Opiniones de InEvent

Sobre InEvent

InEvent is the most powerful software for professional events, video-driven conferences, or any virtual or hybrid experience.

Descubre más sobre InEvent

Contras:

Can be hard to navigate sometimes and find how to edit your agenda.

Valoraciones de InEvent

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

InEvent tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 32 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado InEvent antes?

Filtrar opiniones (32)

Fernando
Fernando
Co Founder en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Features, Features, Features

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The onboarding team was greta. every question was answered, During the trial phase the Customer Success team helped creating a basic app. Pricing was easy to also, even for a white label solution.

The easy of use. Friendly admin interface. And fatures, Its packed with fatures to any kind of event we could think.

Contras:

It's so many fatures that we had to go through training, which made us to have a dedicated person to managed the more under the hood features.

Alhassan
Research Coordinator en Ghana
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

comprehensive marketing, booking and event management features boxed into one awesome package

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, InEvent has been of tremendous help to us. Our results-sharing events have been the lifeline of our fundraising campaigns; allowing us to interact with our partners and donors over progress and milestones achieved while setting the tone for future plans. Thanks to InEvent, we have been able to successfully transition these engagements to a virtual platform that is able to facilitate effective networking and rich participation to keep our relationships very much alive.

marketing campaigns for upcoming events are extremely easy to set up and always manages to deliver on campaign targets and objectives. Response rates to our blasts are always very high, with most respondents citing the engaging nature of the templates used as one of the main reasons why they confirmed. I also love that InEvent offers smooth integration across multiple platforms, and does not end up unnecessarily disrupting our workflows during campaign and event preparations.

Contras:

There should be options for the less technically skilled professionals to also fully deploy with InEvent. The introduction of more visual development tools and drag and drop builder elements or will definitely make it easier to delegate campaign tasks to other team members and reduce the time I have to commit myself.

el año pasado

Thanks for sharing your review with us, Alhassan! Your feedback definitely helps us know we are doing a good job and inspire us to improve each day. Our Customers' experience and satisfaction are our top priority; your comments have been discussed at length internally to make the necessary improvements. Thank you! Maria E. InEvent Team

Jacqueline
Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados

BEWARE: Bait & Switch Sales Tactic

1,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE. Watch out for their sales team who promises one product and delivers something g different. Horrid experience that I would not wish on anyone.

We could not use it effectively due to several issues throughout the process. I do not recommend.

Contras:

I have never been so frustrated, disappointed, and upset by any company. We demoed this product and asked several questions to ensure that this product would meet our minimum requirements. We were promised a certain experience by the sales team but when it came to time to speak to the customer service team, we were told that we would need to pay more for what we wanted. Total bait & switch tactic. When we communicated that we were told our pricing included the items we needed, our customer service rep refused to support us unless we paid more. We complained but were completely left out of the solution. Our team did our best to use their workarounds but none of them worked. I’ve never been treated so poorly with such little effort to improve the experience.

el año pasado

Hi there, We got your feedback. Please be aware that your situation was an exception. As you can see on other reviews, we're known for our exceptional and 24/7 customer service, and we'll use your feedback to ensure this doesn't happen again. We set high standards, and our team is constantly working to offer the best solutions in terms of Technology and Customer Service. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments or suggestions.

Gisela
Project Manager en España

Alternativas consideradas:

Greatest tool - 100% flexible

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It' been great to be able to adapt demo interfaces to offer a tailor-made solution to potential customers. Besides, the ease of use of the back-end helps arrange quickly all sections and buttons.

The possibility to adapt features, personalize and include external links to broaden the information on any section or subject. The user-friendly interface and the intuitive back-end.

Contras:

The learning curve behind a successful journey. Need to invest quite a bit of time.

Digital Community Manager en Polonia

Adjustable event platform

4,0 hace 2 años

Many options of customization to adjust the platform to your own business needs.

Contras:

As the customization options are pretty advanced, InEvent may not be as easy to use as other platforms.

Eder
Project Manager en Brasil
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great solution for online events

5,0 hace 2 años

InEvent is such a flexible and robust platform! I enjoyed since first contact not only for the great tool that it is, but also for the customer satisfaction approach, reaching excellence in the support, with very emphatic and assistive people to meet the goals of us, customers! I totally recommend it!

Contras:

At first it's not intuitive. But it's easy to get to know and with the support and knowledge base makes life easy.

Nathalie
Event Manager en Luxemburgo
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Great support!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, I am very happy with my experience with InEvent. The team is always available and super friendly.
It is reassuring to know that there is always someone to help at any time.

I really think this software is easy to use and this arrived at the best timing ever. During the confinement we postponed and cancelled all our events. Thanks to InEvent we're back on track!

Contras:

As InEvent is still very new to the market, there are still some improvements to make regarding "targeting" and also creating general information pages. But I am sure this will follow very soon.

Emmanuel
Emmanuel
CEO en Francia
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Breakthrough innovation that opened up a new era in the coffee community

5,0 hace 2 años

InEvent for virtual events is easy to approach as an admin, and it offer a very large range of possibilities and options to taylor it to your exact needs. Thankfully, the support team is very fast to answer and finds a suitable solution if you get stuck somewhere (or if you have not read the FAQ properly...)

Contras:

I would find it amazing if we could customize completely and easily the look and feel of the virtual lobby. But the team will probably work on this at some stage, so I am not worried.

Nicoletta
Technology manager en Italia
Organización de eventos, 5.001-10.000 empleados

My experience with InEvent

5,0 hace 5 meses

The software is really user friendly. I really enjoy the branding and networking options.

Contras:

For some meetings only having max 17 people on camera can be a limit, however it is possible to incorporate Zoom into InEvent to keep all features and user experience, and this is great!

Carol
Director of Operations en Canadá
Edición, 11-50 empleados

Great customer support

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The in-event experience, backstage, production value

Contras:

The credit model is complicated; back-end user experience isn't as intuitive as it could be.

Guilherme
Student en Países Bajos
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

InEvent Review - Great Customer Service

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My overall experience was great. I had a lot of help from the support team and the platform was easy to use. Let's see how the event goes and how the presenters are going to feel with the platform. In the back-end, it was great. Now we'll find out in the front-end.

- the customer service is always there to help - it's easy to learn the platform and the FAQ helps a lot - it's very easy to find workarounds to fit your needs

Contras:

- no customer support during weekends - there are still some bugs happening, the majority is fixed pretty quickly by the Product Team, but some we are still waiting :)

DINESH
Technical manager en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It's an awesome virtual event organiser

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I'm using this from last 1 month and I'm very much satisfied with it.. I'm pitching to my clients for it..

Mostly i liked the ease use of it.. i can understand features very easily

Contras:

Can't change the virtual lobby layout but still i prefer this for it's advantages

Paulo
Diretor en Brasil
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

All solutions in just one software!!!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The platform is very user friendly and the technical support people are very good.

The number of solutions available for all kinds of virtual or hybrid events.

Contras:

The price/user if I want to project an event with a lot of free attendees as a trade show.

Pablo
Event Producer en Brasil

Great Plataform

5,0 hace 2 años

A essential solution for digital events. Great platform, with commands that are easy to access and to customize. The customer support is also very effective and agile.

Contras:

have greater compatibility with other platforms

Maina
Director en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Organización de eventos, 51-200 empleados

Amazing Team!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: A great experience, each and every team member is very supportive and has guided me.
The platform has great capabilities, and I will strongly recommend the same.

The back end support and technical know how of the team.

Contras:

Pricing plans can be better structured, with more variation and options.

Katherine
Senior Event Coordinator en RU
Formación profesional y coaching, 51-200 empleados

Switch to virtual events

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The InEvent platform is incredibly easy to use and if you do get stuck there is always someone on hand to help you quickly and efficiently. We have been using the platform to set up live conferences but have watched InEvent adapt within weeks to integrating a virtual element for their customer as required in the current climate.

Easy to use and adapt to your organisations brand.

Contras:

None found yet as everything we have needed has already been in development.

Marcela
Assistente de Marketing en Brasil
Medios de difusión, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great, easy to use, intuitive software!

5,0 hace 2 años

It's a very simple software to figure it out. I'm new at using this platform and I barely had to consult tutorials and such because it was that easy to use. And when needed the support team they were quick and very helpful.

Contras:

It would be best for the software to have more editing abilities in the mobile version

Burcu
Founder en Turquía

Dedicated Sales & Support Team

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Covers the needs and I receive quick response for all my questions.

Functionality & Continuous Support are the 2 main factors that makes me feel comfortable with the platform.

Contras:

Nothing as I get answers to my questions and any additional request is handled effectively.

Tori
Events Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Great Solution for Hybrid Events

4,0 hace 7 meses

Overall, InEvent was fairly easy to use on both the backend and from a user experience. InEvent's customer service and knowledge base were oustanding.

Contras:

The sponsor functionality could be improved. We had issues with our virtual exhibit hall and giving access to more than one booth staff.

hace 7 meses

Thanks for sharing your review with us Tori! Your feedback definitely helps us know we are doing a good job and inspires us to improve each and every day. Our Customers experience and satisfaction are our top priority, and your review reaffirms the dedication we put in each day. So thank you once again! Best regards, Maria E.

Hazem
Business Development en Brasil
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados

Home of Virtual Events

5,0 hace 2 años

The virtual lobby as well as the invitation and tickets functions.

Contras:

Nothing significent. All features, functions are straight forward, easy to apply with an interface that is friendly to use.

Walker
Walker
Produtor en Brasil
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent platform for managing RSVP and other events services

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The support team is really helpful and the platform is full of features that'll help any events producer manage and engage it's customers

Amount of features and support from the team

Contras:

I'd make the GUI more user-friendly and interactive

Sarah
digital lead en RU
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

A great support team

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: So far it's been great. Looking forward to moving forward!

Product is easy to use and intuitive. Where custom templates are needed it provides flexibility to do this. The support team are also on hand should you need anything pre, during or post event.

Contras:

The credits are a little difficult to get your head around which should be discussed in detail during pre-sales

Alejandra
Foreign Policy and Diplomacy officer en México
Relaciones gubernamentales, 51-200 empleados

The best costumer support

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: InEvent has the best customer support . They help you to quickly learn how to prepare and use the platform in an easy and friendly way. Our favourite part has been having this incredible and professional support.

It is easy to prepare and to use for an average person. The platform enables you lots of communication tools. It is a strong software for live content.

Contras:

Some features need to be further developed. For example, if you want to use the platform for other than live sessions.

Stephanie
Senior Event Project Manager en Canadá

InEvent Product Review

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience has been pretty positive. The training was well laid out and their team is very responsive to questions and problems or issues. Customer service is very important and they have it.

The best part of InEvent is its vertical integration of services from the first touch-point with users to after the event is finished.

Contras:

There are many, many features and it requires a lot of training and dedication of time on our part to know the product inside and out.

Gabriel
Coordinator en Brasil

I recommend!

5,0 el año pasado

Intuitive and easy to navigate platform. Internal area of ​​the administrator well assembled. Excellent support!

Contras:

Improve the matchmaking software and process!

el año pasado

Hello Gabriel! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience on our platform. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority here. So thanks for your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again. Best regards, Maria E. InEvent Team