Sobre EDpCloud

Software empresarial de replicación de archivos entre plataformas que sincroniza y duplica archivos entre diferentes sitios, sistemas operativos, nubes, máquinas virtuales y servidores.

Descubre más sobre EDpCloud

5,0
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

EDpCloud tiene una valoración global de 5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 5 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (5)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado EDpCloud antes?

Filtrar opiniones (5)

Owner en EE. UU.
Hardware informático, 11-50 empleados

Set it and forget it

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: So far it has exceeded our expectations. All data is backed up and had no problems recovering backed up data from the archives. One of our concerns has been ransomware attacks, but knowing that systems are backed up in very short intervals. Even if an attack did succeed, we can recover quickly and keep going with a minimal loss of productivity. Allows me to sleep well at night.

Works in the background to replicate data between multiple machines in a bidirectional manner. We have our windows systems (Physical and VMs) being backed up to Linux servers and the servers replicate to each other to prevent a single point of failure. They support various flavors or Unix, Windows, etc. so coverage is quite good. Latency was surprisingly low, files appear across machines very quickly. Of course, the limitation is the network. Response from customer service was fast and efficient. We had specific requirements and they were able to implement exactly what we needed in a timely manner and we were up and running.

Contras:

The configuration that we needed was non-trivial and needed some hand holding. Not sure how we could improve on this since our needs were so specific with particular file and directory names and types. It took some time to implement and test.

Jack K.
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Only New Data

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The support from EnduraData was great. After the software is installed and tweak it run with very little work.

Very easy to install and manage. The Web portal gave you complete control and a complete visual of all jobs running with detail information of all data transfer operations.

Contras:

I had a hard time using the expression commands

Alternativas consideradas: Double-Take

Razones para cambiar a EDpCloud: I only wanted new data replicated to a disk for future collection and EDPCloud had those ability's out of the box. The Double Take software would have taken some backend adjustments that may or may not have worked.

John B.
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

EnduraData EDpCloud Works as it should

5,0 hace 3 años

We implemented this software so that we can have servers that replicate in real time. We have utilized this software for over 2 years now and I can count on one hand the number of times I've had any issues with it (knock on wood). After getting some great help setting it up it is one of those programs that I rarely have to look at. It does as it should and to be honest I work on it so little I forget it's there. That means it's doing its job and I do not have to constantly worry about it. That's a win.

Contras:

Took a bit for me to remember the commands

Abderrahmane M.
Software engineer en Francia
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Great tools to migrate data

5,0 hace 3 años

it's a robust software that allows you to safely transfer/replicate your data from a hub to another. It's easy to use as there are many uses cases.

Contras:

At the moment, it's hard to say but it's pretty good. I can't think of improvements areas

Abdelhaq E.
Technical Lead @ Digital FActory en Marruecos
Minería y metalurgia, 10.000+ empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

great product

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: we're using EDpCloud to transfer and keep our data safe.

It's a reliable product, fast prevent any loss of data we can collaborate with each other more safely

Contras:

if we can simplify the ergonomic UI we do not have a mobile app (client part)