15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Carsforsale.com

Sobre Carsforsale.com

Transforma tu negocio con Carsforsale y el potente conjunto de soluciones para concesionarios en las que confían más de 22 000 vendedores de automóviles de todo el país.

Descubre más sobre Carsforsale.com

Integration is amazing and the way they can source it out to others has been huge for us.

Contras:

I've tried to contact facebook about the wrong information and all I get is, I'm sorry but it's the information that was sent to us and we cannot change it.

Valoraciones de Carsforsale.com

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Carsforsale.com tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 2.232 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Carsforsale.com antes?

Filtrar opiniones (2.232)

Colleen
Business Owner
Automoción, Trabajador autónomo

Extremely User Friendly

4,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Cinthya
VBDC en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Fácil de usar

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Todo está bien con la aplicación tiene muchas funciones para el inventario para verse más profesional

Es fácil de usar, tiene muy buenas funciones que las cuales me gustaria seguir trabajando TIENE aplicación mobile el trabajo es más sencillo

Contras:

La parte donde va a facebook es defectuosa, antes se podía poner la información y se iba directamente a marketplace, ahora solo lo comparte en el fan page

Victor
Sales adviser en EE. UU.

Mi opinion

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Muy buena siempre es fácil y rápido

Es muy completo y dinamico se puede usar siempre

Contras:

Nesecita actulizarce mucho cada ves que hay un cambio

Samantha
General Manager en EE. UU.

Excellent value and utility

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Signing on with Carsforsale.com has allowed me to trim my budget without losing any revenue (sometimes you trim a lead generator and are surprised to notice an effect when you thought they didn't perform). This isn't the case - moving to Carsforsale was wonderful for us professionally.

I honestly am very satisfied with all of the utility and versatility of Carsforsale.com. We were looking for a more price-effective option for a website. What we did not bargain on was ALL of the tools that came with. Not only do we have our website, but it accurately lists our inventory and the updates are nearly instant. We also enjoy the export to our other lead generators as well as Facebook Marketplace. It is seamless and easy.

Contras:

There isn't anything that I strongly dislike about our Carsforsale.com website. One thing I wish we had more option with is images on our website or the ability to add pages. However, given the price tag - I'm not going to get too worked up about it!

Dan
Owner en EE. UU.

Most cost effective aggregator

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Cost, VIN decoding second to none so we can show complete options and build. Also the vehicle history is very helpful

Contras:

Cannot link to our own website. We don’t have a carsforsale.com site we made our own

Ryan
owner en EE. UU.

DO NOT USE THEM

1,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: loved it until it cost me a lot of customers and then was talked bad to by their service center help [sensitive content hidden]. Now hate it and all the glitches are not barrable. I was fighting through it when people were nice and honest even though I had to call in everyday with new issues they were nice and saying its being worked on. Until [sensitive content hidden]. Only know her name for calling back asking another rep who i just talked to because she wouldn't give it. Then second rep blew me off said nothing can be done. FIRE [sensitive content hidden]!!!!

The way ir used to be and how it was pitched was amazing

Contras:

The new setup is horrible and glitches everything making work impossible. Customer service is so bad I'm writing these reviews. If you call and need help or ask for a manager [sensitive content hidden] will hang up on you and never help u just continues to be rude.

Respuesta de Carsforsale.com

el mes pasado

Ryan, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our team has attempted to reach you several times. Please us a call at (866) 388-9778 and we will have a team lead standing by to answer any questions.

Tami
Controller en EE. UU.

Great website builder

5,0 hace 4 meses

Love the ease of adding/managing inventory. The web builder and quality of leads are great.

Contras:

I don't have anything that I don't like about carsforsale.com

Valerio
Owner, Mechanic, Dealer en EE. UU.

Great Platform with Minor Improvements Needed

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Cars for Sale dealer solutions is a robust tool for any dealership looking to streamline their sales process and improve online presence. With a few tweaks to the mobile app, it could be perfect.

Cars for Sale dealer solutions provides an intuitive and efficient platform for managing vehicle listings. The user interface is clean and easy to navigate, making it simple to update inventory and track sales. Their customer support is responsive and helpful, ensuring any issues are resolved quickly. The integration with various marketing tools helps in boosting visibility and attracting potential buyers.

Contras:

While the platform is generally excellent, the mobile app could use some improvements. It occasionally lags and lacks some of the features available on the desktop version. Enhancing the mobile experience would make managing listings on the go much smoother.

Sheen
general manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

General Manager

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience has been good and zero complaints

CarsforSale has a big variety of vehicles to choose from

Contras:

i really do not have any complaints about carforsale

Robert
Finance manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Easier to use

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Very simple to do everything inside the program.

Contras:

The way leads are sent and responded to.

Joseph
Sales Manager en EE. UU.

Solid site

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Solid marketing tool, not designed as a inventory management tool.

Easy to link to the website, automatically sends leads.

Contras:

The lack of inventory management, keeping track of added costs, etc.

Skylar
Internet Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados

Great Sales

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Good Easy to use cool features an able to post videos

Contras:

not as big as some of the other dealers that are out there

Eric
General manager en EE. UU.

Good value

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Good value for the money. Easy to use, reliability

Contras:

Not enough leads. Lead quality was questionable.

President en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Best dealer website for the price

5,0 hace 5 años

Very Customizable, also able to change the theme on the website, very responsive support team, has it's own implementation with Facebook Marketplace, CarGurus, and Carfax. I am sure it has more implementation abilities, however that is the platforms that I use and are subscribed too. Also gives you free NVMTIS reports, which is really nice to use, besides Carfax and Auto check.

Contras:

The mobile version isn't on the same layout as the desktop version like V12 software is able to do, but I am very very happy, and it's not a complaint.

Joshua
Vehicle Donations Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Carsforsale Keeps Growing - in a good way

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Open to ideas and helpful organizing menu options.

Easy to add inventory with photos on my desktop PC or from my phone with the app. I appreciate that they continue to add functionality to their website. Customer service is great!

Contras:

Some of the features from a higher priced software out there. Would like to be able to add our own custom webpages for vehicle donations.

Grant
principal en EE. UU.
Automoción, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

The best website and independent auto dealer advertising interface without breaking the bank.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: They have been great for the 9+ years I have used them. I havnt changed and won't.

Inexpensive. User friendly, always updating. Great for posting to mass alternative websites. very good phone app to quickly upload inventory or delete it.

Contras:

We lost the craigslist posting tool long ago but the rest of it still makes it great. Not many or any flaws that i am aware of.

Fare
Business Manager en EE. UU.

Carsforsale Review

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Carsforsale is a great host for dealerships. It has helped our business grow and every now and then we learn something new.

It is very user friendly. Anytime we bring on a new hire, they're able to catch on to the software relatively quickly.

Contras:

Not enough of a DMS system. I know carsforsale isn't marketed as a DMS service but it feels like it wouldn't take much to add cost of flooring, cost of repairs, and minor things to project or populate accurate fees.

Joe
GM en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great quality and customer service at a very affordable price.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I'm a very happy customer.

The price can't be beat for the features and great customer service.

Contras:

Ability to edit/make changes to website content yourself.

Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Highly Recommend

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I really enjoy the program. I know we don't use it to the full potential but there is a lot of value in it.

Carsforsale makes it very easy to manage and market inventory in just a few easy steps. Very user friendly that makes training on the program easy, as well.

Contras:

We have had to call people about fixing a few things for us that we couldn't do manually but other than that, they did complete what we were asking for.

Rachel
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Above average software/below average customer support

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The Carsforsale.com platform is the only one I have used so I do not know any comparable platforms. However, I may start looking this year for other platforms as this one does not seem to be scaleable as my business grows. It is very generic. The upside is the website never goes down and has never had a bug in it that required work arounds. It is an average experience.

The software is user friendly for both the customer and the business. The customer can easily view product and contact the business. The business has ease of adding and deleting inventory as well as many reports that show where business is coming from and what is driving interest in certain types of inventory.

Contras:

The program language is not compatible with other software in the industry. Automatic updates are often 2-3 days behind real time. An item no longer in inventory will reappear on the website because it was available in the update from yesterday. It does require monitoring daily to ensure accuracy. Also, customer support lacks follow through. There is no one person dedicated to your account that you work with. It is whomever answers the phone and that can be time consuming to bring the new person up to speed on the issue that has been already discussed with someone else. Finally, updates to the platform itself are not easy. They are a basic layout and changes to it are limited and not always done correctly.

Respuesta de Carsforsale.com

hace 5 años

Hi Rachel! We're glad we had the opportunity to discuss your inventory distribution feeds to ensure everything is up-to-date. We're always just a phone call away if you have any questions. So whenever you're ready, we're happy to update your website design and integrate your partner services ? all at no cost. Get some design inspiration at https://dealers.carsforsale.com/website-portfolio/ and give us a shout when you want to update at (866) 388-9778.

James
Sales & Finance en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

"Progress Is Impossible Without Change"

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall Experience: The overall experience feels like I am part of a committed community that will protect consumers data while providing a beautiful system to explore vehicles for sale. The back end of Carsforsale is easy to use. Well for me as least. You can only lead a horse to water...
But, keep it up. I can handle it and ready to experience any upcoming updates!
The designs are beautiful with a very very low cost and referral incentives. You are not greedy. You are cheap and quality. That is a rare combination to find. You are that rare combination I found back in 2010. Keep it up!

Most Like: The consistent and frequent software updates. *Specifically; the new access method for submitted application. I admire Carsforsale and their improvements on the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly. I have many ideas for you and theories about you. I hope you have those ideas as well. I am excited to see what else you come out with in the near future. I stick with you because I have been using Carsforsale since 2010 and see where this is going. Keep it up.

Contras:

Least Like: The customer service and website customization capabilities. *Specifically: 1. The lack of truth in the "Custom-Built Design" page. 2. The unwarranted, unnecessary, and irrelevant opinions from the representatives. - Example: A representative once said: "I don't think that will look good". This is why I work ONLY with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I could go on, but it does not matter; because the way I feel is objective. I'm too picky. I'm too fast. I'm to egotistical sometimes. Carsforsale is not my company. It was more me than the representative, but still, I never asked for her opinion. I also trust that one day the final product of my requests when requested; will match the promises under the "Custom-Built Design" page. Because they have not been matched lately.

matt
sales manager en EE. UU.

Time Saver

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: In a nutshell carsforsale.com does exactly what you are going to want it to do. Its fairly straightforward and simple to use, allows you to manage multiple online platforms from one location, provides you with accurate and detailed information to keep you marketplace competitive, and most importantly of all it allows me to be better and more efficient, freeing up valuable time to handle the other aspects of running a car store.

Great software. At a small dealership where there are limited employees, I fill the role of buyer, salesman, finance manager, sales manager etc..... because of this having software that provides seamless integration to our website, social media sites, vendor sites, CRM and DMS is essential. Carsforsale.com does all of this and more. It allows me to accurately portray the options of our vehicles, manage the photos and promote the dealership simply by following its lead. It also shows me what my competition is doing, gives me the ability to see pictures and options that are available from other dealers in my area. Having this information makes hitting a price point that allows for a fair profit, while still moving each unit if a timely manner, and it allows me to do this with out having to look to other places to gather it.

Contras:

I really don't have any complaints about the software. About the only thing i can find that I dislike is it requires email or text verification to log you in from time to time. It would be nice if I could verify a computer or device one time and not have to do it again.

KEVIN
OWNER en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

GREAT PRODUCT AT REASONABLE PRICE!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS, I HAVE OPENED OTHER CAR LOTS AND IMPLEMENTED IT IN ALL OF THEM! GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE!

EASE OF USE, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH, INTERGRATES AND PUSHES INFO TO OTHER SITES VERY EASILY!

Contras:

NON THAT I CAN THINK OF, THIS PRODUCT GETS UPDATED AND KEEPS ME COMPLIANT ALL THE TIME!

onofrio
president en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I have been a client of carsforsale.com for the last several years and I have enjoyed their support

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: in one word "exceptional"

Although I have been a client of carsforsale.com for several years I have never used the full potential of what they offer until now. Everything I need to conduct my used car business is at my disposal and easy to use. My rep [sensitive content hidden] is always available to answer any question I may have and assist me promptly. Their support team is amazing and resolved issues that were way over my head. I like to recommend carsforsale.com to any dealer....thank you for being the best in your support field

Contras:

I have relied on other people in my dealership in the past to do the job that I am now doing. They always made it look as if it was difficult to execute the various functions available to them and that is the reason that I never knew, and that I know now, how easy carsforsale.com program is to navigate. I do not think that anything needs any change but I have a lot more to exploring to do.

Glenn
Glenn
Sales and Finance Manager en EE. UU.

Carsforsale.com..... Carsforsold.yes

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The overall experience with carsforsale.com is superb and I realize how much effort and time I was wasting before cfs.com. With so many tools as they have here, I cannot imagine being without it. 22

Where do I begin? Here are a few out of many things I truly like about the carsforsale.com software. First the ability to post your inventory to over 400 sites allows exposure of a car dealers products and inventory unlimited number of shoppers . Next The "View Competition" button allows you to see where your vehicle stands in comparison to other cars nationwide. Another great feature is their custom overlay tool, check it out when you have a chance.

Contras:

I guess if I must include my "least likes" regarding carsforsale.com I can only think of two. First, in some scenarios "not all' their tool which allows the user to add pictures to inventory selections will only add one pic at a time which can take forever. Second, At times logging in to the sight can be a chore, especially when in a rush as they have a multistage confirmation routine aspect than cannot be bypassed. Still an all around great bit of software.

leo
f&i en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

easy to use

Comentarios: i like it.

make sure my product is price accordingly in my market.

Contras:

getting the on line videos to work and online paperwork.