 3 años

- Securely stored in Canada - Great functionality and easily customizable for different audiences - Excellent training resources - Exceptional customer service and technical support

Contras:

- Takes a little while to get used to compared with other similar software, but once you do it's easy to use

Hector
It Supoort en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Great Email marketing software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We create news letters and marketing campaigns to hundred of customers in no time.

Easy to establish graphic communication with your customers.

Contras:

Honestly, I do not find anything missing or that I do not like.

Julie
President en Canadá

Ridge Meadows Retired Teachers' Review of Envoke

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: We can now send out our messages to large groups instead of having to send them one at a time

The ease of sending messages to multiple contacts all at one.

Contras:

It is hard to add graphics to our messages to "spice them up"

Emily
Student Communications en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Great Product, Amazing Support!

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: The product is great, but what's even better is the very accessible and responsive support team and resources that enable me to continually customize Envoke to suit my needs perfectly.

Envoke is a communication tool rather than a marketing tool - this is unique when it comes to email campaign products. It fits our needs far better than any alternative product.

Contras:

Some features are located in places that are not logical to me to find.

Karen
Manager en Canadá
Deportes, 51-200 empleados

Excellent Software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Much better than the previous software our company was using. Customer management and message design were easy to use. Customer support was excellent in helping achieve our goals.

Customer management is easy to follow. Allows custom fields to be uploaded and dynamically included in messages. Excellent customization on message content. Quick and helpful support team.

Contras:

No problems encountered while using the software. Maybe offer low-price/low-volume options on the pricing page for smaller businesses.

Paul W.
Paul W.
Founder, Owner & CEO en Canadá
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Update to my previous review - good stuff

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: They have been very good. I DID have an issue with being locked out (and no it didn't take 1 hour to solve) I was locked out for a while. I think it was a whole day (during a long weekend I seem to remember) but anyway, since then, they have been stellar. 5 stars.

Many things i have said before. The ONLY one that plays to critical CASL laws and regulations and does so intelligently. So many manual features, you need to really study the site and tips to get it all down. Many options.

Contras:

Design function could be improved but since we all do our own jpegs and load them as optimized images, it doesn't matter much generally. I would like to see a crossout text option for things like posting an OLD price of a product that needs to be crossed out. Above that, I still like the product for what it is and I will continue to use it.

Educación superior
Fuente de la reseña

Envoke provides everything we need to launch and measure successful email campaigns

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: None

Envoke makes creating and sending newsletters easy and simple. Managing contacts is a breeze and pulling out analytics is very straightforward.

Contras:

There is not a lot to dislike. Sometimes when I am in the middle of a newsletter, I need to change the layout which involves cutting/pasting and resetting hyperlinks that don't transfer and this is a bit of a drag.

Reade
Economic Development Officer en Canadá
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados

Economic Development Newsletter

5,0 hace 4 años

After researching various newsletter software, Envoke seemed to check all the boxes of its competitors and we felt provided a better overall value. A bonus was that it's a Canadian owned company which put a high emphasis on following Canada's CASL legislation.

Contras:

So far we have not had any negative issues with the software and any minor issue has been cleared up quickly with prompt customer service.

Joyce
Manager, Digital Communications en Canadá
Administración educativa, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

User friendly with helpful reports

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very good. Easy to use.

It was very easy to set up our monthly newsletters using our institution templates which allowed me to focus on content.

Contras:

I found some of the admin pages to be difficult to navigate - unorganized layouts with too many options.

hace 3 años

Hi Joyce and thanks for taking the time to write a review. We've reached out to you by email to check about the settings page where you indicated some cleanup would be useful. It's probably a matter of advanced settings showing up for all users and that can be overwhelming. I hope we can connect soon to discuss details! edit: After a follow email with the client we discovered that an update to the interface resolved their concern about the cluttered settings page.

Program Associate en Canadá

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It's been excellent. Several other programs on campus also use it now because of our experience. The functionality is perfect for what we need it to do. And again, can't say enough about the support staff.

The support we receive from customer service is stellar.

Contras:

I only personally use it every 4 times a year and I don't find it to be overly intuitive - particularly when I'm creating distribution lists 'interests' - the naming convention is odd to me and because I use it so infrequently I find it quite foreign every time I use it. Operator issue though - I'm sure if I used it more often it would be much easier.

Gary
Assist. Webmaster en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Worked with Envoke for a number of years now and I've found the UI very easy to work with.

4,0 hace 7 años

The advanced stats for clicks, opens, tracked URLs, failures, etc. The speed at which support tickets are resolved.

Contras:

Hard to say, I've always found it easy to use and have never had a bad experience with the software/application.

hace 7 años

Thanks Gary, We've always been proud of the advanced stats, allowing drill down to individual contact records ¿ including errors ¿ but the truth is the interface has become a little old. So, we have a serious upgrade to the stats interface on the way! I expect to see it in the next few weeks. I'd love to hear your feedback in the support system

Program Associate, MGM Program en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Customer service is exceptional. End product is always great. Great value for money

5,0 hace 6 años

Standardization of messaging to external groups. Support staff. Training. Layout is great and generally customizable the way we need it to appear.

Contras:

Sometimes I struggle with the way the site is laid out and the naming convention of the functions don't necessarily align with standard naming conventions. One day when I have time I would like to sit with support on the phone and go through these issues - I know they would be receptive.

Stéphanie
Executive Assistant en Canadá
Investigación, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I've used Envoke since 2013. I really like it; yet, I don't even use all the features available!

4,0 hace 7 años

Their customer service/support centre is very fast, efficient, and responsive. It is very reassuring to know that if you have a problem, it is going to be addressed and fixed quickly.

Contras:

It would be nice if exported files (in Excel) kept French accents and special characters formatting, automatically. One still needs to go through some extra steps in Excel in order for the accents and special characters to show correctly.

hace 7 años

Thanks for your kind words Stéphanie, We have a new version of the export/import functionality coming out in the next week or so. I'll check and see if this addresses your issue with French characters. If not, I'll make sure development is aware of the problems you mentioned so we can solve this issue for you.

Leanne
Manager, Office of the VP, Student & Alumni Engagement en Canadá
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Envoke - Great Software for Email Communications

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Fantastic experience using Envoke. Easy to navigate, understand and adapt to. Really great customer service.

Envoke is easy to use, easy to navigate and is well supported by customer service representatives. Also has fantastic statistics on sent emails which help to analyze how well communications are or are not working for you. Really amazing software and I'd highly recommend it.

Contras:

The only item I sometimes find frustrating is that the interface won't let you make too many formatting or layout changes. That is honestly the only item that can sometimes be frustrating to work with.

Nadia
Web Support Analyst en Canadá
Administración educativa, 10.000+ empleados

Great product for newsletters

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I've been using Envoke for a long time and every time I have a question, their support team is always there to help. The waiting time is usually less then specified in chat and they even can provide a video instruction customized for your needs. I have all the tools I need to create nice templates for my newsletters and analyze the statistics of clicks afterwards.

- Intuitive interface; - Great support; - Nice statistics; - Wide variety of available tools.

Contras:

Updates too frequent and require adaptation each time

hace 3 años

Thank you for your nice review! We understand that there are many updates and changes need getting used to. The updates happen to improve functionality so overall we believe many updates in the right direction are helpful. If you need help adapting to a new feature you can always ask us via chat or book a video call. Have a great day!

Girma
Senior Software Developer en Canadá

Educational System

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Verygood

The support and easy of the Envoke GUI and the technical support is excellent !!!

Contras:

I can say the GUI could have been better in particular after a search screen is selected with values

Brandon
Marketing Strategist en Canadá
Automoción, 201-500 empleados

Envoke for email marketing

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very positive from the actual product to the support.

Very easy user-interface to create engaging, unique email campaigns. No coding knowledge required.

Contras:

I wish there were more mobile focussed email designs.

Marc
Marketing Manager en Canadá
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Envoke is an awesome platform to manage our campaigns!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: An easy to use interface and a team and envoke happy to help!

I love the ability to customise and maintain my campaign database. My email signups are in a great, easy to use database as well!

Contras:

First off, I'm averse to change, in any form! So the user interface overhaul about a year ago made me nervous, but after an hour of playing around, it was WELL worth it!

Project Manager en Canadá
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados

Envoke - it just works!

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Overall, easy to use, good online tutorials. Excellent guidance and help from the Envoke team.

Easy to use. Customizable templates. Reliable scheduling for email send outs. Access to informative analytics to know if we're reaching our subscribers.

Contras:

I have no complaints about Envoke at this time.

Marlon
Communications Officer en Canadá
Seguridad pública, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great platform for regulators/member organizations

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Mandatory emails.

Canadian-based and it allows mandatory emails for members.

Contras:

The columns for building emails is restrictive

Marketing Manager en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

CASL Compliance

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Envoke sales people were the exactly on target with the amount of attention. Not too pushy, but always available to assist. And, if I ever have questions, I get my problems resolved quickly. But, mostly, it's pretty simple to use.

I liked that my emails look professional and that it's easy to use. I love that it's low cost. Most importantly, it makes compliance with Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation easy.

Contras:

I'd like to see more font options so that I could match my branding.

Amanda
Administrator en Canadá
Papel y productos forestales, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy to use and Canadian made

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Its been excellent

price was within budget and tech support is on point

Contras:

not as many templates to choose from compared to other companies