Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Ingrid Cloud

Ingrid Cloud es una simulación de CFD automatizada que ayuda a mejorar la fluidodinámica con el poder de las supercomputadoras.

Descubre más sobre Ingrid Cloud

Filtrar opiniones (7)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Ingrid Cloud antes?

Filtrar opiniones (7)

Andi Y.
Andi Y.
Student in Architecture and Design en Dinamarca
Arquitectura y planificación, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very quick and easy tool!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Since it my first time using this tool, it is very easy to set up and the final result were usefull in the very first try

I uploaded the model, added the details and started the simulation, very easy and very quick! And within hours i recived a mail that the simulation was done, the results are very usefull and highly detailed.

Contras:

There is a lack of more features and settings, hopefully these will be implemented later.

hace 3 años

We are indeed working on new features and applications. Next big step for Ingrid Cloud will be indoor simulations. Thank you for the review!

Senior Risk and Insurance Consultant en Suecia
Seguros, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I was sceptical at first. But lord...Mind. Blown. This is a truly revolutionary innovation.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I could assess the risks associated with wind affects in a planned real estate development project. It was fast, accurate and very easy to use.

I used the software in a startup project for building industry to asses risks associated with wind effects. I started a transient simulation within minutes. It is super easy to use, and fast. Got a highly accurate results within a day. I compared with a public benchmark case that I have from before. And I was surprised to see that Ingrid actually was super accurate. With this software I can do more simulations per project and try different design options. I don't have spend a lot of time preparing the simulation. Instead i can focus on analyzing and comparing results. Ingrid even provides me with visualizations.

Contras:

Since it is a new innovation, there are some features and apps that I am still missing. But I have heard that the ones I would like are actually coming soon. Really looking forward to that.

Alfredo C.
Founder en Perú
Petróleo y energía, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

No need to be an expert to use CFD

4 hace 3 años

Ingrid Cloud is an easy-to-use CFD application which fits perfectly to not only non-expert people with little knowledge about CFD simulators, but also expert people who want accurate results with very little time invested in setting up a CFD simulation.

Contras:

It would be perfect if there were more information about how accurate results Ingrid Cloud delivers in comparison with other leading CFD providers.

hace 3 años

Great point, Alfredo! We are always running new benchmark cases to validate accuracy and when there's no confidentiality involved, they can be found here: https://www.ingridcloud.com/product-tour/benchmarks/ We are glad you enjoyed the experience!

Angelo M.
Building Energy Modeller and Consultant en Italia
Fuente de la reseña

I've tested the Ingrid Cloud once and it surprised me for the ease of use and clearness of the GUI.

5 hace 4 años

Ingrid Cloud is so easy to use that it does not require you to be an engineer. And it's too fast: the meshing of the model is completely automated and it does not require any specification but the desired level of accuracy. All the calculations are made on the cloud and you get an alert email as soon as the simulation converged. Lastly, you can either give a look at results on the website or download raw data.

Contras:

You do not really know how the model is parameterized. Moreover, you have a very limited possibility to set boundary conditions as well as other simulation parameters (at least, for now).

CEO/Owner en Suecia
Arquitectura y planificación, Trabajador autónomo

Ingrid review

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very easy to run, which might fool you to beleive that the output is also easy to understand! It takes a professional to interpret the results in a proper way. My experience is that clients easlily get alarmed by any red colours or arrows in the images! Architects/planners are definitely not CFD experts, and may even see it as a threat to their favourite designs. A pedagogic task...

Easy setup, automatic gridding and powerful simulations

Contras:

Too static output, would like to have settings to view results more freely, e g 3D.

hace 3 años

We are working on a 3D visualisation for the report as we speak. It will be implement this season. Thank you for the review!

Syed junaid A.
Syed junaid A.
Co-Founder & CEO en Pakistán
Aviación y aeroespacial, 2-10 empleados

Great product

4 hace 3 años

The intutiveness and efficiency of the web app and accuracy of the results is what I liked most abouy Ingrid Cloud.

Contras:

The product is great as it is, but I would love to see more options for the user especially in mesh control.

hace 3 años

Thanks, Syed! We do have plans for having a specific application focused on the automated mesh generation feature!

Seija H.
Manager en Suecia

Fantastic ! New!

5 hace 4 años

Make simulation easy. Smart design. The only software that provides automated high- fidelity flow simulations. Nice!

Contras:

I have not yet discovered anything negative I have not yet discovered anything negative. I Hope that several companies discover Ingrid Cloud!