Opiniones de BlueGriffon

Sobre BlueGriffon

Genera y edita páginas web y documentos EPUB con la creación de WYSIWYG, gestión de plantillas con un solo clic, gestión de hojas de estilo y más.

Descubre más sobre BlueGriffon

3,7
Relación calidad-precio
5,0

Probabilidad de recomendación

BlueGriffon tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 7 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (7)

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado BlueGriffon antes?

Filtrar opiniones (7)

Onur K.
Channel Sales Manager en Brasil
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good editor for marketing materials

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

BlueGriffon helps us to edit the marketing content like web pages, visuals that we prepeare for our marketing channels.

Contras:

BlueGriffon is quite complex to adept to use the all features it provide.

Geoffrey B.
Director en RU
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

What could I use after Frontpage?

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Even after 12 months use I haven't really explored the possibilities of the software but it works for me, almost!

I liked the ease of which I could transfer from Frontpage. The was little else in the marketplace that I could find for my webpages.

Contras:

I find the process of changing cell properties a little cumbersome. Compared to the insert row property is longer with more key starokes.

Hailey W.
Full-time student en Canadá
Bellas artes, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

You might need a class on how to use if you aren't a tech person

3,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

After all my classes, I found this software to be the bare bones of a website and I feel I really had grasped a better understanding about all the small but important functions of web design.

Contras:

If you aren't in computer sciences you are probably going to need a class on how to use this entire thing.

Rune E.
Rune E.
CEO en Noruega
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Bluegriffon, lightweight editor for HTML

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Spent some time using this before I got a HTML5 Builder.
Found it to be a good alternative.

I like the fact that this is a free software that can cope with creating HTML pages with their editor. You can choose a paid software for this task, but you don't have to. BlueGriffon allows you to make sites with code, and it is also easy to use.

Contras:

I would love more features. The program is lightweight so it can be used on older systems, but also because it has fewer features than their paid competitors.

David K.
Retired en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Blue Griffon - Was a Great MacOS Editor

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I used it extensively for my personal web page until MacOS 11 under which it is no longer useable.

It is full featured and easy to use, and easy to go 'under the hood' to edit code for features it may not support.

Contras:

It is broken under MacOS 11, Big Sur. The dialog boxes come up blank and without buttons. I had hoped they would fix this.

Matthew B.
Matthew B.
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product, if you want this much control

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We ended up going with a VERY simple Squarespace layout - but we may come back to BG for a more in depth site/store front in the future.

There are a ton of features and customization for your website/development. Blue Griffon also has access to all of the advanced web dev features, without being inaccessible.

Contras:

For us, we didn't need all of the features/dev tools.

ITSM consultant en Grecia
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect tool to write code and build sites.

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Best app to use for writing code especially for html sites.

I like the stability and the layout. Also i like very much the feature to see live the output of my code in real time.

Contras:

Nothing, i would recommend it to anyone.