15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Sprout

Sprout es una plataforma holística de bienestar que posibilita y promueve un ecosistema saludable y equilibrado en el lugar de trabajo.

Descubre más sobre Sprout

Sprout can be a free tool for a small marketing team with a small budget. You can have all your company social platforms in one view as well as monitor competitors, hashtags etc.

Contras:

Many of the points tracking systems are broken and dont fairly allocate points for different activities.

Valoraciones de Sprout

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Sprout tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 603 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Sprout antes?

Filtrar opiniones (603)

Yana
Yana
Audit Analyst en Polonia
Marketing y publicidad, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best social media manager platform

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Sprout uses the latest technology both on its website and in the service. Thanks to this, working with Sprout becomes a pleasure, and finding all the important features is very easy.

The Sprout service appeared later than most of the social networking services on this list. Nevertheless, Sprout Social is firmly ranked among the best. For example, it’s great that you can create a schedule for sending messages (a great feature for everyone who works a lot with social networks). You can track and measure trend metrics in real time. This will help you find new topics of interest to your readers. Sprout has a knowledge base with a selection of frequently asked questions and video tutorials with which you can unleash the full potential of this service. There is also an online chat, which can be found in the settings (gear icon) if you are authorized. Finally, technical support can be contacted by email. In addition, you can call - the American number is listed at the bottom of the site. -Email Support -You can call -Live chat -Knowledge base -Video Guides Also, one more bonus, within 30 days you can work with any tariff for free - you don’t even have to indicate your payment card details when registering! This is ideal for anyone who is serious about their security or just afraid that they will forget to cancel their subscription after 30 days.

Contras:

If you are planning to start the working week with bulk message downloads, Sprout will greatly disappoint you: you can add only one message at a time. If you intend to use the service as a tool for managing accounts on social networks, then the prices will seem quite high to you. However, companies and more advanced users will be able to access a number of rare functions - for example, the ability to track specific keywords, locations and profiles, as well as the CRM function, which will allow you to better know customers.

Kelsey
Communications Specialist en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 51-200 empleados

Sprout - Top Social Media Software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Sprout Social saves so much time in regard to planning, organizing and reviewing everything-social-media. There is no other platform that offers this level of detail with social media accounts - whether it's organizing content or diving into who your fans/followers/subscribers are.

Sprout Social is my favorite social media software because it goes in depth with analytics, you can customize your social posts, you can easily organize your campaigns, and it allows you to really dig into your audiences.

Contras:

Like I mentioned, there is a lot of custom options within Sprout Social, therefore, it can be a little overwhelming to learn the software. There are many moving parts with the analytics dashboard, so having previous analytics experience is important.

Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

Paperless Timekeeping

4,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

I appreciate that this app allows you to view attendance logs, check your pay stubs, and clock in and out at any time. It also provides paperless storage for personnel profiles and reports.

Contras:

Login issues occur on sometimes, but they are minor. The software continues to function properly and serves its intended purpose.

Angela
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.
Productos químicos, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Honest Review

1,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: a normal basis than to subject myself for everyone else to criticize/comment on a daily basis. That would be setting myself up for failure. I know who I am and what I need to do in life than to have someone "cheer" me on. I don't need "approval" to know that I am on the right track.
6. If I feel the need to contact EAP to "help" me, I will. I don't need it in my face every time I am on your website.
7. Lastly, I feel like I have to keep my phone on my person 24/7 in order to get the "movement" points. It is attached to me enough, it doesn't need to go with me EVERYWHERE. I have gone through enough Fitbits over the last several years that I am never wearing one again. They are a waste of money. I will continue to guesstimate my activities and forge ahead without a device or my phone.

...still waiting to see what I like most...

Contras:

1. First, the app will not work when I try to open it on my phone. Maybe the 3rd time is the charm, maybe not! Soon, I will uninstall it from my phone as it is taking up precious space. 2. Somehow I got logged out of the website and now it wants me to answer questions all over again! If that information needs updated, I'll do it - when I feel the need! Not every time I get logged out. Now, I cannot log into my account until I go through your little preview of Health Survey Results. 3. I cannot update activities easily. If I need to update something, I have to delete them then go back and add them again. I can see them on two different screens but they both do different things and neither one is efficient. 4. I cannot narrow anything down by date. I have to look at everything by "downloading" the entire month to see what I did or didn't enter yet. 5. I feel the only reason people post their pictures of healthy eating and active lifestyle is for personal attention. One should not have to post that sort of thing in order to get "approval" from their peers. If they do, then they need professional help. If someone wants to document their lives for all to see that is one thing, but not force others to look at it or post it. Why would I want to tell the entire Sprout community what I am doing/eating/feeling at every moment of my day? They don't need to know. They need to focus on themselves and better themselves. I have enough drama in my life on

Madeline
Content Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Sprout

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Sprout has been good.

I love the Sprout software - it has multi-purposes, is easy to use, and a necessary part of our marketing team to do our job.

Contras:

I wish Sprout offered more analytical data for us to dive into.

John Aries
HR Manager en Filipinas
Recursos Humanos, 5.001-10.000 empleados

HRIS for local market

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As an HR Manager, the system has been one of the options that were reviewed to be used as an HRIS and Payroll System. The team is great, however, the system does not fit the needs of a multi national company.

The software has focused on the Philippine HR Market. The software is also easy to use and can be customized to fit the specific needs of the company.

Contras:

The system has limited capacity in the processes outside the Philippine market which makes this not an ideal solution for multi national companies that has operations in multiple countries.

Jeff
Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

We get some of our best ideas from our customers

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: One very positive has been our ability to quickly understand what menu items or even eating trends our customers were interested in or even in one case avoiding.

We have always valued the feedback we receive from our customers, but we’ve never had a solid method of gathering and analyzing that information. Sprout helped us on that front and in turn we felt a better connection to our customers.

Contras:

I wish there was the ability to offer greater customization or integration with some of our legacy databases.

Hannah
Hannah
Principal CEO en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, 11-50 empleados

Highly recommended sprout

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Sprout I have already been using it for several years and I always see improvements in all aspects, I can also follow up and analyze the activities I intend to do, I like this a lot.

Sprout is intuitive and easy to use, that is important for me and for the other people who use it in the work team, it is very easy to track each activity that is carried out, it is also interesting to see the activity and follow what they do the other people. It is a good help in my work, it is easy to use from the computer or from the mobile application so I can always be using Sprout efficiently and easily from wherever I am.

Contras:

Certainly although it does not represent major problems, sometimes the mobile application presents some errors but nothing to worry about since they always solve the problems, customer service should implement other languages to be able to solve and answer our questions. However it is an application and website Very interesting and good that I am always using it every day.

Mr. Marcus
Mr. Marcus
Talent support en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Sprout is great to keep you active and on your toes with an edge of competition

5,0 hace 5 años

I love being able to track my status/ progress from the app on my phone. It's so easy to use and if i miss a day then i can always go back to it using the ease of the calendar feature.

Contras:

There is nothing that I don't like about this app.

Pankaj
Pankaj
Associate Group Lead en India
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best for keeping track of fitness and stay motivated

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall Sprout is good product and provides motivation to keep health on track, and to promote health and wellness in an organization.

Sprout is simple and easy to use and keeps track of fitness and health.Provides features like leader-boards and task hub which eventually motivates to be more active.Also is accessible via different devices tab and cellphone etc.

Contras:

Sometime it is harder to navigate for online help is website also mobile app is bit glitchy.Integration with other social platform is not so good.

Shanna
Social Media Specialist en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 501-1.000 empleados

Sprout Social for High Volume of Clients

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We love Sprout, because it makes scheduling and reporting incredibly easy and efficient. We're grandfathered into an old plan, so our price is extremely affordable, but even if we updated Sprout would still be more affordable than most of the competitors, with the same capabilities. It's saved us tons of time and money!

We manage a high volume of small business accounts, and so we divide our clients up by vertical and post a lot of the same content to multiple pages at once. Sprout allows us to create groups, which can include many different clients, allowing us to streamline this process. We have been able to drive up margins significantly with this feature.

Contras:

Instagram frequently becomes disconnected (which is likely due to Instagram, not Sprout), but the notification emails from Sprout do not contain the account name, so you have to check all the accounts. As we have upwards of 500 accounts, this is frustrating.

Hailey
Program Specialist en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 201-500 empleados

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, I have had a good experience with Sprout! It helps keep me accountable with exercise. Not only does it provide a recording platform for exercise, it also allows me to track other health goals.

Sprout is easy to use and is very helpful in tracking activities. I like that you can backdate activities so if I forget to log something I can do it later. I like the different categories because they make me think about doing other activities which are out of my norm. I also like the ability to see other peoples activities and get motivation and or ideas from them!

Contras:

I have had trouble with tracking steps through an app. When I tried to have the steps go to my sprout, they were not correct and did not match up. If I want to enter steps, I have to do it manually. In addition, I also wish there was an easy way to see all your activity. I would like to be able to compare entries between quarters, as well as from week to week to see if I am increasing, decreasing, or staying the same in my activity.

Victoria
Accounts Payable en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

More than just the physical!

5,0 hace 5 años

Many companies have instituted wellness programs that have focused either solely or primarily on their employees physical health. After all, a physically healthy employee is more likely to show up to work on time. A physically healthy employee is more likely to not call off. A physically healthy employee typically spends less time at the doctor's office or emergency room for personal visits. But the physical health of a person is but a mere portion of what represents total body health. SPROUT has designed a program that both promotes and rewards mental, spiritual, and emotional health equally with physical health. Not everyone can run a marathon, or even want to run a marathon, but recognizing that rigorous housework is also exercise helps the participants feel involved. This platform helps you to focus on your entire health, not just one segment. Meditation and deep breathing, making healthy meal choices, taking time for yourself with a hobby, or volunteering your time......all of these help comprise the overall health of a person.

Contras:

After hearing the issues that were had by my fellow associates with the updated app, I chose to stay with my original app. I would be nice if a video or multiple images could be uploaded to one post.

Daniel
Software Engineer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Simple and clean... maybe too much so

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I observe that it seems to be motivating people in my company to do more activity, and that's the whole point, so that's good. People are naturally competitive and they seem to be paying attention to the challenges and the leaderboards. I say "people", because me personally, I'm an avid road cyclist and I already do a ton of activity regardless of Sprout, but I do note that others have taken to competing and chasing me on Sprout, so it's working. :)

It is simple and clean. The challenges and leaderboards seem to work to push people to do more activity.

Contras:

I can't figure out where to go for online help on using the website, or where to report an issue. So, I'm using this survey to report an issue. I have Strava connected to Sprout to log my bike rides. However, I notice that Sprout is giving me credit both for the Ride Time and the Elapsed Time for the same bike ride. Seems like I'm getting double-points. I ride frequently, so there's no question I would be surpassing the goals for Bronze, Silver, Gold anyways, but, where it is more noticeable is on the Leaderboards.... it makes me look like a real champ, but it's not fair to others. I looked around the Sprout Website, logged in, and couldn't find any help forums to read through to see if others had this, or how to fix, and couldn't find any way to send a message to Support for it. Maybe I just didn't come across it, but other sites I've dealt with (like Strava) it's very obvious where to go on the site for Help and Support, but I found very little in Sprout.

matt
Health and Wellness Cordinator en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The Best Wellness Platform Out There!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: A must have a wellness tool for large or small businesses! Create challenges, socialize, earn points and get rewarded! A great way to live well!

I love Sprout. This customizable, easy to use wellness platform is the best on the market. Connect with coworkers with a built-in social feed. Recognize the hard work of your teammates by liking and commenting on 50+ activities. Dont see something on there to track? Reach out to the Sprout team and they will add an activity to make the platform appeal to almost every (now that's service)

Contras:

Can be a bit laggy at times! Post that are the most recently active are put at the top of the social feed so you may miss an important post if nobody has liked or commented on it!

Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Good HR software

4,0 hace 2 años

Easy to navigate and they train people before onboarding

Contras:

Limited feature and the use interface is so-so

Hostelería, 201-500 empleados

User Review

5,0 el año pasado

What I like most about it is that I can log in to my work using just a mobile phone.

Contras:

What I like least about it is that I have to refresh the app to see if I logged in properly.

TRANG
Payroll Tax Analyst en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 10.000+ empleados

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The benefits that I have been gaining from it is by updating my daily routines is like keeping a journal of what I do everyday. I can go back and see what I did and not, make any changes or improvements.

What I like most about Sprout is that it gives me the option to update my daily routines such as steps that I take, how many glass of water, daily journal, walking, running, etc.

Contras:

I do not have dislikes about Sprout so far.

Carlos
Director of Business Development en Canadá
Dispositivos médicos, 51-200 empleados

Sprout... making movement count

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Delivering a cost effective wellness program to our staff. What we got was much more. In particular, Sprout became the connecting point for our staff that were spread out across canada. Sprout helped us build a community.

The platform Functionality and Sprouts willingness to modify funtionalites to suit our needs.

Contras:

Tracking on mobile can be improved. It continues to be an issue. Tracking fatigue is another.

Marcus
Customer Success Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Marcus' Review

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I think it is a great tool to track and motivate a healthier life style. And great place to post your healthy journey.

It is easy and collaborative. Once I got the hang of posting the usual workouts or things to track. It was easy to keep up with that process. I also like the ability to create challenges with groups and I especially like the company challenges, I think those are truly motivating.

Contras:

It would be nicer if we would have more stories from people, so encouraging people to share journeys is motivating. I would also like to see more encouragement in the food planning or nutrition side of staying healthy. I know we did a few challenges, but something along those lines could help boost the experience with sprout.

Courtney
Events en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall as mentioned the FREE version is a great way for any marketing team to manage their social platforms as well as others with ease.

Contras:

The trouble with the free version is you can only monitor so many items so a team with a small budget is limited to how far they can scale until they can upgrade the software.

Producción de alimentos, 1.001-5.000 empleados

User-Friendly Employee Management Tool

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, it's a good tool to manage employee online. It has additional fun features like greetings on employees about their work anniversary and birthdays.

The interface of the software is simple and easy to use. It has also nice UI experience because the feed is cohesive in design.

Contras:

The software lacks some self-employee services like editing your profile on your own. You need to request the changes to the HR.

Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

Couldn't Do Without

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Sprout has its hiccups but it saves my team hours of time scheduling and analyzing social posts.

Sprout goes beyond regular social management – the thing that really makes it stand out is the reporting side of things. They have a massive amount of pre-created reports, with tons of data available.

Contras:

I feel like there is a lot of down time and glitches. I've had social disappear, or scheduled social go out without links.

Andrea
Administrative Assistant en Canadá
Administración gubernamental, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great app for tracking lifestyle, exercise and healthy eating and activities

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: really enjoy using sprout, love the challenges that the workplaces sends out throughout the year to keep me motivated.

ease of use, showing your results in different formats for viewing

Contras:

wouldn't let me automatically log in every time I wanted to update my tracking of activities, etc.

Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Making great strides

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall as a program within my company it is very nice and motivating to get the rewards and nice to see where my co workers are. I would recommend the program

The new ui in the app is more visually appealing and the interfacing with external trackers is much improved!

Contras:

The new ui makes it a bit difficult to track my daily activities. The ones that I have goals attached to are easy. The others not as easy as it used to be.