Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre RedFlag

Emergency notification software for businesses of all sizes to easily send multi-channel, real-time alerts when seconds count

Descubre más sobre RedFlag

Filtrar opiniones (24)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado RedFlag antes?

Filtrar opiniones (24)

Allie C.
Allie C.
Associate Director, Vice President - HR Program Management Office en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 10.000+ empleados

Game Changer!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Have you ever had to manually contact thousands of employees during a time of crisis? As in, establish calling trees and try endlessly to get in touch to make sure they're okay? DITTO! That was our reality up until RedFlag came into the picture! What was once manual and very heavy lifting has now turned into smooth communication via channels that offer flexibility to our employees during already difficult times. Some might say "well don't those types of blast communications take the human touch out of equation?" Not at all the case. RedFlag tools allow you to interact directly with employees, and for those employees who might need a little extra support during difficult times - we spring into action to help. In fact, having the technology and analytics from RedFlag allows us to identify those in need much faster so we can ensure they are supported and have the resources they need.

First and foremost - it is intuitive. As soon as I was setup with an account, I jumped right into the tool without any trouble. Of course the RedFlag team had scheduled a demo so I could quickly get up to speed, but it was so simple that I could navigate it right away. Secondly - the flexibility is huge. Flexibility in a many ways! First the flexibility to shape recipient groups is huge. For example - are you targeting a particular geography? A particular region? An account team? A department? The list goes on. I use this tool for emergency response (hurricanes, tornadoes, wildfires, etc.), but it is an effective solution for any kind of broad communication needs. Second is the flexibility to distribute messages via several channels. Text, phone calls, e-mails, etc. - not everybody wants to receive communication in the same way, so this offers a solution for everyone. Third - data and analytics are a biggie for me! Data - RedFlag syncs with my company's data system nightly, so I know the information in RedFlag is the latest and greatest. Analytics - being able to easily pull insightful reports for all outbound messages is a huge win. This has been a game changer!

Contras:

This may sound silly, but the only thing I dislike about RedFlag is the fact that I wasn't introduced to them sooner.

Rachaell M.
Community Manager en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Red Flag is a great service

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Its been a great a service.

Mass communications through phone, cell and email all at once.

Contras:

It was easy to use, set up took a while.

CEO en EE. UU.
Internet, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Scalable and Easy to use for large complex organzations

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We've simplified a lot of internal communication challenges with the product- customer service and training is top notch and we've never had a request or question that wasn't responded to quickly and clearly.

I love this platform and use it for a large client with 100s of locations for emergency management. We have literally over 100 users who login and manage their own locations for emergency messaging.

Contras:

Their a few tweaks Id like to see in the UX but they seem to be constantly updating and improving

Mark T.
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Why You Should Use RedFlag

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: We can reach out to all of our employees on multiple devices very quickly with information.

It is straightforward to use and easy to manage. Top-notch support by there staff.

Contras:

I cannot find anything that I do not like about this system.

Donna J.
Admin. Assistant en EE. UU.

Wonderful Emergency Tool

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: We only use it for emergencies, but it does the job and gets messages to tenants instantly

That it's able to get to tenants via text, call and email, so if one thing is down then they will be able to receive the message another way

Contras:

I don't have anything bad to say, it does the job perfectly

Tasmai D.
Content Manager en India
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

RedFlag is the True Game-Changer in Emergency Communication

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Handling a company with branches in multiple locations across the nation can be quite a task. It’s your duty to ensure the safety of your employees, and doing so while being based in a single location seemed like a great challenge. That’s where RedFlag came into the picture for us! This software made it super easy for us to send out emergency notifications to our employees within seconds. Be it inclement weather fire drills, this tool has helped us send out alerts for it all. It has also improved our internal communication.

Firstly, RedFlag’s UI is exceptionally well-developed. You can easily get acquainted with it in minutes and start using it to perfection. This also makes it very simple to send out alerts during any emergency. It even allows you to send out emergency alerts in multiple modes (text, emails, and voice) to ensure that your employees notice them. Secondly, the tool can be used during non-emergency situations for internal communications. It’s possible to send across files along with the messages, and your team can acknowledge the receipt of these messages with a single tap too. This feature comes in very handy when you need to communicate the receipt of the message in a short time. Thirdly, I love its voice messages feature as it allows me to send across a bulk of information in a few minutes as compared to typing long messages. However, the thing I love the most about RedFlag is its Outlook add-in that helps me send out alerts and texts directly from Outlook!

Contras:

I don’t think there are any cons to RedFlag as such. Would love to see even more features added to it. Kudos to RedFlag!

Cesar T.
Cesar T.
General Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Fast and efficient

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use RedFlag to communicate instant messages to our mall tenants when we have to. We had two hurricane situations a few months ago wherein we needed to inform tenants of the mall if we will close or not. Our messages we’re received timely by tenant contacts on our list and these were received simultaneously via their email and smart phones. We received many praises and positive comments during those challenging times not only from our tenants but also from the management staff, service providers and most important of all the mall owners. It is definitely an essential communication tool during crisis situations.

RedFlag is so easy to use and a fast way to communicate to our tenants on those times we need to use it. Aside from my office desktop, I was able to use it on myiPad at home.

Contras:

So far I have not encountered any issues with RedFlag. It’s user friendly.

Kathy T.
General Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 10.000+ empleados

Red Flag Overview DuBois Mall

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Very good experience

The ability to relay messages in mass quantities in a timely matter.

Contras:

In the beginning it is hard to navigate until you have used it multiple times.

Jen C.
Jen C.
Partner en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

More than software

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I recommend Red Flag to my clients and have yet to have an unhappy customer. In particular, my clients in the Shopping Center industry have become reliant on Red Flag for crisis communications to ensure information is spread quickly and effectively, saving time and, potentially, even saving lives.

Besides the peace of mind knowing that we had this software in place, finally, I think the best part of the process was working with the company on the implementation. They are very helpful, friendly and patient!

Contras:

So far I honestly cannot think of anything I don't like about this software.

Darrin W.
VP Human Resources en EE. UU.
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A staple of our communications

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: We have historically used Red Flag for emergency communications but during the Pandemic it proved to be great for quick messaging about changing regulations and work schedules. With people forced to work from home this was a very effective tool.

Red Flag is easy to use and very customizable.

Contras:

I have no complaints about this software

Brian C.
Founder en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

RedFlag is our secret weapon!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: In the past, we had no visibility and tracking over our communications, with RedFlag we get that. At least we know people are getting the messages. That’s huge for us.

We can track who actually received a specific message and we can do this across all channels. We have a lot of contractors that we work with, so communication is key. These are critical communications, but they are non-emergency in nature. If a message absolutely has to cut through all the clutter, we send it using RedFlag. Contractors know to look for and respond to a message from RedFlag.

Contras:

There's really not much to dislike. This is web-based product, so they are constantly upgrading and adding new features. It's so intuitive and easy to use.

George T.
Self employed en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Red Flag- Great Way to find a deal

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I look at this app each day. its a great way to find and communicate deals

I love how you can post deals, and revie boards and how there is always a forum for freebies and blak fridays. I have purschaed alot of items through the informaiton provided in the app

Contras:

Sometimesi have to filter through alot of junk to review the items im interest in

Melody W.
Project Coordinator en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Project Coordinator

5 hace 3 años

RedFlag is the most comprehensive and user-friendly mass-communication system available. From the ease of implementation to the outstanding customer service the Pocketstop Team provides, RedFlag exceeds my expectations across the board.

Contras:

I have been using the system for several years, and I have nothing negative to comment on. Pocketstop is continuously providing new and innovative enhancements to their system to better serve the customer's needs.

Lorrie B.
Asst. Property Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Great Product

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use RedFlag as a broadcast notice to our building tenants when conducting fire drills or when an a situation in the building occurs and we need to get information out quickly.

This software allows us to communicate with our Tenants at optimum times... during emergency situations or when building wide information needs to be sent in a moment.

Contras:

The software is a little expensive for the amount of times that we use it throughout the year.

Steve H.
Ast Facilities Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Software is easy to use and is Needed

5 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: have used it personally 4-5 times in the last 18 months and enjoy using this

We use this software for our National Notices of Issues with specific locations. I.e. Incumbent weather, Wildfire events, Evacuations, Office Closures and the likes.

Contras:

not much bad to say about this software. We use this software regularly.

Shawn H.
IT Project Leader en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

Very Powerful, Very Affordable

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our objective with buying this service was to alert the Penn Museum community of disruptions of critical systems in our building. Due to Penn policy, however, we are not allowed to alert our community of immediate emergencies. We must rely on fire alert systems or Penn proper for information about an incident.

This is my first time managing a crisis or internal communication system, so I have very little to compare and contrast. I can say that the system is very easy to use and is not overloaded with useless features. Additionally, the price point was perfect for our small/medium organization.

Contras:

I can't really think of anything. Make it free?

Lionel K.
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Red Flag when it counts

5 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Communication, communication is the cornerstone of easing everyone's mind during a Pandemic. Our Residents and Staff are safe, and we keep everyone informed about weekly testing, the results, and information about COVID vaccines.

For our Senior Living Community, Red Flag allows me to keep in touch with Residents, Family Members, and Staff. We send out notices weekly and sometimes daily to update everyone about the Community, testing for COVID, and the results of testing.

Contras:

Software is very easy to use, so I am not sure what can be done to make it better.

Project Coordinator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

A must for managing client/tenant/vendor relations

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our company often needs to reach out to tenants and members on short notice and this system allows us to accurately do so, whether it's weather-related closings, emergency building repairs, etc..... This system has been very helpful.

RedFlag is a great tool for our organization to quickly get out important notifications to all our staff, tenants and vendors. The client is very happy and at ease that we have a reliable emergency notification system. It was simple to set up and user friendly when making frequent changes to group lists.

Contras:

I have not had any issues with this software.

Zach V.
Manager, Corporate Services en EE. UU.
Biotecnología, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great Product and Service!

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Very good.

I've had a great experience with the Redflag software and team. The application is very easy to use and is extremely helpful in times where we need to communicate to the masses. My onboarding associate, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is an outstanding resource and did a wonderful job assisting us in the setup.

Contras:

I haven't found anything that stands out as a major con.

Michael S.
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados

Redflag Review

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: The Redflag software has made my job easier by giving me the capability to send mass notifications anywhere I have a cell signal. Not only is the software user friendly, but the customer support is helpful and ready to respond to questions.

I liked the fact that you can send notifications not only from your computer but from your smart phone.

Contras:

I have not found anything I dislike about the software, at this time.

Property Associate en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 10.000+ empleados

Easy and Efficient

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Redflag is our property go to for immediate need and emergency announcements.

Redflag is easy to setup; has a good visual format and is user friendly. Updates are quick and easy. I

Contras:

Redflag has not presented any issues so far for our users.

Assistant General Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great for Emergency Notices to Tenants

Comentarios: Easy.

It is very easy to use to communicate with tenants and building staff at the building.

Contras:

The notices are very simple. Recommend photos or icons when texting as well as text.

Mike T.
Network Manager en EE. UU.
Plásticos, 501-1.000 empleados

Very intuitive

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Excellent customer service and reliable and easy to use software.

Very easy to manage and send messages to a large number of employees. Easy for employees to "Opt In" as well, which cuts down on administration overhead. Creating and using a template could not be any simpler.

Contras:

Nothing. I'm just typing something here because it is required.

Andrea S.
VP of Operations en EE. UU.

Emergencies made easy

5 hace 3 años

The ability to send notifications from the app vs. deskstop. This has made notifying tenants during an emergency easy and efficient. Our tenants have been very impressed with the new system

Contras:

The computerized voice that speaks the voicemail is impersonal. The delay time between answering a phone call and the voice message starting. The fact that the email isn't able to incorporate our company logo.