15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Operto Teams

VRScheduler funciona con Airbnb, VRBO y otro software de reserva (como Escapia) mediante la importación de reservas y la creación automática de horarios de trabajo.

Descubre más sobre Operto Teams

Once you're famiiliar with the software it is very easy to use and saves a lot of time and energy. The software has a lot of options to customize the functionality.

Contras:

I haven't found anything that I don't like about the program.

Valoraciones de Operto Teams

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Operto Teams tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 96 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Operto Teams antes?

Filtrar opiniones (96)

Daychia
Daychia
Business Owner / Developer en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, 2-10 empleados

Best Bang for your Buck

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall I love the software, and the customer service , help desk is always very helpful and there for me , pretty much right away... Never have to really wait more than a day to get a reply on questions I may have.

VR Solved my scheduling team problems immediately provided the organization I needed for each member of my cleaning team to function optimally without me having to physically text and tell them where to be and what to do each time. It gives me the ability to make my cleaning department run like a well oiled machine without me having to push them every step of the way. Now they go and clean and take care of things on their own.

Contras:

I can't really say I have a least like of anything thus far using this software. I have been very pleased with it. Maybe the only thing I would love to have in addition is an Inventory list for each unit and a way to keep up with the supplies inventory for each unit... alerting the staff and admins when certain supplies are getting low and need to be repurchased.

hace 3 años

Dear Daychia Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. We are so pleased that we have helped to solve your team scheduling problems and that you love our software and customer service. And your comment about an inventory list is a great idea. We will have a think about adding this feature in the future. We are so pleased that Smoobu recommended us to you, and thank you for being a great client and advocate. Warm regards

Melanie
Owner & Property Manager In-Charge en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Makes our business run smoothly

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This is just an overall solid software that does everything we need to keep operations and task scheduling from getting out of control. We couldn't run our business without it.

There are too many positives to list them all: The biggest thing that stands our for us is the fantastic customer service and onboarding training/support. The experience working with the VR Scheduler team has been the best software experience we have had. Automated scheduling of cleaning and maintenance that is smart enough to move tasks when reservations come in. Drag/drop to move a scheduled task, but smart enough not to allow any missed cleanings. Ability to assign tasks to specific employees and to see the approximate time the jobs will take. Employee start/stop on jobs for tracking payroll as well as how long a job takes. Piece pay tracking for non-hourly employees Linen packing lists Ability to assign check lists to tasks and for employees to report issues with photos that can then be made into tasks and assigned for completion. Ability to assign multiple employees or teams to the same tasks.

Contras:

The learning curve would be very steep if you attempted to use VR Scheduler without any onboarding training. It could be a little more user friendly out of the box, but honestly, if you do the training, it's pretty easy to catch on, and the people at VR Scheduler are always there to help - always willing to do more training.

hace 4 años

Dear Melanie, Wow, what great, great feedback. And thank you so much for highlighting our customer care. This is really important to us as you are not only buying into our product but also into our people. It is so rewarding to read about all the positives that you are now experiencing because of VRScheduler and how it makes your worklife and those of your colleagues much easier. We wish you all the very best during these challenging times and if you ever need any assistance you know where to find us. Warm regards and stay safe

LaShonne
Call Center Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

VRScheduler

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have a good experience with this software thus far and training on this software is easy to accomplish as long as you have detailed notes.

I like this software because currently the property that we service has different Islands and it is easy to decipher through which hoe is on what island.

Contras:

The fact that it is not as user friendly, however once in the system and you find your flow it becomes easier to use.

Florian
Owner en Alemania
Fuente de la reseña

Reliable and best price/performance ratio

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Once everything was set up perfectly and we got used to working with the software, we were delighted. The support is world class, fast and reliable.

Very well-functioning web app, individual checklists, task evaluations

Contras:

You cannot automatically assign a task to another person if the first person rejects the job. Therefore only semi-automatic and not fully automatic task distribution

hace 4 meses

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Operto Teams! We're thrilled to hear that you're that you're enjoying the performance of our web app, and the individual checklist and task evaluation features. Good news — you can set up automatic task assignment to another person if the first person rejects the job! Our team will reach out to assist in setting this up. Thank you for choosing Operto!

Tiffany
Housekeeping Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

Game Changer!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: VRScheduler has be been a game changer for my department. We were dealing with inefficiencies, excessive man hours scheduling and keeping track of all the operations within the department, A LOT of human error. All of these issues have been eliminated and have improved our efficiency, consistency and overall accountability. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team have been very receptive to making changes/improvements to the software that have been very beneficial for my department. I highly recommend VRScheduler, so sad it took me so long to make this change!

Integration was super easy!! Set up was time consuming but not difficult! Auto- generates and pulls in real time from Res Software. Auto Assigns all staff requiring minimal adjustment. Ability to see schedule days, weeks, months in advance. Easy adjustment for call off's , cancellations. Less time & energy required to manage 40 field staff and 200 homes.

Contras:

I would like to see some improvement in the notifications. The Issues section streamlined. It is not very user friendly, time exhaustive and duplicate issues. I'd like to someday see a communication aspect-Direct Messaging to field staff and entire team.

hace 4 años

Dear Tiffany, We are so happy to hear that VRScheduler was easy to integrate and managing your staff and 200 homes has become less time consuming. Please feel free to contact me directly regarding notifications and communications so we can better understand your constructive feedback. Look forward to hearing from you! Kind regards, Jill

Jessica
President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The leap from Maid Service to Property Managers...

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Customer service has been incredibly responsive to our needs and patient with us while with implement and acclimate to a more streamlined and organized workflow.

VRScheduler has allowed us to combine our maid scheduling and property management software and consolidate into one dynamic and flexible interface. This has helped us grow the vacation rental management side of our maid business and effectively took us to the next level in our business.

Contras:

The front end implementation is a little nebulous and takes time, but such is the case with all great things. You get out what you put in, and the learning curve is well worth the reward.

hace 3 años

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased to hear that VRScheduler has helped you grow your business. We also appreciate your positive feedback on our customer service. We are there for you 100% whenever you have questions or need assistance. Please consider recommending us to your colleagues. Kind Regards

Wanda
Office Administrator en Canadá

AVRS Review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am enjoying the program and the support we receive is amazing. Regardless of how many emails I send in a day every single email is answered within an hour.

The most impactful is the ability to import AirBnB and other links into the schedule, turnovers are automatically entered which helps to reduce any booking errors. Once all your information is loaded (which the VRS team will do during your trial period) the ease of use is very simple and user friendly.

Contras:

It would be nice if the calendar could print as it looks in looks like in the scheduling calendar with the different Region colors etc.

hace 3 años

Hi there Wanda, Thank you very much for your kind words. We do pride ourselves on our customer service and we try to ensure that no one has to wait more than a couple of hours before they receive a reply from us. We have taken your comments on board with regards to the calendar and will look into this further. In the meantime, thanks for being an awesome client, and please do recommend us to your colleagues. Kind regards and stay safe

Skylar

VRScheduler is a NO BRAINER

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My company is more organized than it has ever been. VRScheduler has provided me the tool to minimize operational costs while increasing our quality of services provided.

VRScheduler's software was able to be tailor fit for my housekeeping company, providing me more structure than my company has every had.

Contras:

It is definitely not software I could setup on my own, it was much more difficult than what I had experienced with other products. However they are very hands on in teaching you how to use the software, providing that tailor fit setup specific to our business.

hace 4 años

Hi Skylar, Wow, what a lovely review. We are so pleased that VRScheduler has made your life easier and reduced your costs. This is our ultimate aim and we are always delighted when we see satisfied clients. We are also always happy to help with the set up and with the use of the system until you feel more comfortable to use it on your own so if you have any questions, you can always contact us. Please do recommend us to your industry colleagues and thanks once again for such wonderful feedback. Kind regards

Director en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent software at a fantastic price

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We couldn't be happier. VRScheduler does everything we need it to at a fraction of the cost of other software providers. It has excellent reporting functionality, great support and is complete in what it covers. Basically, it saves our business so much time, plus we have faith that it will always work properly. We would recommend this product to anyone.

The ease of scheduling. You can easily see your day or week ahead, and allocate jobs to cleaners efficiently.

Contras:

As with all cleaning software, it is a little arduous setting up checklists across multiple individual listings, but I can't see any workaround for that.

hace 4 años

Dear David, First of all thank you so much for choosing VRScheduler and for posting such a positive review. The fact that you say it does everything that you need, the scheduling is easy and that the reporting functionality is excellent means so much to us. We are constantly reviewing all functions in order to make improvements where possible so we will take your feedback about the checklists on board. Your recommendation is also highly appreciated and we hope that you will tell more of your colleagues in the industry about us. Kind regards Jill Mason

Danna
Danna

Excellent customer support

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We have been very pleased with the features of the software and responsiveness for customer support. In fact it is quite robust, and we are continuing to learn about some of its features which can help us improve operational efficiencies.

With VRScheduler we are able to generate reports to better evaluate where our resources are being used and where we can find efficiencies. We've saved time and achieved better accuracy over the paper timecards we were using in the past. Our vendors especially love the software - they've even tried to get their other clients to use it since it's made their workflow so much better. Lastly, we've been able to get reports tailored to our needs. Thank you!

Contras:

It has taken a bit of time to get our employees adjusted to using an electronic system. If they aren't especially tech-savvy, they have a harder time. However, the representative has been very patient about helping them get up to speed.

Susan
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 11-50 empleados

We love this product

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Huge for us is the fact that others have access to the system and it is not just dependent on one person as it was before, with our custom Access database. Also we can better track work for payment, and problems can be assigned and not forgotten, we were losing money by fixing stuff but forgetting to document it in order to bill for it. This system better helps us organize and coordinate.

The support from the vendor is prompt and very helpful. I like the dashboard for the staff, it is very easy for them to see their workload and complete tasks. The vendor has modified quite a few things at our request, they are very easy to work with. The system is quite robust and good value for the money.

Contras:

Some of the menu options for the staff only using cell phones are a little difficult to maneuver with just a small smart phone. I would like to see a better communication tool built in (similar to whatsapp, which we currently use for updates on issues). I am not crazy about the Issues handling feature - we use it but it could be streamlined and function better for us. A couple of the reports we need that include all of the data are only available via csv export, which requires an Excel user to manipulate rather than just print a report with that information. Our staff are Spanish speakers so it would be nice if the manuals were in Spanish, and all of the options on the menus and labels were also in that language.

Krystal
Vacation Rental Manager en EE. UU.

Truly Amazing!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: From customer service to technical support, they would always get 10/10 from me.

This product is easy to use and is customizable! My job is 100% easier since we have been using VRScheduler. Our entire vacation rental program runs smooth now. If you haven't already signed up do it now! You wont regret it, I promise!

Contras:

I can't think of anything that is missing. What is nice about this company, is anytime you have an idea of feedback they are able to make it work. Truly amazing people working for VRS!

hace 3 años

Dear Krystal, Thank you for all of your kind words! We think our customers are amazing people as well. Please, continue to recommend VRScheduler to your friends and associates. Kind Regards, The VRScheduler Team

Ian
Fuente de la reseña

Great for managing and tracking housekeeping needs

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As an "out of the box" solution to get up and running with centralized management of housekeeping activities VRS is excellent. The added functionality to be able to schedule recurring tasks eg. maintenance inspections, battery replacements etc is a bug plus. The employee mobile dashboard is excellent. With very little effort even or less "tech savv" staff were able to get it figured out. I would certainly recommend VRS to anyone looking for cloud software of this type.

Integration with our existing PMS was very easy. VRS quickly imported existing reservation data and we were able to setup recurring cleans and other housekeeping activities quickly. The onboarding and ongoing support is excellent

Contras:

I don't find all of the processes intuitive. Things like setting up notifications to owners when you want to use your own format took a little bit of figuring out. Once figured out it works perfectly, the "getting there" is the challenge.

hace 3 años

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you found the setup quick and our support excellent. We remind all of our customers that we are always here to assist in more detailed settings. Happy to hear that you would recommend us, please do so! Kind Regards,

Jane
Fuente de la reseña

VRScheduler saved my life!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: VRScheduler allows me to know what I, and my staff, are doing on any given day and time. It provides a great repository of information about the properties we manage, which is a lifesaver in a time-sensitive business like vacation rentals. Because it is priced so well it allowed me to purchase when my company was just starting up, and yet it has the capacity and features that really help my business as it grows, and we don't look like outgrowing it any time soon. My staff love the convenience of accessing information on the go, and I love how easy it is to schedule staff and move tasks around. A true lifesaver!

This software has capabilities I'm only now learning about, and I love that we could start off simply and then use more and more features as our business and our needs grew.

Contras:

It's not quite as intuitive as I would like, but that is overcome by the level of service provided by rep. to help me set things up and use new features as they come on board.

Kurtis
President en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Incredibly powerful software for an incredible value!

5,0 hace 4 años

Th software is incredibly flexible. With all the different types of tasks you can really make the software schedule any kind of task around bookings, before bookings, between bookings, etc. Once setup it truly makes it easy. I am starting to see how much of a time saver the software can be as we scale up.

Contras:

Some of the setup can be a little bit repetitive but they do have tools to make this easier.

hace 4 años

Hi Kurtis, Thank you very much for taking the time to review VRScheduler. We are happy to receive your great review and feedback! It is so rewarding to read that scheduling around bookings is something you find helpful and a timesaver. We wish you the very best and please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need any assistance. Kind regards, The VRScheduler Team

Lauren

VR Scheduler review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I am very pleased with VRScheduler. It has been a game changer for our business and I highly recommend it.

For my company, the ease of automatic integration and scheduling is the best part of this software. I do not have to worry about making a weekly schedule for my staff or getting the information from clients. It has saved both time and money.

Contras:

I feel that the overall layout could be more user friendly. It can be somewhat difficult to navigate between each tab/task.

hace 3 años

Dear Lauren, Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the VRScheduler and we are delighted that it has been a gamechanger for you. We worked hard on the design to ensure that not only would it save our clients valuable time but also ensuring that it was user friendly so we will be reviewing the navigation between tabs, as per your feedback. We also really appreciate that you would highly recommend us to your industry colleagues this is the best feedback we could hope for. If there is anything more that we can do for you then please don't hesitate to contact us. Wishing you a wonderful and successful 2021.

Neel
CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Highly customizable software that can cater to your needs

5,0 hace 3 años

VRS is great mainly because you can customize it pretty easily to your needs. Most other softwares force you to use their methods and processes, but that just isn't feasible for many companies. VRS provides a high level of customization and has all the tools you need to run your operations efficiently.

Contras:

The user interface of the product could use with a facelift. However, the most important thing is that its highly functional.

hace 3 años

Dear Neel, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of VRScheduler. We are so pleased that you are using and enjoying all of the customizable features. We understand that no two companies are the same in their operational needs and wants. Stay tuned for upgrades to the interface- coming soon! Kind Regards, The VRScheduler Team

Cathy
Owner Manager en EE. UU.

Great Task Management Program

5,0 hace 2 meses

This program goes above and beyond managing day to day issues & tasks that are vitally important to running a property management company.

Contras:

I would love for Operto to integrate fully with our PMS. We currently us Ical to integrate. Have a fully integration would be so much more helpful.

hace 2 meses

Thank you for the positive feedback, Cathy! We're thrilled that Operto Teams has been so impactful in supporting your operations. In regards to your PMS, our support team has reached out directly with future integration insights.

Matt

Perfectly designed!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great software with a very responsive and dedicated staff. They are always improving and adding features based on user recommendations. Well done!

It had everything I was looking for as far as scheduling and running our VR operations. I am now realizing it may fully replace the other 2 programs that we use in conjunction with VR Scheduler.

Contras:

I am not sure if there are any cons at this point.

hace 4 años

Hi Matt, What a fantastic Review! It is so nice to hear that VRScheduler has been such a good fit for your business. Thank you for finding time to write this review, Elaina

Emilie
CEO en España
Fuente de la reseña

VRScheduler helped us growing our business

5,0 hace 2 años

The range of parameters than can be customed in this software is amazing. It can be really tailor-made to your business. We don't dare to count the amount of time we saved since we started to use VRScheduler. It also helps to reduce human mistakes.

Contras:

Not easy to use on a smartphone. Can be hard to learn using by yourself (this is not the most user-friendly but their support team is amazing and it balances this con).

hace 2 años

Thank you for writing a review of VRScheduler. We are so glad that you are enjoying it, and it has saved you time and mistakes. This is exactly what VRScheduler is designed for! Please recommend us to your friends and colleagues. Kind Regards

Paul
GM en Portugal
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 11-50 empleados

Great Property Management & Scheduling solution

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We've been able to fully digitalise our operations team with a true digital flow of data. The rep tooks us step by step from day one through configuration and operational use. The rep's industry knowledge was key to understanding the day to day requirements of a property management team and the challenges it presents. VRS handles these challenges and offers an improved efficiency throughout the organisation and eliminates the piles of unnecessary paper !!

Ease of use Customer Support Planning Control Issue Reporting

Contras:

iOS/Android Apps would be a great upgrade to this product. I believe it is on the development road map :)

, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Lot of customisation, very responsive support and they answer to new feature request quickly

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have centralized managing my crew schedule and I can quickly check if all task are assigned and accepted by the team. I increase my confidence in the planning of tasks.

THere is a lot of automation, very intuitive interface. You can do a lot of customisation to fit your need. COnnection with my channel manager make experience very smooth. It helps me to manage my cleaning schedule and to stay on top of things.

Contras:

MAybe too much of customisation. There is a lot of option and it may be confusing sometime to understand what are the consequences of ticking a box. However, support is very responsive and helpfull. Dashboard for employee could be improve as they are not always savvy persons. It takes some trial and error to make them understand all functionality. They provide a link to the dashboard instead of an app to download. As people tend to be used to have a app on their screen, it take them some time to understand they can access this link as easy as an app.

Melissa
Operations Manager en EE. UU.

VRScheduler Was A Great Addition For Our Company

5,0 hace 3 años

Customer service team was amazing through implementation, training and use of the system. Setup was easy and as we learned the system more we were able to easily adjust what we had previously setup.

Contras:

Sometimes when updating task rules I would have to think twice about what I needed to push or not push when updating but the system has plenty of notes and warnings to assist with this

hace 3 años

Dear Melissa, Thank you so much for taking the time to review VRScheduler. It is wonderful to read that you found the customer service team amazing and that they did an awesome job in training you on the system. We believe that the system is really easy to navigate but we implemented warnings to prevent any errors so good to see that these are proving helpful. If there is anything else that we can do to make your life with VRScheduler even easier then please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kind regards and stay safe, Jill Mason CEO VRScheduler

Daniel
owner en EE. UU.

We Highly Recommend It

5,0 hace 5 años

I've tested number of different solutions and VRScheduler is definitely the best one. Reliability, number of customizable features and EXCELLENT customer service is what makes it stand out. We have been using it ourselves and highly recommend it.

Contras:

I can't think of anything. The software is great and even our employees love it.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your strong recommendation Daniel! It is great to hear you are happy with VRScheduler. Elaina

Gareth
Managing Member en EE. UU.

Love this software.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I love this program

I love how easy it is to use! And how easy it makes our lives as owners and our cleaners as well!

Contras:

Truly I really have no found any cons about it.

hace 2 años

Thank you so much for the review. We are so pleased that you found it easy to use. One of our primary goals is to make the lives of property managers and cleaners easier - Mission Accomplished. Please recommend us to your colleagues and friends. All the best