Opiniones de CrankWheel

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre CrankWheel

Deja de perder ventas debido a problemas para compartir la pantalla. Prueba la función de uso compartido de pantalla sin problemas, hecha específicamente para las ventas.

Descubre más sobre CrankWheel

Mostrando 56 opiniones

Cindy k. B.
Cindy k. B.
Co-FOunder
Seguros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/12/2019

"Love the Product"

Comentarios: I had been using another screen sharing, Join Me and Go to Meeting. CrankWheel is SO easy and I love I can see the clients screen so I know what they are seeing. And even better, no downloads for them to deal with AND it can be used on their cell! It has taken the stress out of screen sharing for me and my colleagues that use it! I recommend it to anyone I know that needs to utilize this type of tool. Thank You CRANKWHEEL

Puntos a favor: ease of use and no downloads for client and ability to see what the end user is seeing AND can be used on their cell

Contras: so far, one year later, no issues . I have co-founded a new company and incorporated CrankWheel as the only go to for screen sharing.

• Publicado el 16/12/2019
Peter S.
Senior Sales Manager
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/3/2020

"Great tool to easily share the screen an show our product while calling via phone"

Comentarios: Great. Easy and simple.
If I had any question I could contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]; the response was always prompt!

Puntos a favor: The easy way to share my screen.
It is very simple! I do not have to explain a potential customer, how the screen sharing work (and get him nervous even before I got stated do talk about my product :)
The other person has just to click on the link. Almost every body is able to do that :)

Contras: Sometimes (with companies working e.g. with sensitive infrastructure) the link might not get through the firewall (but I guess every other link won't work either).

• Publicado el 16/3/2020
Ila R.
Project Leader
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/11/2016

"Great! Till now not required support from your side"

Comentarios: I do most of meeting with screen sharing using this add-ons. So great. Also if you can add Voice feature so i can kick skype from my system. :)

Puntos a favor: With network low bandwidth I can share without any interruption.

Contras: If i want to share same chorme tab then its little hard then screen sharing.

Seth F.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/12/2019

"It just works great all of the time"

Comentarios: We use Crankwheel because it's easy and requires no installation.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use and dedicated URL for my company. Customers don't have to install anything.

Contras: Can't find anything. It exceeds my expectations and the pricing is great.

Blazej S.
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/11/2016

"It works every time"

Comentarios: I dropped Skype and Hangouts for this product. To share my screen I just have to click a button in Chrome, then send a link to someone I'm already in contact with via chat, e-mail, or even on the phone just by telling them (literally) to type in meeting dot is dot blazej. Love it!

Puntos a favor: Convenience and reliability. It's accessible as easily as, say, the Enter key on my laptop's keyboard. If you ever used Chrome extensions - well, it's as easy as any of those.

Contras: I'm not using the Enterprise features that are available (choosing to display a full screen vs. browser window). I go full screen every time and don't care about sharing my notifications. I can see the point of having this enabled though...

por CrankWheel el 8/11/2016

Thanks!

• Publicado el 8/11/2016
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/3/2019

"I use it for presentations all the time"

Puntos a favor: The first time I used CrankWheel I hated it. I was giving a presentation and it kept freezing, the conferencing part dropped and I was furious. Guess what? It was my internet connection, not the software. After I got over my initial experience, I started using it all the time and I like it way better than WebEx and some of the others that I've used. I'm not even using all the features, but I think it's a great piece of software.

Contras: My only nit-pick was the fact that it was difficult to figure out how to add my own conferencing service instead of using the one provided with the software. And that was my own stupidity, this comment shouldn't reflect on the quality of the software.

• Publicado el 13/3/2019
Richard G.
Richard G.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/12/2019

"Fast , Easy and Effective"

Comentarios: Sometimes a picture is worth 1000 words. It is blisteringly fast to get a viewer on a live share session and clarify any questions. The faster I can resolve concerns or answer questions means I'm that much closer to helping customers or prospective clients. I like that!

Puntos a favor: The ability to quickly get my audience into a desktop share or screen share makes my job easier. There are no clients to download, no applets or other requirements by my clients. Also, I'd like to mention that mobile access to sessions is seamless as well. Mobile is especially good since we are living a mobile life and we use mobile as an extension of ourselves during the day.

Contras: I really have not found a distinct dislike!

Marketing Manager
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/11/2018

"So easy to use"

Comentarios: Overall, I am really happy with my experience. CrankWheel makes it so easy to share my screen without any of the added hassles other platforms seem to put in the way. Of course, not having any glitches with the screen share is also super important, & I'm very satisfied with the results of each connection.

Puntos a favor: It's so easy to share my screen. I just press a button in my browser to get a link, which I can then share through email or live chat. The screen share works seemlessly every time, I've never had any tech issues.

Contras: So far I haven't had any issues with CrankWheel, it really is great at what it is designed for.

• Publicado el 14/11/2018
Moe M.
Moe M.
Insurance Broker
Seguros, 501-1.000 empleados

"Easiest friendly software"

Puntos a favor: The system is so easy to allow others to view your screen. One url link and bam a whole presentation is ready for you

Contras: There’s was not much not to like easy platform

Annalissa R.
Customer success advisor
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 28/5/2021

"Best screen sharing tool"

Comentarios: Most used software extensions

Puntos a favor: Crankwheels extension is not only easy to download but it is also very user friendly. It is easy for me to train people live on how to download and apply the tool. It’s also very reliable.

Contras: Nothing, the software is simple and that’s what I love about it, any why so many of our clients use it.

• Publicado el 28/5/2021
Alex F.
Seguros, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 19/11/2020

"Gets the job done"

Comentarios: I use screen sharing seasonally - i.e. it's heavy use for part of the year, then not much use the rest of the year. So I didn't need a bit annual expense to use it for one quarter. Crankwheel provides what I need on their basic plan. It's easy to use and provides the features I wanted.

Puntos a favor: * The free version has a custom link (i.e. meeting.is/YourName) that is easy to remember and communicate
* Can share whole screen, window, or browser tab
* No download required for the other person

Contras: To be honest there are no glaring deficiencies in terms of my needs.

• Publicado el 19/11/2020
Shankar V.
Founder & CEO
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

"Extremely impactful"

Comentarios: It is fantastic for any sales organization. Makes every call more purposeful if the transition to a demo is instantaneous. No need to follow up on another call.

Puntos a favor: Ease of participants attending the call. Having the other person just login to meeting.is/mycompanyname is just awesome.
I get on a call with a prospect feeling reassured that crankwheel is there to support me if needed.

Contras: I felt it was demanding a lot of bandwidth at times.

Günther H.
Contentmanager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/11/2019

"CrankWheel is a great and ingenious tool"

Comentarios: It works perfectly and trouble free and the customer can not click because he can only observe and follow the explanations. This means that he is more interested in the matter and not distracted. Customers amusementevery time. 👍

Puntos a favor: To show our customers and potential customers how our tasks, solutions and service work. It has been a great asset and success for us since we started using CrankWheel, which excites not only us but our customers as well. 👍

Contras: Nothing that does not already include features

Brian B.
Math Teacher
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 4/6/2019

"CrankWheel for Teachers"

Comentarios: Awesome! I can't believe how amazing and responsive their customer service has been. They have truly gone above and beyond for any question I have asked them.

Puntos a favor: I can't imagine teaching without it because it helps me reference my smartboard at every group of students and it makes viewing the smartboard accessible for every single one of them. You have no idea how much that changed my classroom :)

Contras: The only thing that is a bit inconvenient is that the session timeout is the exact same as our passing period length so I was having to start a new session for each class (5 a day). However, keeping one of our Chormebooks logged in through the day solved that challenge.

• Publicado el 4/6/2019
Dalbir S.
Tele Customer Manager
Telecomunicaciones, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/5/2018

"Great and useful tool to help communicate with other people."

Comentarios: The benefits did you get from this software was that customer had a better journey as they can visually see what we are doing for them,

Puntos a favor: I would say that it is very easy to use the system and easy to get customer to get onto system to see our screen.

Contras: I believe to make the system better you could add in a feature to get a customers mouse seen on screen share so they feel more engaged and better there experience .

Jeffrey B.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/11/2019

"Simple to use, always works!"

Comentarios: We use the software for sales and training. It’s really easy to use for our clients to use. You can implement the screen sharing almost instantaneously.

Puntos a favor: It’s fast and easy for our team to use. It’s easy for our clients to use and or follow along wi our demos. Great source of relevant information for the tools and best practices.

Contras: Works just how I’d expect it to but I would like the option to screen share the clients screen.

Ryan L.
Sales Manager
Desarrollo de programas, 501-1.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/5/2018

"Sensational, Easy, Effective"

Comentarios: We are able to quickly and easily demo our product to potential customers with ease.

Puntos a favor: Crankwheel is so easy to use and the price point is impossible to beat! It's easy to get customers on, you have control over what they see and it is compatible with device under the sun.

Contras: There is nothing I can think of that would be a con. I would like a little more functionality in the ability to do a powerpoint-like presentation before the sale, but that's minor

• Publicado el 21/5/2018
Jonas S.
ICT Operations Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/11/2018

"Awesome product. Superb support."

Comentarios: Having meetings online with customers and prospects are way easier with CrankWheel than what we tried before.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use. Don't see how webmeetings and demos could been simpler. It's just what you need without any bloat.

Contras: I don't really have anything negative to say.

• Publicado el 8/11/2018
Chris E.
account manager
  • Publicado el 15/5/2018

"pretty much good in all. few buggy days here and there but consistently works to a decent level"

Puntos a favor: links to customers so its easier to show them what's going on with their account. makes it an easier way for customers to understand and be shown things manually which the reps can't always do there and then

Contras: sometimes its connection issues make it difficult to service the customer especially for those that really need the help visually.

Charisse D.
Digital Support Specialist
Servicios para el consumidor, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/5/2018

"Makes my amends easier to do."

Comentarios: Ease of access, makes my jobe easier

Puntos a favor: Makes my amendments easier to do since I get to share my screen with the customer and he'll be able to see the amends while I do them.

Contras: sometimes it's hard for the end-users to access since sometimes they can't get through it and it will take them longer than expected to access

Lukas B.
Sales Manager
Deportes, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/2/2020

"Best Tool for screensharing"

Puntos a favor: easy to use
simple for users
multiuser friendly

Contras: the name is a bit alien at the beginning. but worth it

• Publicado el 24/2/2020
John C.
SVP
Marketing y publicidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/11/2016

"Great product. Great Service."

Comentarios: Much easier to use for both sides (presenter and viewer) than any other solution on the market. Lightning quick and lightweight unlike others. This is the most responsive and personal service I have experienced from any vendor in years - very accessible and responsive. This is a much better alternative to LiveLook screen sharing. If you are in an environment that requires quick on-the-fly screen sharing for demos etc. this is the best solution.

Puntos a favor: Quick, easy to install, easy to train. Wonderful service and responsiveness.

Contras: Needs a couple tweaks with reporting which I provided to them and they are working into future releases. Really nothing not to like.

por CrankWheel el 10/11/2016

Thanks for the review!

Quentin R.
Sales
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/12/2016

"Awesome tool for sales and nice support team"

Comentarios: Awesome tool for sales and nice support team. I got really productive for sales calls!! Thanks to Crank ;-)

Puntos a favor: easy to use
easy for clients
fast

Contras: sometimes the design colors but I really don't care about that so... :)

por CrankWheel el 6/12/2016

Thanks for the review!

• Publicado el 6/12/2016
Todd H.
CMO
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

""Simply" Awesome!"

Comentarios: I have employees that work in 3 remote locations. We're able to handle most conversations through chat, but when we need to share a screen (about weekly) Crankwheel is the app we use. I have convinced a couple other managers in the company to use it for their teams as well.
No not hesitate to try it out!

Puntos a favor: This extension is simple to install and use. It's not a resource hog (bloatware).

Contras: I don't have any complaints! It functions as expected and I haven't had any delays in service or unreliable performance. Install with confidence!

Kenzo N.
Sale Rep
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/5/2018

"Great tool to improve your sells!"

Comentarios: My sales improved, I look more professional, easy to use for everyone. I definetly recommand this tool to any seller in the web!

Puntos a favor: Control the eyes of my customers to make them see exactly what I'm talking about, so I can show them what are the errors in their web marketing, to show them other tools I use and to close my deals

Contras: Sometimes the software is a bit slow to respond or sometimes my customers tries to open the link by e-mail but doesn't work. So I have to tell them to go manually to my presentator.