Sobre OnBoard

OnBoard es un software de gestión de reuniones virtuales de juntas y líderes. Controla con confianza desde cualquier lugar. Comienza prueba gratis/Obtén una demostración ahora.

Descubre más sobre OnBoard

Ease of use, and utility. Analytics component is great as an added incentive to keep all members invested.

Contras:

It is disappointing that the Actions functionality comes at an additional cost.

Valoraciones de OnBoard

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

OnBoard tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 980 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado OnBoard antes?

Filtrar opiniones (980)

Wendy
Wendy
Executive Director
Práctica médica, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

OnBoard Keeps me on-board!

5,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Kara
Kara
Data Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great Board Management Tool!

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Having board files in one location will cut down on the amount of Trustees needing me to track things down and will serve as a secondary backup of our precious files. Customer service is astounding, especially compared to what I experienced or see available with a more expensive, similar platform I demoed, and the interface is more modern than the other platform as well. So OnBoard looks and feels great and was well received. My life has improved since adding this feature, saving hours with creating Board materials.

This was a great cloud-based portal for full management of board materials, easy creation of Board Books, and creation of an archive in one location. This replaced a home-brewed portal that was difficult to use and clunky. Now, I can easily create and update board books instead of wasting precious time making manual, difficult updates using Adobe Pro. Great customer support.

Contras:

Some features we don't have since unfortunately they cost extra. We also have a difficult usage case that has required some workarounds but that is on us for being complicated. I hope one day they allow more than one Zoom platform to be connected to the account.

Alternativas consideradas: BoardEffect

Razones para elegir OnBoard: Our home brewed Drupal solution was hard to use and our IT Department required too many hoops to use off the company property. With OnBoard, you can log in securely through MFA at home or at work, which is much easier for Trustees to use, and OnBoard is easier to both manage and use than our home brewed product.

Razones para cambiar a OnBoard: Cost, customer support, comparison of experiences with sales reps, how the competing sales rep treated me when I said we picked OnBoard, and the look of the interface

Carla
Finance Director en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

OnBoard for trade association board usage

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Training was great - it was one-on-one and over the internet. It made getting questions answered easy and allowed us to focus on the features we could not figure out on our own. The customer service/correspondence is amazing.

Simple to use, easy to train new users. Can upload multiple file types without the need to make all files pdf. It is constantly improving and notifications are sent out to alert you to the new features.

Contras:

Features are sold in suites with no ability to pick off certain aspects that are more important than others.

Alternativas consideradas: BoardPaq, Diligent Boards y Boardable

Razones para cambiar a OnBoard: This had a better price point and was more user friendly for our small organization

Tobi
Deputy Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

"Core features" require add-ons for full functionality

3,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Be sure to keep everything in writing! Requests made during face-to-face renewal meetings will not be honored unless you follow up by email to confirm them. Especially be sure to document any requests to remove or swap add-ons.

Having all of our meetings and documents available to the board in one place has been fantastic! No more lost emails.

Contras:

The core features are barely functional on their own and require multiple add-ons for full functionality for most boards.

Alternativas consideradas: Boardpro, Shaparency y Easy Board

Razones para cambiar a OnBoard: Because Trent was amazing and worked with me as I convinced the board to adopt Board Management Software. I also had seen reviews that OnBoard excelled at customer service.

Brandy
Executive Assistant & Assistant Corporate Secretary en EE. UU.
Banca, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

How do individuals and businesses live without OnBoard?

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: We have been able to use OnBoard for meetings with people in the same room or in different branches, for folks working at home during the pandemic, and a variety of situations. It saves me an incredible amount of time communicating with meeting attendees, and I can't imagine living without OnBoard ever again.

This software makes it possible to quickly and easily communicate important information about meetings with attendees. It is wonderful to know that everyone is referencing the same version of documents even if something changes between the time that you publish your documents and the meetings occur.

Contras:

I wish it was less expensive per user so we could make this available to every employee within our organization.

Ranya
Corporate Relations Manager en RU
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Ascentis Review

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Fantastic, rapid and reliable customer service from the team, especially Bob!
- Efficient use of time - no printing and posting packs of papers
- Less time is needed to format and release, therefore the reports are much more current than previously
- More Eco- friendly! - no more printing!
- Accessibility - can read reports on the move, via phone, tablet or laptop

Good integration and user-friendly, similar to MS products which is good. The onboarding process went well, especially with the training for myself and our trustees who aren't very tech-savvy. I like how I can use this on my laptop, iPad and phone - all apps work very well. Main things I like: - user friendly - automation of reminders/RSVP - collation of papers into a pack and access to download (can use without internet) - timings - good indication for the team and the Chair - much more efficient use of time and focus - ability to move the agenda around and subtitles format - looks professional

Contras:

Not much really! two things for me: - integrations of MS Teams (not Zoom) - permissions for new trustees (new trustees should not have access to previous papers, or there at least should be an option) Apart from that, I love OnBoard!

Cynthia
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Public University Use

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Great overall experience. OnBoard has definitely streamlined our quarterly board meetings.

We moved from a completely paper environment to OnBoard. Change is hard for some, but everyone was able to figure out the basic of use of the OnBoard software.

Contras:

We have board committee meetings one day and then the final board meeting the next. Any attachments from Day 1 are not easily transferred to the next day. They reside in Day 1 and must be downloaded and saved to day 2.

Respuesta de OnBoard

hace 4 semanas

Thank you for leaving us a review! I'm glad you've been able to use OnBoard for your Board and Committee meetings. If you have any questions about how you could improve your experience of OnBoard, please don't hesitate to reach out to our award-winning customer support team! We want to make sure that you are having a great experience with OnBoard. Thanks again!

Linda
President en EE. UU.

Satisfied Client

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience with OnBoard has been refreshing. As stated in my rating above, we are an organization spread across the USA, record management and real time communications is very important. OnBoard has made our ability to retain records and connect with our membership, truly less stressful. Looking forward to continuing learning and working with OnBoard. The Board of Directors really need to engage in the on going training offered.

Centralization of information is critical to the organization.

Contras:

Not being able to post certain graphics to the Dash Board

Dawn
Board Administrator en EE. UU.

OnBoard Review

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: It's a good program from both the Admin and Director perspective. The onboarding experience was amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was so thorough, professional, and flexible. My Directors really liked her too and she is truly responsible for their liking and using the platform.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] who took over as my contact is also incredible. She is friendly, professional and always has creative solutions. After hours help has also been very helpful. I typically build books early evening Pacific time and it's great to be able to rely on them if something comes up, which is rare.

It's a good tool for ensuring all Board documents live in one place. My Board has commented several times about the ease of use. We also like the fact that folks can dial into Zoom from OnBoard.

Contras:

I really do not like the way the Actions/Voting is set up. We vote during out meetings, not before them, so I don't share them with participants prior to meetings, which means I have to open voting for each item prior to each meeting. Users do not enter motion or second in OnBoard and once they start voting, those options disappear. So I have to manually type the motion and second in notes before closing/finalizing the vote. Setting up roles and terms is a bit confusing and a lot of work.

Christina
Executive Director en EE. UU.

Best Board Communication Tool

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: This has been a great tool for our board. We started with the basic, core option, and have added features along the way. Essential for our success!

We use the messaging tool regularly, to address items quickly and avoid getting lost in the never ending thread of email communication. We also value having all the board materials attached to the meeting agenda to make content easy to review in advance, and review during the live meeting.

Contras:

The messaging feature is very basic. I'd love if it has some additional features, like a "thumbs up" or simple emoji's that one would use while texting.

Respuesta de OnBoard

hace 4 semanas

Jill
Chief Financial and Administrative Officer en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to learn and get up to speed for new and occasional users

4,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Found it easy to use and intuitive. Not as sophisticated as other board portals/information systems i use with other organizations

Easy to navigate and understandable user interface

Contras:

In ability to effectively comment on posted documents and hold discussion boards directly related to posted materials. Virtual meetings have been a challenge in terms of links not working and features in zoom being disabled if set up through OnBoard

Beth
Fuente de la reseña

OnBoard has made my job so much easier!

5,0 el año pasado

We used to produce a printed and bound board book for each meeting, requiring materials to be submitted far in advance, and last-minute changes were not able to be included. OnBoard gives me the flexibility to continue to make changes right up to the meeting date. Board members are able to access the virtual board book from wherever they are using the device that they prefer. We are also able to use OnBoard for committee meetings and cabinet meetings and capture any votes that take place directly in OnBoard. I also use the polls/voting option almost daily with cabinet. There are many small items that need cabinet consensus and instead of waiting until the next cabinet meeting, we upload the needed documentation and send it out for a vote. The results are recorded in OnBoard for future reference, which is especially helpful for any board votes needed during the audit. I also love the ease of use and implementation. I have had to do very little individual training with board members, and customer service has been super responsive whenever I (or a board member) has had an issue.

Contras:

It would be great to be able to store a little more information about board members that you could run a report on - such as term information, etc.

Alternativas consideradas: BoardEffect

Razones para cambiar a OnBoard: At the time we were choosing the layout and ease of use seemed more user-friendly.

Carole
Executive Administrator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Exceptional software and professional employees

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The benefits from implementing OnBoard for our board management are countless! From day one the staff was professional, advised us during implementation, friendly, and respond immediately. It was a seamless implementation process. Our board started using OnBoard and instantly approved of using the portal for all board management. As the lead administrator and developer of the portal I have enjoyed the entire process and love all aspects of OnBoard and the staff. They provide ongoing training webinars and tutorials for new users. They are innovative and ask clients for feedback and features they would like implemented into OnBoard. I have recommended OnBoard to others and would highly recommend OnBoard to anyone considering board management software.

Impactful features include composing the agenda from a word document, Zoom links can be accessed from OnBoard, improved calendar, Resource Library. User friendly. New features, upgrades, and improvements implemented on an on-going basis. Integration was seamless.

Contras:

There are no aspect of this software that are difficult to use. Seriously, there is nothing I don't like about OnBoard.

Cheryl
Director of Foundation Operations en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Essential Tool for our Organization.

5,0 hace 2 años

I have been surprised how quickly OnBoard became an essential tool for our organization and how quickly our Board of Directors embraced this new technology for not only distributing our meeting materials, but also as a secure platform that allows our Directors to access information and records. Prior to using OnBoard, we were compiling our meeting materials into binders for each individual Director and every attendee to the meeting and not only was it time consuming and costly to produce these binders, but we would often incur an expense to print something that would be outdated by the time the meeting occurred. With OnBoard, we can update information in our Board Book with a few clicks of the mouse. I have heard from multiple members of our Board how much they appreciate OnBoard and feel the platform has enabled us to create a cleaner, more appealing, and more streamlined presentation of our meeting materials. Although there are features that do not align with the operations of our foundation, I use OnBoard almost daily. We have a very active Board who is managing a lot of exciting work for our foundation and we seem to constantly be preparing for a meeting - from the onset, the OnBoard platform contributed to completing our meeting picture and it never felt like a burden or hurdle because it is so user friendly.

Contras:

OnBoard constantly wants to send out updates on behalf of our organization when I make updates to a meeting agenda, visibility, or materials and the mandate within our organization is to have communication directly with our Directors so we know what is being communicated. It would be great if I could set a default to not be asked about notifying our members as often as I am; however, I think it is important to note that when I do encounter an issue or want to provide feedback about how we want to be able to use the platform, everyone I have encountered with OnBoard has been extremely open and welcome the feedback.

Mendy
Executive Office Manager en EE. UU.

Very Satisfied!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am very pleased with my overall experience. From the sales side with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to now working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They have both been tremendously helpful and most always return an email very timely. I found it very user friendly and quick to learn. The training provided has also been excellent. I would highly recommend OnBoard to anyone that may contact me.

There are several things I like equally with this software. Record retention is very important and this allows us to have everything kept in one secured location so it's easily found and accessible for not only our organization and our board, but also our auditors. I find that creating the agenda and being able to copy agendas is much more efficient than my previous system. I especially like that I can set up the actions ahead of time (if they are known) so they are ready for voting. That has also been a great factor with increasing efficiency. I can't forget the training. I was delighted to learn my board had training available to them and I didn't have to do the take on that role. The last thing I really like are the tasks. This feature keeps me from constantly emailing reminders to board members.

Contras:

Just as I had several things I really liked, I have a few things that I don't. I hope to see these implemented in the future. It's inconvenient that I can't attach more than one action item to a specific section of the agenda. Often times our board will have a motion/action during the meeting that wasn't known ahead of time. This may not be linked to a specific section on their part of the agenda, but rather their overall report. They may not even have subsections. This has created a nuisance and has cost us valuable time. I have to create a subsection then create the action. This has created a longer process than our old way and causes the board to wait on me to add it. So having the ability to add an additional action item to a section would be ideal. I also don't like I can't sort my action items with the most recent on top. I have to either do a search and hope I'm using the right words, or I have to keep going from page to page. Lastly, when I set up the meeting as the admin, I don't get the email notification so I can accept the meeting and put it on my calendar. My work around was to download the app on my cell phone and accept it that way. It would be nice to have that feature on my desktop so the meetings go directly to my calendar when I make them visible.

Barbara
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

Fast, Efficient, Intuitive

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Prior to using OnBoard, Board meeting preparation used to take an entire day to assemble hard copy books, plus the cost of all the paper and three ring notebooks. I can now upload the materials and finalize the Board books in 60 - 90 minutes. In addition, hard copy books had to either be hand delivered by college personnel, or shipped UPS, especially if a member was traveling. The use of OnBoard eliminated the need for all that. Plus, the Board members appreciate not having all those accumulated books to contend with.

OnBoard is very user-friendly for both the administrator and the user. This feature is especially important for users who have various levels of comfort and expertise with technology. Our college switched to OnBoard in October 2014, and before that our Board meeting books were produced on paper. OnBoard has streamlined the Board meeting preparation process, and I like the ability to make last minute changes to the materials, to which the users have access immediately. Using OnBoard is also much more convenient for those members who may be traveling; they can log into their Board materials on any device from anywhere. In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, OnBoard quickly created a Zoom/OnBoard interface that allows users to long into Zoom through OnBoard, and eliminate the need for two devices. The OnBoard team reacted quickly to provide a convenient solution for a pesky problem.

Contras:

Integration with our existing processes was not difficult. OnBoard provided online training to the administrators, and because the software is easy to use, it did not require multiple training sessions. OnBoard has continued to refine and add other features, some of which I cannot use since ours is a public board. The only thing I would change would be to allow an entire group of members to be blocked from viewing a section. Currently, I only have the option to block individuals. A bit inconvenient, but by no means a deal breaker. And that will probably be corrected in a future software update.

Alternativas consideradas: BoardDocs

Razones para cambiar a OnBoard: The two criteria in which I was most interested were user-friendly, intuitive software with a reasonable price. I wanted a software that offered the features I needed, but not so feature-heavy that made it difficult to use and would unnecessarily drive up the price. OnBoard checked off all boxes.

Heather
Sr. Associate, Board Relations en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 51-200 empleados

Easy to Use and Responsive Customer Service

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have used online board books for over 6 years, but just within the last year switched to using OnBoard. Going to from hard copy materials to digital is a HUGE time and money saver, but switching from a basic agenda book system to OnBoard has simply made everyone's days more efficient. OnBoard provides a one-stop shop for my board members. It makes their service to our organization more professional and my service to them a lot easier and less time consuming. Additionally, the customer service at OnBoard is phenomenal. They take every concern and suggestion seriously and judiciously. That was an extremely nice perk that I didn't expect.

The program is easy to use and quick to implement. Users can be set up in minutes and begin working right away. I also like that there is a built in resources section so the app can be an all in one portal for users.

Contras:

This is some slight lag time in building agendas - my fingers type faster than the program saves - and I often have to go back retype items that didn't save in time. Would also like a little more customization in the emails sent, the agenda templates, and table of contents template.

Alternativas consideradas: BoardPAC, BoardEffect y Diligent Boards

Razones para elegir OnBoard: OnBoard provided additional features that were needed and not provided by our prior service

Software anterior: BoardBook

Razones para cambiar a OnBoard: Easy to understand annual fee, clear features, their willingness to expand their offerings based on our needs, AGB materials included with annual fee

Karen
Executive Assistant en EE. UU.

OnBoard ROCKS!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: OnBoard has been a real time and paper saver for myself, as the admin support person and for our University. We moved our Foundation Board from a SharePoint site to OnBoard a little over two years ago. Our members love that they can use any device to view meeting materials and the site itself looks very professional on a large projection screen during actual meetings. Our members really like the resources folder so they can access Board documents easily.

The ease of use, especially when making changes to meeting agendas and materials!

Contras:

I would like to be able to leave the meeting time blank when creating a new meeting. Sometimes I may have a confirmed meeting date but not a confirmed time.

Rebecca
Director of Business and Human Resources en EE. UU.

Board Management made EASIER

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: A few years ago, we digitized our board experience. We picked a good "starter platform" and eased our board and committees into the practical application and efficiency of being able to access their meeting and organization files online. The platform was a bit clunky but miles and miles better than the printed board books we had been using prior. Early 2019 we learned that our platform was going away and it was time to evaluate other offerings. I knew we wouldn't go back to the old way but I needed something that would meet our current needs and be flexible enough to allow us to grow into more features, find new efficiencies, measure engagement....and still come with a price tag that our Board would swallow. OnBoard fits the bill. I LOVE the easy interface for our board and our staff. I LOVE how easy it was to set up and populate. I LOVE the annotation features. I LOVE the messaging feature (to the group but more so one on one during the meeting for folks who don't like to or cant speak over the "over talkers"). I'm pleased.

Incredibly easy user interface - even our least tech savvy staff and board members can utilize the platform effectively.

Contras:

I miss the ease of meeting minute taking that I was used to in our last platform.

Alternativas consideradas: Boardpro y Diligent Boards

Razones para elegir OnBoard: BoardMax was going away. It was clunky. My staff didn't like using it. I didn't like using it. It was time to reconsider what was on the market.

Razones para cambiar a OnBoard: Pricing. Features.

hace 3 años

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad that ease of use is really coming across for you and that it has streamlined things. As for minute taking, I will bring this up to Product. Otherwise, let us know if you need anything!

Tara
Executive Assistant en EE. UU.
Banca, 51-200 empleados

Essential Software for Board Meetings

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have been using OnBoard shortly after I started with this company in late 2016. I believe the software was being converted from an older, original product to the OnBoard that I currently use today. There have been many updates along the way. My favorite was the ability to use the software on either Apple or Android cell phones. We recently upgraded our package to include Global Admin with the new Analytics feature. Two years ago, we looked into a few different products to compare cost and features. In the end we decided to stay with OnBoard because the program does everything we need (and then some) for our board meetings. The cost of the software to be very competitive with others. The members of our board find it effective and very easy to use. This makes my life much easier!

There are several things I like about the software. One of the features we like is the ability to use the software on both Apple and Android devices. If I ever need help with the software, I can easily find help through the Help Center and there are Admin Guides. When a new member joins our Board - no problem! There is a User Guide to help get them up to speed very quickly. Should there be another issue that I cannot resolve, I have found the staff at OnBoard very helpful in resolving any issue that I come across (which are very few and far between!) I also like the opportunity for additional learning via Webinars. We are updated when the offices at OnBoard will be closed or whenever there is an update on the way. The communication is above and beyond. Putting together an Agenda for a board meeting is very easy to do. I am finding the agenda import to be a big time saver. Our board enjoys the ability to make annotations during our board meetings.

Contras:

My least favorite thing about this software is the need to have a "Global Admin" upgrade in order to delete things from the portal that a previous employee had created and was no longer needed/outdated. It is unfortunate that the Messenger feature is not included in our package and this would require another upgrade. That being said, however, there are many updates to the software that do not cost extra. I don't want to give the impression that every update costs extra, because that would not be accurate. In case you are wondering - we did decide to upgrade during a year-end special to include the Global Admin product and Analytics feature which we are enjoying very much.

Alternativas consideradas: MyBoardPacket

Razones para cambiar a OnBoard: We originally used the predecessor software to OnBoard. After using OnBoard for about a year or so, we decided to take a look at a few other options. One I remembered was MyBoardPacket. It was definately a nice product and easy to use from what I could tell. The reason we stayed with OnBoard was becasue it did EVERYTHING we needed and our board members liked the software and there was no need for them to learn how to use something else. It ended up being a win-win all the way around!

hace 3 años

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad this is making your life easier and that you decided to stick it out with us. We truly appreciate the feedback about the various packages, and I will bring that up to Management as something to consider.

Tricia
Executive Assistant to the Board and Secretary to the Board en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados

OnBoard is a Success!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: OnBoard provides a secure environment and ensures confidentiality of information. OnBoard provides efficiencies. We are not coping hundreds of pages, assembling notebooks, and mailing board books. Preparation for meetings is streamlined. Support from our customer success manager is excellent. I appreciate the training videos, webinars for users, and 24-7 support.

The board recognized the need for a secure platform for its work and wanted to move away from paper documents. We have a 13-member board, and trustees live across the country. The level of experience is varied among our trustees; however, the first trustee who agreed to move to a board solutions platform is the person with the least experience. And, she has had not difficulty using OnBoard. Some of our trustees were exploring OnBoard before we had a training session, and they found it easy to use. We offered one training webinar conducted by our Passageways customer service manager, which was recorded. The trustees used OnBoard for its first board meeting less than three months after acquiring the product and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. The trustees found that navigating the site and the board book is easy. They appreciate electronic board books, earlier availability of information, and the ability to add documents as needed, even during the board meeting. In the past, material from investment managers and auditors was provided at the meeting. With OnBoard, these documents were available before the meeting, which dramatically increased the number of pages in the board book, but trustees had the opportunity to review information and prepare questions before the meeting. We were amazed that the use of OnBoard during the meeting went so well. I appreciate the ease with which you can change the agenda and and update/revise materials.

Contras:

Because staff members do not have access to all board materials, permissions have to be set individually for each staff member. While setting permissions is not difficult, it is a learning experience, but our customer success manager is a good teacher and patient! While we have not yet implemented the actions function, we are looking forward to using it for approvals, surveys, and signatures.

hace 3 años

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are finding it easy to use and that you haven't found any cons yet is always nice to hear. If you need anything, please let us know.

Miriam
Board Secretary en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 11-50 empleados

OnBoard Provides Ease of Access and Security for Board of Trustees

4,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Regardless of our board desiring to maintain an in-person meeting format coming out of the pandemic, we are still utilizing the benefits of OnBoard for material distribution, highlighting important information, maintaining current contact details and up-to-date calendar information for upcoming meetings. OnBoard has been a huge support to our Board of Trustees.

I am constantly impressed with OnBoard and their continuous improvements. We implemented OnBoard prior to COVID shutting us down and were so thankful to have the technology to enable us to share materials and conduct elections and receive approvals all online. The time this system has saved us is tremendous, but the ease access and security of materials online has been even greater. Trustees can now take action on items while traveling using a phone, tablet or computer without waiting for a package to be delivered. Meeting materials can also be reviewed and stored online providing easy access to current agendas as well as past meeting reference of actions and materials. Binders are not left behind on tables, pages are not lost and we have confidence in the security of the materials online.

Contras:

The challenge for us with OnBoard is simply the fact that we want all of the features and yet because of recent financial challenges that our university has faced we are holding tight to budget dollars and maintaining what we have with OnBoard which is still so much better than nothing! We dream of the future capabilities as there is so much to offer any company.

Brent
Vice President / Risk Officer en EE. UU.
Banca, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

OnBoard is a must have for meetings in a digital age

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Paper, ink, and printer fatigue are the first savings we've enjoyed. Changes to the agenda last minute have been easily to upload where everyone can see it minutes after uploading it. Lastly, the time savings (and paper cuts) staff and the admin have from not having to do paper copies anymore has been considerable and very worthwhile. Security of the app is also great.

The ability to meet and view agendas in the OnBoard app has been critical to the bank. In the past if staff or Directors were remote, hard copy items had to be mailed at great expense to them and if there were last minute changes, those people didn't have the right documents to review. Now everything is seamlessly in one spot, organized to perfection, easy to access, and easy for the admin to upload new and revised documents so everyone can view the current information. The time savings from having to print everything is enough to pay for the system and devices to access the meetings.

Contras:

This has less to do with the software and more to do with some of the features in the app are not easily understood by some older members of the Board that are not used to the technology updates. There really isn't an issue I have that OnBoard hasn't thought of and implemented.

Alternativas consideradas: BoardPAC

Razones para cambiar a OnBoard: Mainly because of the features and that it was backed by the ICBA. We've been using OnBoard for 6.5 years now and it just keeps getting better.

Steven
President & CEO en EE. UU.

AMBA Experience with OnBoard

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We love OnBoard! It's compatible with all the browsers we use, its mobile app is superb, and when compared to other board portals we've used, it provides more capability at a lower price. Last but certainly not least, customer support has been tremendous. Our customer service representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been with us every step of the way as we tailored OnBoard for our needs, migrated the documents we stored on our previous board portal, and prepared OnBoard for our first meeting. I can't say enough about the support we've received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the OnBoard team.

As compared to our previous board portal, OnBoard is so much easier to use, more intuitive, and is an easier collaboration tool. We just held our first board meeting using OnBoard. Its integrated conferencing capability powered by Zoom made the meeting the most efficient and effective virtual meeting yet.

Contras:

The platform needs an e-mail capability that will allow users to communicate with each other securely and with the ability to attach documents or find them within OnBoard's "resources." The current messaging capability -- akin to texting -- is good, but it lacks the flexibility of a more robust, e-mail-like communication capability.

Jay
EVP/COO en EE. UU.
Banca, 51-200 empleados

Passageways OnBoard - Great Product, Functionality & Value

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our experience with OnBoard has been excellent as we sought a way to streamline and efficiently manage our Board & Committee meeting process, allowing members secure, remote access on different devices , while making our administrative process easier and save printing paper. Additionally, we were seeking a central repository for corporate documents that was secure and easily accessible.

The software is user friendly/intuitive; easy to maintain from an admin perspective; and more importantly easy for board members/employees to access from remote locations and devices. Does a terrific job on consolidating multiple documents into one meeting "book" with the flexibility to access individual documents and easily move throughout your meeting agenda. One of the other things we find most pleasing is that the ENTIRE Passageway team members (form CEO, sales, account manager, support) are fantastic to work with; always willing to listen and make enhancements and promptly address any questions we may have.

Contras:

When we first started using Passageways several years ago, some of the features/navigation may not have been as intuitive as expected, however their team has done a great job in implementing enhancements to certainly improve the process, plus a lot more.

Alternativas consideradas: Govenda y Diligent Boards

Razones para cambiar a OnBoard: Flexibility of the application, ease of use, people & support, willingness to listen and make changes, value

Kent
Vice Presdient for University Advancement en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados

VP Perspective

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our Board is very happy with our initial experiences with onBoard, aside from the spam episode. Customer service has been good.

Initially, we just wanted an upgrade from hard copy board meeting books, and a better way to catalog all of our board activity. After reviewing the industry we realized we could also have powerful communication tools to enhance board function. The OnBoard portal met all of our requirements, but the ease of use was a primary concern---most board members are technologically proficient, but not all. The quality of our training for board members was terrific (Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]), and we were able to get functional usage rates up very quickly. After 8 months we are still increasing the number of functions we are using, but I can't imagine trying to run our recent full board meeting remotely without this tool. I really like the ability to embed the Zoom meeting function into the meeting details--that allowed a single log on for our recebnt committee and board meetings. s

Contras:

Initially we had a significant problem when our Board emails were being spammed by the OnBoard software, each Board member was receiving hundreeds of emaisl---the problem was fixed over a weekend, and the Board understood---our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] staff haven't been quite as forgivining. I don't like the scroll function when I am reading pdf's. The scroll moves some horizontally when I am trying to scroll vertically. I may need to resize my window, but it would be nice it the pdf didn't shift horizontally when I am scrolling vertically. I didn't like the OnBoard ad that showed up next to our Foundation info/log at login. We asked that it be moved, and it has been. '