Sobre CareClinic

AI-based health platform that enables providers to create self-care action plans for their charges as well as monitor chronic diseases.

Descubre más sobre CareClinic

4,0
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

CareClinic tiene una valoración global de 5.0 estrellas sobre 5 según las 2 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Alternativas a CareClinic

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado CareClinic antes?

Business Analyst en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Self care organized

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Care Clinic allows me to gauge the value of my supplements and wellness activities. Supplements and activities can become expensive so having a tool like Care Clinic helps judge the value of them.

Care Clinic helps me stay organized with my health regimen. I have always looked for a supplement/activity tracker but could not find anything as robust as this. Care Clinic helps me track what I am doing, so I could be less forgetful. Also, I can connect different factors of my wellbeing using Care Clinic.

Contras:

Nutrition library can be improved, having a more developed food library can be important to tracking self-care.

Respuesta de CareClinic

hace 3 años

We will be releasing a much more comprehensive food & nutrition update soon.

Jaime I.
CRO en Canadá
Mercados de capitales, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Elderly

5 hace 3 años

Great way to help my parents organize and maximize their health. With the medications they are taking, sometimes the GP doesn't mention all the side effects or takes the time to customize the prescriptions so they don't conflict which sometimes causes unnecessary side effects. Now we have the resource to question ourselves and take responsibility in our own hands.

Contras:

haven't found anything yet but good to know that i can contact support if i need to.