Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Join.Me

Herramienta de uso compartido de pantalla extremadamente simple para reuniones en marcha. Permite que todos estén en sintonía cuando se encuentran en ubicaciones físicas diferentes.

Descubre más sobre Join.Me

Filtrar opiniones (1.383)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Join.Me antes?

Filtrar opiniones (1.383)

Philip smith M.
Philip smith M.
Owner en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software with extreme power for a fair price

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Join.me was remarkably easy for remote support even when working with users who had low technical proficiency on the other end of the connection. It is intuitive in ways that are remarkably beneficial for many uses.

Contras:

It felt like the design could look a little more approachable or clean from a user experience perspective. It seems like it was designed for efficiency rather than aesthetic, which I can understand and appreciate.

Lenny K.
Digital Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Seguros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Handicapped by paywall for a once solid product

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It was a good product but now you can get an equivalent for free (or paid for by the company). I just don't see any reason to go back to it now, but it was a solid product before to get the bare minimum video conferencing done.

Join.me was a program I used often for meetings before Zoom and Google Meet were far more common. It was innovative because, compared to competing programs at the time, you didn't need to download any additional software as it was all browser based. This made it incredibly easy to host and join a meeting

Contras:

It's no longer free for hosting. It used to be free before being absorbed by GoTo. At this point, for most users, they'll either be using Teams, Meet, or Zoom. I just can't see Join.me existing in today's market for video conferencing.

David D.
CEO en Canadá
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good product, but unpredictable costs.

3 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Join.me was a solid meeting tool. It worked well, and had the majority of the features we needed for our web conferencing / meeting needs. However,

Contras:

Every year we saw significant unannounced price increases for the product. Often as high as 40 - 50%. This made the product unacceptable for us and required us to find another solution. We were growing and these type of products are sold by the account, so the price rising so rapidly was a problem. Once we heard they were joining GoToMeeting (a product we've worked with and had problems with, the writing was on the wall so to speak)

Shahirah L.
Shahirah L.
Personal Banker en Malasia
Servicios financieros, 10.000+ empleados

The good and the bad

4 hace 3 meses

This product is so easy to operate, as it can be launch from any web browser and the software is optional to be install. Hosting a weekly virtual meeting or joining a conference with this software is easy to do. I just need the code from the meeting host to be able to enter the meeting room and vise versa.

Contras:

Join.Me lacks of manual guidance or video tutorial on how to using some of the feature correctly. This is very critical as not everyone is tech savvy and my client has many problem connecting to the video call and i had to guide them myself as there are no video tutorial that i can sent to them on how to operate the software.

Jonathan D.
Jonathan D.
CEO en EE. UU.
Medios online, 2-10 empleados

Great Video, Screen & Remote Features

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Easy to use. Have not had any real issues in terms of connectivity and reliability.

Contras:

The move of becoming closer to GoTo has been a bit of a headache.

Assistant Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

A Great Video platform

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I liked the simplicity of join.me for simple connections to my coworkers when I worked remotely. Their ability to screen share was nice when trying to collaborate.

Contras:

They were lacking in some conviennce features but their free price tag made it worth it at the time.

Cindy C.
operations manager en Canadá
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Very Simple to use

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: My team and myself use it quite frequently without any stressful moments.

Joinme is very simple to download and use. When you need help and guidance...Speed and knowledge is key. We have never had this software fail on us. Also the security compliance is secure.

Contras:

The user should have some knowledge how to download a program... One may find it challenging to find their way. This would simply because they are new to computers.

Sean S.
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Diseño, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great option to share what I am working on

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Loved it and would recommend it for any sort if work sharing for quick options

I really love the ease of Join.Me to share anything I may be working on and not have to get a meeting going.

Contras:

Again as most things it just getting started that requires some figuring out but after that its smooth sailing

Web Solutions Architect en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Quick and easy for small group screen share

4 el mes pasado Nuevo

Super simple to get something going! Send a link and go. Screen sharing is dead easy to use and really is my core use for this.

Contras:

Not really great for long term use or lots of folks on the screen share. Doesn't seem to handle that well. If I want more users or screen sharing I would use something different.

Darren J.
Darren J.
Application Analyst II en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Pros and Cons of using Join.Me

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

When purchased, starting a meeting is easy and it works well. Joining a meeting is also easy.

Contras:

It has never been easy to use Join.Me in a trial/demo mode.

Griffin B.
FP&A Manager en EE. UU.
Juegos de azar y casinos, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Join.Me has Revolutionized My Role as a Manager!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, Join.Me has been a very positive experience for our organization! It has truly empowered me as a manager to be able to connect with and assist my team with their various technical questions and needs. It is maybe a little tricky to install, but once you get set up one time, it is a breeze to communicate with and greatly enhances your cohesion as an organization. I truly think this will change the way business is conducted forever. No more unnecessary traffic, dress clothes, and face-to-face meetings in 2020 and beyond--and luckily, the work will go on, all thanks to well-built software like Join.Me.

Join.Me has revolutionized the way I work because it has (1) allowed me to work from home (which was always my dream!) as well as given me the opportunity to assist my coworkers with their SQL & Tableau data questions effortlessly! No more trips to and from each other's desks/offices, hoping he/she is (a) present and (b) available. Now, it's just the click of a button and we can meet to resolve work issues with ease! In fact, I can even take control over my colleagues' computers (because, let's face it--I can fix things faster when I drive, right?) Join.Me has been a breeze to use and the quality is very high. It supports multiple connected users; I've never hit the limit. We've even used it for team socials in order to continue to feel connected outside of work hours on occasion! I like that it presents each person in a circle (for group view). Other software I've used has been dizzying at times--in which the algorithms move the people's faces when they talk. This one just looks and feels natural. P.S. The ability to connect with ease is greatly enhanced by the fact that you can have your own custom link that you set--and it just goes after "Join.me" (example: join.me/johnsroom). Very simple to communicate to other parties (as opposed to having long random links to look up in email invites!) Also--the audio is strong. You can either connect with your computer (which is what I do--just make sure to use headphones to avoid an echo!) or you can use a phone.

Contras:

I would say that it can be difficult to get connected for people who do not have the app installed. You can either download the program to your computer or connect through the internet, but the latter option will not allow you to change who controls one another's computer. And since this is important to me, I always need my end users to download the app first. And sometimes, it has been difficult to find where to download that app/get it installed on the other user's machine. The other piece I miss in this software vs. in other competitors' is the ability to have a shortcut to mute/unmute as well as a "push to talk" feature. Zoom allows you to push the spacebar to temporarily unmute yourself; however, Join.Me does not feature any such shortcut. This is definitely an area I would like them to work to develop. But otherwise, the software is robust and does everything else I need it to do!

Faibrey D.
Faibrey D.
Data Analyst en EE. UU.
Agricultura, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Conferences and meetings simplified

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: It covers all our remote working needs as we communicate easily as teams and discuss important developments in a simplified video or audio conferences. We have had no troubles as it is very secure and allows full control of conferences to secure data.

This software was easy to set up in our organisation as we just uploaded a file containing company log in credentials of everyone and everyone was able to log into the software using their company credentials. In usability, it is convenient because it is available on smart phones, tablets and laptops ensuring that we link up with each other no matter where we are. Anyone can initiate a meeting in the software and invite people to join using a simple memorable link. It also allows editing the background image of the meeting to suit the agenda. We are able to link up within our organisation and also with clients as the software is flexible and easy to use. The quality of both video and audio conferences is very high and it is possible to mute everyone at once as one of its features.

Contras:

The whiteboard feature is difficult to use on smart phones to keep the team up to date on what someone is thinking. It needs further development.

Morgan H.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Good, If Your Client Can Get In

4 hace 2 años

Join.Me has a good scheduling system that sends automated invites if you input the emails. It also provides numbers for different time zones, which is nice when working with clients across the country. You can customize your background and photo which is nice as well! You don't need to worry about clients coming into a meeting that they shouldn't (for example if you're running behind and the next client tries logging in) - you can lock meetings and they have to knock to join and you must approve it. Once you're in, you can click around when mouse control is granted. This product is better for meetings with a large group and a presenter, rather than remote access.

Contras:

My customers have an awful time getting connected with Join.Me. Most of them work with computers daily and while they may not be the most tech savvy, they are intelligent. The online meeting versus downloading the app seems to be an issue. I often have to advise they close out of everything and start over. If you simply want to show your screen, it is fairly simple. If you need control of another computer, this product lacks a lot of functionality, especially compared to TeamViewer. The pricing of this software feels high for what you get.

Tony B.
Tony B.
Director of Interactive en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Consistently reliable and affordable screen sharing

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Join.me has had consistently great call and video quality and incredible uptime. We've had no trouble with join.me, and we've used a lot of different call/screenshare services.

I love how simple installation is, how reliable the software is, and that I can have a consistent screen share url that can be reused again and again. It makes it easy for clients to bookmark my url and quickly hop into a call and screen share to provide live support. I also love the screen recording options for creating software demos and tutorials for my clients.

Contras:

The only thing I wish join.me had was the ability to me to set my conference room to allow attendees to join without me needing to start the conference. Occasionally I need a co-worker to run a meeting, and it's a hassle for them to have to log out of their account and login to mine just to start a meeting.

Jeff M.
CTO en EE. UU.
Veterinaria, 11-50 empleados

Join.me is Simple and Reliable

4 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: It simply works for exactly what we need - so we stick with it. We've tried other software, and the ease of the UI with Join.me is what keeps us using it.

We've been using this software for many years now to assist in screen takeovers when we need to remote in to work on an employee's computer (updates and such). Simply, Join.me makes it super simple to "install" and get running within a minute. The UI is extremely friendly and basically does exactly what we need it to do (remote takeover) without any hassle.

Contras:

Every once in awhile we have an issue where an employee has a problem installing it on a computer that already has issues. Obviously we're trying to fix the issues in the first place, so it's difficult to work with the employee over the phone to get it properly installed so you can continue on.

Freelance Web & Graphic Designer en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use conference and screen share software

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am able to assist others remotely to understand how to work with different softwares by conducting a join.me meeting and sharing screens. This allows me to provide more focused help that is relevant to what they need and they can see what i'm doing and better understand how to do things on their own.

Join.me has allowed me to easily host a screen share for collaborating with other people on different projects. Sometimes you don't want to have to install and ton of software or set people up in order to just do a simple screen share. Join.me allows me to easily share and collaborate in a way that is easy for the people i am working with regardless of their tech expertise level. I like how they have both a online version and a version you can install if desired to your personal computer. And i love how they offer a free version for those of us that don't need to do it all the time and who have basic needs.

Contras:

I have not ran into anything that i didn't particularly like. It has worked flawlessly for what i need it for. It could be that if you have some advanced needs, that it would be good to research to see if these are possible. But for conducting a meeting where you'd like to do more than just talk and need to share a screen to keep people on the same page, this works great.

Tom R.
Head of Sales en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Not bad, not great

4 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Our company used Join.Me for less than a year but eventually we switched to other services that worked better for us. We felt join.me had some shortcomings when compared to other similar platforms.

Join.Me was a good tool for a while before we explored other options. It made screen sharing possible for us which was crucial to our business' success. Essentially, we would email over the Join.Me link and the customer would follow the link to ultimately be able to view our desktop screen. From there, we were able to remotely give a demonstration of our computer software. Once the customer was able to access the meeting, everything work smoothly.

Contras:

In some cases, customers were not able to open the Join.Me link to access the meeting. There were many occasions where I needed to reschedule a demonstration because the customer was unable to follow the link to access my screen share. Granted we were only using the base model (at the time it may have been a free trial) so I am sure some of the functions would improve as we used upgraded packages but ultimately when our trial came to an end we decided not to move forward with the paid version due to the issues we had experienced. At times, Join.Me would only allow a screenshare for a specific duration of time, once you surpassed that threshold the meeting would automatically close. Additionally, the trial period did not allow us to share with multiple users, it was limited to sharing with 2 people. The other concern was I was not able to use Join.Me from my Chromebook so there were some limitations there, as well.

Heath H.
Account Manager en Australia
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The easiest and best video conferencing tool for screen share.

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I first heard of Join.me via a work colleague, I used to use Hangouts but now use Join.me almost exclusively. The only time I don't use Join.me is if a client or person I'm calling prefers another tool.

Very quick and easy to set up, even our clients who are not tech-savvy can easily log in and set up a screen share the very first time they use it. Join.me makes it very simple to swap between which party is presenting and also to add in different emails/phone numbers through-out the call.

Contras:

I did find that it can lag a little bit when loading screens when you compare it to Google Hangouts or other similar tools, but it's a small price to pay when you consider the benefits of join.me. If you have a fast internet connection it should be completely fine, the lag is usually evident only if using hotspot with a mobile phone.

Craig S.
CEO en EE. UU.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Not all who us this platform are from the business sector.

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: 80% of our clients have never experenced this type of online interaction. We introduce a "baby-step" version for their first time with us through a entry portol email. If you want to see what they are seeing here's our company's website. "CandLDesigns.com". Scroll down just a little and click on movie. We pioneered this for the average Joe, and it's talked about constantly in reviews of us. (all 5-star). Thanks, and I hope to see these easly changed "Con's," soon.

It's exciting for our client to come into the 22nd century! Most our client's have never done this. But through Join.Me's virtual platform our client spend money and up without ever meeting anyone from our company face to face.

Contras:

1 – Your ad’s. I pay for your yearly service, not the free version. I do not like when you advertise your services to my client as the meeting ends. It cheapens my company’s importance to a client. 2 – Voice over computer. This have always been an issue and continues to be. From Safari, Firefox, etc. When my client tries to download app, the download goes onto their screen. They are on my screen and can’t find download. (read to understand in “Overall”). 3- Having to explain how to get rid of name bubbles and enlarge screen. You should have immediate that offers this function. Example, “would you like to display name bubbles, YES -or-NO”. Would you like you screen enlarged, NO-or-YES”. (if YES= option of 50%, 75%,100%)

Richard M.
Richard M.
IT Support Specialist en EE. UU.
Impresión, 51-200 empleados

SO GOOOOOOD

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has revolutionized our ability for remote desktop support and our entire team uses it all day every day to help others with their computer issues. HIGHLY recommend.

I will always, always recommend anything by LogMeIn. I've been so impressed by this company. JoinMe and LogMeIn Central are AMAZING and by far the best software for remote desktop support and helping people with their computer issues. A little pricey, but faaaar beyond their competitors so they're worth it!

Contras:

The price. It's worth it, but I still wish it was cheaper. If it was I'd have a private account for myself just to help friends and family with their computer issues.

Sheila Z.
Graphic Designer en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo

Easy to use

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: You can customize the meeting ID and brand the meeting's background. I'm a sole practitioner so I don't need fancy integrations, but I know that the platform can be integrated with other programs. For people who conduct webinars, do presentations or meet across time zones, Join.me offers a great solution to having to travel. I've never had a problem with connections or glitches.

Join.me is easy to use and has a user friendly interface. You just provide your meeting guest with the meeting ID.They visit the Join.me website, plug that into the "join a meeting" window, and voila...you're in a virtual meeting together. From there, you can share your screen, record the meeting, and take control of the other person's computer (with their permission, of course!)

Contras:

The Lite version doesn't allow you to stream web videos or record meetings, but for the price...I wouldn't complain too much.

Technical Writer en Sudáfrica
Servicios financieros, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The easy and fun way to team up

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have built team work despite being far from each other, video conferencing, audio calling and screensharing has brought us together on the table to discuss things that matter and help each other to move forward. Due to monitoring by the administrator, everyone knows that when using join.me it means business.

Setting up of join.me did not take us too much of energy or resources. We chose a business package that suits our organization and accommodates it as it grows. Rolling out to fellow employees was even very easy, just loading a contacts file into join.me registered everyone and people now use their company credentials to log in into join.me. After that everyone simply created their own link as part of customization and it was all. No training was required because join.me is very easy to use. Of all video conferencing and screen sharing applications the cheapest and easiest, but delivering what it promises is join.me.

Contras:

Join.me can be worked on in terms of user interface and audio quality of international VoIP calls.

Computer User Support en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Remote meetings

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It works very will with out the full cost like Cisco Webex. I don't have any issues with it.

I like that we can get up to 10 video feeds going at on time. That make it convenient for out size of company we can get all leaders on one meeting and not have to expose anyone to each other.

Contras:

the white board is a little bit temperamental sometimes. Also there is differences between windows and mac layout and user interface that make end-user support interesting at times.

Nancy O.
Self Employed Contractor en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Join.Me for the Independent Contractor

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, it is a decent program for the investment level, but if the price goes up again this year, I will absolutely switch to another program. It has nearly doubled in price since I first started with them a few years ago. At this time, I would recommend it to other contractors and small businesses, based on current pricing, value for the dollar and ease of use.

I love being able to create webinars and allow my clients to take control of my screen or they can share their own. I am easily able to get through information by sharing my screen and data with them. It is one of the most convenient & easiest to use resources available to me to stay connected with my clients no matter where they are located.

Contras:

1. Audio issues - if a client wants to call in via their computer, the audio is normally very poor and often they must call in on the phone line instead, because the computer audio tends to have issues like reverberations/echo/feedback. 2. Audio issues - not all parties can hear everyone clearly. I can typically hear everyone just fine, but sometimes 2 callers will not be able to hear each other loud & clear. 3. Google Calendar - I often have to disable and re-enable it to have it show up in my calendar

Jeff S.
Desktop Engineer en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A solid basic Conf and Screen sharing tool.

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: For smaller companies that would like a single tool, and understand you-get-what-you-pay-for, I would recommend this for use as video conference and even as a training and support tool. The Conferencing is overall quite good. For IT you can take advantage of the remote screen share over the web to work with remote users. Honestly I like this product as a backup conference and screen sharing more than as my primary go-to. This is because we have another product for Conference and another for remote support where we can fully remote control someones workstation.
In my case I have used this multiple times in support cases where a remote user only can get internet and cant even fire VPN to connect in. So I cant use our primary tools, but we could use join.me.

This product is easy to use and intuitive enough that inexperienced users can pickup quickly or be coached to connect and it. It has solid basic control and features to get its job done. You can share screens and its useful for training and basic support We do not use this ourselves but it can be used with up to a very large pool of 250 users.

Contras:

1) Screen sharing is limited, especially when compared to other products. 2) Even though it is web-based you still need to DL a local client. 3) As other reviews have stated, it does seem to lag during times when your switching control over the desktop screen shared. However in testing, this is a limitation of nearly all Conferencing apps I have tried and researched. They tend to run only as well as the wost connection. So while this is actually not directly a fault of this app, it can be seen as a "Con" for those seeking movie-like video conferencing.