15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Saleshandy

SalesHandy es una herramienta de habilitación de ventas que ofrece datos de participación del receptor del correo electrónico y ayuda a sacar más trabajo adelante.

Descubre más sobre Saleshandy

Easy to use email campaigns with personalized merge tags.

Contras:

Pricing - they charged me for 3 seats and didn't give a refund. Bugs - I can't load email campaigns sometimes.

Valoraciones de Saleshandy

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Saleshandy tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 125 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Saleshandy antes?

Filtrar opiniones (125)

Alexander
Alexander
CEO en Bielorrusia
Traducción y localización, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best tool with similar on the market

5,0 hace 3 años

This is a very helpful tool and the only one that did not add advertise signature at the end of the email. The sales dept was not so importunate and this is a plus.

Contras:

I haven't found any cons in this amazing app.

Alan
CEO, Co-founder en EE. UU.
Medios online, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Best email tracking app (with extra features) ever!

5,0 hace 5 años

This is hands down the best email tracking software (as a service) I have ever used! For people who live entirely off of G Suite's Gmail, it is likely the only tracking service you will ever need and not pay a penny for it. But for someone like me, who also lives on Outlook, the paid plan is almost 3 times less than what I'd have paid for on Hubspot, and that's for one email account only. The setup is a breeze, I love the interface, simple to use, simple to configure, simple to find things. Love the notifications, it is pretty much real time as soon as the user clicks on it. I have not found use for the other features but it is good to know I am not paying extra to use them and also nice to know if I ever needed to use it, it is right there!

Contras:

After 6 months I still cannot report anything I would say I didn't like. Still hands down, the best!

Lance
CEO en EE. UU.
Automoción, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Lowest on the totem pole and deceiving marketing

1,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Bad. Would not recommend to anyone.

I enjoy that they allow cold emailing. That is why I originally looked into SalesShandy. After much research, I liked that they promoted 125,000 emails and 25,0000 prospects monthly. I have a list of around 20,000 prospect I'd like to touch. The UI is just Meh. They don't go much into TXT authentication or have many services.

Contras:

I mean it's pretty basic. Compared to something like Campaign Monitor or some of the other non cold emailing services, they are as basic as they come. UI Is very basic and setting sequencing doesn't have much to it. What I disliked the most is how they are operating. They are promoting monthly plans for X emails and X prospects. When you compare the plans, they show a monthly cap for the given price. My email list is 20,000 but will go out probably once a month. When I signed up, they hit me with a DAILY cap. It's 500 emails and only 5,000 prospect per upload. In my opinion, they are using deceptive marketing. They get you to sign up only to notify you of a cap on the dailies after you've purchased their product. This is the epitome of terrible business. Be transparent.

Olivier
CEO en Bélgica
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Really a good product to follow opening email by our customer !

5,0 hace 3 años

We like the fact it advert us directly on screen via a message when someone opens our email or click to a link inside our email.

Contras:

I would like to have a status of reading directly inside our Outlook 365 in the emails sent.

Matej
CEO en Eslovenia
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excelent for knowing when an email was opened, read,...

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very happy with the app, totally serves its purpose... offers even more functionalities, that I currently do not use.

Easy to use, integration with outlook without problems, you get notified when an email is opened, read... you can check everything also on their online system.

Contras:

It totally serves the purpose I am using it for, therefore none cons.

Phanidhar
Demand Generation Specialist en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Perfect tool for Sales and Marketing

5,0 hace 3 años

being into Sales and marketing, all we need to track and build the pipeline, instead of chasing all the contacts. SalesHandy gives ability to hand pick those leads who have referred our information and makes the job simple and saves much time.

Contras:

all features are good, the only thought I would leave here is if we could directly reply to any contact from the system itself, instead of going back to email client, job could be much easier.

Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, Trabajador autónomo

SalesHandy - Email Tracking on Steroids

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great at email campaigns, plugin for Outlook, ability to track daily and campaign emails and links. Very cost effective. Also built in email verification ability.

Ability to easily connect and track Outlook for Windows daily emails and links.

Contras:

Outlook for MAC availability will be a big plus..

jordana
Director of Business Development en EE. UU.
Ingeniería civil, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Sales

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: This has been the easiest to install, I did not need IT to get involved, which is outstanding.

I can see how often an email is opened or not at all.

Contras:

I cannot tell who is opening an email when it is sent to a group or multiple people.

Miguel
CDO en Ecuador
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Great features for value

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Any business should try it, it is easy to use.

I liked that SalesHandy uses my huge data base to send mails throughout my Gmail account without me having to check its status frequently.

Contras:

Not many cons, maybe the fact Gmail sometimes disconnects

Fatura
Accounting Manager en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados

Great Features and Very Capable - A Must Have Product

5,0 hace 6 meses

When it comes to email marketing, Saleshandy offers best features and is also great when it comes to email tracking I like that it makes sales content management easy and that this product also makes sales enablement easy too.

Contras:

With regards to Saleshandy, I haven't had any issues to raise.

Hussain
Sales and Marketing Specialist en Alemania
Alimentación y bebidas, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Saleshandy – management of sales in safe hands

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Saleshandy lends a helping hand to a sales team of any size to easily manage data of leads, potential leads, and successful leads in the best manner. Sharing and storing data are also under one roof. You can easily transfer and share important files through this platform in a trouble-free manner. When everything is organized already for the sales team, they spend less time organizing stuff and more time closing deals. Any company from any field and any size can benefit by using Saleshandy. It suits and caters to the need of your company according to your preferences. It can be modified and made to work under your finger wraps. Ease and comfort are guaranteed here. The best deal you can get at the best rates.

The sales or marketing departments are one of the most crucial departments in any company. A lead generated and converted into customers makes growth and positive results for your company. They are the partial breadwinners in your company. Small or large sales department, every team faces the management of the whole process difficult on daily basis and that’s where Saleshandy comes in handy!

Contras:

Saleshandy is easier to work with the platform but there are some features and workflows on this platform that needs some serious work and updates. When a process is difficult it will take you lots of time and eventually you will be stuck on issues less important. We share a huge amount of informational as well as work files through this platform and it works fine. However, there is one thing that needs to be sorted on an immediate basis and it is their being very choosy in files. We can only play with CSV files, nothing more nothing less and it bothers us more than anything to be limited to CSV only.

Mark
Enterprise Sales Executive en EE. UU.
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great for email tracking and email cleansing

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Customer support is great. Installation and plug-ins are simple, and the tool does everything it says it will for a modest investment. It's a great product for any salesperson who needs to be prospecting and doing other things.

The tracking feature is great. Seeing opens/clicks let me know what irons to strike when they're hot. It's completely worth the money to buy the email validation tool. It keeps my lists clean and improves deliverability. The customer support is amazing! so responsive and nearly always resolve my questions in one interaction.

Contras:

This probably isn't a SH issue but I get a lot of blocked emails. If there was more guidance on how to avoid this, I'd welcome that from the support team.

Internet, 2-10 empleados

Mass Emails

4,0 hace 7 años

Very easy to use. Smart software does what it says.I have tried a few email automation/ marketing campaign tools out there and SalesHandy is by far one of the most - well - handy. If you send emails with Mailchimp (and a few others similar services), your emails will probably land in the Spam or Promotion box. If you send with Gmail (I use G-suite) extensions and the likes, tracking and analytics will be a pain. SalesHandy sends your emails every 60-90 sec (you can adjust this) so I guess emails are more likely to land in the main mailbox of the recipient - Love this feature. Campaigns are neatly tracked in their dashboard, which isn't as visually fancy as (let say) Mailchimp or Vision6 but it does the job well - that's all I need.

Contras:

Bugs - one of my campaigns was stalled for some reason. I contacted their support team but didn't get any reply after 24 hours. It's OK though - I also have my own startup so I understand how hard it is to meet all customer's queries.

Harry
Retired en Australia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 1.001-5.000 empleados

SalesHandy Review

5,0 hace 3 años

Tracking, billing, etc information is easily accessible via the browser, and SalesHandy's layout is easy to follow.

Contras:

Push notifications sent to the mobile phone when an email is opened would be useful.

Engineer en EE. UU.
Automatización industrial, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very intuitive application and support team. Feature for feature this rivals the big boys.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Insight into potential clients and who is interested.

Email campaigns and tracking are super easy to use and monitor. Good analytics and active development with new features added regularly.

Contras:

No native mobile app or a way to send campaigns from within outlook. YET. I believe this is under development now.

Jason
Realtor en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo

SalesHandy Review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great experience sending personalized emails to large groups of individuals

Easy to use email campaigns with personalized merge tags

Contras:

HTML feature does not include "drag & drop" properties like other competitors

Abishek
CTO en India
Contabilidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Very Usefull saleshandy

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Yes, I have a most usefull, Bcz time savings using a automation Mails,and very support saleshandy team, I appriciate is more with saletshandy support team at any time, Thank you so much.

Yes this product is very easy to use and if in case any doubt very much support in saleshandy team, thank you so much

Very Usefull software, time saving, Easy to use

Corey
Director of Sales en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Worth Every Penny

5,0 hace 2 años

Easy to Use, GREAT Support response time

Contras:

The limiting of how many people can receive a campaign. That could be an error in my part though.

Jan
Jan
Founder en Chequia
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

There are better alternatives

2,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I made a mistake. I needed to run a short campaign so I thought I'm gonna go with SAleshandy but I regret this decision and prefer to use other tools like Mailshake or Woodpecker.

Not sure. It's really easy to navigate. I like that I can see the feed.

Contras:

- pricing - they charged me for 3 seats and didn't give a refund - bugs - I can't load email campaigns sometimes - The support is really slow and not responsive - Open rate is not calculated properly. Basically, all data showed in Saleshandy are broken. - Timing of the campaign - there needs to be a 20-minute break between you the time you start the campaign and actually send an email. I haven't seen this anywhere else.

Pres en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Solid emailing option

4,0 hace 3 años

Ability to send en masse - visibility to emails and their activity

Contras:

There needs to be more categories and organization - right now it just throws everything on one page which is all over the place.

Adam
Associate en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados

SalesHandy is the best $12/Month I've ever spent

5,0 hace 3 años

SalesHandy gives me the ability to view who has looked at and opened any emails I've sent. It also tells me who has clicked on any links i.e. my website. This lets me know not only the emails I am sending are to the right email address so I can add them to my database, but also gives me the ability to follow up with prospects.

Contras:

Not much really. When sending an email to multiple recipients it doesn't have the ability to tell you who opened it, just that it was opened.

Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Effective Marketing Campaigns Automation Tool

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We are very happy with the overall results we have been getting from our marketing campaigns through Sales Handy.

Most useful features: 1.Campaign tracking 2.Validation of Emails 3.Automated multiple levels of follow-ups 4.Email Campaigns Analytics

Contras:

1.Need to improve on the template editor for mails 2.Need to include automated AB testing

Christopher
Christopher
EE. UU.

Excellent customer service.

5,0 hace 7 años

Ease of use and attentive service. If I ever need help, they are right there. They have a can-do attitude.

Stephen
Stephen
Managing Director en Dinamarca
Mercados de capitales, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Fantastic way to run a personalised email campaign

5,0 hace 7 años

Easy to use. Quite intuitive. Rules based auto-response/ follow up feature as well as the mail merge makes it very simple to use. We ran a campaign and ended up with too many responses. So we had to turn off the autofollow up responses. So it basically worked too well! Great problem to have, but next time we will send to less people... or space out the campaign more.

Contras:

Not really a con so much as it just is early days it seems for SalesHandy. Needs more integrations (though perhaps I need to explore these more). E.g. Pipedrive etc. It also needs to be able to amend campaigns that have already started, e.g. you should be able to pause auto follow up responses. Or put in new steps following the first (or even subsequent) emails sent as part of a campaign.

Business Development Manager en RU
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use and great support

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Early days but it's helping us with exactly what we wanted as an add on to other systems we use.

Our sales team use the software and it's easy to use. Does exactly what you wish and the support team are very efficient at coming back with any queries. Easy to recommend.

Contras:

Everything we need it for works seamlessly so no complaints at all.