Sobre Ziflow

Validaciones en línea de nivel empresarial para agencias y marcas. La solución ayuda a entregar proyectos creativos un 56 % más rápido que el correo electrónico o la gestión de proyectos.

Descubre más sobre Ziflow

The ease of use of the product, the intuitive nature of the UI - just makes it easy to use and implement. It makes showing other people how to use or integrate into their workflows that much easier.

Contras:

Missing option to download single PDFs from the proof page for combined proofs.

Valoraciones de Ziflow

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Ziflow tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 323 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Ziflow antes?

Filtrar opiniones (323)

Clifton
Clifton
Owner/Creative Director en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados

Internal and External Proofing

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We've been able to solve the following:
- Accountability on updates (client or employee issues)
- Better attention to details (senior staff overseeing junior staff work before sending to client)
- Time saved on emailing proofs and tracking what was/wasn't done.
- Getting clients on board with the same proofing process. Previously some clients printed, then marked up proofs, then scanned and sent back. Others just sent a list of updates through email. Others marked up in Adobe Acrobat. Great to have everyone on the same page using the same tool!

We needed a proofing tool to streamline our approval process internally and externally. I like that we can do internal reviews before sending proofs to clients. This helps me train my Senior staff to pay more attention to details and make sure they're catching any issues with proofs before sending to the client. Clients love the ability to see previous versions. The software also allows for accountability on updates. We're able to track if updates were made for clients and if clients missed updates.

Contras:

Overall the product is very intuitive, but with so many options in the proofing proces, onboarding can be difficult at first and training clients can take some time. But once everyone is on the same page on how the process works, it's a great tool and worth the effort.

Alternativas consideradas: Cage, ReviewStudio, PageProof, Conceptboard, Hightail, GoProof, Notism y Filestage

Razones para elegir Ziflow: GoVisually was a great and simple tool, but it didn't have enough features to accomplish the proofing process we wanted. If Ziflow can't do what you need, you're likely not to find a proofing tool that can do what you need. Ziflow is very robust and feature-rich.

Software anterior: GoVisually

Razones para cambiar a Ziflow: Nothing was as feature rich/robust enough to do what we needed. Ziflow got us the exact proofing process we needed.

Winona
Designer en RU
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

If your a. designer struggling with your proofing workflow get this!

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: As a designer it is perfectly suited to me. I use it in my everyday working life for all my artwork proofing needs. This tool has been so help in organising my artwork proofs and clients comments that since I moved from freelance to Full Time employment I have implemented it at my company and upgraded to the business plan so I can have access to more tools and features which has been fab.  I went through a small transition period between freelance and new job where I didnt have Ziflow and struggled and had so many issues with feedback comments being sent on commented PDFs etc and just made everything confusing and frustrating. As so as I got my Business Ziflow it was like a sigh of relief as Ziflow basically sorts out all my proof comments issues I had before making the process so much easier for me. My colleagues have told me also that it has made it easier for them to. It allows for proofs not to be lost on an email and there all in one place and the variety of tools my colleagues can use to comment has helped them out alot in order to tell me exactly what they want.  There is rarely an instant I dont use Ziflow I suppose the only time i dont use it is when Im doing quick soical assets and i send them on a teams chat instead and its not really worth stilling a proof but everything else goes into Ziflow

Saved me so much time - i dont have to sit guessing what a client wants as they can now exactly in point the part they want amended and how they want it amended. Great value for money - even on the basic plan it saved me so much headaches and stress and the price was cheap and offered you so much for the basic plan. It was totally worth the investment. It has made everything so much quicker for me - it organising everything and displays it easy and clear so I can amend and complete work so much faster.

Contras:

When a proof is locked Im unable to use the tick feature on comments to indicate that i have resolved that amend I currently have to temporarily unlock the proof . Would be nice if I could still use this feature when the proof is locked. A feature to send auto reminders or a pop on the proof to notify approvers to make a decision would be handy so I dont have to go chasing each and every one.

Gabe
CEO en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

Ziflow

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It’s ok.... can probably have someone build this for me for $500 overseas with the same functions. Most customers do not use the tools to show changes. Mostly everything is emailed or commented.

Editing and communication area for the customer.

Contras:

Backend search is not the greatest. Having a google type of search on top for everything that is available in our account is needed. Very hard to search for certain proofs.

Digital Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It's easy to proofread your work on the web

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: As a group, we are learning how to successfully communicate across many teams, from designers and high-level managers to those who work on the project. Emails are no longer lost in the ether. In addition, fewer emails are being exchanged. You'll be able to pinpoint exactly where a shift is required. All the digital editing and commenting options are excellent. That you can make so many highlights in one comment is my favorite feature. The ability to zoom in and export as a PDF, as well as to print, is also quite convenient.

Ziflow makes it simple to share PDFs with employees and anybody outside of the company who requires them. There is no need for them to compose a lot of emails. Ziflow's digital proofs can be edited and rotated, and they can also be marked up (which for us was a big feature).

Contras:

Only one issue has been a problem for the team. Due date proof can be difficult to discern. An on-screen notification, while you're looking at a locked proof, would be even better than what we now have.

Josh
Creative Services Coordinator en EE. UU.
Recaudación de fondos, 11-50 empleados

Very Accessible, Full-Function Proofing Software

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: With remote work becoming common place, we had to transition away from our conventional proofing method. We used shared Adobe PDFs for a while since it was essentially free (all our users are either on the creative suite or have acrobat). However, the limitations of not being on a platform designed for proofing were drastic. Using Ziflow has improved the organization and speed of proofing. It has been a little slower to integrate client proofing into it as many of our clients are resistant to new things. However, as clients do jump on, they see the value and appreciate it (as do we! clearer comments!).

- Saving workflow templates for streamlined processes - Robust text markers and annotation tools - Automation for workflows

Contras:

- The workflow method requires a little more thinking because it isn't necessarily a linear workflow. Multiple stages could be happening simultaneously which is a little confusing at times. - I wish clients and team members who aren't paid users could have a dashboard for active proofs they are on. I know you can pay for lite users - but I wish this was an included feature in the top tier plan.

Alternativas consideradas: ReviewStudio, ProofHub, PageProof, GoProof y GoVisually

Razones para elegir Ziflow: Looking for a true proofing platform (rather than just something that allowed commenting).

Software anterior: Adobe Acrobat Reader

Razones para cambiar a Ziflow: It was software that meant our pain point without trying to do too much more. We already have a general project management software - I wasn't looking for something that required duplication of that part of work. Just a platform for proofing that excelled in that area. Ziflow is that at a reasonable price.

Julie
Graphic Designer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Easy-to-use and great for collaboration

4,0 hace 6 meses

I love how easy it is to use and it how customizable the workflow stage is. It's easy to collaborate with different cross-functional teams and keeping your proofs organized is so simple.

Contras:

I wish it synced up better with our project management system we use along-side Ziflow. I think it is a glitch with my account, but it is still a bummer that it isn't easier. I also wish I could edit proof content after uploading it or have a way to view my proof before posting.

Scott
Scott
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 201-500 empleados

Changing the paradigm with Ziflow

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: It has been a game changer for our corporation. Especially in the CYA department.

The ability to teach changes, approvals and document ownership is critical and Ziflow handles all of these issues and more with ease.

Nothing that I can think of. We have been extremely happy with Ziflow

Travis
Travis
Marketing Manager en Australia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Ziflow has been a game changer for my team. It speeds up our workflow ten fold!

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Ziflow has been easy to use since day one and we haven’t looked back as a team!

I like the ease of adding non users to the proofs and being able to check back on previous versions to see who has made what changes.

Contras:

Honestly I have no cons in the functional use on Ziflow. if i had to offer something it would be to have better user packages in the pricing but this is a small con on my end.

Design Manager en Sudáfrica
Seguros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Valuable tool for review and approval of designs

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

For any organisation where there are lots of stakeholders that need to sign off on or give their feedback on designs, Ziflow makes managing this process much easier. In addition to collecting signoff, we are using the product for reviewing designs, which helps cut down on meetings during the week. Everyone's feedback and changes are collected directly through Ziflow. It's also great to be able to mark a comment as resolved, or tag it (categorise for later). Ziflow adeptly solves the problem of trying to keep track of which stakeholders still have an outstanding decision on the mockup, making it easy for the designer or product lead to follow up on the outstanding approvals.

Contras:

It would be great if full support for Safari on MacOS could be added for marking up the proofs - however it's not a big problem as we are also using Chrome.

Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios de información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Part of the proofing process

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Ziflow keeps the content proofing and approval process moving without being bogged down with emails. We no longer rely on emails to send collaborators notes on changes. Our proof workflow has improved so that communication is documented in a single place and makes revisions much easier.

We use Ziflow to keep the back and forth design process to a minimum by uploading a proof and allow the review process to run its course. It's great to see the comments documented to specific parts of the proof and what needs to be edited or fixed. The notifications are particularly beneficial for nudging collaborators to do their part.

Contras:

Minor issues are the site can load slow at times or proof page delays.

Jamaica
Production designer en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ZiFlow makes the project review process painless

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: ZiFLow has completely eliminated the need for paper proofs. The process of routing projects for review and markup has become more efficient. Also the online platform doesn't hog my bandwidth. which allows me to keep working while in the review.

The user interface is easy to understand. My team was able to hit the ground running when we switched to ZiFlow. Color coding of comments and status tagging allow us to easily recognize who is asking commenting and who needs to engage a comment.

Contras:

Sometimes comment can be hindered when stage permissions wouldn't allow a user to address something that was actionable after their stage had officially closed.

Robert
Senior Workflow Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

ZIFLOW PROOFING

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Ziflow has streamlined the process, saved time and efficiencies. Allowed us to set rules to proofing to make sure we capture feedback by deadlines and accountability. Customer Service is fantastic very responsive and always teaching me new things. Ziflow has allowed us to take emails, printouts, and other methods for proofing to streamline to be best in class. Our QA team loves working in Ziflow and set the bar high for the company.

The software is very intuitive and easy for onboarding. The ability to review creative proofs and collaborate within different departments saves time and energy. Setting deadlines and the late notice is ideal for not missing any proofing deadlines. The dashboards allows for easy access if you are not able to follow the email notifications, especially in our case we may have 20 - 30 projects for proofing in one day and these are date driven on what needs reviewed ASAP and allows for the team not to miss a proof. We review all types of creative from print, social, HTML 5 banners, video and Ziflow makes it a one stop stop for all of our proofing needs. Being able to @mention others on the proof to answer a question or clarify a comment before the proof goes back to the creative team for updates. Labels allows us to assign what changes are needed per designer, accounts, and copywriters, this makes for easy changes to the correct resource. Setting workflows is another plus, we dont have to recreate the same workflow each proof and allows for automation for the next stage to begin without being manual.

Contras:

Honestly, I've worked with several different proofing softwares over the last 7 years. Ziflow did the homework and delivered a robust proofing tool for creative services. I dont have any complaints. I know they are working on several upgrades that should help even more but it's ready to go out of the box.

Nori
Project Coordinator en EE. UU.

I'm Addicted!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: At first I was saddened to learn that our company was switching from ProofHQ, but soon learned to appreciate Ziflow just as much, if not more. Ziflow’s Support Team is the best! They always respond quickly and are amazing at troubleshooting anything that comes up. They’re great listeners, willing to take time to understand your concerns and provide the best solutions, and they are wonderful at answering questions and explaining anything you don’t understand. I love how Ziflow is constantly evolving. Ziflow team takes customer requests into consideration for product updates and is always looking for ways to build in features that make our work easier.

Creating a proof really is as easy as sending an email. Automated Workflow is my favorite thing about Ziflow. It’s easy to set up, there’s so much you can do with it, and it helps save so much time. (It’s also tremendously fun to use and watch in action.) You can create Groups to help populate Stages rapidly, instead of entering individual reviewers one at a time. You can customize the dashboard and set up Favorite Views. You can set up Favorite Filters to help locate proofs quickly and easily. You can also set Workflow Templates as Favorites so frequently used templates stay at the top. Activity/Message tracking on Proof Details Page keeps you informed of what’s going on w/routes. Everything you need to know about a proof is on the Details Page; when you hover your cursor over the D on the SOCD progress indicator, you can quickly tell when a reviewer made a decision. The Proof Viewer has many useful tools and settings, with a side-by-side comparison mode which allows you to view against not only different versions of the same proof, but also against other proofs. Adding Users/Guests and setting up profiles is quick and easy. There is flexibility in customizing what Users and reviewers are able to do or view. You can create folders/subfolders to keep your proofs organized. Multiple Stages in Workflow allows you to categorize reviewers for easy identification of who’s who. Ziflow helps you stay organized and efficient, and keeps you on top of your projects.

Contras:

The only con I can think of is that I love using Ziflow so much I spend more time sitting in front of the computer than I probably should!

Nadine
Compliance, Sr. Project Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great Proofing Software – Great solution!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall: The Ziflow team is amazing (first had to say that)!! This has been an great experience working with the Ziflow team. They know the market and the needs of their audience. Their customer service and support is outstanding, with always a fast response & solutions to resolve the issues at hand. They go above and beyond to ensure their customers are taken care of. Ziflow is a top notch, robust tool that really adds so much value to the Project managers to be successful in managing the day to day projects effectively and timely. Helps me to really keep track of approvals, reviewers, with notifications features that help remind team members.

Pros: This software works great, is easy to use (Intuitive) and has so many features to support any type of process and routing experience. They have solved for every scenario. The best for tracking comments and version control. The auto route feature makes it easy to mange projects (for Project Managers) and super easy to set up. (FYI: On previous software’s, I was always hesitant to use the auto-route feature, but with Ziflow – they have made it easy to set up and use and now I will ONLY use this standard way to route projects). The dashboard has so much flexibility and can be customized for what you what to see and track. Training: Easy to train new team members (and existing ones) on how to best use the software. Most everyone has found it easy to use and Ziflow also has great youtube videos that shows the basics for routing, marking up proofs and setting up routes as well (or those that manage). Oh, did I mention their online “help”, so easy to follow, very descriptive and screenshots to help guide you easily through the steps.

Contras:

Cons: so minor, little features that are a “nice to have” but not critical to the day to day.. but how wonderful that Ziflow team are willing to take our feedback and let us know whether any of the “Nice to haves” will be on the radar anytime soon, or NOT which is fine as well.

Luke
Head of Film en RU
Marketing y publicidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A single solution for many channels

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Professional and really know their product and the market. They are constantly developing new features which they actively ask my team about and respond quickly.

I knew the developers of Ziflow from their previous product. I tried several other products and found the customer service just didn't compare. This is a simple product that proofs all my work from scripts and storyboards, to films and animations.

Contras:

I'd like a dark mode layout to match our other apps (in video we like it darker for practical reasons). I'd like it to integrate into MS Teams and a better mobile UX.

Alternativas consideradas: Frame.io

Razones para elegir Ziflow: Customer service and quality of the product. Workfront wasn't flexible and was expensive.

Software anterior: Adobe Workfront

Razones para cambiar a Ziflow: Frame IO at that time, although had some great integrations into some of our key software tools, didn't provide proofing for the breadth of channels I needed.

Digital communications specialist en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Ziflow is a really important part of our production workflow

5,0 hace 2 años

We used a similar tool for several years before switching to Ziflow because of their clear commitment to continuing to make the product more useful. The live website review feature is what clinched the deal for us - we make sure to get ahead of any edit requests so we can make a proof in Ziflow to collect comments that used to come to us in some incredibly tedious ways...including print-markup with a pen-scan... Video and print review was essential for us and we have had pretty good adoption/acceptance throughout the college. Actually, that has been improved versus our previous tool because of the ability to share a single link with multiple users who don't use a proofing tool as much as the marketing department does - there used to be a lot of confusion about logging in that has been just about universally resolved. The only time there has been some (easily addressed) confusion was in regards to the Chrome extension required for commenting on live websites.

Contras:

I wish there were a way to automatically add some canned (but custom) instructions to the invitation to review a proof - a checkbox I could select if the reviewer was someone I hadn't sent a Ziflow proof to before. The live website review does have a couple of quirks (you can't use the text select on a live website proof and it occasionally has some issues with not being able to scroll), but it has been of huge utility for us. There is not as much adoption of the text selection commenting by occasional users as I would like (not available for live website proofs). It definitely isn't intuitive for most people besides the fact that they don't see it and even when I point it out to people there are many who never use it correctly. But as the administrators and heavy users, that feature is very useful.

Jr Web Developer en EE. UU.
Artes escénicas, 201-500 empleados

Great proofing software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We've been using Ziflow to proof our company's emails. Previously we had to go through a difficult process of exporting emails to pdfs, sending them out, and rounding up feedback which required a lot of over-communication and attention to detail on the part of the developers. ("Please remove "the" in the third line in the second paragraph.") We've found Ziflow has really improved our proofing process by allowing people to highlight areas that they want fixed and comment on what changes they'd like to see. Additionally, instead of keeping note of who all has approved and who still needs to approve, Ziflow makes the reviewer list incredibly easy to manage. You can save all the reviewers of a certain product to a specific list and pop them up anytime you need that product reviewed. As people submit approvals you can remove them and create a new version for those who are requiring changes or have not weighed in yet. And last, but not least, you can even send notifications out to reviewers if, say, an important deadline is approaching and you still haven't gotten your reviews.

I like a lot of things about Ziflow. The version management is great, and it's remarkably easy to share with your team, and any additional outside stakeholders. It's easy to train people in its use as well.

Contras:

I do wish Ziflow had more features for copy proofing, like being able to use italics and bolding within a reviewer's comments. Or being able to edit copy in the proof and save what changes were made- like "ADD: in tonight's", type of deal.

Teri
Digital Marketer en EE. UU.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Ziflow is hands down the clear choice!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The GUEST REVIEWER feature was a huge selling point for the Ribbit Team. Our clients are busy, and most don't have the time to create and manage accounts. ADMIN CONTROLS and EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS were both critical elements on our list of must-haves. The ability to customize the experience for users and reviewers alike was essential to our team. We are finally able to ORGANIZE our projects with the use of folders and sub-folders. Ziflow offers impressive WORKFLOW MANAGEMENT options for single or multi-stage reviews. HTML5 handling was a must for the Ribbit Team and Ziflow did not disappoint. SUPPORT from Ziflow has been simply amazing. They have an incredibly knowledgeable team that's always working. We often wonder if they ever sleep! Team Ribbit had some pretty high expectations as we previewed proofing tools. We're happy to report that we're beyond impressed so far with our decision to use Ziflow as our proofing platform. If you're wavering on a decision to give Ziflow a try or not, take the leap - you won't regret it.

Unlimited guest reviewer capabilities, admin controls/customization, folder and sub-folder organization, workflow flexibility, notification controls, file management flexibility (including HTML5). Ziflow's support is OUTSTANDING.

Contras:

None that we can think of at this point.

Founder en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best way to review and track comments on images, documents, websites and videos.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our business produces marketing assets, images, and computer-generated imagery for the architecture and real estate development industry. We review and comment on work every day using Ziflow. Ziflow provides a significant benefit to our team, clients and other project consultants. It is the best solution we have found to track comments on the work we have produced and keep things organized, clear and concise in one place. I've also found other unexpected ways Ziflow provides value. Initially, I thought it would only be valuable for reviewing images and assets we create, but it's often used for clarifying documents and assets we receive from external consultants the are important to get clear on so work can be completed efficiently. I reccomend Ziflow to anyone who asks.

- Tracks comments very well. Keeps everything organized and in one place. - Integrates with our brand very well. Looks very professional to customers - Makes it easy to configure stages of comments so different groups can review after other groups have.

Contras:

- Not really any so far. Any question or concern I had is promptly addressed by their support team.

Alternativas consideradas: ProofHub

Razones para cambiar a Ziflow: It is the most robust proofing and online review solution that has all of the functionality we require to efficiently manage and track comments on the work we receive and produce. Every other proofing tool we tried out or used was lacking in functionality or ease of use for our clients. Ziflow creates a fully branded experience around our brand and makes it feel less to our clients like they have to learn and use another external tool.

Tanya
Sr. Director of Brand and Creative Strategy en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Eliminates lost time and rework

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Onboarding was smooth and quite helpful so we didn't have to do everything ourselves. There have been frequent check-ins post-deployment. The tool itself is easy to use and manage, so it requires little from my team to maintain making the experience very good.

The mark-up tools are intuitive and easy for our reviewers to understand with limited onboarding. The ability to load a wide variety of file types means our teams spend no time converting files into a separate format only for the purposes of proofing. The ability to quickly identify if all Reviewers have opened the proof is helpful to keep everything moving on time and remind those who are behind to complete their review.

Contras:

There are some automation features that are only available in the enterprise version that seem like they should be part of the standard offering. Reviewers can't see a complete list off all the proofs waiting for their review if they are not in the system as a User (which requires an additional license per user.)

Alternativas consideradas: ReviewStudio, PageProof, GoProof y Aproove

Razones para elegir Ziflow: Workfront Proof is a part of Workfront's project management system. We were moving away from the project management system and the cost of the proofing tool alone was not worthwhile.

Razones para cambiar a Ziflow: We used a ranking system of features that were important to us to evaluate all of the tools. Once we tallied the scores, Ziflow was the clear frontrunner. Our criteria included: version control, track completed updates, file types supported, web page review, ease of interface, mark up tools, reviewer tracking and external review

Jake
Accounts Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Marketing Agency Time Saver

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We can share documents, images, videos, and URLs with client, who can then comment on specific aspects of the asset that need adjustment and then either "approve with changes" or request another review. Team member can see the clients' comments directly, which fosters clear communication about the client's expectations across the agency.

Ziflow makes it easy to track asset approval status across multiple clients. We can collaborate internally, upload and compare multiple versions, and create internal and client-facing comments. Workflows are simple to build and customize for each client, and we can save the workflows to use over and over.

Contras:

Ziflow would be awesome if it had these features: 1. Inline text editing (functionality similar to tracked changes in Word.) 2. A setting that allows specific internal users (who are not proof owners) to receive updates of comments and/or decision across all stages. One checkbox. Currently we need to add users to every stage of proof review to receive updates on comments and decisions at each stage. This causes users to get alerts on each new stage, even if they don't need to take an action during that stage.

Alternativas consideradas: ReviewStudio, Hightail y GoVisually

Razones para cambiar a Ziflow: We needed an asset approval management tool that was robust enough to make detailed comments but simple enough for clients to use easily. Ziflow fits the bill.

Susan
Graphics Production Coordinator en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic system for online proofing and collaboration!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Ziflow has saved us a TON of time and aggravation versus our old method of just circulating a PDF for everyone to mark up and review (ugh). Having the ability to keep ONE central version that everyone can access, and the power to submit subsequent revisions all tied to one project, has absolutely been a lifesaver. It is so easy to use right from the first login, requiring no tedious training, and the markup/commenting tools are excellent. Customer service is outstanding as well, whether it's just answering a question, or even periodically checking in to see how we are liking Ziflow. These guys really care!

In a high-tech electronics manufacturing environment, the ability to check packaging and marketing materials for accuracy and quality is key. Our company relies on Ziflow daily to easily and efficiently collaborate on these tasks. Ziflow is intuitive, easy to use, and very friendly, allowing different departments to comment and converse in real time to acheive the results we need. It is also among the most cost-efficient systems out there, while delivering an incredible "bang for the buck". Our entire production team agrees that this software is a total winner!

Contras:

Overall, we have not found any shortcomings, and are very happy with the entire thing.

Michelle
Manager, Design Group en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Robust Proofing Software

4,0 hace 2 años

Ziflow makes it very easy to collaborate and get proofing done in a more efficient manner. Our proofing process has improved and have been able to get our marketing collateral more quickly than before. They also have great workflow process to automate processes.

Contras:

As a designer, I wish they had a plugin with the Adobe Creative Suite so I wouldn't have to leave my program. However, I wouldn't be surprised if they added this into the future as they are always making updates and improvements.

Alternativas consideradas: GoProof

Razones para elegir Ziflow: More robust system and better interface

Software anterior: GoProof

Razones para cambiar a Ziflow: More robust system, better interface and pricing

Jonathan
Digital Retoucher en EE. UU.
Fotografía, 11-50 empleados

Ziflow takes the cake!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We're a midsize NYC photography studio, and we're so impressed with what a robust and user-friendly platform Ziflow has created! We tested a number of different proofing/collaboration platforms beforehand, and Ziflow clearly takes the cake! Our workflow is so much smoother and more professional, thanks to all of the folks at Ziflow!

Ziflow has thought out and executed everything so well...from the myriad of useful options they've provided, down to the look and feel of every aspect of the software. It's easy to use the many features, and though there are many options we don't currently utilize in our workflow, it's awesome that we have them available. Because we use Ziflow for proofing photos, we particularly love the overlay view for comparing versions. Most of all, though, we're grateful for the exemplary customer service Ziflow has provided. We're not huge in terms of our number of user accounts, but Ziflow has always made us feel like valued clients.

Contras:

Honestly, we can't think of anything we don't like about Ziflow. Having started fairly early with them, there were maybe a few bugs to quash, but the team is always immediately responsive to any glitches we point out. And what we are most impressed with is Ziflow's response to feature requests we sometimes submit in order to improve our workflow. They always bend over backwards to make sure we have the tools and procedures we need.

Alternativas consideradas: Frame.io, Dropbox Business, GoVisually y Droplr

Razones para elegir Ziflow: The product was no longer available.

Razones para cambiar a Ziflow: Other platforms weren't a good fit for us...particularly when it came to specific and easy-to-use mark-up/commenting tools. Ziflow hits all the marks we need.

Rajesh
storyboard artist en EE. UU.
Animación, 2-10 empleados

Perfect for Remote Animators and Animation Teams

5,0 hace 11 meses

I like that it's intuitive and does what I need it to do. It almost perfectly solves the problem of having to leave notes on videos. Without it, I'd have to download the video and open it up in another software and make edits myself. And if sharing with a client and expecting them to do the same? forgetaboutit. With Ziflow, I can mark on top of frames and leave time-specific notes. All without having to download additional software. Clients love it because it means they can leave notes easily and without any learning curves.

Contras:

I'm a limited use case, so this probably doesn't apply to anyone other than cartoon animators, but I'd like more "natural" drawing tools and the ability to see the waveform for the audio track in videos. Frame by frame controls may already exist, but I haven't had the opportunity to try them. This critique doesn't apply to 99.9% of their users' needs nor with 99.9% of my clients needs. But if it did exist, it would transform the cartoon animation industry overnight.