15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Productive

Administra tu negocio desde un solo lugar en lugar de utilizar múltiples servicios con esta solución de software fácil de usar.

Descubre más sobre Productive

Most of the tools you need to manage an agency in one. If you want to run your agency the Productive.io way, this tool will integrate your whole business.

Contras:

The design could use some polish. No notes on individual tasks.

Valoraciones de Productive

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Productive tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 84 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Productive antes?

Filtrar opiniones (84)

LUCIA
Landscaper en España
Servicios medioambientales, Trabajador autónomo

Organización perfecta

5,0 hace 6 meses

Me gusta tener todos mis proyectos en una misma aplicación, con posibilidad de facturación, de incluir gastos y tiempo invertido en cada uno y conocer la verdadera rentabilidad de mis trabajos. Cómodo e intuitivo.

Contras:

No tiene un buen calendario/agenda pero se puede sincronizar con google o con Microsoft

Felipe
Analista IT en Colombia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados

Mejora tu productividad

5,0 el año pasado

La función de gestión de proyectos ha sido la las útil y eficiente.

Contras:

Puede mejorar su interfaz ya que puede tornarse lento

Nazirul
Nazirul
Managing Partner en Malasia

Alternativas consideradas:

Core functions are great - would be better with more

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Best experience hands down comes from the account management team, which deals with our issues swiftly and effectively. Almost every SAAS has 1 or 2 key differentiators, but Productive stands out in terms of their support and dedication to ensuring a positive customer relationship experience

Everything is all in one place without the need of multiple softwares

Contras:

Some features that are a no-brainer (eg. tracking non-billable proposal hours) should have been able to be directly tracked from the sales function instead of having to be tracked as internal hours. But these are nitty gritty details which should make way to Productive sometime in the near future

Dave
Dave
Owner and developper en Canadá
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

One of the most practical for profitability tracking

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: It does what I need it to do and for a price that is worth it.
Again, tracking project profitability is my main reason to use it.

The main reason I chose Productive was to be able to track the profitability of each project, by assigning a cost by ressource (employee) and tracking billing + expenses on each project. The reporting and customizable dashboard are very appreciated features. I also like the fact that we can email directly to a deal to add entries in the crm. I also like the Notion type documents. Could have more options though

Contras:

- The CRM is a bit basic. Notes and followups could be more intuitive and organized. - The navigation inside the app is not always clear and I found myself often searching for the way to get to where I need. - When adding time outside the dates of a budget, the error preventing me from adding it was annoying. I would have prefferred a warning and be able to choose to add it anyway. - I'd like to be able to quickly create a task from the time tracking entry on the calendar view if I found myself on working on something that was not initially listed. - Managing billing and budget is not user friendly, especially when pre-selling hours.

Fuente: GetApp

Fatal bugs ruin an otherwise promising product

2,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Productive could be a very promising product but there are bugs littered throughout the product especially in critical modules like timesheets and invoicing which makes us very hesitant to switch over to it. Their support team is slow to answer if you are in the US since they are in Europe, and they don't fix bugs quickly.

In theory, Productive has the perfect set of tools for the modern agency. Powerful project budget tools including weekly or monthly budgets for retainer clients make it easy to make sure you are utilizing 100% of budgeted time but no more. Reporting tools are in theory very flexible and easy to spit out exactly the right data you want - from team utilization to billing to profitability, task completion - you name it! Productive is also pretty easy to set up and the UI is very clean, modern, and not clunky in the least bit like many competitors.

Contras:

There are SERIOUS bugs that totally defeat the purpose of using this product. All of these I've brought to their attention but they have dragged their heels on fixing. Here are some of the top bugs: #1: When you/your team logs time and goes to create an invoice from it, the date for every single time entry is off by one day as it appears on the invoice, vs. the date you actually logged that time. You can get the accurate dates with time logs from the reporting module and when you compare, you'll see every date on the invoice is incorrect and your customers will start questioning why you logged time on the weekend... #2: When you go to download a custom report made in the report module, e.g. the hours report mentioned in #1, you get a blank PDF. Try CSV format? Also blank file, with only the header row filled in, 0 rows of data. #3: Invoice formatting - if you use Productive with Quickbooks Online, when your invoice syncs over you will end up with some random HTML code as part of the descriptions e.g. <ul><li>Notes about this time entry</li></ul> on each line of the invoice. Have fun manually cleaning these up!

Clifton
Owner en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great project/task management product!

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Implementation was easy with the Design team and easy with clients once they were trained a bit on the product. Overall my team likes Productive way better than previous Project Management tools we've used. The reporting has also been amazing! Seeing how profitable the company is as a whole and each employee. That's a game changer!

Project managemement, task management, time tracking, invoicing, there isn't much I don't love about Productive!

Contras:

I wish there was a way to better implement email into the product. Right now email and Productive are separate. Having them tied closer together would help eliminate on additional product.

Petar
CEO en Croacia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Perfect even for a small company

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Really great, we'll keep using it as we grow bigger.

It has everything you need - from task management (including subtasks and workflows!) to reporting and time management. The price is very reasonable, regardless of the number of users. Some project management software has affordable pricing for a small number of users, only to rip you off when your company grows.

Contras:

Filters for tasks could have more options (e.g. date filter has only equal or not equal). It would be perfect to have a single overview of tasks across all projects. Currently, that is somehow possible but lacks more powerful filters.

Benjie
Founding Principal en EE. UU.

Fantastic Support Team

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I love it. I've looked at other tools, and turned them down simply because of their lack of reporting and all-in-one capabilities. Despite smaller features like automation, note taking, and dependency being really attractive.

We love that this tool is agency management in one tool! We can track projects / tasks, as well as record employee PTO, schedule work to manage capacity, and bill ALL IN THE SAME PLACE. Customer support is responsive and immensely helpful. Especially for explaining the parts of the tool that applies to areas outside our expertise (like finances).

Contras:

The list layout leaves things to be desired in terms of design and organization of information. Would love to see automation, and the ability to mark tasks as dependent on / blocked by others come to the tool. The note taking tool is really basic and not co-write-friendly.

Leah
CEO + Founder en EE. UU.

Productive Has Made Us More Productive

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has been a good experience and I recommend it to many people. It can get a little cumbersome once you have a lot of data in there and we still haven't been able to transition over our Quickbooks sync to Productive. I would like some more training during times we can attend.

I love that we can set up project budgets and track our progress against them in real-time so we can better allocate resources and determine our profit margins. I also appreciate that the company has a robust roadmap and is constantly adding new features. It is fundamentally easy to set up on the project side. There is a ton of flexibility with different views you can have for tasks. The ways you can slice and dice your data in here is a major win for agency owners.

Contras:

The biggest thing we need is a way for our clients to submit tickets to our team so that we can tie it back to the project and if needed, add a new project scope, but there is no interface for clients to submit requests to us via Productive. We haven't found any ticketing software that will integrate with Productive either (maybe by Zapier, but we'd really just prefer to stay in Productive as much as possible).I would also like to be able to see more history on staff time off/vacation time. Once a year has been completed, the data got removed when their new allocation was given. The Dashboard view can use some improvement based on the priority of actions. I would also like to see time chronically from when my timer was started so I can see when it happened during the day, but if you use the timer feature and then switch to the calendar view, it throws all the entries to the top of the day for some reason.

Robert
Robert
Owner en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Gave me a running start

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I use Productive for my day-to-day operations and was able to do an integration with Trello using their API. This makes my invoicing a breeze and allows me to give time reports to my customers. There is a ton of other features (sales pipeline, scheduling, financial reports) I am not using, but just for the small part I am using, it is a big time saver.

Productive has: - comprehensive feature set - ease of use - a tutorial to get you familiar with the different modules of the product - a decent price - customers can access the platform (when you grant them access) - an API to allow integrations with other components - responsive support (some bugs get fixed really fast)

Contras:

- some structure elements may not be an exact match to your business (like with any product) - support is only during business hours, being a solo entrepreneur, problems don't always happen between 9-5 Monday-Friday - support could benefit from a ticketing system instead of a chat-based system - the task component have few features when compared with Trello. Strange for a company that brands itself as "more powerful than Trello and simpler to use than Jira" (https://www.productive.io/tour/project-management/).

Ian
Founder and Director en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Everything we need in one platform

5,0 hace 5 meses

Productive includes all the features we wanted and nothing we didn't. We used ClickUp for some time, but found it was hard to use and customise to our needs. Productive gives us the tools we need to keep projects on track and assigned to the right people and gives us business metrics that keep us aligned and on-point. It's been a game-changer for us, and we can only see it getting better.

Contras:

Productive is expensive, especially as you add more users. Other products are cheaper, but they aren't tailored to what we need, so they end up costing in other ways.

Alternativas consideradas:

Every tool you need for an agency

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's a great tool and the only one we found that ticks all the boxes for our business.

Fully-featured with a continually improving product roadmap and excellent customer support.

Contras:

Sometimes it's difficult to work out how much budget is remaining as the calculations don't always tally with my own figures. Some nuances in how the calculations are done I think. Some features have started to move to the 'premium' tier.

Jaka
Product Designer & Owner en Eslovenia

Alternativas consideradas:

A good but expensive option

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's good but certain aspects could be improved.

I like the split of booked and billed hours, as well as the ease of invoicing

Contras:

It's very expensive compared to similar products. The mobile app is clunky.

Bojan
Head of Marketing en Croacia
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Greatest agency management software

5,0 hace 2 años

Productive enables me to keep everything in one place; all the way from ideation, budgeting, project management to expense tracking. It strikes the right balance between powerful features and ease of use. I love using Productive, especially features such as Insights which really position it as a unique tool on the market.

Contras:

Productive is best utilized when the entire organization is actively using the tool. Buy-in from most if not all internal stakeholders is highly recommended.

Diana
Head of Growth, Project Management and B Corp en Países Bajos
Servicios medioambientales, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A growing tool that grows with you

4,0 hace 2 años

I love that you can use it from time capturing to project and task management . The tool is not perfect, but it allows you to provide feedback and ask for things that are necessary for your business to grow. Staff support is 100%! Thanks for all you do Productive and for all your fast responses.

Contras:

It's not perfect, but it is learning from our needs. I know it will grow into an all-in-one tool.

Vibor
CEO en Croacia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Professional. Approachable. Friendly. Helpful.

5,0 hace 6 años

It really has the potential to unify the agency processes and eliminate the need for several tools. It brings together time tracking, project management, CRM and sales, financials, invoicing. One of the really cool options is the fact that you can use as much or as little features that you need. You adjust the software to your sales and business process not the other way around. A special hat-tip goes to the support team. They were readily available, helpful, really went an extra mile to help out, even came to our office and did a presentation and training even before we signed up for the software. I am in this industry for more than a decade and rarely does one see support team with so much passion about their product and their willingness to explain all the possible details. Highly recommended!

Contras:

In some rare occasions there are minor issues with synchonisation between time entries made from the website, mobile app and desktop widget. However, when we reported those issues, team was quick to fix them and continiously offered help.

Arman
Arman
Co-Founder en Suiza
Servicios medioambientales
Fuente de la reseña

Simple, fuss-free and meets all our needs as a growing agency.

5,0 hace 6 años

My main issue in the past with other software was that they were too complex, had too many features or had too much of a learning curve. Productive on the other hand is easy to get your head around and start working with from day one. Our team has now been using Productive for almost 2 months and we're active on it daily. The main features we use are creating sales (which is essentially leads), creating projects (in our case new client projects), calculating project costs, creating tasks and assigning them to team members and sharing the project with clients via the dashboard. What's more is that Productive have outstanding customer service, I actually just received a letter in the mail today written by their team which proves they're ready to go above and beyond for their users. Lastly, their price point is unbeatable. The Pricing page says it all and compared to the other software out there, Productive is easily the best value for money.

Contras:

Small bug with the hourly rate when creating a new project.

Jack
HoPM en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great Product that outperforms a lot of competitors

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great and would recommend over other platforms

UI, UX, Covers a lot without overcomplicating the experience. Competitive cost, great support service. Constant updates and features getting added.

Contras:

(Small) Still fine tuning in some areas, so not everything is perfect , but lots of roll out of good updates which shows its only going to get better

Yonah
Business Owner en Países Bajos
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use and gives a lot of handy insights for a business owner

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: lots of new features & great customer support

it's a great project management tool that provides me with a lot of business insights. You can truly manage your business with one app.

Contras:

the ability to easily create a report when a employee goes 'over budget' or 'over estimate' it counts as billable hours and not as over budget hours (those are not billable) - but you can create a custom report (takes a couple minutes) but would still help me out a lot

Patrick
Digital Marketing Specialist en Australia

Patrick Review

5,0 hace 11 meses

Easy to use and uploads documents fast and seemlessly.

Contras:

Don’t like how tasks under an umbrella task can’t have the same specifics applied (ie r for tasks to individual due dates or a single due date for all of them)

Haris
Haris
CEO en Bosnia y Herzegovina
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Really good and it solves so many problems for me (with great customer care)

5,0 hace 11 meses

Really simple to use and so effective and saves time and energy of you know what you want.

Contras:

Nothing specific to say here, did not find something that is that bad.

Kateřina
Study Coordinator en Chequia
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Productive Review

4,0 el año pasado

Productive is a product management software which offers many useful features, custom workflows, time tracking, resource allocation or reporting. As the most valuable I consider the resource management tool which enables to manage the resources (team members, equipment) effectively.

Contras:

Due to the complexity of the application It is quite difficult to learn using all the features available. Some features are available at a higher price, so the price can be quite high.

Maciej
CEO en Polonia
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good product to start your journey with professional project budgeting and resource allocation

5,0 hace 2 años

Very nice designed, esy to use, many options.

Contras:

Not possible to make small adjustments - you buy what you have.

, 11-50 empleados

Intuitive and accessible

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Organization and collaboration with my team.

Like how I can access it from anywhere with the mobile app or from any browser. Great tool for sharing projects with team mates in real time. Great project management tool!

Contras:

Wish there was a way to create a unique number for each project to track projects numerically as new projects come in and make it easier to archive and retrieve in the future.

Respuesta de Productive

hace 6 años

Hi there, As you know, Projects are basically containers within Productive that hold Budgets. Since you can have multiple budgets within each project, we put more importance on the budgets themselves. The number you are looking for is on the budgets, not projects.

Consultant en Irlanda
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Amazing Customer Service

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Brilliant - The customer service in particular is fantastic. We had an excellent onboarding call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was exceptionally patient with us and had fantastic product-knowledge. He guided us through an automated time tracking solution which will be invaluable to us in the months and years ahead.

The breath and scope of the product - There is a lot of functionality available and we have only begun to scratch the surface.

Contras:

Due to the extent of functionality, getting set-up on the system took a bit of time - minor gripe