Opiniones de uxpertise LMS

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre uxpertise LMS

SMBs and training organizations find serious fun in uxpertises all-in-one integrated cloud LMS thats intuitive, streamlines processes

Descubre más sobre uxpertise LMS

Mostrando 7 opiniones

Anik B.
HR supervisor
  • Publicado el 15/4/2019

"uxpertise gives us the tools and overview needed to manage our team"

Comentarios: We needed an application to manage the training of our team. uxpertise is user-friendly.

Puntos a favor: uxpertise gives us the overview and the reporting needed to manage our team. We can manage all type of training, surveys and events.

Contras: uxpertise does what we need and expect from a LMS.

Designer
Diseño gráfico, 11-50 empleados

"So usefull"

Puntos a favor: I use this program for several months and I am very satisfied. It is very convenient to use, easy to understand and allows me to save time when registering for my classes. Also, I really like the design. The user experience is constant in the software, we understand very quickly how everything works.

Contras: Some courses require a lot of energy to your device, you must be certain to have a good internet connection before you start viewing the learning.

Marilyn D.
multimedia integrator
  • Publicado el 18/4/2019

"Great for training new employees, for example"

Puntos a favor: To use as administrator, it is easy and practical to manage training activities, with various elements such as certificates, documents, links and events such as classroom courses. There is accurate and detailed monitoring. It is great how all of this can be found in one product that is continuously and quickly evolving for the best user experience.

Contras: It is sometimes slow to filter tables and lists for admins. It's not much, really. I wouldn't say it ruins the overall experience.

Matthieu L.
Interactive Designer

"Solid and easy to use"

Puntos a favor: I used the platform as someone who attended a course as well as an administrator for a course. It's easy to use for the vast majority of the time. Anyone that uses Uxpertise as a learner will easily find his/her class and can pick it back up from where he/she left it if the class wasn't finished in one session. As an administrator, the platform lets you have a lot of control over what parameters you want to set for your project and allows you to receive a solid amount of information about who did the course and how they performed.

Contras: Although easy to use, on the administrator side, there is a lot of stuff to know. It takes a little while to know everything functionality that is available to you, but I feel like it's worth it.

François T.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/5/2019

"True all in one business solution"

Puntos a favor: uxpertise is a true all in one business solution for our institute. This LMS allows us to promote more than 60 online and in class training and manage more than 80 trainers.
We have all we need to receive payments, register people or employees and promote any activities. Using uxpertise we can build tests, exams, surveys and rewards learners with badges and certificates.

Contras: Few minor and temporary problems occurred while uxpertise pushed new useful features. Support is very efficient.

• Publicado el 2/5/2019
Benoit L.
Multimedia Integrator
  • Publicado el 15/4/2019

"uxpertise - attainable knowledge"

Puntos a favor: I really enjoy uxpertise to attend online courses. It's very easy to use and I can continue my classes from anywhere - I think it's a really great solutions for anyone that wants to offer its clients or employees easily accessible training. The physical classes are also interesting - it's easy to select a class that works with my schedule and that is close from me.

Contras: Once when traveling with a low wifi connection, some trainings were harder to launch than others, but I don't believe this is a flaw considering the courses are not developped by upxertise and other web services of my computer were also slow on that occasion.

Barbara P.
Directrice aux communication
Deportes, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/4/2021

"Uxpertise, nous permet de former notre équipe à travers le Canada."

Puntos a favor: J'utilise Uxpertise depuis plusieurs année et je suis satisfaite. La plateforme est simple d'utilisation autant pour les administrateurs que pour les usagés.

Contras: Il pourrait être intéressant d'avoir plus de latitude pour l'inscription des participants. Par exemple, être capable de les inscrire à leur place et qu'ils modifient leurs informations de connexion par la suite.

• Publicado el 13/4/2021