Sobre TelemetryTV

TelemetryTV es una potente plataforma de señalización digital creada para el comunicador moderno.

Descubre más sobre TelemetryTV

Easy to create playlist and integrate. Deployment is very easy.

Contras:

I haven't really found anything other than I wanted to show a powerpoint, and unfortunately it will not show the animations on the broadcast.

Valoraciones de TelemetryTV

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

TelemetryTV tiene una valoración global de 4.9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 91 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (91)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado TelemetryTV antes?

Jeff O.
Jeff O.
IT Project Coordinator en Canadá
Biotecnología, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Simple, Flexible, and Affordable. Highly recommended!

5 hace 2 años

The user interface and dashboard is designed perfectly for every type of user. It is easy to manage devices, playlists, and utilize templates. As a startup company, our needs are ever changing and TelemetryTV has been there for us every step of the way. They provide a road map of upcoming features to ensure all their customers are well informed. No one likes an unexpected change! One thing that makes TelemetryTV stand out is their support team. You will never be left without an answer from one of their in-house experts.

Contras:

I honestly have no complaints or dislikes.

Joseph H.
DOT en EE. UU.

Great for K-12

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Support has always been there to help and the company handles issue first hand. They are constantly building in new solutions to work with their product.

The ease of use. This was easy to get setup and working in little to no time.

Contras:

There really isn't cons that I've found so far. This product really fits our needs.

Fabien G.
IT team manager en Francia
Construcción, 201-500 empleados

Kbane Review

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: 5 min was enough to my collegues to configure and display informations on a screen
There are some things to improve of course, but you have everything to make it the best solution

Modern design and clear, very easy to understand (not only made for an IT team), powerful widgets (Canva...), and already prepared Widgets with several parameters

Contras:

I tested lot of software like this one. There are some things which can be added to be the best dynamic screen solution. PDF widgets with Zoom + page choice Powerpoint + page choice Google Slide ... should be possible not to share in public (but with an account) Read Excel or sheet file to show dynamic screen. Exemple : timetable for a train, the plateform number could be changed by reading an sheet file Other exemple : a list of anniversary in a excel file or a database to show the birthday of the collegues Animation of items to make a page more dynamic... ....

Chris W.
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Hardware informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Raised the price for a product that is not worth it

2 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Not worth 66.00 a month, period. it was worth the 20 I was paying. but there is no way it is worth 66 a month, still doesn't connect to office365 properly, still zoomed in when linking google sheets or other web pages. Still crashes on android devices after a few days

google slides display. Display on an android tv

Contras:

Doesn't link properly with office 365 Doesn't link to webpages properly you lose access to shared files constantly the android app constantly crashes always zoomed in no way to zoom out, only works properly with google slides. They raised the price from 20.00/mo to 66.00/mo and haven't fixed any reported issues.

Respuesta de TelemetryTV

hace 2 meses

Hi Chris, thanks for taking the time to provide some feedback. Regarding pricing; we have increased the minimum number of licenses on our paid plans to 3 as our product is focused on larger scale digital signage deployments. The pricing now starts at $54 USD per month for 3 screens, which is in line with our old pricing. I had a look at your account and it does not look like our support team has received a support request from you for 7+ months. If you'd still like to explore the platform, please reach out and we will be happy to assist you with any display issues you may be experiencing!

Aileen A.
Graphic Design, Website, and Social Media specialist en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados

Aileen's Review

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: super easy to use

It's easy to upload images and connect to canva

Contras:

It works well with our faculty and staff

Matt F.
Sr. Network Administrator en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 201-500 empleados

A Step Up for Digital Signage

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: We are going all-in with TelemetryTV, with 15 large displays and soon 28 meeting room displays of various sizes. The ability to quickly spin up devices is great and user training is straight forward. Cloud-based makes it easy to have devices wireless on their own without having to deploy dedicated networking on top of power. It just works, and look forward to seeing it serve our needs long into the future.

The ease of deployment and flexibility of devices to utilize was a huge sell. It was extremely easy to test with the free single license and the ability to run on said devices to see if it was a good fit. No need to wait for demo hardware. While an online demo was nice, being able to dive into the system helped make a quick decision in our limited project timeframe.

Contras:

There is room for improvement with slide transitions where they are too jarring, e.g. a crossfade will fade to a background but not the next slide, then the next slide just appears. Really affects a large number of the selection which is a tough sell. There is no customization on transition timings and they all seem a bit fast. Android support was touted as a primary preferred platform, but any of the preferred devices (and we tested many) all failed to perform well over 24hours to the point of failure. Hoping that gets improved, but Windows 10 devices are working great!

Phillip D.
Phillip D.
Audio Visual Analyst en EE. UU.
Bibliotecas, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

TelemetryTV as a platform, and a company, is most excellent. Highly reccomend.

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Our company has a mish mash system of digital signage that has historically been unrealiable and difficult to manage. After presenting TTV to our communications department and to directors, everyone is very excited about TTV and the improvement to our Signage program it will provide.
Kelli with TTV is great to work with and has been immensely helpful and patient throughout the whole process of vetting, selecting, and purchasing TTV.

-Excellent, responsive customer service. -Thorough training and comprehensive knowledge base -Webhooks for integration with Emergency Notification System I consider this a very desirable integration for increasing the strength of our emergency notification system to patrons and staff. -Device status notifications -Viewer only users It was expressed by our communications department that it would be desirable to have a login that Staff could utilize to log in and view presentations at will on workstations to provide great service to Patrons. -Group permissions -Additional users beyond minimum included amount I could honestly go on and on but these are some of the features included in the Enhanced package that I really value. Many of the "basic" features are also true highlights and I'm very happy with all of the offerings and capabilities that TTV provides.

Contras:

So far, I have honestly found no cons. I haven't fully deployed the system yet but in my trials and in processing pilot devices, I am very impressed and excited to be using TTV.

Marketing Manager en Canadá
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Awesome Signage Solution

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: It allows us to display branded content and updates consistently across multiple screens in different buildings, cities and timezones which is exactly what we need. It's nice to be able to update and schedule content remotely and have it display immediately.

We use Telemetry to display branded content and updates to our employees around the office and at different buildings we manage. We chose this solution because it was extremely easy to use, updates display quickly and even inexperienced users can make changes and create content. We love their app library because it allows us to quickly create new content for our screens by just entering a few fields and selecting a font and background.

Contras:

The only thing that would be nice would be integration with Amazon firestick. We have some firesticks on hand and weren't able to use them but they have other inexpensive options which work fine.

Scott C.
Site Quality Eng. en EE. UU.
Semiconductores, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent solution for any sized company!

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Fantastic.

It's so intuitive and efficient to use. Almost any hardware/software combo can get you professional and modern looking cloud managment for displays.

Contras:

I haven't found them yet. I keep liking it more and more.

Stephen P.
Content Manager en RU
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

Excellent digital sign solution

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: So far I have had an excellent experience and we now plan a much bigger deployment using this solution.

I find the software is more finished than many cheaper options and easy to use.

Contras:

Sometimes I have to go looking for help, the videos are great but not every subject is covered in enough detail.

Bob C.
Director of Sales Engineering and Operations en EE. UU.

Constantly Improving

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My first real experience with Telemetry was dealing with their support team. I jumped into the product with no experience and limited knowledge. I had never even used a competitor, so I reached out to the support team to get help and was immediately impressed. Support responds within minutes and gives thorough and helpful answers. They also pointed me toward their extensive list of help articles.

TelemetryTV is constantly improving. They continuously release new features, enhancements and fixes for their software. The solution is fully cloud based, so these new features are delivered in real time. The product was great when I first started using it, but it has improved dramatically over the 14 months. You're not just paying for what the product is today, but you're investing into something that will be improved over time. That gives me more confidence as I continue to put time into the product. I don't feel like I'm poised to outgrow this solution. TelemetryTV has a very short learning curve. It is easy to use, change and adapt. I appreciate the fact that you can quickly use the simple features, but there is a huge amount of flexibility and options that you can grow into as you move forward.

Contras:

When I first started with the product, I had a few issues getting things going. There are so many options for devices and slide design that I wasn't really sure where to get started. What really helped me get over the top was reaching out to support and the extensive help library I found.

Paul H.
Pre Press en Canadá
Envases y contenedores, 501-1.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Nice and simple

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I downloaded the free trial and listened to the video presentations to familiarize myself with how it all works. I built pages, imported images and created "APPS". There is a "chat" button on the bottom left corner and I used that to obtain further instruction. I did this over several days and always received a prompt response.

This software is easy to learn and laid out in a nice simple icon style. Gotta love drag and drop.

Contras:

Have only used the trial version but have used that to rebuild all my TV screens from the old system, Honestly no down side as yet.

Brian F.
Director of Instructional Technology en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Excellent Product - Solves So Many Issues

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: TelemetryTV has proved itself over and over again with professionalism in all areas of the company. The support personal are attentive and quick to action and the sales team was responsive and easy to work with.

The ease of use in getting a message onto the screens is so user friendly and super intuitive. The software is designed with the end user in mind. Instead of a series of convoluted and confusing steps in putting together digital signage together, TelemetryTV made a very straight forward platform that anyone can use with minimal training or practice. The cloud based nature of the platform allows the users such ease in producing digital signage without any limitations to a single work station with special software installed.

Contras:

I do not have any serious issues with the platform - it is overall a solid product.

Justin P.
Associate Communication Technologies Engineer en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great service and great customer service!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: TelemetryTV has been great for our orginazation and continues to be our go to service for digital signage!

TelemetryTV makes it easy to set up and deploy digital signage across our campus. Thanks to TelemetryTV my team and co-workers have been able to spread important transportation information and news while providing welcoming signage. The customer service is quick to respond and the various forums provide helpful information. Plus the development team listens to user suggestions and provides regular updates.

Contras:

I wish the updates provided detailed informatio on what was updated or removed. Currently, the updates only alert users of the availability of an update but provide no other information.

Ian S.
President en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Top Notch Quality, Value and Service

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Excellent team that is not only easy to work with, but also innovative and always thinking ahead for us. The product is rock solid and one of the best platforms on the marketplace that we have found in the 15 years that we have been in the digital signage business.

TelemetryTV has an extremely robust set of tools to create some of the best digital signage I have seen. Tools and apps in the user interface are straight forward and intuitive and can be easily learned. The advanced features are solid and with them, we are able to create innovative playlists and media for the viewers of our signage networks.

Contras:

None that I have found to date. For features that we were looking to implement, the team guided us to them or helped us by getting them on their feature roadmap.

Daniel H.
IT Manager en RU
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Brilliant Software, lots of features, easy to manage

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: One of our main goals was to
Also since the start of 2020, we were easily able to put up employee-safety notices, concerning covid.

Once you get the hang of it, TTV is easy to use, and has a lot of potential. The program allows basically all media to be pushed to your device pool on-demand. I've been able to display covid safety notices, company notices, warnings about downtime, celebrations of company success. The support team are excellent. Even though we're in different time-zones, they always help me out when I ask, and they'll reach out to me with product updates, new features etc.

Contras:

Onboarding was time-consuming because of the amount of devices I have, however I haven't had much trouble with devices since.

Patrick S.
Administrator en Alemania
Organización cívica y social, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use and valuable digital signage solution

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The easy setup, the high quality of output and the ease of use at a fair price convinced us of the product.

- Ease of use - Very easy display setup with countless options - Produces professional looking results - Canva Integration bridges the missing integrated editor - Nice and easy to use apps for different standard use cases

Contras:

- Canva Integration is a good way. However, you need to integrate another software to produce more creative charts. The exporting process slows down the workflow. Especially when texts are used in Canva layouts, small adjustments are delayed considerably due to the required handover between the two programs. - Apps are really simple. This makes operation very easy. On the other hand it reduces the possibilities a lot. One would want to see much more options for designing and manipulating the output of the apps. - Labels in apps really should be editable. Without this feature most apps are unusable for non-english locations

Respuesta de TelemetryTV

hace 2 años

Hi Patrick, thanks a lot for your review! I wanted to mention that, just this week, we released our Language Localization feature that allows you to update the Language on an account or a device level to change the labels in your apps to your preferred language.

Jared M.
Vendor Relations en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Flexible, intuitive and feature-rich digital display platform

5 hace 2 años

The TelemetryTV user experience is excellent for content deployment and admin functions for our lobby displays. We were able to easily customize the interface exactly to our brand and franchisees needs. The support team is always prompt with responses. Each time I have reached out with a questions or concern they quickly found solutions and followed up. Training new end users is straightforward and supported by top-notch documentation on the TelemetryTV website

Contras:

In the future I would like to see a TelemetryTV app where our end users can create/edit playlists and content from their cell phones. I understand that competitors are not offering this either.

Joseph M.
IT Specialist en EE. UU.

Excellent Signage

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Good, Telemetry is a effective solution for our School's digital signage. It's been great for displaying info, news, and videos to students and staff at our school.

I like user interface and customization options for our TV displays. The interface is simple to use and easy to modify. I also like the variety of apps that can be added to each display or board and that everything is synced immediately when any changes are deployed.

Contras:

The primary issue I have had is with software updates. I have occasionally had a box crash or get stuck after the device updated to a new version of telemetry or Chrome OS.

Tony G.
Network Technician en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

Telemetry in Schools

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our organization consists of multiple sites, the furthest spanning 70 miles apart. The ability to remotely access all of the devices, their content, and the ability to override that content and mange users and groups from a single point of access is critical to the productivity of our technology department.

In today's world the ability to access management software with the simplicity of opening a web browser and navigating to the website from anywhere at any time is key to providing the real-time distribution of information that is expected by consumers.

Contras:

Updates to the system are made frequently. Which is a good thing because the updates continually improve the user experience, but often causes frustration among users when they can't find a feature because the "look" and "feel" has changed since their last use.

John C.
VP Tech en Canadá
Construcción, 201-500 empleados

5S Visual Factory Component

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Our TV installers were so impressed with the setup and the onboard admin interface, that they've asked for TelemetryTV's contact.

Ease of use, right out of the box. You get a proper look-n-feel from the trial, and although there is a learning curve the UI/X is friendly and intuitive. Able to project rolling production/shipping/receiving schedules and seemingly limitless other content using an extensive apps library. Non-proprietary broadcast appliance is essentially a miniaturized computer that can be easily upgraded or repurposed for other uses on our factory floor. EXCELLENT customer service.

Contras:

Workarounds for broadcasting Teams/Zoom calls, but not yet natively supported. It will be awesome if the appliance can interface with the TV itself e.g. turn it on and off - that will truly make the platform a one-stop shop.

Steven K.
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software with a simple interface

5 hace 2 años

Able to quickly build detailed signs. Great add on technology with apps

Contras:

Calendar interface took some getting used too.

Chris V.
Chris V.
Network Manager en RU
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

A hassle free Digital Signage solution

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Managing a large amount of screens in an educational environment.

After experiencing reliability issues and poor support with our existing Digital Signage solution, I decided it was time to invest in something different. After trialling a couple of solutions I came across Telemetry TV, I am so glad I did! Telemetry TV is very simple to setup, easy to administrate and allows you to deploy rich content to your screens in no time. I really like being able to see snapshots of what my screens are doing in real-time, overrides, the multitude of app integrations and most of all the instantaneous screen updates once a playlist is updated.

Contras:

I love this product but TelemetryTV please create an Admin app for turning on overrides and making changes on the go.

Jennifer W.
Canadian Sales Mgr en EE. UU.
Agricultura, 51-200 empleados

AgXplore University

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: We had some kinks to work out, but finally got them worked out, for the most part ran smooth.

Different options for platforms to choose from.

Contras:

Only can be downloaded app for Windows 10 or higher, so users could not download the app, and it can't be downloaded on an iPad or smartphone

Keith E.
Marketing en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Long Time User

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I cannot say enough positive things regarding TelemetryTV. I used them when I worked in education and brought the same quality products with me now in the world of healthcare.

Setting up and deploying devices are ridiculously easy and even the setup which needs to be done on the network backend is minimal.

Contras:

There have been some bugs with apps but customer service and the development team addresses anything found quickly.